Page 78 of 314 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

A Tour de [insert region name here]? Where you're on your bike (hopefully different kinds, like Mach and Acro) and it's a bi/tri-athalon, and Pokemon's moves can help you, and you battle trainers on the go, where the Speed stat helps in the race's battles, since they're moving, and it's 1 Pokemon entry, and if you're beaten you're out...

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I think Dream World was the larger substitute to the Safari Zone, the reason why we didn't get one.
    Although I agree with you about having a in-game Safari Zone -- one that has rare, exotic & exclusive creatures.
    It makes you wonder why they didn't just incoporate the Dream World into the Entralink's Dream Forest or Fennel's lab or something. Of course there won't be an art shift, but most of it could work just as well on the DS. It throws up the interesting vision of controlling a pokemon's overworld sprite as it roams a version of the dream world that uses the game's engine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I wonder if the Dream World will fall out of use now, will there be maintenance for more than a couple months after X and Y come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    I wonder if the Dream World will fall out of use now, will there be maintenance for more than a couple months after X and Y come out?
    I thought about this the other day too. I'd think in the coming months the Dream World will be shut down for a few months, unless they are planning to use something new or even just leaving it and having something new like the Dream World in the next game. I can't see them being able to shut it for a few days/weeks without there being tons of bugs.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Maybe in the months of 'maintenance', they're just redoing it so Dream World can be a secondary transfer system, like putting a Pokemon on your Island and connecting an XY cart to it can make a new transfer, but can only be used Post-Game. That way, DW will still be used by some for a while, but it will fall out of grace in due time.

I'm hoping that Fashion shows, The London Eye, Gargoyles and a more serpentine Loch Ness Monster are all added to these games. And maybe Elesa showing up Jasmine style, with her commenting on the london eye building being a lot simialer to Nimbasa's own, plus her in fashion shows. Elesa: Are you ready? Me: Yes ^-^ Elesa: Gimme what I need! Me: An Emolga evo?

And more Habitats. Must have them. EUrope is versitile. Just give us proper Volcanoes GF, PLEASE!!!

Maybe, since it's an idea floating around that X and Y have been in production since BW, maybe the Ferris Wheel is nod to that? Or some precursor?

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I'm hoping that Fashion shows, The London Eye, Gargoyles and a more serpentine Loch Ness Monster are all added to these games. And maybe Elesa showing up Jasmine style, with her commenting on the london eye building being a lot simialer to Nimbasa's own, plus her in fashion shows. Elesa: Are you ready? Me: Yes ^-^ Elesa: Gimme what I need! Me: An Emolga evo?

And more Habitats. Must have them. EUrope is versitile. Just give us proper Volcanoes GF, PLEASE!!!
    We had stark mountain in sinnoh and reversal mountain in unova both with heatran, weren't those good volcanoes?

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

I don't think this region will bring Contests back, since they're likely gonna be in the RSE remakes on this same gen.

RSEmakes will probably bring them, yea, but there's a good reason for them not being in gen V. It's probably because gen VI is probably gonna have a ton of evos for them, so making a remake for that gen then releasing a ton of their evos the next gen is to cruel to imagine, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    The "Side Quest" I think will be a Fashion Show type Place(hopefully Elesa's RETURN!!!)
    I wouldn't doubt it. She is a big faveorite of the fanbase. She'd also be perfect for a region where there's a focus on fashion. <3

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Hey, maybe they can bring back the safari zone ( the HGSS version), and get this: have the pokemon in it have their DW abilities.

The safari zone is meant to have exotic and rare pokemon, so what better way to implement/revive/combine the Dream World and Safari Zone than this? And gf, please reduce the waiting times for some areas. I'm not waiting 2 months to catch a Gible.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Maybe in the months of 'maintenance', they're just redoing it so Dream World can be a secondary transfer system, like putting a Pokemon on your Island and connecting an XY cart to it can make a new transfer, but can only be used Post-Game. That way, DW will still be used by some for a while, but it will fall out of grace in due time.
    The only problem is that there is no viable option to transfer Pokemon from a cartridge to the DW. The only way you access the DW is by sleeping, so it's terribly limiting and I really doubt there is a mechanism for transferring. If anything, I'd just expect the same old 2-cartridge communication like in (HGSS DPPt > BW1/2) considering that the 3DS does have Download Play and is compatible with Phat/Lite/DSi/XL systems.

Mt. Chimney wasn't a proper volcano?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Mt. Chimney was the best volcano we ever had. We battled on the crater for arceus's sake.
    Maybe it will look much better in a future remake 8D

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    Hey, maybe they can bring back the safari zone ( the HGSS version), and get this: have the pokemon in it have their DW abilities.

The safari zone is meant to have exotic and rare pokemon, so what better way to implement/revive/combine the Dream World and Safari Zone than this? And gf, please reduce the waiting times for some areas. I'm not waiting 2 months to catch a Gible.
    i loved the HGSS safari zone
    i think that it was the best safari zone
    if they brought it back it may be similar but improved upon of course
    maybe more areas?
    possibly?

I wish for Unova they would have made the Nature Preserve their version of the Safari Zone. It had so much potential but instead they wasted it, but I guess the shiny Haxorus kinda makes up for it...

If they do bring the Safari Zone back in Gen 6 I hope they do something to differentiate it from past Safari Zones, for the most part the Safari Zones have been pretty much the same.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Call me crazy, but I actually liked the pokémon contest. It would be nice to bring them back, and maybe have contest battles. Though, that's highly unlikely
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I wish for Unova they would have made the Nature Preserve their version of the Safari Zone. It had so much potential but instead they wasted it, but I guess the shiny Haxorus kinda makes up for it...

If they do bring the Safari Zone back in Gen 6 I hope they do something to differentiate it from past Safari Zones, for the most part the Safari Zones have been pretty much the same.
    that isn't necessarily true
    in firered it was just a regular old safari zone
    in Diamond and Pearl they started making zones for it
    and in HGSS they made the safari zone customizeable

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I wish for Unova they would have made the Nature Preserve their version of the Safari Zone.
    I agree. I like the idea of a mid-game preserved area full with exotic and rare pokemons, but I hate the whole non-pokemon allowed thing.
    It's a good idea, but the "Throw Rock -> Throw Pokeball -> X Fled!" gets really annoying, specially when you find a rare one...

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Quote Originally Posted by Bueno~ View Post
    Mt. Chimney was the best volcano we ever had. We battled on the crater for arceus's sake.
    Maybe it will look much better in a future remake 8D
    While the graphics wasn't the best, Mt. Chimney is indeed the best volcano we had.

Riding a cable car to reach the crater.
    We can pass through it via Fiery Path.
    It was Team Magma's Hideout (Emerald).
    The unique environment of the Jagged Pass.
    The volcanic ashfall on Route 13 and Fallarbor.

Ah yes, the beauty of Mt. Chimney. And Hoenn in general.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    While the graphics wasn't the best, Mt. Chimney is indeed the best volcano we had.

Riding a cable car to reach the crater.
    We can pass through it via Fiery Path.
    It was Team Magma's Hideout (Emerald).
    The unique environment of the Jagged Pass.
    The volcanic ashfall on Route 13 and Fallarbor.

Ah yes, the beauty of Mt. Chimney. And Hoenn in general.
    Expect the water...SO MUCH WATER!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bueno~ View Post
    I agree. I like the idea of a mid-game preserved area full with exotic and rare pokemons, but I hate the whole non-pokemon allowed thing.
    It's a good idea, but the "Throw Rock -> Throw Pokeball -> X Fled!" gets really annoying, specially when you find a rare one...
    Shiny Pokémon are even worse. I swear, that's the only one that's gotten away from me...

I'm curious if the roller-blades means we'll be getting more cities or perhaps more paved pathways; it seems difficult, after all, to use them on dirt or gravel, let alone grass.

Dratini is my bishie.
    Faria: God said, "Vengeance is mine".
    Dantes: I don't believe in God.
    Faria: It doesn't matter. He believes in you.
    deviantart/sprites/twitter/tumblr

3D RSEmakes, hopefully...

I really want tons of little towns, spread across the countryside, so there's more roads, paths, woods, map overall to explore. The big cities have nice big gyms, little cities have a strong trainer who will battle you everyday, and they'll get stronger too, so you can grind like post-game Nimbasa City.
    That would works qute well with France actually.

If they include Italy, you may have all the Volcanoes you want.
    But as I said before, France have the Massif Central. They are extinct now, but I don't see how it could stop GF.

About The HGS Safari Zone : A Metang in the Safari Zone was the most blatant act of trolling ever. So if the Safari Game came back, I would hope they madethe Safari Ball better (At least 2, but the more the better. 4 would be perfect)

@Wulava: I agree with you there. Now how grand would a volcano like that would look in 3D?

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Page 78 of 314 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast