Page 115 of 314 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Umm, Okay, since apparently according to Machoke I can't talk about the UK because there's no signs of it, I'll just focus on France right now. (Sheesh, no need to get huffy. It's Region Speculation for a reason. BTW, from the UK. You expect me not to be biased towards my own country? I guess it's illegal to speculate without concrete evidence now.)

I love the Catacombs idea. I love the Dark spooky areas. Would create a great atmosphere.

I'd like to see the Eiffel Tower as a kinda viewing platform. How awesome would it be if the evil team tries to blow it up!?

Finally, I'd like to see a cave/water route wrapped into one. That way, me and my Poison-Type army of Zubat and Tentacool will destroy you all!
    Well, not illegal, but it's very bothersome. It' s no fun to wade through pages upon pages of speculation so far out there it's more than implausible, it's foolish. It also tends to derail the discussion.

Now, on the Eiffel Tower... it's so iconic that a game based on Paris or France would have a hard time omitting it. I expect that whatever it's function is, it will be as iconic as Skyarrow is for Unova.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Well, not illegal, but it's very bothersome. It' s no fun to wade through pages upon pages of speculation so far out there it's more than implausible, it's foolish. It also tends to derail the discussion.

Now, on the Eiffel Tower... it's so iconic that a game based on Paris or France would have a hard time omitting it. I expect that whatever it's function is, it will be as iconic as Skyarrow is for Unova.
    Not to mention, they'll be missing out on a great opportunity to show off their 3D graphics skills by not putting in the Eiffel Tower in there. You could go up all the way to the top and marvel at the skyline of whatever metropolitan city it'll be located in in all its 3D glory, and have the Tower itself stand out in 3D from ground level as well. It could also serve as a throwback to Cerulean Cape as well, with lots of couples and a Gym Leader standing alone, wishing for a date.

You know what would be cool with the Eiffel Tower like structure? Maybe there will be some sort of task where you have to remove the Regional Evil Team Grunts and you would collect some of the parts they stole that help stabilize the Tower. Plus if another bridge is introduced, it would have contruction on it and you have to go an alternative underground path filled with Pokémon and trainers to reach the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Plus if another bridge is introduced, it would have contruction on it and you have to go an alternative underground path filled with Pokémon and trainers to reach the other side.
    Better yet, instead of an underground path, they should make you travel through the girders and walkways underneath the bridge, which would also have trainers and Pokemon there.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Better yet, instead of an underground path, they should make you travel through the girders and walkways underneath the bridge, which would also have trainers and Pokemon there.
    I like the sound of that Gurdurrs residing on girders. I wished something similar was put into the Sky Arrow Bridge since it had great potential for a puzzle but instead was only made for asthetic purposes and to help you cross to Castelia. Another bridge idea would be a bridge where it's heated from the bottom allowing you to hatch eggs faster in that area.

I like the sound of that Gurdurrs residing on girders. I wished something similar was put into the Sky Arrow Bridge since it had great potential for a puzzle but instead was only made for asthetic purposes and to help you cross to Castelia. Another bridge idea would be a bridge where it's heated from the bottom allowing you to hatch eggs faster in that area.
    And there would be an area in there where it contains this hot path that reaches to the other side, that way you would hatch eggs 1.5X or 2X.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Just give us Pokemon Egg incubators in Pokemon Centers/Daycare that allow faster hatching.
    I kinda hate it when I'm removing members in my party for the sake of hatching eggs.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Just give us Pokemon Egg incubators in Pokemon Centers/Daycare that allow faster hatching.
    I kinda hate it when I'm removing members in my party for the sake of hatching eggs.
    In Join Avenue, the Nursery does that.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    In Join Avenue, the Nursery does that.
    Well, a feature that is standard among centers/daycare would still be better.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Maybe this generation the Daycare can allow you to have an option of storing up to three eggs in the incubators but at the cost of paying a bit more (which wouldn't matter as you would probably end up with a lot of money later in the game).

Better yet, make a separate "Egg Case" for Eggs, and automatically send hatched Pokemon to the PC if you have a full party.

/wouldneverhappenbutwouldbenice

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Better yet, make a separate "Egg Case" for Eggs, and automatically send hatched Pokemon to the PC if you have a full party.

/wouldneverhappenbutwouldbenice
    Hum, would be handy.

But, maybe also have an option of leaving them with the Day-Care where they take slightly longer to hatch or something? :P

I dunno.

I just don't want to backtrack to PCs and put eggs up and then rinse and repeat, I like your ideas Excitable Boy and Dirkac. And if some new box thing like Ranch and RS Box comes, the new implement can also allow you to store them there.

So what kind of forests would you guys like to see?

I just don't want to backtrack to PCs and put eggs up and then rinse and repeat, I like your ideas Excitable Boy and Dirkac. And if some new box thing like Ranch and RS Box comes, the new implement can also allow you to store them there.

So what kind of forests would you guys like to see?
    Oh!

You gave me an idea!

If you download some app, you can send your Pokémon and Eggs there, and for every step it picks up, your eggs are one ingame step closer to hatching, and your Pokémon all get one EXP.

Hum, forests...

I would like to see a huge, dense, maze-like, dark forest, full of Bug, Grass, Poison, Ghost and Dark Types.
    :P Hey, it's what I want...

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Oh!

You gave me an idea!

If you download some app, you can send your Pokémon and Eggs there, and for every step it picks up, your eggs are one ingame step closer to hatching, and your Pokémon all get one EXP.

Hum, forests...

I would like to see a huge, dense, maze-like, dark forest, full of Bug, Grass, Poison, Ghost and Dark Types.
    :P Hey, it's what I want...
    I love for a forest like location to be shaped like a double helix to fit with the genetic theme. You can start at one of two entrances and depending on what path you go to, both routes have a different puzzle for you to get through the forest.

I love for a forest like location to be shaped like a double helix to fit with the genetic theme. You can start at one of two entrances and depending on what path you go to, both routes have a different puzzle for you to get through the forest.
    ^.^ I like that idea a lot actually.

Something else I would like for a forest though is to have one where you have to navigate short caves and climb the trees and get to the canopy to travel across branches to continue.
    It would scarcely have to do with the possible 3D theme they're doing too (I do not believe nor oppose against the theory), having height along with the regular length and width Forests have now.

Has anyone played the second Pokemon Ranger? Remember that big icy castle in the northwest of the map? I'd love to see an area like that, a large baroque castle in an Alps like region, or maybe as a walled city in the vein of Lacunosa Town, just larger. I think that with 3-D graphics, this would look incredibly cool.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

I'm hoping we get an Area that right around an active volcano, that you can go near or in.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Has anyone played the second Pokemon Ranger? Remember that big icy castle in the northwest of the map? I'd love to see an area like that, a large baroque castle in an Alps like region, or maybe as a walled city in the vein of Lacunosa Town, just larger. I think that with 3-D graphics, this would look incredibly cool.
    I would really love a Japanese style castle. Something like from Pokemon Conquest. As much French as they're going to put into it, everyone knows there will be somethings conspicuously Japanese in the region. So I'm really hoping for a samurai fortress kind of structure. Maybe a Gym building, Evil Team hide out, or new Battle Facility. No matter what, I think it would be awesome even if it would be as short played as Sprout Tower.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

I would love another haunted house. The old chateu and strange house were excellent.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

I really want a forest where there are two possible paths, as someone mentioned before, but where one side is like, all filled with light, maybe a meadow in the middle, a stream, wildflowers, 'cute' forest pokemon (Like Butterfree, Beautifly, Cherubi, etc.), and then the other path takes you through a darker part of the same forest where the trees grow close together, everything is overgrown, and there are lots of 'dark' pokemon (Dustox, ghost types, poison types, etc.)
    Just something I'd really love to see! If I can't have the path thing, I really want a forest in the vein of the one I mentioned first. A happy forest. I mean, how many of those do we have in pokemon?
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    I really want a forest where there are two possible paths, as someone mentioned before, but where one side is like, all filled with light, maybe a meadow in the middle, a stream, wildflowers, 'cute' forest pokemon (Like Butterfree, Beautifly, Cherubi, etc.), and then the other path takes you through a darker part of the same forest where the trees grow close together, everything is overgrown, and there are lots of 'dark' pokemon (Dustox, ghost types, poison types, etc.)
    Just something I'd really love to see! If I can't have the path thing, I really want a forest in the vein of the one I mentioned first. A happy forest. I mean, how many of those do we have in pokemon?
    Bailey ever

Pra

Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

So, the Eiffel Tower was mentioned a page back or something... What if it's used as the location for the E4? Although this would mean that it'd probably have to return to being linear again - which I wouldn't mind - but you could progress up floors, taking each member in turn, and then the Champion is at the very top, overlooking the city / region? I could see it now...

"So... You've finally made it...
    Y'know, I can see a lot of things up here. The furthest corners of the [PokéFrance] region, the azure seas of Route [###], the orange and red hues of the [Desert Area], and the pure white tops of [Mount Icy Place]. On a good day, when the skies are clear, I can ever make out a far-off region...
    I see people. Pokémon too. In unison. Playing... Battling... Surviving.
    Are you and your Pokémon in unison, ****ainer Name]?
    Show me!
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

That's honestly a great speech.
    But I get tired of the 'Pokemon and Trainers, along each other etc.'
    I mean, yeah, all that stuff is somewhat necessary, but it seems to me like they treat Pokemon like they're there to be friends.
    It'd be nicer if they acted more casual about it.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I'm hoping we get an Area that right around an active volcano, that you can go near or in.
    Like Stark Mountain?

This and this:

Something else I would like for a forest though is to have one where you have to navigate short caves and climb the trees and get to the canopy to travel across branches to continue.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Page 115 of 314 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast