Page 141 of 314 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lottewave View Post
    Where I think I know where the adventure starts (or at least where route 1 is)

I am quite sure the beginning town or building is the one at the far south with the red roof. How do I know?
    Well in the videos it says route two is a route up. Also, there is a picture showing a forest. It does not have to be the same route, (the one saying 'route 2' and the picture of the forest) but it would make sense.
    Third, route 3 says a town in the north west.
    So
    and of course I can be wrong!
    that is a good speculation, but the first route you come across may not be route 1. in b2w2 you started near route 19, so it may not be so. however, it is quite likely.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    that is a good speculation, but the first route you come across may not be route 1. in b2w2 you started near route 19, so it may not be so. however, it is quite likely.
    But BW2 was set 2 years after the first game in the same region if you had started in the same town you would have started at route 1 but because it was a different character they changed his town to a city

with this being a new game I think they will go back to route a 1 starting town

You started near route 19 in BW2 because black and white started at route 1. Those were the beginning games of the fifth generation, as x and y are to the sixth generation. Therefore, it is safe to assume that the first route we explore will rightfully be Route 1.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    Hmm, is it just me imagining things, or does the purple painting or whatever on the wall (to the right) resemble Sylveon? Or Pikachu... or another Pokémon? Might be nothing though... But might also be a hint to what the type for this Gym is.
    Maybe, I can kind of see the ears. The background when the gym changes ( gymchange1.jpg ) also looks very similar to the background in the Eevee & Friends preview (the .gif in my signature :P)

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    That looks like the first gym to me

I feel that we start our journery at the very bottom of the region the red hourse and the castle thing from the first trailer so this would by default be gym 1 as its the first town you encounter from that direction
    It very well could be, looking at the map. Only thing is, the rumor said the first gym is Bug type.
    Last edited by Rhyvir; 15th May 2013 at 8:05 PM.

Spoiler:- Teams & Shinies:

Well, since France and the USA are miles from each other and do not connect, I don't think they would connect them in Pokemon, since they base the regions as much as the world counter parts. Kanto and Johto are based on actually regions in Japan that are connected to each other, so it only made sense that they connect.

Also, Route 1 is present, and I think that's a big enough clue we get that we are in a new entire sector of the Pokeworld.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    They're also speculating that the inside of that gym will look like this:
    Did this come from the trailer? I don't remember seeing it. Pardon my silly question.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

So what do you think the Town/World Map looks like????
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Did this come from the trailer? I don't remember seeing it. Pardon my silly question.
    yeah the original trailer actually. on the topic of the map, i think that the watch/bracelet thing the characters have could have the map on them. it's possible.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Yup: @1:02

Yup: @1:02
    Did not even notice that. Interesting. Seems like the room puts itself back together (for lack of a better way of putting it).

Did not even notice that. Interesting. Seems like the room puts itself back together (for lack of a better way of putting it).
    Yeah added "magic," leads them to believe it's the Fairy gym, assuming of course there's a Fairy type.

We all know there is a new type and its just being hidden till whenever
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Yeah added "magic," leads them to believe it's the Fairy gym, assuming of course there's a Fairy type.
    Or, you know, a Psychic-type Gym.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Think it's just psychic or ghost imo.
    Poison and dark deserve to be the 7th and 8th gym.

From the official Pokemon.com page:
    [QUOTE]The mysterious Kalos region is shaped intriguingly like a star.[QUOTE]
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/story/
    ...Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Unovian View Post
    From the official Pokemon.com page:
    The mysterious Kalos region is shaped intriguingly like a star.
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/story/
    ...Huh.
    Probably doesn't mean anything meaningful since the map vaguely resembles the layout of France.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

could be Psychic or Ghost.... OR....WAIT..........NEW TYPE O_O
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

My first thought was Ghost. Gym goes from some otherworldly place then back to normal when you beat the gymleader. That's what I thought of anyway.

yeah the original trailer actually. on the topic of the map, i think that the watch/bracelet thing the characters have could have the map on them. it's possible.
    Nice Ideabut the bracelet also has the 'DNA' logo from the japanese boxart on them. But that just might be a different setting.

Hey, in the new trailer, it is shown that we can sit on benches as well. interesting!!!
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Hey, in the new trailer, it is shown that we can sit on benches as well. interesting!!!
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    i was hoping that becomes an auto save feature
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Would be nice if you can sit on benches in houses , maybe even going to bed but then for real.

I LOVE this region. I can't wait to see all the waterways without having to spend a year in the ocean. I also love that it looks like at points you'll be able to choose where you get to go like Sinnoh. Honestly to me this looks like it could be the perfect compromise between Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova.

I don't believe the second or third gym will be in Lumiose--I believe we'll return there for gym sixish, but who knows?

I would also love if that we could ride Pokemon in caves and therefore avoid running into wild Pokemon every two steps, though I don't really mind using repels like in BW2.
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Quote Originally Posted by Gergenator View Post
    i was hoping that becomes an auto save feature
    What's the difference between sitting down and pressing Y>Save? Manually sitting on a bench wouldn't be very "Auto"
    (Sorry if this doubles.)
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Page 141 of 314 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast