Page 219 of 313 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 7823

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Here's something interesting from the new screenshots.

Wherever it is, why are there green crystals in the background?

I'm guessing this is the first appearance of Team Flare, which would mean this shows up early. Where on the map could that be, though? I'm thinking either the northern route or the southwestern route (not up from Vaniville).
    I don't think that would be their first appearance since there don't seem to be any caves near the beginning of the game and the evil team typically appears around the first gym. I'm thinking they'll start to appear around Santalune Forest or Santalune City and that screenshot is a later, more significant Team Flare encounter.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Here's something interesting from the new screenshots.

Wherever it is, why are there green crystals in the background?

I'm guessing this is the first appearance of Team Flare, which would mean this shows up early. Where on the map could that be, though? I'm thinking either the northern route or the southwestern route (not up from Vaniville).
    That's probably the mine on the northeast.
    And it's most likely not your first encounter with them.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    That's probably the mine on the northeast.
    And it's most likely not your first encounter with them.
    I think the second town is where we'll encounter Flare grunts for the first time. Has that area been released/named yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    I think the second town is where we'll encounter Flare grunts for the first time. Has that area been released/named yet?
    Nope. The only places we know are Vaniville, Santalune and Lumiose.

I thought that the scene in the crystal cave was pretty cool, and it would lead to a cool battle environment. I'm honestly bored of seeing the standard forest field so much, so I wonder what they have left to reveal.

Do people think its safe to say that the huge mansion/palace where we take lots of photos is the ''town'' right above Vaniville??
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Do people think its safe to say that the huge mansion/palace where we take lots of photos is the ''town'' right above Vaniville??
    No, I don't think so.

I think it's this building. Note the similar features it has with the actual building.
    The golden gate, surrounding fence, and the architecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    No, I don't think so.

I think it's this building. Note the similar features it has with the actual building.
    The golden gate, surrounding fence, and the architecture.
    Whoa! That is a really good shout!

I think that we will first encounter Team Flare in Santalune Forest. Just because we normally encounter the evil team in the first forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    I think that we will first encounter Team Flare in Santalune Forest. Just because we normally encounter the evil team in the first forest.
    When you say 'encounter'. to you mean the first time we physically see them or battle them?

Coz I agree in thinking we may see them before this 'cave encounter' but I think that might be the first time we fight them. But just a theory ofcourse.

The only first encounters/battles in the forest are with Aqua/Magma and plasma.
    It's mostly varied though.
    I'm counting on them to be battled in the second city, like with Galactic
    Last edited by EonDragonFTW; 14th July 2013 at 2:48 AM.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Actually no. The only time we've ever first encountered the evil team in the first forest was in RSE. We do, however, typically encounter them around the first gym, so Santalune Forest or Santalune City seem like good spots for a Team Flare encounter.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Actually no. The only time we've ever first encountered the evil team in the first forest was in RSE. We do, however, typically encounter them around the first gym, so Santalune Forest or Santalune City seem like good spots for a Team Flare encounter.
    I think encountering them sooner would follow the norm.
    After the first gym, this time, would fit perfectly. Meeting Team Plasma in the second town was too soon for me, so I prefer we only see them after the first gym like in DPPt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

After the first gym, this time, would fit perfectly. Meeting Team Plasma in the second town was too soon for me, so I prefer we only see them after the first gym like in DPPt.
    The only other appropriate place to encounter them would be Lumiose City, after that, it's a bit too late.

I agree with you, Plasma in the very next town felt very forced, I know they wanted to get N seen very early on but...didn't work for me. Galactic were about right.

I agree with you, Plasma in the very next town felt very forced, I know they wanted to get N seen very early on but...didn't work for me. Galactic were about right.
    Not even, I liked it when I met Team Rocket in Mt. Moon, mainly because that felt appropriate. The evil team is starting out less public when they start in the cave. It is after the first gym, but it's more private than both Plasma and Galactic.
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

You guys misunderstood what I meant. We usually encounter the evil team in the first forest. We encountered Galactic in Eterna Forest or whatever it's called. That's why I think we will encounter them there.

You guys misunderstood what I meant. We usually encounter the evil team in the first forest. We encountered Galactic in Eterna Forest or whatever it's called. That's why I think we will encounter them there.
    I think Galactic were in Jubilife and then at the Valley Windworks so it was just before the Forest, but you're right, it is that kind of time. I think we'll see them doing something shady in the forest maybe, but not battle them till a bit later.

I think Galactic were in Jubilife and then at the Valley Windworks so it was just before the Forest, but you're right, it is that kind of time. I think we'll see them doing something shady in the forest maybe, but not battle them till a bit later.
    But that is the FIRST forest of the game. Sure, they were in the other places, but they were in the FIRST forest like the others.

But that is the FIRST forest of the game. Sure, they were in the other places, but they were in the FIRST forest like the others.
    We never encountered Team Galactic in Eterna Forest (both outside and inside), only a passing comment by Cheryl that she travels witg you because she thought they may be there, and the whole Charon owned the Old Chateau thing, but that hasn't even been confirmed, and woukd have taken place before his Galactic days.

We only encountered Team Magma/Aqua and Plasma in the first Forest, not Rocket in both incarnations, and not Galactic.

I'm not sure if this is talk about here but,
    Something tell me this is going to be johto all over again like how unova was kanto all over again,
    Because so far we got a new type fairy and now seeing we got TR 2.0 being TF and Pancham and its evolution Goronda remind me of Teddiursa and its evolution Ursaring I think kalo is going to be johto 2.0/reboot like how unova was kanto 2.0/reboot,
    And GF said they want to recreated the original pokemon series so i can see this kalo being johto 2.0 happening,
    Also this guy pointed out a train station of some kind that's can possibility lead us to going back to unova after beating kalo elite 4 and champion Like how second gen let's us gone back to kanto after beating johto elite 4 and champion,
    *Watch @14:48
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhNuSBamJOI

So yeah so far The Kalo region is looking to be more like a johto reboot just like how unova is a reboot of kanto watch us go back to unova after beating the elite 4 and champion,
    i'm an Christian and accepted Jesus in my Heart, copy and paste This † if you are a Christen and a Children of God people to And if you have fate in him and proud of it!

I was born a male but you see i'm a transgender in other word i'm a girl in a man body to put its simple i identify myself as a female and i'm not scared to admitted!
    So say what's ever you like but i can care less and i'm a very loving and caring person anyway also i prefer to be call Krystal rather than my real name,

Also check out my YT and comment Like and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DraBaha...cenny/featured
    Warning my Gaming video are family friendly

Having two regions in one game is a terrible idea after what GSC went through, plus no one wants to visit Unova again.

No one.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Having two regions in one game is a terrible idea after what GSC went through, plus no one wants to visit Unova again.

No one.
    ;O why? its the best game to this point imo but yeah we wont get another region also people need to stop this ridiculously dumb theories that New York is connected to France.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    ;O why? its the best game to this point imo but yeah we wont get another region also people need to stop this ridiculously dumb theories that New York is connected to France.
    It's just that Unova would just end up like Kanto, being an empty shell where the residing region gets all the fame.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheLightDragonite View Post
    I'm not sure if this is talk about here but,
    Something tell me this is going to be johto all over again like how unova was kanto all over again,
    Horrid idea after Kanto in GSC imo.

Because so far we got a new type fairy and now seeing we got TR 2.0 being TF
    We don't know Team Flare's main goal. It's been strongly suggested it isn't just getting money.

and Pancham and its evolution Goronda remind me of Teddiursa and its evolution Ursaring
    Sinnoh and Unova both have cat Pokemon but are not connected.

And recreating Unova for XY is not as simple as it was for Kanto in GSC. You would have to completely redo Unova.

Edit: Oh, and the route reset.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Page 219 of 313 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast