Page 144 of 314 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    You're not the only one; don't worry. I don't think the number of stones matters. The maps are always simplified; they're not going to sit and draw every little stone in the town. Besides, Stonehenge is in the U.K., while Carnac is in France. Kalos is based on France and not the U.K., so logic dictates that it is Carnac.
    Carnac is there, but actually Stonehenge came to my mind too.. They could have made a mix of them, who knows?
    Again look at this in that point:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Kal...tion-371845168

Expanding slightly on the starting town/school theory... what if we start in the schools dorm rooms? I say this because the walk between the red roofed building (dorm) and the building north of it (school) seems to be quite short (it also looks like the school could be the building with the Golurk/Eevee/etc statue outside it... from the first trailer, which I think looks very school like lol)
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

I kind of like that idea. You start in a school and you set off your adventure, then you return to your home (other side of the region?) after beating all the gyms and elite four. Kind of like "Student becoming Champion".

Also, the region's professor is infact the Headmaster/Principal of the school and also a Scientist.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I kind of like that idea. You start in a school and you set off your adventure, then you return to your home (other side of the region?) after beating all the gyms and elite four. Kind of like "Student becoming Champion".

Also, the region's professor is infact the Headmaster/Principal of the school and also a Scientist.
    BUT.... I want to change my clothes A LOT!!!! if my home is on the other side of the reigon ill be seen in the same outfit twice and id have to wait until id beaten the league

I didn't really think that far ahead but I do like the sound of that very much Someone previously mentioned a theory that was similar that included your rival(s) being students in your class which I also like the idea of. One could be kind of snobby/thinks they are the teachers pet and all high and mighty (story wise they would get shot down and learns morals and blahblahblah at the end) and another could be the shy/quiet one that needs a bit of help but ends up becoming really strong (beats the champion before you do and then you have to face them to become champion) it's similar to past rivals but with a bit of a twist.

Edit:Gpt11.... You could change your clothes in your dorm (that would be where you fly to like previous home towns) but your parents live in another town and you were sent to the school and so you start there and return home after becoming champion
    Last edited by SharpedoSteve; 16th May 2013 at 12:52 AM.
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

I'm fine with starting out in a school, but don't make the beginning drag on like it did in Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    This seems to confirm most peoples theories on here, although some still think the very top town maybe the start but I personally agree with this theory.
    It's because it's small and had a building that looks like a labratory. It would be a nice change to start at the top of a region too I guess.

But because the female trainer looks more fancy than the others, maybe you do start in the mansion area in the south east. Maybe you come from a rich family in this game.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

If you do start out in a school have your home be somewhere around the 4th town, it's not too far in and allows you the perks of your own home.

Oh I love the idea of mixing it up and starting somewhere that isn't actually your home town for once and starting at a school area would be very interesting and could be how Kalos sets you off on proper pokemon journeys.

If they have your home set in a later game area, they should put it in Lumiose City, that'd be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    If they have your home set in a later game area, they should put it in Lumiose City, that'd be awesome.
    Well if you can go to some fancy boarding school, then I'm sure your family could have an apartment in Lumiose City.

OR... it could be an orphanage.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

The main characters could be adopted and when they turn a certain age Patrice sends them a letter via noctowl saying ____ you are a trainer.

Will we really not get a bike this time?
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    not sure why you would assume that.
    there aren't skates (as people originally believed)
    also, gogoat can only be riden in Lumiose City

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    Skates (as seen in the announcement trailer) might replace the bike, but the bicycle is still the fastest land transportation we can get. And bicycles are big in France.
    So, I rather keep the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Skates (as seen in the announcement trailer) might replace the bike, but the bicycle is still the fastest land transportation we can get. And bicycles are big in France.
    So, I rather keep the bike.
    those actually weren't skates. apparently, it was just the animation at the time. there also was no skating noise, as some people said

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    those actually weren't skates. apparently, it was just the animation at the time. there also was no skating noise, as some people said
    why would there be a skating noise
    the bikes don't have a bike noise. Shoot we barely even have footsteps

Wait a sec, if those aren't skates, then what's with the picture of the player wearing skates in the mechanics page on the main site? http://www.serebii.net/xy/mechanics.shtml I suppose it could be an accessory....

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Wait a sec, if those aren't skates, then what's with the picture of the player wearing skates in the mechanics page on the main site? http://www.serebii.net/xy/mechanics.shtml I suppose it could be an accessory....
    I just wanted to post that picture, yup these are skates.

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    maybe. i talked the that guy that did the leaks, and he said there weren't any....gah i am so confused D:

We've seen the player use it in the very first trailer. Then we see the player wearing it again in the recent trailer.

EDIT: Yeah. You're just confused.

maybe. i talked the that guy that did the leaks, and he said there weren't any....gah i am so confused D:
    Sorry, but the Rollerblades were kind of already confirmed...

We've seen the player use it in the very first trailer. Then we see the player wearing it again in the recent trailer.

EDIT: Yeah. You're just confused.
    i'm just gunna go home........

hmmmmm well looks as though there are skates. wth.
    well, maybe we will keep the bike. i really hope so

OR... it could be an orphanage.
    Wow, Wulava, way to make things awkward...

Page 144 of 314 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast