Page 305 of 314 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    the low number of pokemon in the 6th gen dex
    Personally, I think that that is just the result of gameplay economics and that it has nothing to do with more potential regions.
    Last edited by Endolise; 28th October 2013 at 4:09 PM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

the low number of pokemon in the 6th gen dex
    Or it could be because they had to animate 649 already existing pokémon, give them each two different attack animations (some three). I really can't blame them for the low number of new pokémon.
    Current Y Post-Game Team
    Xolotl - - - - - - - - - Tonatiuh - - - - - - - - Cinteotl
    Primary DS (Y): 2723-9667-2805, Steel Safari with Metang, Excadrill, Ferroseed
    Secondary DS (X): 4597-0899-1313, Grass Safari with Ivysaur, Oddish
    PM me once you add me and I'll add you.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Just to add to my previous post, AZ's Floette has a completely different type of flower. It could be because they are both around 3000 years old according to the story or perhaps the Floette is from another region with different flowers available.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Hope this is the right place. I was having trouble figuring out how to make a new topic, so here goes a few quick questions.

You know how some merchants and such will ask for a tip after thier free services? How does it benefit me to tip them? Do I get some sort of points? Does it further the game?

Just to add to my previous post, AZ's Floette has a completely different type of flower. It could be because they are both around 3000 years old according to the story or perhaps the Floette is from another region with different flowers available.
    Doesn't Floette simply use the Blue Flower varieyt?

Quote Originally Posted by koohiimonsutaa View Post
    Hope this is the right place. I was having trouble figuring out how to make a new topic, so here goes a few quick questions.

You know how some merchants and such will ask for a tip after thier free services? How does it benefit me to tip them? Do I get some sort of points? Does it further the game?
    There's no known benefit to the tip giving other than losing money.

Quote Originally Posted by koohiimonsutaa View Post

There's a rumour going around that it significantly raises the chances of a shiny, however there is no official proof.
    For all we know, it could just be for karma points...
    Nintendo 3DS Code: 4339-2529-8436

Spoiler:- My Pokemon Y Team:

I noticed that routes in this game are much longer than they were in 5th gen.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Bud is blue, but the flower is completely different. It is also shiny.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

No, the flower that AZ's Floette carries is black, blue, and red in color and is in the shape of the ultimate weapon.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    No, the flower that AZ's Floette carries is black, blue, and red in color and is in the shape of the ultimate weapon.
    I hadn't noticed that before. That's actually a really nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Ah, shouldn't have assumed such a thing when I haven't reached that point yet anyway, then.

Strange how everything appears to tie into that Floette, though.

I actually tip people in game [I thought that maybe they will give me something in return] and right after I left city and went into the grass a shiny pokemon jumped out at me. Maybe I was just super lucky that one time D:

I was wondering though, I am not sure if that's a right place to ask, is Meowth available in pokemon x y ? I can't find it anywhere and when I go to GTS nobody seems to have it D:

It really is t possible to have a new region with new pokemon. The kilos Pokedex is done, no more new regular Pokémon can be added. There could be new legendaries. What they could do is make a new region without new pokemon. Not only is this better, but its like playing a new generation. As for that strange souvenir, that remains a mystery

Quote Originally Posted by Will0Wisp View Post
    I actually tip people in game [I thought that maybe they will give me something in return] and right after I left city and went into the grass a shiny pokemon jumped out at me. Maybe I was just super lucky that one time D:

I was wondering though, I am not sure if that's a right place to ask, is Meowth available in pokemon x y ? I can't find it anywhere and when I go to GTS nobody seems to have it D:
    It's unobtainable at this point, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdCarnage View Post
    It really is t possible to have a new region with new pokemon. The kilos Pokedex is done, no more new regular Pokémon can be added. There could be new legendaries. What they could do is make a new region without new pokemon. Not only is this better, but its like playing a new generation. As for that strange souvenir, that remains a mystery
    Well, it is possible, but so hopelessly unlikely.

Strange Souvenier could simply be another Lock Capsule?

Because Pokémon Bank is not out yet, Meowth is 100% UNOBTAINABLE in X and Y.

Hmm but I had read [on official website] that if you transfer pokemon to pokemon bank you can't move it back into any game.
    So even if I would take it from older version I wouldn't be able to transfer it to pokemon x y or any other.

Unless some rules changed? D:

Hmm but I had read [on official website] that if you transfer pokemon to pokemon bank you can't move it back into any game.
    So even if I would take it from older version I wouldn't be able to transfer it to pokemon x y or any other.

No, once you transfer it from Pokémon Black/White/Black2/White2 yo're able t send it over to Pokémon X or Y.

That has always been stated on the Site since Bank has been announced.

Strange Souvenier could simply be another Lock Capsule?
    Oh god, I truly hope not. That was totally pointless. xO

No, the whole point of the Pokémon Bank/Poké Transporter is to move Pokémon from older games to XY.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

I keep wondering why we only got only 3 legendaries. Not saying 30 like gen v and iv, but Gen I had 5.

Do you guys think there are hidden ones like Mew was back in Red and Blue?

Quote Originally Posted by YonaNoveau View Post
    I keep wondering why we only got only 3 legendaries. Not saying 30 like gen v and iv, but Gen I had 5.

We know that there are at least 3 hidden ones: Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

30?

There were only 13 in Gen V.

But, yeah, Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion are Event Pokémon that are (most likely) Legendary Pokémon.

Primarily because of game economics. At this point, there are so many Pokémon available that it would actually be very inefficient for Game Freak to introduce 100+ new Pokémon with every new generation, especially when the previous 649 Pokémon are still perfectly usable. That results in a smaller amount of new Pokémon being introduced, which in turn means that they are less likely to include a lot of ancilliary Legendary Pokémon. The mascots get the point across just fine, and in order to compensate, they can include old Legendary Pokémon (such as Mewtwo and the Winged Mirages) which has the added benefit of making those Pokémon available to new players.

However, it has been essentially confirmed that there are three Mythical Pokémon waiting to be distributed; their names are Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion and they were discovered via the GTS. While we do not necessarily know for a fact that they are this generation's Mythical Pokémon, it is extremely likely that they are based on their hidden nature as well as past precedents.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Page 305 of 314 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309 ... LastLast