Page 60 of 314 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    No more haunted houses in Pokemon games, those things give me nightmares.
    They're not that scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I actually like haunted houses in pokemon, not only great for ghost pokes, but gives the game a spooky quality at certain points that somehow make me feel better about playing a game targeted at children!

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    They're not that scary.
    While true, I personally find them creepy and the fact that they have to use such disturbing music doesn't help.
    I guess I shouldn't read creepy pastas anymore, they only serve as nightmare fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharoid View Post
    I actually like haunted houses in pokemon, not only great for ghost pokes, but gives the game a spooky quality at certain points that somehow make me feel better about playing a game targeted at children!
    That would be nice to hae in-game. A good way to introduce new ghost types, especially since they are the least abundant type.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Whyyy ? Haunted houses are full of mysteries, it's fun to discover !
    I just hope that if there is one, they won't put Lavender town music in it... don't want to shiver
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

I love haunted places in games. Adds diversity to the game.
    If they're not going to have an area based on the Paris Catacombs, I just wish they have an open ground cemetery rather than the overused tower.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Some new area tropes I think they could do:

-Jungle (the vine swinging area looks like it could be one) Seems fine, I would like a jungle area, but the rope swinging looked more like a Gym to me.
    -Haunted castle Eh, nice.
    -Underground mining town (kind of like The Under, but less shady) I would love this! But I live in a mining town anyway so, eh.
    -The sea lab area I mentioned above Yes please! Underwater bases always add coolness to evil teams by 20%.
    -An underwater ruins area done right (something that's not a random and unintuitive maze with a ridiculous step limit). What I really want. also, I want it to have wild Relicanth.
    -A bridge where you can actually explore its underside like that one section in the Highway level in Half Life 2 (and you would have to your first time through, after that you can take the main road like the bridges in Unova). As long as you can explore what's under it, I'm fine with it.
    -exploring the sky (through the use of Fly) I like it, but I think it would be best if kept optional.

That's about all I can think of, might add more later.
    Speaking of FLy, I hope the region and story is really nonlinear with loads of backtracking, and Fly only given out eiyther AFTER THE E4, or RIGHT BEFORE THE E4.

Having a proper underwater ruin is a good idea. I want full on underwater routes too, they were one of my favourites parts of Hoenn. Imagine what they'd look like in 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I love haunted places in games. Adds diversity to the game.
    If they're not going to have an area based on the Paris Catacombs, I just wish they have an open ground cemetery rather than the overused tower.
    Agreed, the tower thing is getting pretty tiresome. A creepy graveyard with maybe a ruined church in the middle would be much more interesting. I think a lot of these overused staples should be redone, honestly. They've been there forever, but like... add some diversity.

Paris catacombs would be awesome too, though.

Also, I hope we get some cool caves this gen. These bland, brown caves like Wellspring (which I am honestly not bothered to enter in BW2) are so boring to explore, give us something like Chargestone! I don't mind an early cave (like the Oreburgh Gate) following that same design, but I hope later caves in the game have some unique designs. Oh, and for the love of God get better cave dwellers. Every cave having the same basic Pokemon with a few extras as the game progresses gets really boring.
    Last edited by Valoo.; 4th February 2013 at 3:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Agreed, the tower thing is getting pretty tiresome. A creepy graveyard with maybe a ruined church in the middle would be much more interesting. I think a lot of these overused staples should be redone, honestly. They've been there forever, but like... add some diversity.

Paris catacombs would be awesome too, though.

Also, I hope we get some cool caves this gen. These bland, brown caves like Wellspring (which I am honestly not bothered to enter in BW2) are so boring to explore, give us something like Chargestone! I don't mind an early cave (like the Oreburgh Gate) following that same design, but I hope later caves in the game have some unique designs.
    Actualy, I would not mind a brown cave once, at the beginning, but I also want a volcanic cave, Chargestone-esque cave, blue cave with water, and Mt. Coronet sized Cobalt colored cave. (Note that all have been done before)

Also, I hope we get some cool caves this gen. These bland, brown caves like Wellspring (which I am honestly not bothered to enter in BW2) are so boring to explore, give us something like Chargestone! I don't mind an early cave (like the Oreburgh Gate) following that same design, but I hope later caves in the game have some unique designs.
    I agree. Caves and mountains have become bland...
    Chargestone stood out because of the electric charges. Clay Road was nice too because of the mine carts.

I really want variations.: foggy tunnels, ice caves, volcanic caves, underground caves filled with stalactites and stalagmites, underwater caves, etc...
    They really need to give caves differing structures so it's new to the eye.

-exploring the sky (through the use of Fly)
    This is something I've been wanting for some time now, but it would be a bit too much if you could do it everywhere. Thus I think you should be able to explore the sky in specific routes. These routes could be different than normal ones by having shadows of clouds on the ground (or a sign which indicates you can explore the sky). When choosing Fly, you could either choose to fly to a different city/town/area or explore the sky. The sky could have clouds with wild (Flying) Pokémon in them (kinda like the grass patches) and also trainers up in the sky (hot air balloons, jetpacks, other "flyers"... whatnot). Exploring the sky could also be the only option to proceed in a route, for example, on the ground a tall mountain blocks the way, but you could use the sky to access the top of it to continue.

woah, ideas ideas. Other than exploring the sky I wish to see other new, and rare locations with different types of nature.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

I hope there's more version exclusive layouts or looks for different places as there were in Black and White 2 (Reversal Mountain).
    -Jungle Areas or Rainforest areas (Constant Rain)
    -More Volcanic Areas (But it's France so nevermind)
    -More Towns built into the sea (Humilau City)
    -Towns on the Beach
    -Hills that have rows of houses on them.
    -Windmill town

I agree. Caves and mountains have become bland...
    Chargestone stood out because of the electric charges. Clay Road was nice too because of the mine carts.

I really want variations.: foggy tunnels, ice caves, volcanic caves, underground caves filled with stalactites and stalagmites, underwater caves, etc...
    They really need to give caves differing structures so it's new to the eye.
    It would finally makes those Caves interesting. Emerald, Crystal, Ruby caves to add color to those dark places. Stones that we could rarely collect, that would glow in the dark in we don't have the technical machine Flash. I would pretty enjoy that !
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

I want a Pokemon haunted house to be similar to a real life "haunted" house, a really long drive way, narrow path filled with bushes (can be replaced with grass with that crow Pokemon from gsc) and then a creepy looking house, burnt down or run down, and it can be filled with ghosts

I wish they would remodel the underground in 3D like they have everything else. Also can we get some better weather conditions again? I mean I like it when it rains, but I want it to snow, have heat waves, leaf piles for fall time, tornadoes, sandstorms and etc.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I wish they would remodel the underground in 3D like they have everything else.
    The whole graphics received a major overhaul. I don't see why this would not apply to everything else.
    The battles, the world... pretty sure the intro, too.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmntraineramit View Post
    I want a Pokemon haunted house to be similar to a real life "haunted" house, a really long drive way, narrow path filled with bushes (can be replaced with grass with that crow Pokemon from gsc) and then a creepy looking house, burnt down or run down, and it can be filled with ghosts
    Yeah, if anything, I would like the haunted houses to be a bit more scary, not too scary for obvious reasons, but still a bit more spooky.

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

I'd absolutely love a city that scales the sides of a mountain. Make the route below it an Alps like valley with green, rolling hills and the route to reach it a jagged mountain path with beautiful scenic views and cliffsides.

Throw in a Rock or Flying type gym and I'd be one happy man.

I <3 Quagsire

[QUOTE=dirkac;15661561]Seems fine, I would like a jungle area, but the rope swinging looked more like a Gym to me.

IDK, I think the only reason people think it's a gym is because it's gimmicky, but in reality they could put gimmicks anywhere they see fit (Chargestone Cave had the moveable stones, for example). Plus if it was a gym, we'd at least see a trainer or two there. Ultimately, we can't really say this is a gym for sure at this point, for all we know it could be an actual jungle area.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    What I really want. also, I want it to have wild Relicanth.
    Depends where in the game it is and whether or not Relicanth will be in the regional dex, though. I think we'll probably have more than 3 or so families of Pokemon available through Dive now, though. Since we've got tons of diverse Water type families there's plenty that we can split up between various aquatic environments.

As long as you can explore what's under it, I'm fine with it.
    That's the idea, you would be walking along girders and walkways just underneath the main road. I wish I could show you the clip from Half Life 2 I was talking about so you'd get a better idea, but since Half Life 2 is an M rated game it'd probably be too inappropriate for the site.

Speaking of FLy, I hope the region and story is really nonlinear with loads of backtracking, and Fly only given out eiyther AFTER THE E4, or RIGHT BEFORE THE E4.
    Not having Fly until post game would be annoying, how would you go from city to city then?

Imagine what they'd look like in 3D.
    Well Abyssal Ruins and Marine Tube give us a pretty good idea, but yeah, that'd be awesome.

I also agree with this, caves are starting to get visually boring and generic.

Oh, and for the love of God get better cave dwellers. Every cave having the same basic Pokemon with a few extras as the game progresses gets really boring.
    Yeah, there should be a better variety of cave dwelling Pokemon, and a better variety of species, too. Nearly every cave in existence has a bat Pokemon (Zubat or Woobat) and some sort of rock Pokemon (Geodude, Onix, Roggenrola). Let's see some other species, like earthworms, spiders (Joltik is a good start, but I don't see it inhabiting any cave that isn't like Chargestone Cave, so it's not really a cave dweller), snakes (realistic looking snakes like Arbok or Seviper, not Onix), bugs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    This is something I've been wanting for some time now, but it would be a bit too much if you could do it everywhere. Thus I think you should be able to explore the sky in specific routes. These routes could be different than normal ones by having shadows of clouds on the ground (or a sign which indicates you can explore the sky). When choosing Fly, you could either choose to fly to a different city/town/area or explore the sky. The sky could have clouds with wild (Flying) Pokémon in them (kinda like the grass patches) and also trainers up in the sky (hot air balloons, jetpacks, other "flyers"... whatnot). Exploring the sky could also be the only option to proceed in a route, for example, on the ground a tall mountain blocks the way, but you could use the sky to access the top of it to continue.

woah, ideas ideas. Other than exploring the sky I wish to see other new, and rare locations with different types of nature.
    That's exactly what I had in mind, it'd be like Dive kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    It would finally makes those Caves interesting. Emerald, Crystal, Ruby caves to add color to those dark places. Stones that we could rarely collect, that would glow in the dark in we don't have the technical machine Flash. I would pretty enjoy that !
    That would be an interesting mechanic, having gemstones in the wall that glow within a certain radius.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I wish they would remodel the underground in 3D like they have everything else. Also can we get some better weather conditions again? I mean I like it when it rains, but I want it to snow, have heat waves, leaf piles for fall time, tornadoes, sandstorms and etc.
    I suggested having weather affect the overworld several times, I agree that it would add variety to the routes.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I notice the buildings in this picture look very futuristic, but it doesn't look like a city. Do you all think it's a city though? I'd love a futuristic city!

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/...ase_desert.png
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    I notice the buildings in this picture look very futuristic, but it doesn't look like a city. Do you all think it's a city though? I'd love a futuristic city!

Reminds me of Relgam Tower.

I don't think it's a city, but none the less it looks cool.

It's supposed to be an observatory, apparently.

The whole graphics received a major overhaul. I don't see why this would not apply to everything else.
    The battles, the world... pretty sure the intro, too.
    ... Do you think we might get an anime opening this time?

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

That's a very good question.

Hm? It could be a city, a gym, the Pokemon league, etc.....
    It looks like it may have some importance, but yeah IDK. It looks very interesting though.

Unova is the only recent region which is not an island ( like Kanto) . That means that it has to have another region next to it. I'm hoping gen 6 will be that region .

Page 60 of 314 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast