Page 76 of 314 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I'm really hoping for the alps to be incorporated
    Maybe some great flying and ice types too.

Habit off topic but maybe at the tip of the alps sly eon could evolve if flying....
    It's very likely that the alps will be incorporated, as we normally get irl geographical locations in the Pokemon world

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    The desert is Ground Zero, although it's claimed to be a meteor impact site.
    That's just speculation, Nintendo has never explicitly stated it to be ground zero

It's not like the move is gonna cause a layer of snow to melt instantly. It should take like 15 minutes, but have different paths that open up at certain points of the melting/piling up, which can lead to lots of places to explore, thus the problem of not having a lot of places to explore is gone.
    I don't think you should have the power to affect the layout of the level at all, just to explore it.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmntraineramit View Post
    That's just speculation, Nintendo has never explicitly stated it to be ground zero
    And they probably didn't, since a reference to 9/11 would potentially be offensive to Americans.

Not to me, really, I think that patriotism is overrated, but it may just be that I'm a Jehovah's Witness and don't believe in patriotism anyways, so...

I really enjoyed Hoenn and the fact that it was so tropical/exotic (including the region, pokemon, music etc.) and a lot different to Kanto/Johto, so I hope they can make something that's just as different for this game

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

Not to me, really, I think that patriotism is overrated, but it may just be that I'm a Jehovah's Witness and don't believe in patriotism anyways, so...
    It's not about patriotism. It was a tragic event in which a lot of people died. Why would Game Freak reference that in a kid's game? It'd be like if Spongebob starts referencing Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    It's not about patriotism. It was a tragic event in which a lot of people died. Why would Game Freak reference that in a kid's game? It'd be like if Spongebob starts referencing Nazis.
    I doubt the desert was made as Ground Zero, like everyone is saying, that'd be sick actually. Btw, it wouldn't be that weird for SpongeBob to do Nazi references since it wasn't designed as a kids show, it was made for adults/teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Btw, it wouldn't be that weird for SpongeBob to do Nazi references since it wasn't designed as a kids show, it was made for adults/teenagers.
    Wait, it is? Are you sure? I get children's show before anything else.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Wait, it is? Are you sure? I get children's show before anything else.
    No it has too many subliminal messages and kids just watch because he looks stupid.
    but anyway im realy looking forward to seeinf if they implement a desert and if so how they do it.
    DRZLy Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by DRZLing View Post
    but anyway im realy looking forward to seeinf if they implement a desert and if so how they do it.
    I like what they're doing with that Observatory place.

I doubt the desert was made as Ground Zero, like everyone is saying, that'd be sick actually. Btw, it wouldn't be that weird for SpongeBob to do Nazi references since it wasn't designed as a kids show, it was made for adults/teenagers.
    I uh.
    If I may respond to the Spongebob comment, I just looked that up because I thought you were wrong, and apparently, you are. The only reference to teens and adults is that it was popular with teens and adults, even though it was marketed to children. You know, like Pokemon.

Furthermore, it's not too farfetched to say that the desert was based off of ground zero. Maybe it's just me.
    Ghosts Rule!
        Spoiler:- Plans for X/Y:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I like what they're doing with that Observatory place.
    yea it looks realy good kind of like the team snagem headquarters in colloseum
    DRZLy Goodness

I doubt it too. But, why would they place a desert right where ground zero is and not to mention the fact that they are kinda rebuilding it as if something big happened before that destroyed everything. Though I am still skeptical about the reference.
    BTW, I thought SpongBob was a kind's show.
    Anyone expecting a big named river without a bridge over it this time ?

yea it looks realy good kind of like the team snagem headquarters in colloseum
    I was thinking it reminded me of mt. battle from colosseum and xd. I am having trouble thinking of what it will be though.
    Favorite Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin1 View Post
    I was thinking it reminded me of mt. battle from colosseum and xd. I am having trouble thinking of what it will be though.
    maybe some sort of powerplant or water tower.
    DRZLy Goodness

maybe some sort of powerplant or water tower.
    Power plant might make sence, but I've seen powerplants and they don't have large spherical tanks. I don't think it would be water towers because, to be honest, it would sound kind of boring to explore water towers. It seemed quite large and I think it will have an important part in the story line. Maybe someting to do with the evil organization?
    Favorite Team:

Maybe its the top of an underground hideout for the evil organization.
    DRZLy Goodness

Maybe its the top of an underground hideout for the evil organization.
    I don't think it will go underground. It is already big enough above ground and I think having a hideout that shows that much above ground would defeat the purpose of hiding the rest of it below ground.
    Favorite Team:

Well, it's not unlikely to be some sort of research station. As there are a few throughout the regions. Not sure what for, but if so it is to do something with minerals in the desert or maybe to do with water, as those pipes laid out could be accessing an underground reservoir with the domes as the base of operations for the evil organization to drain away all the water for unknown reasons. I don't care how stupid that sounds, it's just a theory.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post
    Well, it's not unlikely to be some sort of research station. As there are a few throughout the regions. Not sure what for, but if so it is to do something with minerals in the desert or maybe to do with water, as those pipes laid out could be accessing an underground reservoir with the domes as the base of operations for the evil organization to drain away all the water for unknown reasons. I don't care how stupid that sounds, it's just a theory.
    Maybe they hold oil? The evil organization could be drilling for oil.
    Favorite Team:

What does everyone else think the new region background music will sound like. Black and White had a bit of techno or modern twist depending on the area since one of the main themes was technology and future vs. past. I imagine a renaissance like twist to the music for the new europe theme. Maybe even a little bit zelda like.
    Favorite Team:

What does everyone else think the new region background music will sound like. Black and White had a bit of techno or modern twist depending on the area since one of the main themes was technology and future vs. past. I imagine a renaissance like twist to the music for the new europe theme. Maybe even a little bit zelda like.
    Maybe Victorian style music? This region is based on Europe after all or at least France.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

I think it'll still be varied and not exactly be European.
    Surely some will have that romantic French-accordion vibe, while some will have those slow classic orchestral pieces.
    But surely there will be electro, country, etc. to go with the place's theme.

There wasn't really much American urban style music in BW/BW2...

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Maybe in this new game, there will be a certain place where you transform into a 2d version of your character and you battle in 8-bit.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Maybe in this new game, there will be a certain place where you transform into a 2d version of your character and you battle in 8-bit.
    Why would they add that?

I don't see it happening.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

Speaking of music. What are the odds of GF replacing the Pokemon Musical for a Pokemon Opera House? hahaha

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Page 76 of 314 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast