Page 77 of 314 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bueno~ View Post
    Speaking of music. What are the odds of GF replacing the Pokemon Musical for a Pokemon Opera House? hahaha
    I do want GF to replace the Pokemon Musical, not with an Opera House (I knew that was a joke).
    I want them to put the Pokeathlon back. It was actually fun, I played it a lot. Or they could make the Contests like the Anime.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

i hope they put alot of small towns with pokemon centers and marts.
    DRZLy Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    I do want GF to replace the Pokemon Musical, not with an Opera House (I knew that was a joke).
    Oh c'mon. Think about Gardevoir singing the Draco&Maria opera from FFVI xD

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    I want them to put the Pokeathlon back. It was actually fun, I played it a lot. Or they could make the Contests like the Anime.
    I highly doubt we'll be getting the Pokeathlon back. If anything, some of the attractions were pretty much exclusive to certain regions:
    Johto - Pokeathlon
    Hoenn - Contests
    Sinnoh - Super Contests
    Unova - Battle Subway/Pokemusicals

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I highly doubt we'll be getting the Pokeathlon back. If anything, some of the attractions were pretty much exclusive to certain regions:
    Johto - Pokeathlon
    Hoenn - Contests
    Sinnoh - Super Contests
    I hope they bring the Pokeathlon back, that was the only side "quest" I actually liked. Never tried or wanted to try the others

Since they can't change the main quest ( gym+elite four ), I think GF tries to make things fresh by changing the side quests. So, its unlikely we will get a repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Since they can't change the main quest ( gym+elite four ), I think GF tries to make things fresh by changing the side quests. So, its unlikely we will get a repeat.
    Who says they can't change the main quest?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by pkmntraineramit View Post
    I hope they bring the Pokeathlon back, that was the only side "quest" I actually liked. Never tried or wanted to try the others
    same
    i loved that feature
    also one more thing i would like is the safari zone and the pokestar studios

I LOVED Gen 3 Contests

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Who says they can't change the main quest?
    The customers.

At least for me, a main series Pokémon game demands a League quest, that's the main thing that makes a main series game be a main series game. Anything else would feel like a spin-off.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I can't think of anything new GF can implement into these games. The Battle Frontier and the Pokéathlon were my favorite sidequests of 4th gen, and I was devastated that neither made a return in both fifth gen games. The PWT and Black Tower and White Treehollow were pretty fun though, so I hope they come back.

For areas in the region, I would like it if there were different places to encounter and battle/catch Xerneas and Yveltal.
    For example, a mystical forest area that is shrouded in mist that holds certain puzzles to reach Xerneas. And a cluster of ancient skyscrapers that hold obstacles that you fight through to reach Yveltal.

If there are going to be any areas holding legendaries from previous gens (B2W2’s Cave of Being, HG/SS's Embedded Tower), Terra Cave and Marine Cave should make a return if GF wants to make a reference to 3rd gen remakes.

Johto - Pokeathlon
    Hoenn - Contests
    Sinnoh - Super Contests
    In a way, Sinnoh kept Hoenn's Contests. They only added a few more thing and this could happen again.
    And btw, I wouldn't say Battle Subway, because it was Unova's Battle Tower.

In a way, Sinnoh kept Hoenn's Contests. They only added a few more thing and this could happen again.
    Agreed, Battle Subway is a battle facility. The musicals and PokeStar Studios were Unova's thing. They may add more to either of these, but I'm hoping for either another Pokeathlon type or maybe a sort of circus like side quests. Still assuming this region is based off Paris, it wouldn't be much of a stretch. I think it would be quite fun having your 3D cell shaded pokemon being an attraction for a big top circus.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

It definitely kept the premise of Hoenn's contest, but it changed a lot of the frameworks that I'd consider it different enough to be Sinnoh's exclusive attraction. I forgot about Pokestar Studios...that should be counted more as a region exclusive so than Battle Subway.

US is Broadway and Hollywood home, so Unova got the Musicals and the PokeStar Studios. I'm sure this new region will have a more Contest-like facility focused on fashion.

Changing the subject a little, France is also the world gastronomic centre. I'm sure they will make a reference to that somewhere in the game, does anyone have an idea?

Changing the subject a little, France is also the world gastronomic centre. I'm sure they will make a reference to that somewhere in the game, does anyone have an idea?
    Probably there will be a food-centered city. You can put everything food-related in that certain place...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I'm praying for a return to contests!
    But greatly improved in 3d graphics!
    Something like picking two moves to use, and draw the path you want them to take
    And the point you want them to explode or what ever.
    Would be really great!!!
    ------
    And if we were to get something brand new
    I'm thinking of France here
    Fashion shows?
    But contests are just like fashion shows, except not for clothes but for showcasing your Pokemon and its moves.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

US is Broadway and Hollywood home, so Unova got the Musicals and the PokeStar Studios. I'm sure this new region will have a more Contest-like facility focused on fashion.

Well, it will have least be referrenced by the Status healing exclusive. We already have Lava Cookie, Old Gateau, Castelia Ice.

So, now it could be Bread or Cheese. (because Wine probably won't be accepted)

But a Pokemon Gastronomical Contest could be fun. Farfetched will finally be able to win something ! (sorry for that...)

Johto - Pokeathlon
    Hoenn - Contests
    Sinnoh - Super Contests
    PokeFrance - Super Pokeathlon

I absolutely loved Village Bridge, so I hope we have something like that again (I mean DIY Music)
    And France works quite well with this as well. Musicians pamaying different kind of music in the different places of the city. This would looks great.

The "Side Quest" I think will be a Fashion Show type Place(hopefully Elesa's RETURN!!!)
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Johto - Pokeathlon
    Hoenn - Contests
    Sinnoh - Super Contests
    I want contests back,too. I also want a new Safari Zone cause Generation V doesn't have any.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by blue8arman View Post
    I want contests back,too. I also want a new Safari Zone cause Generation V doesn't have any.
    I think Dream World was the larger substitute to the Safari Zone, the reason why we didn't get one.
    Although I agree with you about having a in-game Safari Zone -- one that has rare, exotic & exclusive creatures.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I'm praying for a return to contests!
    But greatly improved in 3d graphics!
    Something like picking two moves to use, and draw the path you want them to take
    And the point you want them to explode or what ever.
    Would be really great!!!
    ------
    And if we were to get something brand new
    I'm thinking of France here
    Fashion shows?
    But contests are just like fashion shows, except not for clothes but for showcasing your Pokemon and its moves.
    3D RSEmakes, hopefully...

I really want tons of little towns, spread across the countryside, so there's more roads, paths, woods, map overall to explore. The big cities have nice big gyms, little cities have a strong trainer who will battle you everyday, and they'll get stronger too, so you can grind like post-game Nimbasa City.

I could see there being PokeFashion shows in this region and maybe a bike race.
    DRZLy Goodness

Page 77 of 314 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast