Page 79 of 314 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    @Wulava: I agree with you there. Now how grand would a volcano like that would look in 3D?
    Also seeing the sight of that volcano (and other mountains in the region) from afar.
    That would be lovely.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    While the graphics wasn't the best, Mt. Chimney is indeed the best volcano we had.

Riding a cable car to reach the crater.
    We can pass through it via Fiery Path.
    It was Team Magma's Hideout (Emerald).
    The unique environment of the Jagged Pass.
    The volcanic ashfall on Route 13 and Fallarbor.

Ah yes, the beauty of Mt. Chimney. And Hoenn in general.
    I drool every time I think about a proper conical 3D Mount Chimney with the lava bubbling away and giving off some wicked red glow. Hoenn is going to look so boss in the XY engine if they do give us remakes. However since its not the topic, I really can't wait for the region reveal. Something tells me that the region will be like what the fake 4chan leak said, a river laden France based region. What I mean to say is that while the rumor is more then likely fake, The entire area around Paris has loads of rivers, and if they use a good chunk of France instead of a small area I can see them extending it all over. Give me a proper city that's surrounded by rivers and is really an island.
    BLAH

I want Contest back on X&Y or something like that i didn't really like the Musical from Unova
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I want to see a Pokémon tower like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It would be nice if its a version exclusive tower along that Effiel-like tower. Maybe it could be where the next villain team is based?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    I want to see a Pokémon tower like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It would be nice if its a version exclusive tower along that Effiel-like tower. Maybe it could be where the next villain team is based?
    This is the one thing which I just really, really don't want to see. Please stop with the cliched "graveyard tower" location, it's really getting old. And boring. And... pointless. Even if it is based on the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

I hope that we get vast lakes. Always loved my bodies of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    This is the one thing which I just really, really don't want to see. Please stop with the cliched "graveyard tower" location, it's really getting old. And boring. And... pointless. Even if it is based on the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
    It doesn't have to be a Lavander Town-esque graveyard tower (or Lost and Celestial Tower like). It could be more like Dragonspiral Tower, Battle Tower or a newly themed tower with a fresh concept, which would be the more likely route if this were to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    It doesn't have to be a Lavander Town-esque graveyard tower (or Lost and Celestial Tower like). It could be more like Dragonspiral Tower, Battle Tower or a newly themed tower with a fresh concept, which would be the more likely route if this were to happen.
    But nevertheless.... whatever the purpose, I still think you're limiting yourself unnecessarily by using tower-shaped locations. Unless you have some novel way of manoeuvring yourself within it which would be bordering dangerously on being gimmicky, the only way would be up, and that's hardly original or fresh.

If we get any graveyard location, give us the catacombs of France. Go for something completely out there that can surprise us.
    BLAH

I hope we get a proper 3d underwater area that DOES NOT HAVE ThE FRIGGING TIME LIMIT.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I hope we get a proper 3d underwater area that DOES NOT HAVE ThE FRIGGING TIME LIMIT.
    Would the Marine Tube in BW2 count, or did you mean an overworld that is entirely underwater (like Emerald's diving spots)?

I think Dream World was the larger substitute to the Safari Zone, the reason why we didn't get one.
    Although I agree with you about having a in-game Safari Zone -- one that has rare, exotic & exclusive creatures.
    I don't see why. They don't really have that much in common, and the capture methods aren't really that similar.

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    Hey, maybe they can bring back the safari zone ( the HGSS version), and get this: have the pokemon in it have their DW abilities. The safari zone is meant to have exotic and rare pokemon, so what better way to implement/revive/combine the Dream World and Safari Zone than this?
    Now this would be a great idea. At least then the Pokemon you catch would be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    And gf, please reduce the waiting times for some areas. I'm not waiting 2 months to catch a Gible.
    That was the one flaw in an otherwise fun and innovative HGSS Safari Zone, the wait times were ridiculous. It should be 30 days max, anything more than that is too much.

While the graphics wasn't the best, Mt. Chimney is indeed the best volcano we had.

Riding a cable car to reach the crater.
    We can pass through it via Fiery Path.
    It was Team Magma's Hideout (Emerald).
    The unique environment of the Jagged Pass.
    The volcanic ashfall on Route 13 and Fallarbor.

Ah yes, the beauty of Mt. Chimney. And Hoenn in general.
    I'd like to see those areas redesigned in the RS remakes so they feel a bit more connected, as they are now they feel a bit disjointed. Jagged Pass is fine design wise, but aesthetically it could stand to look more like it's near a volcano. For instance, have some lava rivers running through it. Fiery Path should be a bit more expansive, and connect to Magma Hideout. Magma Hideout should connect to the summit as well.

This, most of them are too similar. The only one that's remotely unique is Mt. Pyre, and even then, I don't like the design. They should redesign that place as well, so you alternate between indoor and outdoor areas, kind of like Mt. Coronet and the redesign for Mt. Silver in HGSS.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Would the Marine Tube in BW2 count, or did you mean an overworld that is entirely underwater (like Emerald's diving spots)?
    I think it's understood that everyone wants fully explorable diving spots. Marine Tube isn't really that great anyway, it's pretty much another empty bridge area that does nothing more to show off pretty graphics. Although that is how I think underwater should look in 6th gen.

I really thought it was a mix of Norse Mythology involving Yggdrasil and stuff, with some french architecture influence....
    DWF :
    Shinies(NFT) :
    BW2 FC: 5287 0930 0718

2013 International Challenge March

I actually liked these towers.... what better way to inhabit ghost type pokemon??

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I actually liked these towers.... what better way to inhabit ghost type pokemon??
    A haunted tomb with traps everywhere and evil ghosts trying to steal the souls of trespassers.

A haunted tomb with traps everywhere and evil ghosts trying to steal the souls of trespassers.
    Look up definition of "TOMB."

What I meant by "towers" I meant I liked the idea of a "graveyard-esque"
    Area where ghosts could inhabit.

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Look up definition of "TOMB."

What I meant by "towers" I meant I liked the idea of a "graveyard-esque"
    Area where ghosts could inhabit.
    Are you saying dead bodies can't be ghosts?

They can be ghost types, but they're literally just corpses.
    ...Or zombies.
    Ghosts Rule!
        Spoiler:- Plans for X/Y:

Where the hell did I say that?
    I was commenting my opinion about the geography/landmarks of the region, and how it only makes sense
    To have ghost types inhabit a graveyard/tomb/relic area. Just because it makes sense as a cliche.
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 26th February 2013 at 4:15 AM.

I do love the idea of like an underground tomb where Ghost-types are abundant. I do agree the towers are getting a bit old, we could use something else.

I'd like to see the Safari Zone return, I really liked how you could change it up in HGSS, I'd like to see an expanded version of that.
    X Team:

Y Team:

Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    I do love the idea of like an underground tomb where Ghost-types are abundant. I do agree the towers are getting a bit old, we could use something else.

I'd like to see the Safari Zone return, I really liked how you could change it up in HGSS, I'd like to see an expanded version of that.
    yes yes
    maybe a safari zone with nine zones
    and no step limit that gets annoying

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I'd ditch the graveyard tower for vast and dark catacombs infested with Ghost-types any time.

By the way, it's a shame we couldn't visit the lower levels of the House of Memories. I picture them as described above.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I just want another scary town!
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

A thing I thought about earlier...
    Black/White, or even Black 2/White 2 are pretty small regions, but the Pokemons you encounter are at higher level than in Hoenn, and even Sinnoh that seems at least as long, and probably longer.
    And the trainers' level is even higher.

That's obviously thanks to the new exp system. That would means that a RSE Remake will also have far higher-leveled pokemon and trainers...
    I think this region won't be really bigger than Unova, so the level should be more or less equal than in BW2.

They have the Paris Catacombs, it would be cool to have an underground place with ghost pokemon just beneath a main city
    Also they have many ossuaries all over the europe
    Last edited by JM_A; 26th February 2013 at 6:07 PM.
    DWF :
    Shinies(NFT) :
    BW2 FC: 5287 0930 0718

2013 International Challenge March

Page 79 of 314 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast