Page 112 of 314 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

is anybody else think that the Nature Preserve may be from the new region? i was a place far away from unova and wasnt located on the map

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    is anybody else think that the Nature Preserve may be from the new region? i was a place far away from unova and wasnt located on the map
    interesting thought
    maybe it is but what does the shiny haxorus have to do with the new region

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    I don't care much about it. I honestly thuoght the whole place was worthless.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    interesting thought
    Do you expect anyone to have an answer to that? Even if the Nature Preserve were part of X and Y's region, the shiny Haxorus would not have to be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    idk in who elses book a shiny haxorus is worthless but alright then

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Do you expect anyone to have an answer to that? Even if the Nature Preserve were part of X and Y's region, the shiny Haxorus would not have to be involved.
    no i expect speculation? hence the title of the thread?
    you know maybe we could come up with some cool backstory for it?

Ask me stupid stuff

That free shiny haxorus was amazing. I do not know why you are saying you did not care for that special area.

idk in who elses book a shiny haxorus is worthless but alright then
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    That free shiny haxorus was amazing. I do not know why you are saying you did not care for that special area.
    The shiny Haxorus is not worthless, it was good. Nature Preserve was worthless.

Shiny Haxorus isn't enough a reason to make a whole new area and put that much difficulty to get into it. You'd think there would be a ton of exclusive Pokémon there or something.

The shiny Haxorus is not worthless, Nature Preserve is.

Shiny Haxorus isn't enough a reason to make a whole new area and put that much difficulty to get into it. You'd think there would be a ton of exclusive Pokémon there or something.
    not really a shiny is a slim chance of finding regularly so in all honesty i think it was worth it

Ask me stupid stuff

not really a shiny is a slim chance of finding regularly so in all honesty i think it was worth it
    I don't think so. Seeing every single Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex is not that much less work than finding a shiny Pokémon.

I still think the area was poorly handled.

I don't think so. Seeing every single Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex is not that much less work than finding a shiny Pokémon.
    soooo you're saying that finding a pokemon shiny after catching 649 is harder than trying to find one with a 1 in 8,192 chance of finding a shiny?

Ask me stupid stuff

soooo you're saying that finding a pokemon shiny after catching 649 is harder than trying to find one with a 1 in 8,192 chance of finding a shiny?
    And not worth the trouble, if that's all there is.

Shiny Haxorus is great, but Nature Preserve should have been given something other than it and a couple of different wild Pokémon.

And not worth the trouble, if that's all there is.

Shiny Haxorus is great, but Nature Preserve should have been given something other than it and a couple of different wild Pokémon.
    that makes absolutely no sense how is that easier?
    and the nature preserve does have wild pokemon some fairly rare ones in fact

Ask me stupid stuff

that makes absolutely no sense how is that easier?
    and the nature preserve does have wild pokemon some fairly rare ones in fact
    In order to see all the Pokémon, you have to connect with other versions, transfer old Pokémon, battle or trade with other people, visit all the areas in the game, none of this being required if you're simply looking for shiny Pokémon. What I'm saying is that I don't think a shiny Haxorus, while still great, is enough a prize for going through all that work.

Yes, very, very few ones.

The Nature Preserve should have been like a Safari Zone, allowing more discoveries of new Pokémon, four of them which could have been obtained by other means as you could buy a Magikarp, evolve an Axew from the Mistralton Cave to a Fraxure and find Altaria Pre game. So in all honesty the distribution there was horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    The Nature Preserve should have been like a Safari Zone, allowing more discoveries of new Pokémon, four of them which could have been obtained by other means as you could buy a Magikarp, evolve an Axew from the Mistralton Cave to a Fraxure and find Altaria Pre game. So in all honesty the distribution there was horrid.
    Exactly, thank you. That's what I expected when I heard of it, a Safari Zone-like place with a reasonable amount of Pokémon you couldn't find anywhere else in the game.

I don't really see any need for another Safari Zone but it would be nice if they made it like was in HGSS only more extensive.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    :: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube | twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    I don't really see any need for another Safari Zone but it would be nice if they made it like was in HGSS only more extensive.
    yeah and this time if im made the owner i dont see why I should have to pay... I own it!

I still have yet to get there. I am absolutely devastated that I can't find Victini anymore and about 38 more Pokémon, and it would have helped if B2W2 had a Safari.

This gen I hope the Safari is bigger than Kanto's and Hoenn's combined. The Pastoria Marsh was a weak excuse for a Safari, but it got us a decent amount of pokemon in Plat. Maybe post-E4 higher leveled and more pokemon dominate the Sixthgenregion Safari game.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

I'm only for a return of the Safari Zone if they revamp it. Specifically:
    -Make it more in line with the Bug Catching contest. Let us bring in one pokemon with which we can battle the others. The run chance can still be there so it's not a -total- walk in the park.
    -The Safari Ball gets an upgrade to Ultra Ball effectiveness. Or, at least, have the option to pay extra for Ultra Safari Balls or something. It can be at a stupid cost if you want to balance it.
    -Revamp the run system into a more proper timer. Right now it's basically just blind luck, so why not have a bit of a grace period of a few turns and after that they can start running. After every subsequent turn, the chance of them running increases. If they use the Bug Catching idea, there could be some variance based on damage dealt (red will accelerate the timer, for instance) & status inflicted.

Right now the Safari Zone is tedious, luck based and most of all just kind of unfun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    With the first installment of Gen VI, I'd think that GF would just like to focus on the new gen alone with the first full 3D adventure before allowing any visiting of previous gens to later installments.
    This. I don't want other regions stealing the spotlight until later on in a generation.

interesting thought
    Could be part of the new regional dex.

Which is nothing new, as the distribution for the game in general is equally horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I still have yet to get there. I am absolutely devastated that I can't find Victini anymore and about 38 more Pokémon, and it would have helped if B2W2 had a Safari.
    You don't need event Pokemon for it, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm only for a return of the Safari Zone if they revamp it. Specifically:
    -Make it more in line with the Bug Catching contest. Let us bring in one pokemon with which we can battle the others. The run chance can still be there so it's not a -total- walk in the park.
    -The Safari Ball gets an upgrade to Ultra Ball effectiveness. Or, at least, have the option to pay extra for Ultra Safari Balls or something. It can be at a stupid cost if you want to balance it.
    -Revamp the run system into a more proper timer. Right now it's basically just blind luck, so why not have a bit of a grace period of a few turns and after that they can start running. After every subsequent turn, the chance of them running increases. If they use the Bug Catching idea, there could be some variance based on damage dealt (red will accelerate the timer, for instance) & status inflicted.

Right now the Safari Zone is tedious, luck based and most of all just kind of unfun.
    Wow you have such ideas. Considering putting all this in one game, I would go to Safari more often. Safari Zone always make me scream because how much it is boring. It has to be more attractive and interesting. The one in HeartGold and SoulSilver was much better than the previous games, but still not enough good to attract me. I wish we could have one with all those precious things that you just said.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I think it´s pretty sad if they are already on france :-/
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by happinas View Post
    I think it´s pretty sad if they are already on france :-/
    Not really there are loads of other places to do yet and if they can make 1 region out of France you still have the whole of Europe!

They turned Japan into 4 regions America into 1 region they could split the uk into England Scotland Wales and Ireland in 2/3 anything is possible

I hope it's France/UK. I'm not just saying that because of the fact I absolutely love Hetalia and I must have the American region and UK region back-to-back.

The English Channel would make a nice, but infuriatingly long Water Route!

The UK actually makes an appearance in the game. The domes we see in the trailer are based off of Eden Project in Cornwall.

Hopefully they'd create a ferris wheel based on the London eye and a tower based off of Big Ben.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Page 112 of 314 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast