Page 279 of 314 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

I hope that little cluster of clouds just off the southern coast is like a final post game area where we can catch a legendary or fight a tough trainer
    Pokemon Black 2 Team: Emboar, Ampharos, Leavanny, Mandibuzz, Gothitelle, Jellicent
    Pokemon Y Team: Greninja, Talonflame, Venusaur, Tyrantrum, Klefki, Avalugg
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team: Grovyle, Ralts, Makuhita

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Sootopolis wasn't underground, though?

Eh, I much prefer Route 227 and Stark Mountain as volanic areas than Mt. Chimney.
    i consider sootopolis kind of an underground city... at least the means to get there give u that feeling.... but a proper underground city would be good
    i didnt liked Stark Mountain....
    3883-6008-7187

Quote Originally Posted by sunny phoenix View Post
    i consider sootopolis kind of an underground city... at least the means to get there give u that feeling.... but a proper underground city would be good
    i didnt liked Stark Mountain....
    Sootopolis is definite not underground, it's such a bright city, it's weird that you'd get that impression.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Stark Mountain was horrible. Sinnoh had too many mountains imo. It was just annoying having to do all that walking from the last healing place to get to the mountain when you had to go back to the Pokemon Center because you forgot to buy enough pokeballs to catch Heatran. This game gives the impression that they're trying to have an equal amount of coast, land, and mountains (since the Pokedex splits the region in 3's).
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

I think why he gets the impression of Sootoplis being a Underground City is because you have to enter via cave and the city has high walls because its in a old volcano

Though it is rather bright and I love Sootoplis though I admit I love its music more then the city itself I always loved Sootoplis's music I hope we get really good music for the cities/towns/villages iv not been dissapointed yet with the music for Cities/Towns/Villages and I doubt I will be with this gen especially if theres lots of Violin, Accordian, Piano, and Cello in it and I really want to hear the Professor's theme someone discribed it as Laytonish yes please :3

Banner made by me feel free to check out my other ones on my DA (Sn is RikkuTakanashi)

My FC Pm me or Vm me if you add me so I can add ya too
    3DS FC: 3540-0063-3109

FS: Ice Type
    Bermite, Spheal, and Delibird (I think on the last one)

Sootopolis was an awesome city. I loved the fact it had a cool way of entering it. I can kind of see why it felt underground-y. Or at least, in some kind of giant sea cave.

I want more cool towns/cities! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Stark Mountain was horrible. Sinnoh had too many mountains imo. It was just annoying having to do all that walking from the last healing place to get to the mountain when you had to go back to the Pokemon Center because you forgot to buy enough pokeballs to catch Heatran. This game gives the impression that they're trying to have an equal amount of coast, land, and mountains (since the Pokedex splits the region in 3's).
    You know that there's a house on Rt. 227 where you can heal, right?

Healing spots probably won't be a problem in this game if it's like 5th gen, we had more healing spots than we knew what to do with. Look at Rt. 4 in BW2, we had Pokemon Centers not too far away in Castelia City and Nimbasa City, a healing spot actually on Rt. 4 (in the house near the entrance to Desert Resort), a Nurse in Desert Resort proper, and another Nurse in Join Avenue (unlocked when you get to Rank 4 IIRC).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You know that there's a house on Rt. 227 where you can heal, right?

Healing spots probably won't be a problem in this game if it's like 5th gen, we had more healing spots than we knew what to do with. Look at Rt. 4 in BW2, we had Pokemon Centers not too far away in Castelia City and Nimbasa City, a healing spot actually on Rt. 4 (in the house near the entrance to Desert Resort), a Nurse in Desert Resort proper, and another Nurse in Join Avenue (unlocked when you get to Rank 4 IIRC).
    I prefer having less healing spots, unless the route or cave is really long.
    I do appreciate the convenience but I actually like the feeling of trouble and danger when you run out of healing items only to realize that the next town/city is still far away.

I know I can just ignore them, but they're tempting...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I prefer having less healing spots, unless the route or cave is really long.
    I do appreciate the convenience but I actually like the feeling of trouble and danger when you run out of healing items only to realize that the next town/city is still far away.

I know I can just ignore them, but they're tempting...
    They should definitely tone them down, but I think overall they're beneficial. It's helpful to be able to stop in someone's house to heal when you're far away from a Pokemon Center, or having a Doctor/Nurse midway through a cave so you don't have to exit the cave to heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

They should definitely tone them down, but I think overall they're beneficial. It's helpful to be able to stop in someone's house to heal when you're far away from a Pokemon Center, or having a Doctor/Nurse midway through a cave so you don't have to exit the cave to heal.
    Also if you don't want to use them...don't use them. They are optional, after all.

does anyone actually run out of healing items

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Also if you don't want to use them...don't use them. They are optional, after all.

I used to run out of healing items in Gen 1-3. Or maybe because I don't visit Pokemon Centers often. XD

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I do find the houses beneficial, but I like the concept of Nurses/Doctors much more - I think it'd be better if they were harder, and walled you with Blisseys or something

Yes - but I'm a very poor planner.
    font size one

I agree, I think they're very helpful but should be implemented more sparingly.

I never run out of healing items.
    Well maybe status healing but not the hp healing items.
    *cough* because I never use them because they might become useful more an other time *cough*

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

I was wondering.....wouldn't it be cool if in the region there could be a city in ruin that you have to rebuild?
    I mean, after the post-game you will go there and find a person who remained in it and dreams of seeing the city prospering again.
    At this point you will help him/her by inviting trainers or other supportive characters (Nurses, item sellers etc...) who in a way or in another will be involved in the post game.
    In then end, when the city will be prosperous again, you will be able to open a gym-like facility where you will be able to challenge all the trainers in the city that you rebuilt or those who come from afar.
    What about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    I was wondering.....wouldn't it be cool if in the region there could be a city in ruin that you have to rebuild?
    I mean, after the post-game you will go there and find a person who remained in it and dreams of seeing the city prospering again.
    At this point you will help him/her by inviting trainers or other supportive characters (Nurses, item sellers etc...) who in a way or in another will be involved in the post game.
    In then end, when the city will be prosperous again, you will be able to open a gym-like facility where you will be able to challenge all the trainers in the city that you rebuilt or those who come from afar.
    What about it?
    So, like a Join Avenue, but much bigger?

That would be awesome.

Perhaps we can get travelers to convince to live there if we fund buildings?

... Okay, that sounded like AC New Leaf.

What about it?
    I love it. Totally. It would be like Join Avenue and the Desert Town from B2W2 merged together but actually do something with it. Also I totally want to become a Gym Leader (Which is weird since we will bed the Champion by that point but oh well). The People you need to recruit could be scattered across the region and just stare at you before hte Post Game. Then once Post Game hits they can be battled and the invited to the down.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Just a random thought here but what if contests, pokemon musical, the Pokeathlon, PokeStar Studios was all included within the game? I mean for the most part they would all fit the theme of France, while also appealing to all the fans. Also does anyone suspect the return of a safari zone again?

I usually forget I have them until the Elite four. I've probably lost to Gym leaders a few times for this reason.

@dirkac & MasterofArcanine: Thanks for liking my idea and what you said completed it even more.
    If someday my idea will come true, I think that it will make the post-game even more interesting and it will allow you to keep on training in a different and exciting way.

What about it?
    That is a great idea Aetius. Maybe we could even connect to other parts of the region, maybe even new parts, through development in infrastructure like a train station that begins run down, ends up like a super train highway? And then we can access new parts of the region? I'd love to be a gym leader...though I think it'd be better if we were treated like a royal champion, and maybe we could get called to go to the city when someone has beaten the E4 and wishes to challenge us. And we could have a colosseum as the battle ground? Would be great...dno how it would work exactly, though...
    You rock, and you rule!

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do anything. Truth is, you can do anything.

Aim for the top, and be...a Pokémon master!!!
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Pokémon X team:
    - Froakie
    - Torchic
    - Bulbasaur
    -?????
    -?????
    -?????

Quote Originally Posted by Sabres_King View Post
    Just a random thought here but what if contests, pokemon musical, the Pokeathlon, PokeStar Studios was all included within the game? I mean for the most part they would all fit the theme of France, while also appealing to all the fans. Also does anyone suspect the return of a safari zone again?
    That would be weird but cool at the same time. To have all the Side Events (Contest, Pokeathlon, Pokestar Studios, Battle Froniter, Pokemon World Tournament) in one game would be great. It would make the Post Game very long and awesome. Also yes I pray and hope Safari Zone returns. That was the biggest thing I hated about Gen 5: no Safari Zone.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Looking at the map again and again trying to figure out where the Safari Zone might be, but I cant figure it out. I'm sure we'll see its return though.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBones View Post
    Looking at the map again and again trying to figure out where the Safari Zone might be, but I cant figure it out. I'm sure we'll see its return though.
    that wooden fence thing by the light house town?

with so many Pokemon appearing this Gen from previous ones im not sure if there will even be a Safari Zone
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

Quote Originally Posted by Sabres_King View Post
    I would never put this game down if they included all of that. I miss the Safari Zone a bit, but I think we should have a Pokemon Zoo where you have to buy the animals/can get certain ones depending on your Badges Number.

Page 279 of 314 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289 ... LastLast