Page 46 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056961461046 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I would like a Jynx or a Mawile evo
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

A Mawile evo? Hell yes please. Make it Steel/Dark please!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

I don't like the idea of a two headed dragon ice/fire type. For one thing it's a dragon so shouldn't it be of type Dragon?

Secondly it feels like a cop out to just make a monster where one part is fire and the other part is ice. I'd rather see something more cohesive.

As for Ghost/Steel, there are more things made out of steel than suits of armour. It seems a bit bland to be honest.
    Last edited by Sponge; 13th January 2013 at 12:36 AM.

^ But it is most know for being possessed and spooky.

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Only way I can see a ghost steel pokémon is if its a possessed suit of armor, but that would work better for Rotom.
    but then it would be Electric/steel. suit of armour can be its own thing, look a chandelure its a possessed chandelier
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    A Mawile evo? Hell yes please. Make it Steel/Dark please!
    x4 Weakness to Fighting!
    Although It would be cool, I've been wanting something on that typing since Bisharp disappointed me.

I only see like two Eeveelutions coming seeing the trend being two per even generation. I am hoping for Ground and Ghost. I really want to see more combo types they haven't done before. And I hope we don't get any elemental monkeys, but it probably will be ther.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

generally the trend is stand alone series (with no or few expansions on pokemon) then expansion, then new, then expansion, so because the last season was solo, it seems this will be an expansion, I predict a new eeveelution as with all previous expansions, I'm expecting either a pachirisu/emolga evolution/ prevolution, and essentially an evolution of quite a few single pokemon from third season and a few from fifth and fourth, I'm thinking an Evo of chatot, for some reason, and an evo for altaria and pre=evo for skarmory, and definately the fossil pokemon. These are just guesses loosely based around the trend of the five previous seasons, I could be wrong, but generally the follow up season "fixes" what could have been done better previously

I have been thinking about possible choices for Fire/Ice, as i think that a dragon with one fire head and one ice head is a bad idea as it doesn't mix the two elements together.

1. A fish with antifreeze( like a sculpin), the antifreeze consists of an internal flame.
    2. Methane clathrate, Methane trapped inside a structure of ice, which is literary flammable ice.
    3. A neanderthal with a torch
    4. A mammoth with fire tusks (no real life basis, but it would have been awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    but then it would be Electric/steel. suit of armour can be its own thing, look a chandelure its a possessed chandelier
    This, besides, Rotom only possesses electronics.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Hmm...How about a Mechanical suit of armor that rotom can Possess.

Friend Code: Listed in code spoiler!
    Pokémon Safari Type: Dark
    Pokémon in Safari: Liepard, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt (Spiecal thanks to mwrspeedy29 and Shao-May)
        Spoiler:- Code Section:

Quote Originally Posted by firerank9 View Post
    Hmm...How about a Mechanical suit of armor that rotom can Possess.
    Then it would still be Electric/Steel, since Rotom sheds its Ghost type upon changing forms. Unless you are going for Electric/Steel, then yes. I'm just thinking that you're going for Ghost/Steel.

[Not Made by Me]

Fire/Water would be cool. A Geyser Pokemon...brb making description

They should give Rotom a Hidden Ability and a different one for each of it's Formes. So Rotom-Fan doesn't have that Double Immunity to Ground. Heck the Appliance Formes could all have Motor Drive since it actually fits them. Rotom itself being the Motor of that Appliance. Or something like that. lol

And speaking of Rotom, you know how the Kyurem Formes have a completely different moveset and then they go back to their level up moves when changing formes? The Rotom Formes should have something like that. For example: Rotom-Wash learns Scald with a TM but when it changes Forme, it loses those moves and sets the latest Level Up moves from it's current level of that current forme. It gives each forme a lot more options.
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 13th January 2013 at 1:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

well in platinum it said charon was friends with a rotom when he was a child, and said rotom used to possess his toy robot so he could hug it. weird story but maybe someday we will get that robot

Im begging GF for a peacock and peahen line either grass/flying or psychic/flying and a more proper shark would be cool (sharpedo and garchomp are cool and all but I want something more) and a wolf wouldn't hurt.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

I wonder what will happen with the kyurem forms, apparently it was supposed to be all three legendaries together in one reshiram-zekrom-kyurem in one form (as Drayden mentioned I think) that might be in an expansion, now that there's DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by avsimone View Post
    I wonder what will happen with the kyurem forms, apparently it was supposed to be all three legendaries together in one reshiram-zekrom-kyurem in one form (as Drayden mentioned I think) that might be in an expansion, now that there's DLC.
    I don't think that was ever even hinted at. It was just fan guessing.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

ooh, are we making wishlists for what new mons we want for the next poke-christmas? I've got a few concepts that I'd love to see in the new game:

First off, a Brahma bull. Or anything bovine... (like the miltank/tauros evo some people wanted) but especially a brahma bull because they're holy animals in india and they look awesome. Also other livestock animals like goats or donkeys.

another would be a whale shark. Do I need to explain why this would be awesome? It could evolve from a nurse shark or a cat shark or... anything like that. Any sharks there are so many cool shark species out there

On topic of aquatic life: a gar, sturgeon, or krill pokemon would be great too. Also bugs. gen 5 proved they can make cool bugs. Top of the list for me would be cockroach or earwig... or a tapeworm if that counts, could be creepy. But cute bugs like joltik would be awesome too

I'm with everybody else on eeveelutions, I'd be happy with any type they make.

also maybe some mythical beast pokemon like gryphon, minotaur, manticore or even a harpy. We've got so many dragons and so few other mythical creatures. Also a cheetah.With high speed of course

a new rotom form like some said could be cool too, maybe one where it becomes a TV like the one you found it in and retains it's electic/ghost type

ok, I think that's enough wishes for now. Hopefully at least some of those will happen (last gen granted my wish of flounder and centipede pokemon so it could happen)

Shameless advertising. For more silly cartoons click Here

I stumbled upon these Fakemon and it includes a Peacock, a type of Dinosaur (not an expert on 'em), and a Bull.

They've been asked for and I thought they were cool ideas.

I want mythical beasts as well, and for some reason, I want a zodiac one. Mainly a fire ram for Aries, 'cause I thought it would be cool... *cough*I'm an Aries*cough*

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    I stumbled upon these Fakemon and it includes a Peacock, a type of Dinosaur (not an expert on 'em), and a Bull.

They've been asked for and I thought they were cool ideas.

I want mythical beasts as well, and for some reason, I want a zodiac one. Mainly a fire ram for Aries, 'cause I thought it would be cool... *cough*I'm an Aries*cough*
    The second one looks like a hummingbird except with a thicker and shorrer beak...

I dreq a picture for you guys, but it needs to be uploaded.

The Dinosaur is a Stegosaurus and it actually looks cool.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

@Wallaroo42: The Cheeta one could be one with no evo and it could be Electric/Normal. They could have a new ability where it's speed decreases by one every turn, because a Cheeta has amazing speed, but it generally loses that speed as time goes by and as it gets tired. But it would have a very, VERY high speed, a pretty good attack, and pretty high HP, but it would have average defensea.

that would be kinda awesome. It'd be kinda like archeops but with speed. Knowing cheetahs it would probably have bad defenses but good attack power too

Shameless advertising. For more silly cartoons click Here

Yeah. Good HP too because it has fairly good endurance. Advantages: Extremely High Speed, High Attack, and Fairly High HP. Disadvantages: Okie Sp. Defense but overall sucky defense.

I have a whole slew of pokemon that I would love to see!

First off..... GIVE US A DOLPHIN POKEMON! It doesn't NEED to evolve, just give us one!
    I would also like to see a Panda, Koala, Panther, Donkey, A WOLF POKEMON, tiger (argueable),
    Hammer head shark, giraffe (better then girafarig), peacock, sea sponge??, um.... flamingo,
    Gladiolus flower (aka the piercing sword flower.) Idk
    These are just ideas that came right off the top of my head.

*OH AND I LOVE THAT IDEA OF AN ELECTRIC/NORMAL CHEETAH!!!!!!*

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Page 46 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056961461046 ... LastLast