Page 155 of 314 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    I sure hope so too. I wonder what's in that mountain. Hope it's not the Victory Road just yet.

Hold on a second...

Is it me, or do I see what looks like to be the Stonehenge on the northwestern corner of the map? Or was it something else?
    The stonehenge thingy is 'Carnac'. Search it on google pictures
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    if from all those 8 I have to remove one for a new type, I'll remove either Psychic or Dragon, simply because those two types are "popular" already.
    I'd remove either Dragon, Bug, Ground or Poison, seeing as we had all those last generation, although probably only one of the first 3, as they were all in both B/W and B2/W2, whereas Poison was only in B2/W2. Out of those 3, Dragon should probably be the one that's removed.

However, something to think about is what to consider the Striaton Gym. Personally, I'd consider it a Normal-Type Gym, as that's what most of the trainers in there use (The only exceptions being a Purrloin and whichever one of the Monkey Trio the leader uses) and the fact that it makes more sense to me than it being 3 Types at once.
    But then again, there ARE people who consider it to be a Water, Fire and Grass-Type Gym all at once, so it's a bit weird.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    The stonehenge thingy is 'Carnac'. Search it on google pictures
    Oh yeah, right. I forgot...

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    I sure hope so too. I wonder what's in that mountain. Hope it's not the Victory Road just yet.

Hold on a second...

Is it me, or do I see what looks like to be the Stonehenge on the northwestern corner of the map? Or was it something else?
    Yeah, apparently France have an equivalent of Stonehenge which I think thats meant to be. Most think Victory road is just under that castle in the East with castle obviously the league.

Maybe we can teleport from 'Carnac' to 'Stonehenge' after the main game? Brittain will be the kanto from gold/silver?
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Quillz View Post
    Hasn't Fairy-type been unofficially confirmed as the second Gym? Psychic is said to be unofficially confirmed?
    Oh so you're just blindly believing? I don't believe WPM/Pokebeach, but that's another conversation for another thread. What I'm saying is that when we get a Fairy-using gym leader or E4 member, it's the last gym or the champion. And if it's a gym I hope it's at least the sixth so it can present a decent challenge and we can see some mostly evolved Pokemon.
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    Oh so you're just blindly believing? I don't believe WPM/Pokebeach, but that's another conversation for another thread. What I'm saying is that when we get a Fairy-using gym leader or E4 member, it's the last gym or the champion. And if it's a gym I hope it's at least the sixth so it can present a decent challenge and we can see some mostly evolved Pokemon.
    It depends how early they will explain the 'Fairy' type. It would make sense to explain it near the beginning therefore an early gym. But it still could be later on as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    It depends how early they will explain the 'Fairy' type. It would make sense to explain it near the beginning therefore an early gym. But it still could be later on as you said.
    They could explain it without a gym, though I can't think of the next best way to do so. Maybe a Fairy-type Pokemon Fan Club in an early town?
    -metalbryce

1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    That, in turn, depends on the existence of the Fairy type. No Fairy type, no Fairy gym.

~Deadly
    Shoot Confirmed.

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

I hope the bigger dex will make the Gyms have more diverse pokemon in them. BW were horrid! Sorry to offend but they were.

Straiton had more normal
    Lenora only had Lillipup and patrat lines (but for the second gym it wasn't so bad)
    Burgh I think had an ok mix, could have included shelmet and karrablast though
    Elesa was really bad, nothing but blitzle and emolga
    Clay was odd, there weren'y many ground to begin with. but if thats the case they should have mad another type be a gym (Grass had LOADS introduced in gen 5)
    Skyla just Swoobats and pidoves everywhere
    Byrcen youck! only 3 lines of ice
    Drayden/Iris again, only had 3 lines.

BW2 were much better, so im just praying it will be more like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly.Braviary View Post
    That, in turn, depends on the existence of the Fairy type. No Fairy type, no Fairy gym.

~Deadly
    Obviously. That goes without saying.

~Wintendo
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I don't believe any of it. At all.
    Looks pretty much made up.
    Yeah, and I hope he's wrong about chespin. That sounds horrible.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Here is a crazy idea... Now we got 8 Eeveelutions... what if each gym in this region uses a type for each eeveelution? Wouldn't it be cool?

i am already rooting for this idea!
    currently playing pkm Y...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly.Braviary View Post

~Deadly
    Well, duh...

Quote Originally Posted by Galvantulaman View Post
    Here is a crazy idea... Now we got 8 Eeveelutions... what if each gym in this region uses a type for each eeveelution? Wouldn't it be cool?

That's not crazy, it's spot on and awesome. I shoulda thought of that And I wouldn't mind facing any of those types for the Kalos gyms either
    -metalbryce

Not an insane idea.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

1. Water
    2. Electric
    3. Fire
    4. Psychic
    5. Dark
    6. Grass
    7. Ice
    8. Fairy/New Type

The gyms in order of the eeveelution dex numbers.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Heck yea!!! Except what if they announce a second Eeveelution? What would we do then? A twin gym leader again that has a dual type? One have say Vaporeon and and one have Espeon? For a water/psychic gym?
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin1 View Post
    I would like game freak to give us more gameplay and we get 10+ gyms. Maybe 12 gyms plus the elite four and champion so that each type is covered (or 13 gyms if a new type is confirmed).
    More gyms doesn't always mean more gameplay. It do be better if they make more side quests/storyline between the gym and even after the league.
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy9 View Post
    More gyms doesn't always mean more gameplay. It do be better if they make more side quests/storyline between the gym and even after the league.
    Yea because if they put more effort in adding more gyms and don't add any story line it'll stretched so thin that we'll be stuck with a story line like in Generation 2 with Kanto.
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy9 View Post
    Yeah, more little towns and forests to let us screw around.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Yeah, more little towns and forests to let us screw around.
    I'd like it if they fleshed out these side areas more. Currently they are just places to explore but I'd actually like it if you're presence triggered an event with a bit of story attached.

For example, let's say we find an old café in Lumiose city run by a set of twins. You eavesdrop on the two of them falling out over having no business or something. Then you spend time running around the city and learning a bit more of their backstory from neighbours and how to generate interest for the café. Eventually you reunite them you get a gift pokemon.
    The sidequest with Yancy is BW2 was a step in the right direction but it just took far too long and the game gave you no hints at all on what you should do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

This may be a silly idea, but image if Kalos has a route with 100 different pokemon available, all with 1% chance of appearing? That would be interesting :P

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I'd like it if they fleshed out these side areas more. Currently they are just places to explore but I'd actually like it if you're presence triggered an event with a bit of story attached.

For example, let's say we find an old café in Lumiose city run by a set of twins. You eavesdrop on the two of them falling out over having no business or something. Then you spend time running around the city and learning a bit more of their backstory from neighbours and how to generate interest for the café. Eventually you reunite them you get a gift pokemon.
    The sidequest with Yancy is BW2 was a step in the right direction but it just took far too long and the game gave you no hints at all on what you should do.
    I'd like that. or if you generate enough customers for them, you get a huge discount on moomoo milks or something.

^That'd be interesting, but 100 pokemon for one routes a bit much.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    To me, that symbol looks like either a map of the planets (Which fits with the starry sky in the Gym), or one of those rings used in Alchemy, which could very well back up a Fairy-Type.

Anyway, I'm really hoping we don't see an Electric, Ice, Dragon or Water-Type Gym this generation. I'm getting really fed up with them.
    I'd like the Gyms to be Bug, Fairy, Psychic, Ghost, Fire, Grass, Steel and Dark (In no particular order). The types that have been really under-represented in Gyms, basically.
    I agree with this list, but would swap Fire for Poison.

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    I guess you can call it blind believing, but the fact WPM/PokeBeach was 100% correct about the localized names and Parabolic Charge leads me to believe their claims are credible, which state Fairy-type is real and is the second Gym.

Page 155 of 314 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast