Page 15 of 314 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Primepokey View Post
    So we have a french and chef gym leader called for, seems like good calls and normal types too good choice! We need a Dark Gym too we havent had one of those yet have we??? So I'm calling that a Dark Type Gym Leader Also we didnt see triple battle gym leader or 3 on 3 at same time. That would be very interesting to have that as a rule for a gym battle (or another 2 on 2) so might be silly and call a 3 on 3 rotation gym battle.

My Personal Gym Type Predictions (In Order- hah ive got not chance of getting this right): Normal, Flying, Grass, Rock, Fire, Steel, Fighting, Dark....
    Elite Four, Water, Bug, Ice, Electric,
    Champion: Ghost

Finally having a Dark type gym would actually be cool. Anyways here are my predictions in no particular order:

Gym Type Predictions: Grass, Fire, Bug, Normal, Dark, Psychic, Eelctric and Ground
    Elite Four: Water, Ghost, Flying, Steel
    Champion: Varied

I'd love another Champion that's as hard as Cynthia was. Good lord she was hard.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I'd love another Champion that's as hard as Cynthia was. Good lord she was hard.
    Yes she was. With her I actually had to plan a strategy so I could win.

I wouldn't be disappoitned if the Champion had a monotype team. Well, I would be if it was a Dragon monotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I can actually see that being a Normal-type Gym.
    I second this.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Well it depends on where Masuda goes on his holiday next
    My god, I should give him free tickets to the Canary Islands!

France= Mime trainer class. I'm calling it now.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    There's already a Harlequin class, though... unless it replaces that.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Red in disguise? They'll just say "...."

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

If it is France, I hope that Fantina makes a cameo in there somewhere. And that they work in the Louvre somehow. Maybe a re-imagining of the Artist class?

If it's not France (unlikely at this point...)....Maybe it's Vegas in the US? It would explain the desert areas a little bit better, and even the Eiffel Tower and Castles.

I am sure there will be Psychic,Bug,Dark,Grass and Fir Gym Leaders

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Well it depends on where Masuda goes on his holiday next
    Right folks of serebii, you're now all spies and on Masuda-watch. Report to us immediately if you see him wandering around with a camcorder!

I hope that the "Eiffel Tower" structure is where you catch Yveltal

While it's not really related to France, I'd love to see a circus gym, or a circus in general. I really hope this region is very much nature rather than technology.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I hope they don't make the NPCs French like.... imagine arrogant jerks seeing themselves all high and mighty. Ah, I bet they never help you and pretend to not know your language if your game is not actually in French.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I hope they don't make the NPCs French like.... imagine arrogant jerks seeing themselves all high and mighty. Ah, I bet they never help you and pretend to not know your language if your game is not actually in French
    I trust that's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I hope they don't make the NPCs French like.... imagine arrogant jerks seeing themselves all high and mighty. Ah, I bet they never help you and pretend to not know your language if your game is not actually in French.
    I'm French and I live in Paris, I hope this is a joke, because it's really cliché .
    I knew Masuda was in Paris one week ago, I even think I may meet him randomly hah.
    Paris and its surroundings have worth things Pokemon X and Y could adapt. Monuments, the Seine, Paris metro, Champs Elysée, la Défense, and some other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Isn't that prejudice?
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Nice its in France, maybe they might do diffrent places from Europe in the future, like the UK.
    I would love to see the Eiffle tower as some kind of Radio station, or maybe even a gym/Battle tower!
    I hope there will be lots of city's/towns to viset.
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I'd love it if it was based solely on Europe itself.I would also love a city based on Venice,Italy were you have to navigate through the town on canals.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    While it's not really related to France, I'd love to see a circus gym, or a circus in general. I really hope this region is very much nature rather than technology.
    hunchback of notre dame anyone?

i would love to finally see a dark-gym
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

ZOMG this region looks so beautiful and i love the legendarys already OMG Im so excited
    Team X:

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    I hope that the "Eiffel Tower" structure is where you catch Yveltal
    I'm betting on that too.

I'd love it if it was based solely on Europe itself.I would also love a city based on Venice,Italy were you have to navigate through the town on canals.
    Again, putting a continent into one single region isn't a good idea. Something like Bruges would be nice too, which is actually closer to France than Venice is.

It will be exciting to see the different cities, towns, woods, caves, and oceans in the new region. I wonder if there will still be seasons in the game? I wonder how many new Pokemon we'll get this region.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'd save that for another Generation. Italy has so many great landscapes it definitely deserves a region only for itself.

I think this one should focus on France, even if it throws some references to other places.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    it already seems very nature based, i hope it stays that way its so new and fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    I'm betting on that too.

Again, putting a continent into one single region isn't a good idea. Something like Bruges would be nice too, which is actually closer to France than Venice is.
    Bruges would be really good, if not that then just an old picturesque Lacunosa-style town but with older buildings, cobbled streets and maybe a river with a couple of boats. I dunno, just take advantage of the 3D graphics and make something scenic.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Page 15 of 314 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast