Page 146 of 314 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

I know, but I meant besides the gym. Those aren't quite "regular" buildings. How would a normal house look like, considered an updated 3D-model of the houses we already had in previous games (table, kitchen and bedroom all in the same room) would look silly
    Although if the rumor is true about our starting town being a mansion, imagine how big the place could be on the inside

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Why do you guys care so much anyway? It's a video game, it's not supposed to be realistic, just plausible.
    I didn't. But after what you said about folding the bike, I wanted to find out how small they could actually get so I did an image search. The way that guy is looking at the folded bike was too perfect not to make a meme though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    On topic: Anyone else curious about that island cave northwest of the desert?
    I'm more interested to know what that middle bridge on the far east leads to (could there be more beyond what that picture shows?).
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

What could be the reason that the region is divided in three parts?
    I mean, does this have an in-game reason or is it just to make the dex more organized?

Quote Originally Posted by Blesstoise View Post
    I mean, does this have an in-game reason or is it just to make the dex more organized?
    Maybe there are simply so many Pokémon in the Dex, that three Parts makes it easier. If that means therea are a lot of new Pokémon, then I hope that's the reason. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Just thought of something, maybe is the pink thing on the map something like a comet out of space, and this is the reason the types are re balanced. (Don't believe in new type)
    And that's why the testing with sylveon didn't point out a existing type.
    Maybe to fetched but it's worth speculating.

Is it possible that no Pokémon from one part is available in the other two parts? It seems very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Maybe there are simply so many Pokémon in the Dex, that three Parts makes it easier. If that means therea are a lot of new Pokémon, then I hope that's the reason. ^^
    I know its unlikely, but I would like to see the total hit an even 1000 before the 3DS is replaced by the next Nintendo handheld.
    Last edited by kyle72686; 16th May 2013 at 12:58 PM.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Just thought of something, maybe is the pink thing on the map something like a comet out of space, and this is the reason the types are re balanced. (Don't believe in new type)
    Nah, New Type is pretty asured now. But again, we'll see soon enough~

Also, there better be a Dark Gym this time. D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Nah, New Type is pretty asured now. But again, we'll see soon enough~

Also, there better be a Dark Gym this time. D:
    Yeah there HAS to be a dark gym haha.
    Also think that it's weird that there are always pokemon from older region in the newer region, but never pokemon from i say sinnoh in kanto?
    I know the logic behind it but it's a bit strange, but nothing you can do about.

Actually, I would bet certain pokemon have different appearances across the three regions, kind of like Shellos and Gastrodon in Sinnoh.

So finding these different forms would put them in the appropriate dex

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post
    I'm sure someone has mentioned it already, but in the new trailer when the male character sits on a bench by the Roselia fountain in Lumiose City, there appears to be a Gym there.

Only speculating this because of the giant Gym symbol on the side of a building which all could be located in a park. So it certainly reassures my belief in a new Grass-type Gym!

Added, I think the starting town will be in the Coastal sub-region, judging by the blue pentagons on the starters' info screenshots. But that's just my theory.
    The Roselia fountain is from the town before Lumiose City. If you look on the picture of the male walking on route 3, that town to left appears to be the one you're talking about coz the houses match.

route.jpg

But yeah as for what type of gym I'm unsure. I think it might be the magic house gym but again I have no clue really, just a feeling.

The starting town is the red town in the South Central area. Then if you take the route from there all the way to Lumiose city, I think all the footage has been show from along that path.

Yeah there HAS to be a dark gym haha.
    Also think that it's weird that there are always pokemon from older region in the newer region, but never pokemon from i say sinnoh in kanto?
    I know the logic behind it but it's a bit strange, but nothing you can do about.
    yes there is there is always a mix from all regions...

Gen 4 was Sinnoh - this had Pokemon that evolved from Kanto Pokemon aswel as Evolutions for Hoenn Pokemon! they then added HGSS and the same applied there you even got the starters from Kanto and Hoenn.

Gen V was Unova - which didnt have many old Pokemon due to them wanting to try a fresh start but we got access to Pokemon from past reigons post game! they then did BW2 which had them ready to catch from the start infact some of the first Pokemon you could catch where native to Kanto/Jhoto/Hoenn/Sinnoh

If a new type is represented by the comet, and the Kalos region is shaped like a star, maybe we could see a cosmic type, which I like just because it sounds cooler than Fairy but whatever
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

There could be reasons, and there could be none.

:: For proper cataloging and organizational purposes. Which then, leads me to think that there are possibly more than 300 Pokemon in the Regional dex. And majority are exclusive to each sub-region.
    :: Story reasons. The division could be elaborated more in the story plot. It may have something to do with the region's mythos and legendaries, government, evil team, etc...

That's all I can think of right now.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    There could be reasons, and there could be none.

:: For proper cataloging and organizational purposes. Which then, leads me to think that there are possibly more than 300 Pokemon in the Regional dex. And majority are exclusive to each sub-region.
    :: Story reasons. The division could be elaborated more in the story plot. It may have something to do with the region's mythos and legendaries, government, evil team, etc...

That's all I can think of right now.
    It would be awesome if each sub-region had its own mythos and would better imitate real life.
    Do you think pokemon will be exclusive to one sub-region or do you think they'll figure a way to double classify some?
    -metalbryce

1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    It would be awesome if each sub-region had its own mythos and would better imitate real life.
    Do you think pokemon will be exclusive to one sub-region or do you think they'll figure a way to double classify some?
    Surely there will be area exclusive, some will be in two divisions, and some (like Magikarp) can be in in all three.

For example, I can only see Clamperl/Staryu/Wingull being a Coastal exclusive Pokemon. Snover exclusive in that snow mountain.
    Yayakoma could be in Central and Coastal.

i believe we start from the town north of lumiose city. has anyone notice in the trailer the male protag enters the city from a gate with the number 5 on it.also that if you look closley at the region map there are 5 ways to get into lumiose city. so we could possibly start from anyone of those directions.

ps you can kinda make out were some of the places from the trailers are located in the region[the town with the roselia fountain is just south of lumiose city,and the desert area just west of it as well].

This should prove useful.

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    Actually, if the mascots have anything to do with the way the region is divided, it's quite possible that we find each of them in the divisions respective to their colors.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    i believe we start from the town north of lumiose city. has anyone notice in the trailer the male protag enters the city from a gate with the number 5 on it.also that if you look closley at the region map there are 5 ways to get into lumiose city. so we could possibly start from anyone of those directions.

ps you can kinda make out were some of the places from the trailers are located in the region[the town with the roselia fountain is just south of lumiose city,and the desert area just west of it as well].
    It's about 99% that the starting town is the southernmost structure. We know that when you enter route 3 you're heading north to the town with the green roofs. So that means you're on route 2 and that route 1 and the starting town would naturally be south.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Actually, if the mascots have anything to do with the way the region is divided, it's quite possible that we find each of them in the divisions respective to their colors.
    Good point! The natural next step in that process would be that the story puts us at different places in the region based on what version we pick.

(Sorry for the double)
    Last edited by Wulava; 16th May 2013 at 3:22 PM. Reason: double-post
    -metalbryce

Anyone else noticed that cave by the wooden footbridge to the east of the map?

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar trainer View Post
    Anyone else noticed that cave by the wooden footbridge to the east of the map?
    It's really hard to say if it's indeed a cave entrance, or just happened to be a darker shade of brown with no real importance.

It is fairly clear that the railroad that leads underground goes somewhere. Let's see. If you take a finger and draw a straight line along it until it goes underground and keep sliding your finger, it will come up on a big building the same color as the other part of the railway. Also, the portion of the map that it leads to is literally COMPLETELY isolated. All the routes are linear and end at 'Stonehenge Town'.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    It is fairly clear that the railroad that leads underground goes somewhere. Let's see. If you take a finger and draw a straight line along it until it goes underground and keep sliding your finger, it will come up on a big building the same color as the other part of the railway. Also, the portion of the map that it leads to is literally COMPLETELY isolated. All the routes are linear and end at 'Stonehenge Town'.
    No idea about that railway, but I just cannot see how that building across from it could be related besides color and map placement.
    -metalbryce

WOW!! I just realized that the Kalos region look familiar to Pixie Hollow!! You know where Tinkerbell and the rest of the fairies life, where the four seasons coexist all the time, where the pixie dust came from a huge tree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    It's really hard to say if it's indeed a cave entrance, or just happened to be a darker shade of brown with no real importance.
    Not sure if we're talking about the same spot, I meant this

Cave.jpg

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Page 146 of 314 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast