Page 177 of 314 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    You say it like its confirmed or is a guarantee. For all we know they could pull a johto and have a legendary mascot duo. Maybe Y will have newtwo :3
    I never confirmed or guaranteed anything.
    You PROBABLY didn't read my post properly.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Idk if this has been posted already but I think it's worth mentioning.

image.jpg

If the image doesn't work for whatever reason, here's the website I found it on.

http://cheezburger.com/7494288896

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post

image.jpg

If the image doesn't work for whatever reason, here's the website I found it on.

I won't lie, the first thing I thought of when seeing the red and blue was Ruby/Sapphire. Then I saw the white and said "wait that's not green"
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

^ It has been pointed out before and had been discussed.
    In fact, try reading a few pages back.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Well the color of the regional district doesn't have to correlate to Groudons and Kyorges color, but perhaps their type. Flying would look kinda white to me. Red could go with Groudon and blue could go with Kyogre.

Yeah I posted that picture some time ago, so it isn't very necessary to discuss.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post

image.jpg

I can see that happining..... so X is in coastal and Y is in mountain......so Z is center
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

Kinda weird though.. the X legendary, a forest pokemon, appears in the coastal area.. You would think central would be more suitable for a land-based forest pokemon.
    Mountain area suits Yveltal I guess.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I won't lie, the first thing I thought of when seeing the red and blue was Ruby/Sapphire. Then I saw the white and said "wait that's not green"
    it would make more sense if the first thing you thought was: red/blue and then: no green/yellow?

Am I the only one kinda annoyed with this shady websites that see theories in the forums and then post the same thing on their websites like they were the ones that came up with it?

Yeah the map thing has been mentioned weeks ago even.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Kinda weird though.. the X legendary, a forest pokemon, appears in the coastal area.. You would think central would be more suitable for a land-based forest pokemon.
    It is possible the colors are just a reference to France's flag. I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with the legendaries.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Pspaans View Post
    it would make more sense if the first thing you thought was: red/blue and then: no green/yellow?
    Why would that make more sense? They make equally as much sense as both the first and third generations are equally as important as one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Pspaans View Post
    Erm, actually it would make more sense to think R/S as R/B has been remade and is playable in HG/SS whilst R/S has been speculated to be remade for 3DS within the next couple of years...

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

I hope they put in a location based on Fort Boyard (You know, The fort located between the Île-d'Aix and the Île d'Oléron in the Pertuis d'Antioche straits, on the west coast of France and is the filming location for the TV gameshow of the same name.). I also hope it like some sort of battle frontier-esq facility.
    Last edited by BLADEDGE; 29th May 2013 at 10:54 PM.
    Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh Macarena, Macarena, Macarena. Oh I HATE the Macarena!

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
    White FC: 3009-7392-4895
    Black 2 FC: 2323-3950-3357
    White 2 FC: 2967-6401-6065
    3DS FC: 0173-1521-1168 (Witha FS Of Rock containing Pupitar, Dweeble and Barbaracle)

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    The forests are in the coastal area of Kalos.
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SketchFox7 View Post
    The forests are in the coastal area of Kalos.
    Nope. We know one is in the central area.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Nope. We know one is in the central area.
    I meant there are forests in the Coastal Area so Xerneas residing in the Coastal Area does make sense and isn't out of the realm of possibility.
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SketchFox7 View Post
    I meant there are forests in the Coastal Area so Xerneas residing in the Coastal Area does make sense and isn't out of the realm of possibility.
    While their may be a forest in the central region, we don't know for sure there will be. But we do know their is definitely one in the central region.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I never confirmed or guaranteed anything.
    You PROBABLY didn't read my post properly.
    No. I did. I wasn't seriously trying to go against your thing. Just saying it cause you seemed adamant. If I was serious I wouldn't put this face :3

It is possible the colors are just a reference to France's flag. I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with the legendaries.
    Or remakes for that matter.. o.0

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    Erm, actually it would make more sense to think R/S as R/B has been remade and is playable in HG/SS whilst R/S has been speculated to be remade for 3DS within the next couple of years...
    Good lord, WHITE makes the most sense as it's obviously a reference to the French flag. I find it incredible that you, or whoever, is looking into it as a hint towards remakes! Driftveil Gym had green gemstones everywhere, still no Emerald remake! Colors of a subdex index are not references to whatever remake GF might decide to make - Remember, GenV didn't have one either - So thinking "Hey, that's not Green or Yellow" is both retarded and pushing and searching for ghosts that aren't there. And don't think it isn't retarded, the region is very heavily based on France - We all know this - and the French flag is blue, white and red, in that exact order: Not blue, green/yellow, red. How pathetic can you get when with every launch of a new game - and yes, every launch, as with every game announcement the remake/sequel-beliebers all crawl out of their GBA-slots - all you can think about is, and this is paraphrased: "Not gonna lie - RSE-REMAKEZ!! iNEEDZ".. o.0

Go ahead and give me an infraction or whatnot.. Not gonna lie, I'm just so sick and tired of the people who can't get over a need for a remake, when a fresh new generation is RIGHT IN FRONT OF US... I just can't handle it anymore. It's already distracting from my enjoyment of the sheer anticipation when somebody can't get over the past like that. Yes, I've bickered about NewTwo, but that's TARFU and I don't care anymore - I just want to embrace XY for what it will be, and disacknowledge what I don't like.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Agreed, plus those clouds over on Northeast Mountain Kalos could probably be covering up the tree we saw in the trailer with Xerneas.

I think the whole 'Flag' is just a coincidence to the legendaries locations, its like when BW came out and everyone thought they would be found on the 2 mountains opposite each other. It would make sense for Xerneas to be in a forest but there isn't even one in the coastal area..
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    I think the whole 'Flag' is just a coincidence to the legendaries locations, its like when BW came out and everyone thought they would be found on the 2 mountains opposite each other. It would make sense for Xerneas to be in a forest but there isn't even one in the coastal area..
    I think this too. People are analysing every tiny detail far too much. It probably is just a coincidence.

i think Xerneas will be found by that lone tree
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

I really hope Yveltal is found on top of the Eiffel Tower or at the highest point of the giant "Tree/Mountain" I can just picture a cut scene where it screeches and slowly rises from the clouds to challenge the player

I reckon the region will be full of labs. Why? Well, I heard of these chromosomes that decide gender and asked my science teacher what they are called, and he said they were called x and y. So, is this game DNA based?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

Page 177 of 314 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast