Page 313 of 314 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314 LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 7826

Thread: The Kalos Region Thread

um sorry if this was a question that is already asked.

i want to clarify about the parfum palace, has anybody tried to guess on which pokemon or anything that fits the top left portion.

some said bastiodon, bronzor and even camphrier town although i'm not sure about this - so anyone has an idea on which really fits the first one?

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    um sorry if this was a question that is already asked.

i want to clarify about the parfum palace, has anybody tried to guess on which pokemon or anything that fits the top left portion.

some said bastiodon, bronzor and even camphrier town although i'm not sure about this - so anyone has an idea on which really fits the first one?
    I don't think it's supposed to look like anything, it's just designed the way it is for chasing Furfrou.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I don't think it's supposed to look like anything, it's just designed the way it is for chasing Furfrou.
    I agree. It's nothing special. But considering how the other 3 hedge mazes are designed after some Pokemon, it cannot be avoided that one would always think that it was based on a Pokemon as well.

Parfum could've had 5 hedge mazes. The central one for chasing Furfrou. Then the other 4 designed after Pokemon.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Does anyone know about the mysterious 'Lava Dome' Pokemon in Jaune Plaza? The only one that I think that fits that description is Heatran...
    Also, I reckon that the train stop in Couriway could actually be a link to Lumiose City, as a part of a sequel's plotline involving Zygarde, who stands for natural order. Maybe it destroys some of the routes or the route 19 bridge, preventing access to Anistar City. Or it could be a link to an older region, possibly Hoenn?
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    Started my journey into PASBL, let's see how I fare...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironthunder1604 View Post
    Does anyone know about the mysterious 'Lava Dome' Pokemon in Jaune Plaza? The only one that I think that fits that description is Heatran...
    The people who reference the Lava Dome Pokemon (which is Heatran) are the same ones mimicking Pokemon cries earlier in the game, and are likely mimicking them post-game.

IronThunder1604, I totally agree with your predictions about Zygarde in a potential sequel, and I also think that like Unova in B2/W2, new areas will be added to the Kalos region for extra gameplay, lacking in X and Y- check the Kalos region map and you'll see empty areas available. However what I don't want is that in the sequel - if ever there is one- is another B2/W2 legendary mix up, like with Black Kyurem etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg3 View Post
    IronThunder1604, I totally agree with your predictions about Zygarde in a potential sequel, and I also think that like Unova in B2/W2, new areas will be added to the Kalos region for extra gameplay, lacking in X and Y- check the Kalos region map and you'll see empty areas available. However what I don't want is that in the sequel - if ever there is one- is another B2/W2 legendary mix up, like with Black Kyurem etc.
    Well, it wouldn't make as much sense this time, but why wouldn't you want that? You could stick with the same version and get both legendaries that way.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

What's everyone's favorite Kalosian city? My favorite city has to be Laverre City. It's so pretty with the leaves falling down and the clock tower!
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

My favorite city is Shalour City, because it reminds me of Mont Saint-Michel. Don't get me wrong, i like Kalos, i think it's a great region that's very expansive and has many different kinds of areas, but i was a little disappointed with the lack of an area based off Normandy (mainly Normandy Beach). I felt like the route that fed off into the great bay area could've been this area, mainly because Shalour City is similar to Mont Saint-Michel, and that area is very close to Normandy.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Favorite city? Now you got me... I kind of like all cities in the game. But I love Lumiose, it's so great and... BIG.

For me it has to be Snowbelle city, just for all the snow, and the wonderful boutiques

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

For me the best town is Santalune. I love it. cOUMARINE is great too. I love the sea

Just in case some people are interested, the cloudless Kalos map can be seen here: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Kalos_alt.png
    It's funny how we thought a lot of things that are going to be under there when it was only just Kiloude.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Just in case some people are interested, the cloudless Kalos map can be seen here: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Kalos_alt.png
    It's funny how we thought a lot of things that are going to be under there when it was only just Kiloude.
    This map is horribly empty, there's so much space on the south and southeast side of the map it's ridiculous. Really wish they'd have used those for post game sections, but I guess it's up to Z/XY2 to do that.

I really loved the Santalune forest. It brought back great memories of pokemon yellow. I easily saw the similarities!! Great.. now I sound like a genwunner again. facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by kisspower12 View Post
    I really loved the Santalune forest. It brought back great memories of pokemon yellow. I easily saw the similarities!! Great.. now I sound like a genwunner again. facepalm.
    It is possible to express fond nostalgia for Gen 1 without being a Genwunner, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    It is possible to express fond nostalgia for Gen 1 without being a Genwunner, you know...
    I'm always getting bashed for it though. mostly outside of serebii

Quote Originally Posted by kisspower12 View Post
    Honestly, I didn't like that Santalune Forest had the same design as Viridian Forest, it felt really lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Honestly, I didn't like that Santalune Forest had the same design as Viridian Forest, it felt really lazy.
    It was supposed to be a nice throwback.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It was supposed to be a nice throwback.
    While it was an homage to Gen 1, I think it would've been better if there were at least a few branches added.
    Because of the same layout, Santalune Forest kinda loses it's identity and originality.

Hope they somewhat revise this when the third title is announced.

While it was an homage to Gen 1, I think it would've been better if there were at least a few branches added.
    Because of the same layout, Santalune Forest kinda loses it's identity and originality.

What? Santalune Forest has monkeys!

Easily a big difference.. xD

Nah.. I completely agree with most here on that issue..

As for my favorite town, Cyllage City.. Oh how many times I've rode across that track.. It actually feels like a small city, while stuff like Shalour City feels like a couple of random houses.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Highly doubtful. They probably don't see much reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironthunder1604 View Post
    Heatran or the other Volcano Pokemon that is suppose to be an event Pokemon. At least that's my thoughts on it.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

I really loved the whole Northern France theme they had going on in Kalos. Lumiose City is absolutely huge though (kinda like Paris xD), and I still can't find my way around aha. I think all Gyms were designed really well, apart from the Bug one maybe (felt it was lacking something). The Grass Gym was totally my favourite.

I liked Lumiose City a lot and the Gym leaders and music were pretty awesome. I liked Santalune Forest (Really nice throwback to Gen I/III) and overall the region was beautiful and was made for the 3DS. Pokemon has been getting urban recently I really like it, its breathing more life into the games.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

Page 313 of 314 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314 LastLast