Page 298 of 314 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Does anyone know how I can get Leafeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Does anyone know how I can get Leafeon?
    Apparently Kalos's Moss Rock is outside the Snowbelle City. Just like before, you level up near it.

Edit: It is in Route 20.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kalos/route20.shtml
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    As far as we know, you can't get Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone or Dawn Stone without grinding in Super Training.

Edit: Here's the real answer:
    Excellent, I'm just coming up to the Lost Hotel, thanks.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I have both games, but I can't figure out how to trade My Swirlix for my Spritze?! Also, what is the Vernal Avenue Stone Emporium?!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

Anybody now where to find a razor claw?

what is the Vernal Avenue Stone Emporium?! and can you encounter the all the starters in the Safari?!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

Quote Originally Posted by Addydo View Post
    what is the Vernal Avenue Stone Emporium?! and can you encounter the all the starters in the Safari?!
    People have seen the kannto starters there, and somebody on another site just said they found quiladin there, so probably.

It's an evolution stone shop in Lumiose City. And we don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jabberwockxeno View Post
    People have seen the kannto starters there, and somebody on another site just said they found quiladin there, so probably.
    sweet! So, the Vernal Avenue Stone Emporium, is that where you find the other Kanto starters, that you did not pick, there Mega Stones?!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

Is anyone else intrigued by the Power Plant? I mean, you can't get into anywhere apart from the one Team Flare one. You'd of thought with such a big place, there would be something to do other than battle with three different Pokémon and get a few items.

sweet! So, the Vernal Avenue Stone Emporium, is that where you find the other Kanto starters, that you did not pick, there Mega Stones?!
    Yeah, but you can't get both X and Y Charizardnites, only the one exclusive to your game (So Y in Y and X in X).

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Is anyone else intrigued by the Power Plant? I mean, you can't get into anywhere apart from the one Team Flare one. You'd of thought with such a big place, there would be something to do other than battle with three different Pokémon and get a few items.

Yeah, but you can't get both X and Y Charizardnites, only the one exclusive to your game (So Y in Y and X in X).
    Sweet! Thanks!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

can anyone confirm that you get Good Rod in Coumarine City?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Yes, you find the good rod in coumarine.

Is there something like Battle Frontier?

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post

There seems to be several miscellaneous areas within the game.

Two entrances to the power plant that won't open.
    Sea spirit's den.
    Chamber of emptiness.

They be pointing towards future event pokemon.

I've seen some screen-shots of different locations around Kalos, and I think I actually prefer the more natural looking places than the cities themselves. All the cities that I've seen so far look fancy, but almost identical which was a turn off for me. The forests and fields and stuff look like something from a postcard and I really enjoy those places more.

Been trying to breed goomy....seems it's dragon egg group and possible ditto only... haven't had much luck with other types of pokemon not in dragon egg group so far
    Last edited by RPTR-00; 13th October 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Is the rock to evolve Eevee into Glaceon found early or late game? I hate how its found late game in DPPt and in 5th gen as well.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 14th October 2013 at 12:04 AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I don't know if this is the proper spot for it, but I wanna say it somewhere.

The Kalos region so far is incredible. I'm just past Lumiose City, but I love everything so far. The graphics are incredible, even from Gen 5 to 6 its a huge leap. The Pokemon look great. I love the throwbacks to previous generations. Like Santalune Forest being an exact copy of Viridian Forest. Its a very well put together game, and I'm so happy I got it.

I saw that there's a Snorlax blocking the route too, has anybody else picked up things that were repeated in this gen?
    Shorts are just so comfortable.

http://rlxc.mybrute.com

FC: 0946 9966 5155

I think that there are too many Pokémon available in the game, all at once. Usually I try to catch them all as I go through the story but there are just too many and there are loads of Pokés I don't want like Gulpin and Mienfoo. Also, there are too many previous gen Pokemons. Maybe it is because I have recently played White, Black 2 and Platinum so I am getting a bit of a Pokémon overload.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

From another site regarding the ghost girl
    >Go to the hotel in Lumiose City to find her again. Then go on the route that leads to the haunted house and she is somewhere in that route. She just gives you a TM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamin View Post
    I think that there are too many Pokémon available in the game, all at once. Usually I try to catch them all as I go through the story but there are just too many and there are loads of Pokés I don't want like Gulpin and Mienfoo. Also, there are too many previous gen Pokemons. Maybe it is because I have recently played White, Black 2 and Platinum so I am getting a bit of a Pokémon overload.
    Agreed. This is not a friendly game for the catching enthusiast. I kind of prefer the Black and White approach of filling the early areas with just the new Pokemon and bringing in the old ones after you beat the Elite Four.

OT: This game is so bloody generous! I've only got one badge so far and the game has already given me roller-skates, a second starter, a fireworks show in my honour, and a Snorlax. Some people at the Battle Chateau just gave me the title of 'Baron' for walking in the door. Not to mention half the people you talk to give you items just to show they appreciate you taking the interest.

You can't seriously expect me to believe this world is based on France

Is anyone else having an insanely difficult time finding a male Litleo? I've been looking for hours, even went and bred eggs... All female, stopped trying after 15 eggs

Anyone know what moves Dragalge learns after level 50, where to obtain Shadow Ball and where is Eevee is? (Y version)

Does anyone have an Umbreon or Espeon yet? I've been trying to evolve an Umbreon for hours now. (I assume it's like getting a Sylveon, but without teaching the fairy move.) First I fight until I need one more kill to level up, then I make sure ALL three affections on Amie are up, but when I fight that one more battle and level up, nothing happens. Most of the time, I check Amie immediately, and he's hungry again! Grr! I JUST FED YOU! But one time I checked, and everything was still maxed, so maybe that's not it. Help?

Page 298 of 314 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308 ... LastLast