Page 99 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491991099 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by applemania View Post
    Now for my pre-vo and evo want list
    Nidoran- pre-vo (same for both genders)
    Dewgong- evo
    Jynx- evo
    Kangaskhan- pre-vo
    Lapras- pre-vo and evo
    HootHoot- pre-vo and evo
    Ledyba- pre-vo and evo
    Mareep- pre-vo
    Girafarig- pre-vo and evo
    Corsola- evo
    Breloom- evo
    Sableye- pre-vo and evo
    Absol- evo
    Drifblim- evo
    Musharna- evo
    Sigilyph- pre-vo and evo
    Bisharp- King and Queen evos (with the Queen obviously having better stats all-around)
    Heatmor- pre-vo
    Some of those are already in 3 stage evolution lines. And some that you said should get an evo already have one.

Breloom Evolution? It's already OU right now. An evolution would make it OP.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by applemania View Post
    Now for my pre-vo and evo want list
    Nidoran- pre-vo (same for both genders)
    Dewgong- evo
    Jynx- evo
    Kangaskhan- pre-vo
    Lapras- pre-vo and evo
    HootHoot- pre-vo and evo
    Ledyba- pre-vo and evo
    Mareep- pre-vo
    Girafarig- pre-vo and evo
    Corsola- evo
    Breloom- evo
    Sableye- pre-vo and evo
    Absol- evo
    Drifblim- evo
    Musharna- evo
    Sigilyph- pre-vo and evo
    Bisharp- King and Queen evos (with the Queen obviously having better stats all-around)
    Heatmor- pre-vo
    Nidoran is impossible since it's already a 3-stage line.
    Hoothoot has an evolution, I'd like to introduce you to my good friend Noctowl.
    Ledyba also already has an evolution, also meet my good friend Ledian.
    Mareep cannot have a pre-evo since it's already a 3-stage line.

Normal/Dragon for Dunsparce with a pretty decent movepool. That plus serene grace would make it a MONSTER! Also I think Sawk, Thorh, and Audino all deserve evolutions. Jynx could use a decent evolution, and I think Bunneary should have a male evolution like they did to ralts...
    I believe in Fairys Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Weasel View Post
    For example, why isn't emolga an evolved form of pachirisu
    Because their different animals and don't look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Weasel View Post
    or bouffalant with tauros.
    Because their different animals and don't look alike. Seeing a pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    I would love to see some crazy evolution trees, like a pawn like pokemon that can evolve into a bishop, knight, or rook based on it's stats. Then if it's male it turns into a king, and females become queens.
    Like others said, we already have Pawniard/Bishop, but I'd like to see it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Damn..that looks good..i would love to see a Pokemon based on Godzilla..
    I'm pretty sure that'd be infringing copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomacho View Post
    but does anyone think that the new electric mouse might be an alt Evo for Pikachu.
    If they've never done it before, why do it now? What's wrong with Raichu?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Awesome View Post
    Normal/Dragon for Dunsparce with a pretty decent movepool. That plus serene grace would make it a MONSTER! Also I think Sawk, Thorh, and Audino all deserve evolutions. Jynx could use a decent evolution, and I think Bunneary should have a male evolution like they did to ralts...
    I'm pretty sure a Dunsparce evo could be almost any type. The possibilities for it are endless. But, chances are they'd just make it a boring pure normal type.
    No sig. Deal with it.

What's wrong with normal type? With the right movepool they can be deadly.

Seriously, evolve dunsparce already. I have been holding a grudge ever since I blindly played crystal and trained dunsparce to lv60 hoping that it would evolve soon....but it never did

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    I'm pretty sure a Dunsparce evo could be almost any type. The possibilities for it are endless. But, chances are they'd just make it a boring pure normal type.
    Based on its behavior, habitat and physiology, a Dunsparce evo could turn into a Ground/Flying type. I'm fine with Normal.
    I would really like a Feathered Serpent.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Dragon/Normal or Normal or Normal/Rock, I don't care. Dunsparce deserves an evolution.

He's such a cool guy :O I like him since It got out and even used it on my main teams for gimmicks movepools.

*Realizes that there will be a Pokemon number 666*
    Why am I so SLOW!?!?!?!
    .,__,.........,__,....... ______
    `ˇ.,¸,.ˇ*Ż`ˇ.,¸,.ˇ*Ż..|:::::: /\|/\
    `ˇ.,¸,.ˇ*Ż`ˇ.,¸,.ˇ*Ż<|:::::: ( o3o)
    -........--""-.......--"""u"u""u"u""
        Spoiler:- GPX+:

Vivillon is a badass

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spaz View Post
    *Realizes that there will be a Pokemon number 666*
    Why am I so SLOW!?!?!?!
    It can be any Pokemon. But it would be great if they make it something dark and scary.

Same can be said with #777. It can be a Luck Pokemon, but still, it can be anything.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    It can be any Pokemon. But it would be great if they make it something dark and scary.

Same can be said with #777. It can be a Luck Pokemon, but still, it can be anything.
    How about they make up to Pokémon 776 and then Pokémon 777 can be a Victini.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    That won't even work... And I would rather have the numbers like 666 and 777 not be pokemon based on their reputation.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    That'd be great if Victini wasn't already #494.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    That'd be great if Victini wasn't already #494.
    Guess I said that wrong I meant 'a Victini' as in it's sort of like a hidden legendary for Gen 7 and that it's based off of luck.

Alright, here's my official list of what I think will/should evolve in Gen VI. More likely/more necessary things are closer to the top of the page.

Magcargo

This thing is just an utter piece of crap in every respect, especially given how long you have to put up with Slugma. Does anyone actually like this thing? Does anyone ever use it? Evolve it, GameFreak. Make it turn into a cool cerufe-thing with legs and whatnot that eats Pokemons. It's goddamn Fire/Rock, like the two best offensive types in the game, make it offensive. Give it a stat spread with a 510 BST, something like 60/60/90/120/80/100. Yeah, there we go. Yeah.

Swoobat

What does this loser do besides being fast as crap and having a signature move? It's got all sorts of cool sh*t that other Pokemon would kill to have - Unaware, Simple, good boosting moves, good support moves - and it can't do jack with them. Up its offenses, turn it into a flinch machine. Its name is Rhinolove, so give it Stench. Crobat may still suck, but that doesn't mean its knock-off has to.

Tropius

Oh, yeah, banana-neck Grass Flying I'm sorry I stopped pretending it was good after that. It was a good HM slave in Hoenn and Platinum, but if I want an HM slave I'll download a goddamn Mew. First off, Grass/Dragon. It gets Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Twister, it's basically Dragon already. Throw some more HP and offense onto this thing, make it a tank, like Druddigon with a Ground resist. Give it Hurricane, Dragon Claw, Leaf Blade, and Draco Meteor. Now THAT'S utility.

Solrock/Lunatone

Damn, Hoenn had some useless crap among the gems. What do these morons do, besides holding evolution stones and Comet Shards? They don't get Morning Sun/Moonlight, for chrissakes.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Solrock and Lunatune learn morning sun and moonlight through Dream World.
    Why the ballsack do they not just have it in their level-up movepool? Why should I have to dick around with mini-games and crap just to teach a moon rock how to use the moon and a sun rock how to use the sun? Fix that, first of all, then evolve them. Rock/Psychic is about as offensive as it gets, so jack up their Speed. Solrock's going to want more of a physical movepool, Flare Blitz would be nice on it. Lunatone needs some special moves, Electro Ball would be great if it's fast enough, Aura Sphere could be cool, definitely wants a better Rock STAB. Give both of them more of their better offensive stat, up their HP a bit.

Stantler

This guy. Remember him? Me neither. It sucks, it's got nothing on Sawsbuck. Make it evolve. Separate the antlers from its head and give it psychic powers, I dunno. Frail Normal-types with crap for offense and worse for defense aren't cool, GameFreak. Jack up this guy's Special Attack and Speed, give it a special Shadow Force or something. Just do something.

Sableye/Mawile

These things appeared in some caves back in Gen III, then never showed up again any of relevance. Yeah, screw both of you, too. Some of the few unevolved Pokemon actually weaker than Magcargo, their average base stats are like 63.3. Make Sableye some form of Dark/Ghost demon that guards piles of gems, and make Mawile just a pile of giant carnivorous mouths. I want these guys to give me nightmares, goddammit. And I also want Eviolite Sableye, "Zobiris" is a damn good name.

Girafarig/Alomomola

Lumping together because I'd like to see version-exclusive palindromes. I'm evil like that. Holy nutsack on a Hot Wheels, though, why do these two suck so bad? Girafarig, let's see an evolution with some special sweeper stats, toss on Aura Sphere, I dunno. Alomomola can get some more defense and Attack to go with its butt-ton of HP, maybe half Dark-type with Payback and stuff. That'd be cool.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 23rd January 2013 at 3:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Alright, here's my official list of what I think will/should evolve in Gen VI. More likely/more necessary things are closer to the top of the page.

[\
    Solrock/Lunatone

Damn, Hoenn had some useless crap among the gems. What do these morons do, besides holding evolution stones and Comet Shards? They don't get Morning Sun/Moonlight, for chrissakes. Fix that, first of all, then evolve them. Rock/Psychic is about as offensive as it gets, so jack up their Speed. Solrock's going to want more of a physical movepool, Flare Blitz would be nice on it. Lunatone needs some special moves, Electro Ball would be great if it's fast enough, Aura Sphere could be cool, definitely wants a better Rock STAB. Give both of them more of their better offensive stat, up their HP a bit.
    Solrock and Lunatune learn morning sun and moonlight through Dream World.

Besides a new Lucario/Zoroark clone, I'm hoping for more evos. Farfetch'd has been crying for one for AGES...
        Spoiler:- Farfetch'd Evo:

...and of all the Eeveelutions hoped for, the Fighting and Dragon types are on the TOP of my list...

Spoiler:- Fighting Eeveelution:

Spoiler:- Dragon Eeveelution:

...Beyond that, as long as Chespin's evolutions and typing aren't a disappointment, I'm pleased with whatever we get!!
    MASTER Pkmn Team

Quote Originally Posted by LeoP2008 View Post
    Besides a new Lucario/Zoroark clone, I'm hoping for more evos. Farfetch'd has been crying for one for AGES...

Wow. I love that. I love that. And the name too, lol. You have me hooked. If Gamefreak don't do this, they're dead. I might actually consider catching a Far'fetched if it evolved into this beast. Love it.
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

Check me out on FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3016020/MonfernoFreak

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

I want a robot that looks a bit like ASIMO and is an electric/fighting type

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

Magcargo

This thing is just an utter piece of crap in every respect, especially given how long you have to put up with Slugma. Does anyone actually like this thing? Does anyone ever use it? Evolve it, GameFreak. Make it turn into a cool cerufe-thing with legs and whatnot that eats Pokemons. It's goddamn Fire/Rock, like the two best offensive types in the game, make it offensive. Give it a stat spread with a 510 BST, something like 60/60/90/120/80/100. Yeah, there we go. Yeah.

Swoobat

What does this loser do besides being fast as crap and having a signature move? It's got all sorts of cool sh*t that other Pokemon would kill to have - Unaware, Simple, good boosting moves, good support moves - and it can't do jack with them. Up its offenses, turn it into a flinch machine. Its name is Rhinolove, so give it Stench. Crobat may still suck, but that doesn't mean its knock-off has to.

Tropius

Oh, yeah, banana-neck Grass Flying I'm sorry I stopped pretending it was good after that. It was a good HM slave in Hoenn and Platinum, but if I want an HM slave I'll download a goddamn Mew. First off, Grass/Dragon. It gets Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Twister, it's basically Dragon already. Throw some more HP and offense onto this thing, make it a tank, like Druddigon with a Ground resist. Give it Hurricane, Dragon Claw, Leaf Blade, and Draco Meteor. Now THAT'S utility.

Solrock/Lunatone

Damn, Hoenn had some useless crap among the gems. What do these morons do, besides holding evolution stones and Comet Shards? They don't get Morning Sun/Moonlight, for chrissakes.

Why the ballsack do they not just have it in their level-up movepool? Why should I have to dick around with mini-games and crap just to teach a moon rock how to use the moon and a sun rock how to use the sun? Fix that, first of all, then evolve them. Rock/Psychic is about as offensive as it gets, so jack up their Speed. Solrock's going to want more of a physical movepool, Flare Blitz would be nice on it. Lunatone needs some special moves, Electro Ball would be great if it's fast enough, Aura Sphere could be cool, definitely wants a better Rock STAB. Give both of them more of their better offensive stat, up their HP a bit.

Stantler

This guy. Remember him? Me neither. It sucks, it's got nothing on Sawsbuck. Make it evolve. Separate the antlers from its head and give it psychic powers, I dunno. Frail Normal-types with crap for offense and worse for defense aren't cool, GameFreak. Jack up this guy's Special Attack and Speed, give it a special Shadow Force or something. Just do something.

Sableye/Mawile

These things appeared in some caves back in Gen III, then never showed up again any of relevance. Yeah, screw both of you, too. Some of the few unevolved Pokemon actually weaker than Magcargo, their average base stats are like 63.3. Make Sableye some form of Dark/Ghost demon that guards piles of gems, and make Mawile just a pile of giant carnivorous mouths. I want these guys to give me nightmares, goddammit. And I also want Eviolite Sableye, "Zobiris" is a damn good name.

Girafarig/Alomomola

Lumping together because I'd like to see version-exclusive palindromes. I'm evil like that. Holy nutsack on a Hot Wheels, though, why do these two suck so bad? Girafarig, let's see an evolution with some special sweeper stats, toss on Aura Sphere, I dunno. Alomomola can get some more defense and Attack to go with its butt-ton of HP, maybe half Dark-type with Payback and stuff. That'd be cool.
    You, sir, are a genius in every regard. Especially with Magcargo. I can't think of anyone who ever thought Magcargo was a useful addition to their team, unless hatching eggs counts. Not even Shell Smash helps this guy. I'd rather use Dunsparce than this thing. He so desperately needs an evolution. I can think of a few others that could really use a new evolution (Spinda, Corsola, etc.), but none of them are in as much need of one as Magcargo. Seriously, Magcargo is utter garbage, and it defines a pile of trash in every sense more than even Garbodor itself (at least Garbodor isn't totally useless).
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

don't know if this has been posted yet. Could be total BS but i saw this over on 4chan

Information to be released at the Japan World Hobby Fair, followed by an English-language Nintendo Direct on Saturday, January 26th.

-164 Pokémon during the main game's Pokédex. Total of 813. 3 secret, #810-813.
    -Pokémon #810, star of movie along with Genesect. Zzaxis, Psychic/Electric type, based on Higgs Boson. Special ability creates Trick Room.
    -Gym Leaders of Poison, Steel, Fighting, Ground.
    -Non-linear gameplay path differing by version. Begin in same town but follow different route to the end.
    -Major area, new Cycling Road. Based on Tour de France.
    -Villain team, "Team Helix." Military themed. Leader is female, Colonel Zenia. Wish to capture Xerneas/Yveltal to make their Pokémon stronger to conquer region.
    -Professor is also female, Professor Yew. Dr. Eibe in Japanese. Very European in appearance.
    -Xerneas, Normal type, found at Origin Tree. Yveltal, Flying type, found at Needle of the Sky. Both have ability, "Gene Donor," changes type to one of their moves. Between them, all TMs can be learned.
    -Divene Region, very, very massive. Map is confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by totodile_man View Post
    don't know if this has been posted yet. Could be total BS but i saw this over on 4chan

Information to be released at the Japan World Hobby Fair, followed by an English-language Nintendo Direct on Saturday, January 26th.

-164 Pokémon during the main game's Pokédex. Total of 813. 3 secret, #810-813.
    -Pokémon #810, star of movie along with Genesect. Zzaxis, Psychic/Electric type, based on Higgs Boson. Special ability creates Trick Room.
    -Gym Leaders of Poison, Steel, Fighting, Ground.
    -Non-linear gameplay path differing by version. Begin in same town but follow different route to the end.
    -Major area, new Cycling Road. Based on Tour de France.
    -Villain team, "Team Helix." Military themed. Leader is female, Colonel Zenia. Wish to capture Xerneas/Yveltal to make their Pokémon stronger to conquer region.
    -Professor is also female, Professor Yew. Dr. Eibe in Japanese. Very European in appearance.
    -Xerneas, Normal type, found at Origin Tree. Yveltal, Flying type, found at Needle of the Sky. Both have ability, "Gene Donor," changes type to one of their moves. Between them, all TMs can be learned.
    -Divene Region, very, very massive. Map is confusing.
    Fake. So bad that it's not even funny. I facepalmed at "Zzaxis". That's just bad. I'll eat my tongue if this is real. Plus, they would've said over 800 rather than 700 if so.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Idk if anyone has mentioned this earlier but have you guys thought of the possibility of the last two prototype Pokemon coming out in this gen?
    Prototype pokemon being Kurusu and Honoguma = http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...and_characters
    We've had basically everyone on that list come out and some even last gen.

White FC: 4727 7654 4502

Quote Originally Posted by LeoP2008 View Post

...and of all the Eeveelutions hoped for, the Fighting and Dragon types are on the TOP of my list...

Spoiler:- Fighting Eeveelution:

Spoiler:- Dragon Eeveelution:

...Beyond that, as long as Chespin's evolutions and typing aren't a disappointment, I'm pleased with whatever we get!!
    Personallly i think they should go far a Dragon Type Eveeoultion..it would just be the best choice in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyScrafty View Post
    Idk if anyone has mentioned this earlier but have you guys thought of the possibility of the last two prototype Pokemon coming out in this gen?
    Prototype pokemon being Kurusu and Honoguma = http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...and_characters
    We've had basically everyone on that list come out and some even last gen.
    I doubt this: thay were beta starters for Johto...

I would like to see a caveman pokémon that would either be a fossil or a psudo legendary, It would be rock/righting (or normal) and it's ability would have its attack raised when around fire/electric types.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Page 99 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491991099 ... LastLast