Page 97 of 314 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I bet you anything that the climax of the game will take place on top of the Eiffel Tower. You will either have to battle the evil team's boss, or catch the legendary at the top.
    It looks pretty hollow. How would you get up there?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I bet you anything that the climax of the game will take place on top of the Eiffel Tower. You will either have to battle the evil team's boss, or catch the legendary at the top.
    I don't see a legendary pokemon battle at the top happening, mainly because how is Xerneas getting up there ? It can't fly and it sure as hell isn't going to walk through Paris to get to the top.

Also, in response to your signature, hitler vs Jews.

The coolest thing I am waiting for in pokemon is when they interperate every region onto one game? wouldnt that be awesome? Like every in silver and gold where you have both jhoto and Kanto. then only the pokemon from that region appear there along with all the legendaries of that region. Then as you fly to the next region, the adventures starts over with choosing a new starter and all your pokemon must remain boxed until you return to their region. That would make things so much more interesting and harder for the gamers that like to trade over their old pokemon to beat the game quickly. Just think about that for a while and let it set in. They could expand so much with the pokemon world.

Quote Originally Posted by KVK6325 View Post
    The coolest thing I am waiting for in pokemon is when they interperate every region onto one game? wouldnt that be awesome? Like every in silver and gold where you have both jhoto and Kanto. then only the pokemon from that region appear there along with all the legendaries of that region. Then as you fly to the next region, the adventures starts over with choosing a new starter and all your pokemon must remain boxed until you return to their region. That would make things so much more interesting and harder for the gamers that like to trade over their old pokemon to beat the game quickly. Just think about that for a while and let it set in. They could expand so much with the pokemon world.
    I kinda doubt the 3ds is that strong. Also, how'd they put that into the story?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Frankly, I don't think GF could create a region and remaster 5 into a 3D overworld in what? 3 years? I think that was the length of BW's development.
    Seriously though, a game of that magnitude would add at least 2 years to development time and would contain some 240 hours of gameplay. And that's if you do it quickly. If you take time to indulge in the many sidequests, you're looking at 70 hours per region, adding up to a grand total of 420 hours.
    I love pokemon as much as the next person on this forum but I think we'd all get bored of what could amount to 2 1/2 weeks of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Frankly, I don't think GF could create a region and remaster 5 into a 3D overworld in what? 3 years? I think that was the length of BW's development.
    Seriously though, a game of that magnitude would add at least 2 years to development time and would contain some 240 hours of gameplay. And that's if you do it quickly. If you take time to indulge in the many sidequests, you're looking at 70 hours per region, adding up to a grand total of 420 hours.
    I love pokemon as much as the next person on this forum but I think we'd all get bored of what could amount to 2 1/2 weeks of it.
    They'd probably make it as expensive as six games too.

-My younger brother

If they do eventually incorporate every single region in the series into one game, then we know for sure it won't be X and Y. Including five other regions to explore will detract from the new region which is the main focal point of the new games, meaning that not a lot of people will pay attention to the new region, consequently taking away the actual point of the new games, which is to advance the series, not backtrack. Think about it; if these games did have previous regions in them, would you spend more of your time exploring the new region, or would you rush through it for the sole purpose of seeing your favourite region remodelled in 3D for the nostalgia value?
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    If they do eventually incorporate every single region in the series into one game, then we know for sure it won't be X and Y. Including five other regions to explore will detract from the new region which is the main focal point of the new games, meaning that not a lot of people will pay attention to the new region, consequently taking away the actual point of the new games, which is to advance the series, not backtrack. Think about it; if these games did have previous regions in them, would you spend more of your time exploring the new region, or would you rush through it for the sole purpose of seeing your favourite region remodelled in 3D for the nostalgia value?
    Oh dear Arceus. I doubt there will ever be a handheld version that can support that considering that by the time they get it right, we'll have even more regions. A 3DS version with all the regions would be nice but probably wouldn't hold up. A console version would be the most likely choice in such an expansion. Hopefully they redesign all the older gym and towns and such to be more like how it is now. One day, it may happen, but they'll have to do some pretty crazy stuff to incorporate all the regions into one story line. But who knows. Maybe during 7th or 8th gen(More like 10th and I'm being outstandingly optimistic) will have the ultimate fan experience and make an MMORPG pokemon game. They are always trying to immerse more player interaction, both locally and worldwide. So my hopes are high.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

They might just do that...
    a hundred years from now.

Seriously speaking, while it is great to explore a lot of regions in one game, each one gives a different experience which is better off separated into different games.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Hey guys did you ever hear of the Legend of Zelda: Oracles of Season / Legend of Zelda: Oracles of Ages...both version almost have the same story line but they take place in a different region....how awesome could be if in one version we travel to a different region encounter different mons and trainer the story line could be identical but with the version exclusive mascot getting more focus...and in the end with get a key system identical to the BW2 and change regions...meet the mons and trainer of that unexplored region but they will be stronger...what did you think? This may not be used in this generation but in the future who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Hey guys did you ever hear of the Legend of Zelda: Oracles of Season / Legend of Zelda: Oracles of Ages...both version almost have the same story line but they take place in a different region....how awesome could be if in one version we travel to a different region encounter different mons and trainer the story line could be identical but with the version exclusive mascot getting more focus...and in the end with get a key system identical to the BW2 and change regions...meet the mons and trainer of that unexplored region but they will be stronger...what did you think? This may not be used in this generation but in the future who knows!
    This is seriously off-topic but just wanna clear something up. Ages and Seasons are two different games. They have far more differences than similarities. The storylines are interconnected but each game have different plots.

On topic, I doubt GF will ever give us complete two completely different regions.
    Different regions means different characters, places, Pokemon, etc...

While yes, Pokemon titles are released in pairs, they were never meant to be two completely different games.
    Version-exclusive areas is the best we can get.

Do you know what'd be cool? A ghost town. Could be a little one, and people moved to a city, no one lives there anymore.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Do you know what'd be cool? A ghost town. Could be a little one, and people moved to a city, no one lives there anymore.
    And tons of Ghost-Types everywhere! Gastly... Gastly everywhere!

I'd like a cave only full of the Zubat line and Woobat line, with Gligar line being a rare find. Imagine the rages!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post

I'd like a cave only full of the Zubat line and Woobat line, with Gligar line being a rare find. Imagine the rages!
    Wouldn't that imlpy that people are dead?

People would riot if that cave was made, as you said. They'd line up to punch gf.

Also, I'd like the town to be devoid of pokemon, except in a town park or on the streets (Houndour, ratattas or something). I've always hated how the cool empty houses, like the mansion in d/p/pt, strange house were filled with pokemon. You have to use a repels to get around. No pokemon, or very little would almost make it creepier.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post

I love being pested by Zubat. And they could just buy Repels to keep them away it's not expensive to buy. But this makes me want another location that causes rage over a Pokemon being common, maybe a forest Pokemon.

I'm super excited for Pokemon X & Y and I really hope they bring back the "walking with pokemon" feature they had in heartgold and soulsilver. It's suich a simple request yet it is very highly demanded because so many people loved it. I want it back, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    You know that this is a kid's game right? :P

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

@Bariokie: Your point being?

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    There was a freaking haunted house, that mentioned that someone died! So I don't see why not.
    I always like a battle!
    Black 2 Friend code:4900-6497-5068
    3ds Friend Code: 4785-4891-1563

Quote Originally Posted by Hakunamawatta View Post
    There was a freaking haunted house, that mentioned that someone died! So I don't see why not.
    See, pokemon's been way creepier. I just hate how I have to buy 50 billion max repels to hang out in these areas. Especially since you don't have secret bases anymore.

-My younger brother

No longer. Pokemon now aims to get EVERYONE into the franchise.

1 - "Rated E for everyone."

2 - How can you say that a haunted town isn't possible when we've already had graveyards, dead people/spirits moving around (I mean that girl and old man in DP and the one in BW) and stuff like that in many pokemon games?

3 - Yap, I would love a creepy haunted town with an interesting backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    1 - "Rated E for everyone"

2 - How can you say that a haunted town isn't possible when we've already had graveyards, dead people/spirits moving around (I mean that girl in DP and the one in BW) and stuff like that in many pokemon games?

3 - Yap, I would love a mysterious haunted town with an interesting backstory aka a myth. :P
    Me too, just a house or two with no pokemon or people.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    No longer. Pokemon now aims to get EVERYONE into the franchise.
    That is true in a sense but don't forget that the target audience of Pokemon is still children.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    That is true in a sense but don't forget that the target audience of Pokemon is still children.
    I know that. And it always has been.
    But back before XY's announcement, one thing that really caught my attention is how they are trying to gather and convince "everyone".

Page 97 of 314 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast