Page 307 of 314 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

It looks like Hyrule from Ocarina of Time!

There..I said it..
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

Never post here but I needed to express how beautiful Anistar City is. I arrived there at night and the music, the scenery and that mothertruckin sundial created the most amazing atmosphere. They really knocked it out of the park with this game visually. Massive fan of Shalour City too.

also not forgetting Anistar's Gym. Possibly one of my favourite places from the games already
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post

also not forgetting Anistar's Gym. Possibly one of my favourite places from the games already
    I agree, Anistar Gym is AWESOME, with all those stars and galaxies.

Speaking of stars, the night sky on the outside area of Frost Cavern is also really nice.

You can even see shooting star if you wait for a moment, if you look at my photo carefully, you'll see a faint streak of it.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Gyms in generall look great. The Elite Four building is also very impressive.

One thing I was expecting before playing the games were themed stages for Xerneas and Yveltal, I dunno, kinda like a magic forest blooming with life and morning lights for the former and a Underworld esque valley for the latter. Their battle backgrounds work nicely, though.

I really love that sky, especially behind the Elite Four:

On an unrelated note, on Route 22 there is an inaccessible racing path towards the back. Is there anything there, can I actually go in it and if so, how?

3DS: 0748 - 2877 - 8988 / Acherhar - Pier / GMT -5
    Ground FS: Wooper - Camerupt - Diggersby
    English Polar Vivillon

It's inaccessible. It's the old Rhyhorn racing track, where your character's mother made a name for herself.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I agree, Anistar Gym is AWESOME, with all those stars and galaxies.
    This may seem very nitpicky but has anybody managed to spot a Solrock constellation in the Anistar City Gym? I have only seen a Lunatone one.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

So does anyone know what those buildings on the lake in the background at victory road are (you can see them in the area where you fight your rival)?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So does anyone know what those buildings on the lake in the background at victory road are (you can see them in the area where you fight your rival)?
    Just buildings in the background.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Acherhar View Post
    On an unrelated note, on Route 22 there is an inaccessible racing path towards the back. Is there anything there, can I actually go in it and if so, how?
    As far as i know it is just there for aesthetics. It is weird with all the mention of ryhorn racing you would think you would get to try or at least get to watch it.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

What I don't understand is...WHY RACE RHYHORN? They're so slow!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    What I don't understand is...WHY RACE RHYHORN? They're so slow!
    Keep people seated watching races longer, make them pay more for concessions.

They'd race Snorlax if they could afford to feed all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Yeah, not all sports have to be fast-paced. Golf is a popular sport. Though who knows, maybe Rhyhorn are faster than when they race?
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I can only imagine that racing them is probably pretty fast paced. Although it can't be comfortable riding on a Rhyhorn whilst racing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

It is utterly weird to see a track beyond a fence and not do anything with it.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It is utterly weird to see a track beyond a fence and not do anything with it.
    Just more things in the background to liven the place up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Just more things in the background to liven the place up.
    Occasional Rhyhorns passing by would've been great.

But you have to admit that a Rhyhorn race would be a great addition as a post-game feature. Just think about racing against your mom and earning her title.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Just me thats expecting a Pokémon Racing Game for the Wii U where Pokémon ride on other Pokémon and/or Cars?

Anyway, Its probably been said thousands of times on here but Kalos truly is the most glorious of regions. Maybe it is because of the 3D, but everything is just perfect. I think the visuals were the best part of the game. Especially the introduction scene with the Fletchling.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    But you have to admit that a Rhyhorn race would be a great addition as a post-game feature. Just think about racing against your mom and earning her title.
    But would it really? How much replayability does a Rhyhorn race have?

inb4 Rhyhorn races were intentionally left out for Cosine and Secant games

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    This may seem very nitpicky but has anybody managed to spot a Solrock constellation in the Anistar City Gym? I have only seen a Lunatone one.
    I've seen only the Lunatone one as well. Probably different version has different constellation? I play X.

If even in Y it's Lunatone only, then it would be the first time they put in Lunatone without its counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    It is weird with all the mention of ryhorn racing you would think you would get to try or at least get to watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    inb4 Rhyhorn races were intentionally left out for Cosine and Secant games
    Agree with both of you

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I really amazed with the Kalos region the design plus the 3d rendering brings it out more. But I was curious if the world was a little bigger taking up the whole map that's is given would it spoil the game with to much walk/biking/ surfing and roller blading around (if we have more things to do)?

Quote Originally Posted by lil_boy_d89 View Post
    I really amazed with the Kalps region the design plus the 3d rendering brings it out more. But I was curious if the world was a little bigger taking up the whole map that's is given would it spoil the game with to much walk/biking/ surfing and roller blading around (if we have more things to do)?
    Well, if there are more things to do then it wouldn't exactly spoil the game.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 3rd November 2013 at 3:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Just me thats expecting a Pokémon Racing Game for the Wii U where Pokémon ride on other Pokémon and/or Cars?

Anyway, Its probably been said thousands of times on here but Kalos truly is the most glorious of regions. Maybe it is because of the 3D, but everything is just perfect. I think the visuals were the best part of the game. Especially the introduction scene with the Fletchling.
    it is great. they made the game so beautiful and i have found myself sitting around just staring at the scenery for ages. i really like the waterfall in the Cyllage city gym, it doesn't need to be there but it is a nice detail.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

do the hackers have the ability to find new locations hidden in the game?

Page 307 of 314 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311 ... LastLast