Page 62 of 314 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Please don't bring Unova into this game . Time to move on after TWO Unova games and maximise the most of this generation.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I don't get why people don't want to see Unova again. I want to see how it has developed after bw2. We might finally get to see a grown up Iris and not a little Iris in a big dress .
    Anyway, why are people assuming that this region is a far away one like Unova. The sign-post with the number 3 doesn't have to be the Route Number. It could just signify the distance to the next city or something
    Or if that is a route number, that could be route 3 of Unova ( albeit changed because of different time frames ).

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I don't get why people don't want to see Unova again. I want to see how it has developed after bw2. We might finally get to see a grown up Iris and not a little Iris in a big dress .
    Anyway, why are people assuming that this region is a far away one like Unova. The sign-post with the number 3 doesn't have to be the Route Number. It could just signify the distance to the next city or something
    Or if that is a route number, that could be route 3 of Unova ( albeit changed because of different time frames ).
    Shoot now that I think of, the trailer did say that nothing is final.
    So maybe even the Route # was just a place holder???? Who knows...

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Do we get to see how the other regions (apart from Kanto) are going? Do we get to see how Johto has changed etc ( Soul silver and Heart Gold are remakes). So bringing the Unova region back into the X and Y games wouldn't make sense.
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    Do we get to see how the other regions (apart from Kanto) are going? Do we get to see how Johto has changed etc ( Soul silver and Heart Gold are remakes). So bringing the Unova region back into the X and Y games wouldn't make sense.
    Why ? Does it have to make sense. They can do it if they want to.
    I wouldn't mind if the other regions were brought back too, but, than would make the game too long and the level design of trainers and wild pokes would become too high.

Why ? Does it have to make sense. They can do it if they want to.
    I wouldn't mind if the other regions were brought back too, but, than would make the game too long and the level design of trainers and wild pokes would become too high.
    It doesn't exactly have to make sense but when they brought out Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova they all focussed on those regions. I would expect the same in this game especially because it's the first game released on the 3DS.
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

It doesn't exactly have to make sense but when they brought out Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova they all focussed on those regions. I would expect the same in this game especially because it's the first game released on the 3DS.
    Maybe. But, I just hope GF does something different to this region.

Please don't bring Unova into this game . Time to move on after TWO Unova games and maximise the most of this generation.
    Well actually Unova had four games but I think I get what you're trying to say. Though you make it sound like Unova has been around forever. If anything Kanto does not need to be brought back considering we've had Kanto in every generation except 5th. You can still maximize the most of this generation even with Unova thrown in the mix.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 7th February 2013 at 11:37 AM.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Game footage is not final, according to the trailer. It could be a revamped Hoenn or Kanto for all we know.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Why do people keep thinking this is a gym puzzle? There's absolutely nothing to suggest that.
    Please, it's got gimmick written all over it, it's a once off thing like the roller coaster.

Also, for those people who wanna go back to Unova, why? It was the worst region by miles. It would be so redundant to go back to it, and why would game freak make it the centre of 2 games and then revamp it completely to fit into the new 3D world they have created, seems pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Game footage is not final, according to the trailer. It could be a revamped Hoenn or Kanto for all we know.
    Or it could be Johto... or Sinnoh. Or Unova again.

But seriously, I hope this is just sarcasm.
    We've seen the various landmarks found in the region and those are nowhere near any existing structures found in the other regions...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Or it could be Johto... or Sinnoh. Or Unova again.

But seriously, I hope this is just sarcasm.
    We've seen the various landmarks found in the region and those are nowhere near any existing structures found in the other regions...
    I'm pretty sure that the stuff in the trailer are the stuff in the new gen. It would pointless if they announce a new game but, show only old gen stuff .
    Anyway, that's not too say that old regions won't come back, but, it's a bit of a long shot.

I think they are planning something really big on the Wii U with 2 or 3 regions, if not all, hence the lack of a Stadium-style Gen 5 game on a home console.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    I think they are planning something really big on the Wii U with 2 or 3 regions, if not all, hence the lack of a Stadium-style Gen 5 game on a home console.
    Which ticks me off to no end, to be honest. I was a huge fan of PBR, and I really wish an equivalent game existed for B/W(2).
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

I'm pretty sure that the stuff in the trailer are the stuff in the new gen. It would pointless if they announce a new game but, show only old gen stuff .
    Anyway, that's not too say that old regions won't come back, but, it's a bit of a long shot.
    Of course the trailer shows the next gens' region. Showing just older regions in the very first trailer of the new gen, with a new region, would be utterly pointless at this stage.

I think it would be great if X and Y focus on the new region, and then a few years later we get a Hoenn remake, or even sequel, where you can also visit Unova. I know they're supposed to be far away from each other, but they introduced planes in Gen V, so what's to stop there being an airstrip somewhere like Slateport City, or even a completely new area/island? I think it'd be great, as Hoenn and Unova are my two favourite regions.
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi007 View Post
    I think it would be great if X and Y focus on the new region, and then a few years later we get a Hoenn remake, or even sequel, where you can also visit Unova. I know they're supposed to be far away from each other, but they introduced planes in Gen V, so what's to stop there being an airstrip somewhere like Slateport City, or even a completely new area/island? I think it'd be great, as Hoenn and Unova are my two favourite regions.
    No, if anything the gen IV remakes(when and if they happen) should make Unova accessible, since there is that one cave that supposedly leads to the Sinnoh region.

2 things:
    -The tree, the moving walls, and likely the web are all gyms. The tree is made out of metal, with wooden pegs holding ropes, and footprints to designate where you gotta stand to move up or down the tree. Like skyla's red tiles for the wind free areas, they are markers.
    -Unova should happen. I know it would redundant with 2 games before having it, but one more go would be excellent. Would kind of be like Kanto in GSC, with some sort of connection, even if its not by being geographically connected. Could also be a throwback to the SS Anne, with Unova being accessed by boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    No, if anything the gen IV remakes(when and if they happen) should make Unova accessible, since there is that one cave that supposedly leads to the Sinnoh region.
    Hear Cave just somehow lands you into one of the lake trio homes, not Sinnoh itself.
    BLAH

there is?

But i always wanted a game where you could access all regions, and i actually thought about how they could do it.
    You by X&y and then on the eShop, there could be dlc (it would cost almost as real game, knowing them XD) But you could buy a region. and eventually get all of them.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    2 things:
    -The tree, the moving walls, and likely the web are all gyms. The tree is made out of metal, with wooden pegs holding ropes, and footprints to designate where you gotta stand to move up or down the tree. Like skyla's red tiles for the wind free areas, they are markers.
    -Unova should happen. I know it would redundant with 2 games before having it, but one more go would be excellent. Would kind of be like Kanto in GSC, with some sort of connection, even if its not by being geographically connected. Could also be a throwback to the SS Anne, with Unova being accessed by boat.

Hear Cave just somehow lands you into one of the lake trio homes, not Sinnoh itself.
    I know that, but the map says that it's deepest point reaches the Sinnoh region.

I think the main problem with having a game with all regions would be the levels of Pokémon. By the time you get through one region, your Pokémon would be around level 60-70 already. However, if there was something implemented such as - you have to leave your high leveled Pokémon at that region's respective lab (similar to Ash) before moving to another region and starting another adventure (once you complete that region then you'd be able to access all of your Pokémon) - then that could work, you could even do a couple of regions at a time before getting new Pokémon.

I know that, but the map says that it's deepest point reaches the Sinnoh region.
    Ah, so I see. That would probably make more sense then I guess.

I can still hold out hope for Hoenn/Unova though.
    Last edited by yoshi007; 7th February 2013 at 7:43 PM.
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Kinda like the Lost Tower in Johto reaches Hoenn. I guess this gen when RSEmakes come we're gonna get Johto too, eh?
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi007 View Post
    I think the main problem with having a game with all regions would be the levels of Pokémon. By the time you get through one region, your Pokémon would be around level 60-70 already. However, if there was something implemented such as - you have to leave your high leveled Pokémon at that region's respective lab (similar to Ash) before moving to another region and starting another adventure (once you complete that region then you'd be able to access all of your Pokémon) - then that could work, you could even do a couple of regions at a time before getting new Pokémon.
    Or your high level pokemon woud work like traded pokemon in that region. They wont listen to you until you get the gym badges.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Kinda like the Lost Tower in Johto reaches Hoenn. I guess this gen when RSEmakes come we're gonna get Johto too, eh?
    It would be cool, in HG/SS they said that they planned to renovate the burned tower so if we do get R/S/E remakes and Johto is accessible, it would be cool if the burned tower is completely renovated. Kind of like in gen 1, that man is prepping the land with his Machop because he was going to build something, well several years later that man is still prepping the land, lol.

It would be cool, in HG/SS they said that they planned to renovate the burned tower so if we do get R/S/E remakes and Johto is accessible, it would be cool if the burned tower is completely renovated. Kind of like in gen 1, that man is prepping the land with his Machop because he was going to build something, well several years later that man is still prepping the land, lol.
    Actually, iirc he ran out of money to actually build the place :P
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Page 62 of 314 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast