Page 129 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 7823

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

I think that castle on the right or that modern castle by carnac is the pokémon league...I also believe the town under the carnac/pokéleague will be the starting town.
    This will be the third time that a league is close to the starter town (kanto en johto)
    Nothingness

Seems to be a crypt or something north of the snowy windmill town...

Also if South Snorlax is the starting town, maybe the first or second gym is Ice-type? (assuming you leave eastwards...)
    Last edited by TheMaster327; 14th May 2013 at 2:11 PM.
    Current Hunt

2,340 SRs/4,680 birds seen - PAUSED

CLICKY >>> <<< CLICKY

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Seems to be a crypt or something north of the snowy windmill town...
    Catacombs, maybe? That would be cool...
    3DS FC: 3024-6140-6327 (please let me know if you add me, so I can add you too)
    Friend Safari is Fire with Pansear, Larvesta, and Braixen.

I'm thinking the starting town is the one at the very bottom, with the red/yellow triangles. I just rewatched the very first XY-trailer, and it had the male character running through route 3. After this route you can see a town with buildings with green roofs. In this new trailer, we probably see the same town which also has buildings with green roofs (the one with the Roselia-fountain). And when looking at the map, a town with green roofs and a fountain is seen a little below Lumiose City and what looks like a bush labyrinth. Soo, you'd think route 3 is close to the starting city, and one option could be just up to the north of the town at the very bottom.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

That structure just south of those islands at the top reminds me of Fortree City

Anyone else notice that purple hand-looking thing that comes out from the water west of the castle?
    And just a few bits southwest of it, there's a subway again.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

That purple thingy will be the very special fairy stone, if you touch it al your pokémon will be revived
    Nothingness

so i finally completed my time machine.....

The region looks amazing. i thinknthe starting town is in the lower left area. oh we can sit on benches, that seems very soothing being able to admire the scenery and all that.

There's a weird purple thing sticking out of the water south of what I think is Ice Path V.2.0... Wonder what that could be...?

Lol, all had the same thought...
    Current Hunt

CLICKY >>> <<< CLICKY

Could be Yveltals hand and he could be trapped, crystalized underwater for all of time until the evil team revive him causing him to go on a rampage.

..or a fairy crystal, yes.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

The region looks far bigger than Unova though I don't know why it reminds me of Monsteca Corral...
    And it seems we'll have a lot of mountains, rivers etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92
    shiny Klefki has the hidden ability GTA where you can jack cabs in Luminose City and transport yourself to various areas without a fee.
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by HEB View Post
    I think Diancie is the regional mew not Hoopa. Hoopa is more like... Kami trio master or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    maybe it's a Pokemon and not a regional anything

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Anyone else notice that purple hand-looking thing that comes out from the water west of the castle?
    And just a few bits southwest of it, there's a subway again.
    No I don't see a subway anywhere near or far from that Purple Tower thingy sticking out of the water. Looks cool though.

So I noticed that Elikiteru has been Eng-named Helioptile. Helio- refers to Helios, which is Greek, and the region is based on France. Does this mean that there may be more European themes in this region than France and Greece?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

That city looks huge! Definitely bigger than anything else we have seen so far.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    The region looks far bigger than Unova though I don't know why it reminds me of Monsteca Corral...
    And it seems we'll have a lot of mountains, rivers etc.
    Unova wasn't even that small..so i am so happy Kalos is really big compared to the other reigons..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    Unova wasn't even that small..so i am so happy Kalos is really big compared to the other reigons..
    Not surprising, Kalos is based on a whole country, whereas all other regions have so far been based on, well, regions (or states).

Hopefully this means future regions and games will have a larger maps and scope too.

Round and Round and Round he goes~

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    Well, Kalos looks big Route-wise. The region's cities seem more spread out from each other than usual. I think this means we'll have a lot of opportunities to catch/battle Pokémon or abuse Repels.
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

We could possibly work out where the starting town is if we look at it logically... Route 3 on the trailer leads to black-roofed town (south of main city with Eiffel Tower on map). Based on this, the starting town may be the southernmost on the map... with a red roof, and kinda looks like a school... Route 1 is the link to blue-roof town, and Route 2 leads to the forest area...
    Last edited by TheMaster327; 14th May 2013 at 2:26 PM.
    Current Hunt

CLICKY >>> <<< CLICKY

To be honest, with an increasing national dex the regions will have to be bigger to include more pokemon in the regional dex so that people will want to fill the national dex.

I mean, say you catch everything in the regional dex and that's 200.
    If the national dex is 1200 then you just wouldn't bother as catching another 1000 via trades and such is just too much.

However, if the regional dex is 500, then you'd feel your are nearly half way there and would try and do it, the amount needed is also shortened to 700.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

We could possibly work out where the starting town is if we look at it logically... Route 3 on the trailer leads to black-roofed town (south of main city with Eiffel Tower on map). Based on this, the starting town may be the southernmost on the map... with a red roof, and kinda looks like a school...
    And the one above it is the golden building with the Golurk statue.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

We could possibly work out where the starting town is if we look at it logically... Route 3 on the trailer leads to black-roofed town (south of main city with Eiffel Tower on map). Based on this, the starting town may be the southernmost on the map... with a red roof, and kinda looks like a school... Route 1 is the link to blue-roof town, and Route 2 leads to the forest area...
    Yeah, I mentioned it before. I did a quick comparison:

So I think it's pretty safe to say that Route 3 is near that town, and thus we can guess where the starting town/city is.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

the city with the roselia statue is the city after route 3

Good eyes Munchy! Looks like a forest below the town too.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

hm... it seems completely different to me, and that's great, no big bridges, only the ones really needed to cross the rivers, i like those, and i like the idea of so many places to discover, mountains, ice city's, desert, forests... all those roads and cave holes are signs of sooooo many discoverable places! I didn't expect the league to be almost in the central area, but i like it! (it's clearly the league, you can see the victory road up to the mountain with a small house (pokécentre) at the beginning. but maybe there's an hidden league entrance, because I see a hole at the beginning of the part I think it's the league, it would be a great challenge to discover the whole region to find the league entrance, but i don't think they will do that, xD

I think all the trailers have shown us the routes from the starting town (The red roofed town in the south-east) because I think the Triangles are meant to be the flower beds that the female trainer stands next to. Then the town just behind that maybe the one where the girl trainer runs over the bridge from the very first trailer which then leads to the forest. Once we're through the forest, I think that's route 3. If you look at the pic of the male when hes on route 3, the new town looks like its slightly downhill on his left, which matches the regions artwork. This city is the new scenic town where we can sit on the benches and see the gym. Then finally the garden/route behind it matches the new pics of them running under the archway and past flowers and stuff. Which then leads all the way to Lumiose City. But ofcourse I'm probably wrong.

Of to the left of Lumiose City is the desert, and I'm pretty interested in what those structures may be. I see that observatory dome from the trailer!

Page 129 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast