Page 67 of 314 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I think the main reason, actually, is because when you first get there you have to fight Team Magma/Aqua.
    Oh yeah, that's right!
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

I know this is off topic but "ninfia" doesn't seem to look very French or European, I mean some pokemon from gen 5 had an American influence in them. Also it's evolution method is a secret, anyone else think its environment related? Similar to glaceon and leafeon

Quote Originally Posted by pkmntraineramit View Post
    I know this is off topic but "ninfia" doesn't seem to look very French or European, I mean some pokemon from gen 5 had an American influence in them. Also it's evolution method is a secret, anyone else think its environment related? Similar to glaceon and leafeon
    um...your reasoning is out of wack....
    Seismitoad didnt look very new york, nor did jellicent, or zebstrika.....
    so i dont at all understand your logic..

and also take the Ninfia talk to the dex speculation page. TY

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    um...your reasoning is out of wack....
    Seismitoad didnt look very new york, nor did jellicent, or zebstrika.....
    so i dont at all understand your logic..

and also take the Ninfia talk to the dex speculation page. TY
    Canetoad (seismitoad), they're American, pidove, pidgeons are all over NYC, there are a few other pokemon too. I was merely posing the question how this eeveelution might or might not be related to the environment, if it is environment dependant, we might get an idea of another type of biome/ area accessible in this region

Canetoad (seismitoad), they're American, pidove, pidgeons are all over NYC, there are a few other pokemon too. I was merely posing the question how this eeveelution might or might not be related to the environment, if it is environment dependant, we might get an idea of another type of biome/ area accessible in this region
    who the hell said anything about pidove?
    secondly i can easily say that a foxes/wildcats/dogs, inhabit france.... so your arguement is rather redundant, considering you said ""ninfia" doesn't seem to LOOK very french or european" - yeah Gigalith didnt LOOK very American either... nothing but a redudancy if you ask me...especially since you yourself stated "I know this is off topic"
    anywho AGAIN...
    take this arguement to the dex speculation page. Thnx SO~ Much
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 12th February 2013 at 6:17 AM.

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

I really hope they add some snowy alps this gen. The mountains in france are such a sight, it would be interesting how they use 3-D scenery to create such a beautiful background - in battles.
    Yes, please. I'd love to see some type of Alps based location in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Yes, please. I'd love to see some type of Alps based location in this game.
    Right? it would be....fun. to say the least.
    Also i think it would be cool if they added just a cool little snowboarding/skiing feature, where you pick an ice type pokemon, and...well, ski down the mountain.
    It would just be a fun miscellaneous thing, especially if you can link up with friends and race each other down the way...i think thatd be fun.

Also i think it would be cool if they added just a cool little snowboarding/skiing feature, where you pick an ice type pokemon, and...well, ski down the mountain.
    It would just be a fun miscellaneous thing, especially if you can link up with friends and race each other down the way...i think thatd be fun.
    Reminds me of what they did with Hoenn's Cycling Road... it'd be good if they have a decent length track, varied obstacles and timed challenges (a mini-game over Wi-Fi maybe). Making full use of the 3D engine by putting in a good perspective would be pretty awesome too.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Unredemption View Post
    Reminds me of what they did with Hoenn's Cycling Road... it'd be good if they have a decent length track, varied obstacles and timed challenges (a mini-game over Wi-Fi maybe). Making full use of the 3D engine by putting in a good perspective would be pretty awesome too.
    Hm, that would be fun. I enjoyed the cycling Road gimmick they did with Hoenn. I would like it if they did that again.

*headdesk* I can't believe you guys aren't understanding my point.

I agree, but what I'm saying is that BW takes this to an extreme. We don't need 5 healing spots near the same route, nor do we need healing spots on short routes close to a Pokemon Center. Healing spots that are halfway through dungeons or midway on a long route far away from any Pokemon Center are fine.

In RBY, maybe. But in GSC onwards, even those games had a handful of healing spots in convenient locations. You could heal at some lady's house midway between New Bark Town and Victory Road. You could heal at an old lady's house on Rt. 111 just past the desert. You could heal in some person's cabin on Rt. 216 just before Rt. 217. Those situations are fine, what they've been doing in BW where they have healing spots every 5 ft is going too far.

This guy gets it. Those are some good examples of where to put them as well. IIRC, you could heal on the bed in Weather Institute, but that was too close to Fortree City to be much use.
    Those were good times, really, But now are good times too. Wonder what fun we are going to have in Gen 6.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Actually, for some reason he makes me think of fashion shows... what with the bows and all :P That could well be a European influence, as many of the worlds biggest fashion shows take place there.

That'd be a neat mini-game, but it's too gimmicky to be in the normal game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

That'd be a neat mini-game, but it's too gimmicky to be in the normal game.
    Mini-games would look great with the new 3D graphics. I'd like to see some incorporated in normal gameplay.
    Knarly, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by FennekinFan View Post
    Actually, for some reason he makes me think of fashion shows... what with the bows and all :P That could well be a European influence, as many of the worlds biggest fashion shows take place there.
    Good note.
    Maybe a fashion show/battle type thing is this regions "contest/musical"

Good note.
    Maybe a fashion show/battle type thing is this regions "contest/musical"
    If this happens, it'd be in a Paris area, a London area or both.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Quite perhaps.
    Gosh there's just sooo much they can do...the suspense is really killing me...
    And I'm going to be in suspense till october.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Not really, it could also be in Italy because it is another leading country in fashion design.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Not really, it could also be in Italy because it is another leading country in fashion design.
    Just to point on, we're 80% sure it will be centered in France somehow. Regions are not that big. The size of Sinnoh in real life, the biggest region, would barely stretch from Paris to the south coast of England, if at all.
    Team Leader Since Gen III

The Dream Team:

Black 2: 1722 2334 0059

Please message me if you can trade an Electirizer, will happily send the Pokemon back!

I think they may introduce a region based on some part of Europe but with the cities based in famous city in the World like London, Roma, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo etc This should be part of the "Worldwide concept" that they presented in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCalderon View Post
    I think they may introduce a region based on some part of Europe but with the cities based in famous city in the World like London, Roma, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo etc This should be part of the "Worldwide concept" that they presented in the trailer.
    But that would take away concepts for new regions by taking away key cities from possible areas...so, no.

I hope they introduce new biomes, I'm kind of sick being restricted to snow, water, forest and desert. I'd love to see an active volcano, especially in 3D, perhaps even controlled flight, but battling would be ridiculous, imagine having a whalmer in an aerial battle

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCalderon View Post
    Wow, if stuffing Europe into a single tiny region would already be too much, imagine throwing away options from all around the world that could be used for other regions.

Seriously, guys, it's not like this is the very last Pokémon region, there will be many more. Be patient.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Colegoco View Post
    Just to point on, we're 80% sure it will be centered in France somehow. Regions are not that big. The size of Sinnoh in real life, the biggest region, would barely stretch from Paris to the south coast of England, if at all.
    Yeah, I know that. I was considering other countries just like MidnightFennekin was doing to give more reasons for contests/fashion competitions to return (or something like that). It doesn't matter how far away it is from France, GF can make whatever they want if their intention is to make something like a Poke-Europe with small dimensions.

Why would it be called chrome? It would make more sense if it was Pokemon Z

I hope they introduce new biomes, I'm kind of sick being restricted to snow, water, forest and desert. I'd love to see an active volcano, especially in 3D, perhaps even controlled flight, but battling would be ridiculous, imagine having a whalmer in an aerial battle
    Why more biomes? There's not much more than that. Volcano already exists, Lakes are there, Jungles already exist too, Sky is there, Flower garden thingie is there, ocean is there, underwater is there, city is there, sewage is there, village is there...

What more do you want?

Page 67 of 314 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast