Page 69 of 314 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

What I would really like is a water route with its own music. Meaning, it doesn't use the surfing music, the water route having its own music separate from the game's standard surfing theme.

And also something like dark patches of water that acts as grass, so then you don't have to constantly run into Tentacool random water Pokemon while surfing.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    What I would really like is a water route with its own music. Meaning, it doesn't use the surfing music, the water route having its own music separate from the game's standard surfing theme.

And also something like dark patches of water that acts as grass, so then you don't have to constantly run into Tentacool random water Pokemon while surfing.
    I like that, except the dark water. It seems unreal, really. Plus, andommwater Pokémon are really nice, as long as there are variety between routes (but no more silliness of Qwilfish in one half of a pond, and Magikarp in the other).

Also, less Audino, making the rarity at least 25%, having 95% chance to appear everywhere is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post

Agreeing with dirkac on the dark water idea. As long as there's enough variety, which there does tend to be with the abundance of Water types, encountering them anywhere is fine. The the sound of certain water routes having their own music.

Would also like to see a nice load of Diving areas. With the new 3D graphics you could really go to town with it and have loads of underwater caves, ship wrecks etc to explore. Maybe even a underwater city, like that one Jar Jar Binks lives in in Star Wars
    SOUL SILVER

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Also, less Audino, making the rarity at least 25%, having 95% chance to appear everywhere is insane.
    I personally agree but I'd rather 75% or 50% because the Audino method it great when trying to complete the Pokedex. However, when looking for Pokemon that can only be found in shaking grass and isn't an Audino, I would want it much lower than 95%.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Guys, do you prefer PokeMarts as separate buildings or do you like the Pokemon Center and Mart in one?

I prefer having the Mart separate from the Pokemon Center. Yes, it saves time walking from one building to another but cities/towns feel a bit empty and the vibes are really different. I miss those trademark blue establishments with cute shelves packed with goods. And that blue rotating Mart sign.

It really feels weird to shop at a hospital doesn't it?
    I hope XY have them separate.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Guys, do you prefer PokeMarts as separate buildings or do you like the Pokemon Center and Mart in one?

I prefer having the Mart separate from the Pokemon Center. Yes, it saves time walking from one building to another but cities/towns feel a bit empty and the vibes are really different. I miss those trademark blue establishments with cute shelves packed with goods. And that blue rotating Mart sign.

Lol, PokeCenters have since been developed into community centers it seems.. And they have been long before GenV. I mean you can trade your pokemon there as well, and this was already there in GenI.. I've never seen them as a hospital, well, perhaps some animé episodes made them seem that way, but it wasn't necesarily the case in the games.

And actually, most hospitals do have stores in them anyway.. Think about it, where else would you buy your zinc and proteins from? It makes sense, no?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    And actually, most hospitals do have stores in them anyway.. Think about it, where else would you buy your zinc and proteins from? It makes sense, no?
    But zinc and proteins can only be bought from the department stores. I don't really care if GF merges them or not but I do miss them to some extent that I would be fine if the buildings were separate.

i would love to have the pokemart in another building.what i really want to see are the catacombs under a city so i can catch the new ghost types.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

I would love to get on a flying pokemon while using FLY and meeting random birds (I mean pokemons) in the sky while flying.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

that be cool.what if you fall off or miss throwing your pokeballs?

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    that be cool.what if you fall off or miss throwing your pokeballs?
    WHAT IF YOU FALL OFF? Is that a joke or are you asking it seriously?

The game would not include falling off, do u think it will?

If so, then why don't we drown while using Surf???
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

it was a bad joke.the whole drowning stuff well, we use dive so i dont see how we last under the .. forget it another bad joke.does anybody think that tree in the trailer is a gym?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Agreed here, Audino spam is extremely irritating. Especially because the only reason it shows up so much is because 5th gen made grinding exponentially more annoying.

The only thing I miss about having the Pokemart separate is that you only get to hear the Pokemart theme in Shopping Mall Nine. Aside from that, I like having them in the same place. XY appears to have come up with a compromise, though, if you look at the Rt. 3 pic, the Pokemon Center in the nearby city appears to have two entrances, perhaps one for the Pokemon Center and one for the Pokemart?

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    does anybody think that tree in the trailer is a gym?
    I'm sick of people assuming this, there's absolutely no proof of it being a gym, and you can find gimmicks like the vine swinging outside of gyms (for instance, the crystals in Chargestone Cave).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Yeah I liked them separate as well. Hopefully they actually make the Poke center actually look like a hospital(on the inside) this time around.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

I like the centers and marts i the same building. It saves time. The only downside for me is not hearing the mart song except in the mall.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Flamer View Post
    Agreeing with dirkac on the dark water idea. As long as there's enough variety, which there does tend to be with the abundance of Water types, encountering them anywhere is fine. The the sound of certain water routes having their own music.

Would also like to see a nice load of Diving areas. With the new 3D graphics you could really go to town with it and have loads of underwater caves, ship wrecks etc to explore. Maybe even a underwater city, like that one Jar Jar Binks lives in in Star Wars
    Or better yet...why not just add dive, but be able to dive anywhere.

EDIT: who else wants the game corner back? If they do bring it back, more games please!
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 15th February 2013 at 11:07 PM.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    who else wants the game corner back? If they do bring it back, more games please!
    I want them to fill it with free to play games like Voltorb Flip, that was a pretty fair and fun game. They're not gonna bring it back to the way it was in past gens, though, because of EU anti-gambling laws.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    EDIT: who else wants the game corner back? If they do bring it back, more games please!
    ME! Didn't they take it out cause it was considered teaching gambling to children or something along those lines?

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    ME! Didn't they take it out cause it was considered teaching gambling to children or something along those lines?
    I know that's why we got Voltorb Flip so it's likely so for removing it. I'd love for it to come back though.

[...]
    A shop at a pokecenter which sells medicine and stuff like that doesn't feel weird at all. IMO it's more convenient without having to go to separate buildings (as you said) and I prefer it to stay the same way as it is now. But this is something that I'm not worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    It's all these god-d***** over-protective parents. I mean seriously, they managed to live without all these laws, and because all these laws are in place anything like Sandy Hook is blown out of proportion. I'm not saying Sandy Hook wasn't one of the most horrible things in this decade so far, but before all these laws came, like in early/mid 1900's, there were worse things going on (Holocaust, Great Depression), and those seem to pale in comparison with Sandy Hook for some reason. Oh man, Holocaust, no big deal. Some kids were shot? HUGE deal, not like starving little children were beaten, worked, starved, shot, and laughed to death in numbers that would make Sandy Hook look like a mugging compared to blowing up Hiroshima.

---

Sorry for ranting, this isn't the place. What I came here for is to put this idea in your minds...

So, what if we got another flying gym, with SKYLA in it? Sylveon is very similar to Skyla... maybe it can be Skyla's signature Pokemon in XY as a gym leader or extra person, and she claims to have discovered Sylveon while flying her plane with an Eevee that ate a Rare Candy in the back, by some coincidence. So, the altitude for evolution idea is back on the plate, as well as a Flying type Eeveelution. I think this is an interesting idea...

---

I think that gambling shouldn't be encouraged (contrary to what my rant would have you say...), but the Game Center could have games, like little mini games, like a PokeTransfer one that opens up post-game, along with little Berry-awarding games (if we don't get places for berries in XY), along with some games that can get you special Pokeballs, like Heavy Balls (Why weren't these in B/W/B2/W2? So many heavy Pokemon to catch, man!), Repeat Balls, Net Balls, along with other balls that are only available in Shops (which should be merged still with Pokemon Centers, but maybe a different wing, same with the Link Area, but a second floor or something for a special GTS Negotiations thing (which I want in XY, BTW!), along with a Game Center in the Pokemon Center!), but you can get then for 'cheaper' and more fun to get at Game Centers... yea, I kinda killed a billions of my birds with one stone. (Hard Stone, those things are almost useless for me) Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    So, what if we got another flying gym, with SKYLA in it? Sylveon is very similar to Skyla... maybe it can be Skyla's signature Pokemon in XY as a gym leader or extra person, and she claims to have discovered Sylveon while flying her plane with an Eevee that ate a Rare Candy in the back, by some coincidence. So, the altitude for evolution idea is back on the plate, as well as a Flying type Eeveelution. I think this is an interesting idea...
    I think the closest we're getting to that is Skyla using a Sylveon in some sort of PWT type place, I don't think she'll have any sort of role in this game beyond some sort of minor cameo.

You've got a major point, but I really hope that Skyla returns, even if appears in an Airport and gives you an Eevee, and then will offer you a ride to a far-off town daily, an Anville Town like place with grass and you just level up your Eevee there and viola! you have a new Sylveon. Or maybe she can be in a Battle Airway... I found the solution to our dilemma of the Battle 'place'.

You've got a major point, but I really hope that Skyla returns, even if appears in an Airport and gives you an Eevee, and then will offer you a ride to a far-off town daily, an Anville Town like place with grass and you just level up your Eevee there and viola! you have a new Sylveon.
    I'm very much doubting this will happen. Skyla probably won't be the one to give you Eevee, it's too random. Also, I think if that is how Eevee evolves, it'll be a place that is more easily accessible.

Or maybe she can be in a Battle Airway... I found the solution to our dilemma of the Battle 'place'.
    Nah, since this is France, a Battle Zeppelin would make more sense.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 16th February 2013 at 12:03 AM.

I think you've gotta... quote problem, mate.

But besides the point, a Battle Zeppelin is a good idea, and Skyla can be random if GF wants her to be.

Page 69 of 314 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast