Page 139 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 39891291351361371381391401411421431491892391139 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    This just seems like someone's fakemon ideas...

Btw did anyone notice the silhouettes that were on Pokemon Smash?
    What silhouettes? Wouldn't Serebii add it if there were any? I checked Pokejungle and they said nothing new from Smash either.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    What silhouettes? Wouldn't Serebii add it if there were any?
    On YouTube go to ProVictini's channel and watch his latest video. It appears that they revealed silhouettes during the show. They seem odd shaped though. Can't post link since I'm on my phone.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I got a start on creating my own idea for Generation VI's additions to the National Dex:

#650: Chespin (Grass)
    #651: Chespear (Grass/Poison; evolves from Chespin at level 16; taller version of Chespin with longer arms and tail, visible legs, and more spikes; similar build to Watchog)
    #652: Chespoon (Grass/Poison; evolves from Chespear at level 36; taller version of Chespear with even longer arms, legs, and tail; think an Infernape-like build, though not quite so simian; numerous sharp, green, harpoon-esque spikes everywhere)
    #653: Fennekin (Fire)
    #654: Fennekoal (Fire/Psychic; evolves from Fennekin at level 16; similar in appearance to Ninetales, though with more of Fennekin's features, such as the ears, and only one tail)
    #655: Fenneferno (Fire/Psychic; evolves from Fennekoal at level 36; bipedal, built very much like Zoroark with Fennekin's color scheme)
    #656: Froakie (Water)
    #657: Froaqua (Water/Fighting; evolves from Froakie at level 16; bipedal, with boxing gloves on front legs; similar build to Politoed, though obviously with Froakie's color scheme and features)
    #658: Froaking (Water/Fighting; evolves from Froaqua at level 36; taller and more lithe, still has the boxing gloves; think a Toxicroak kind of build, without the knuckle claws, venom sac, or horn, and plus the kind of features Froakie has, like those cloud-like things, and those odd little glasses)
    #659: Garchick (Poison/Flying; a Gulpin-green chick. Eats garbage. Flying abilities are not well developed)
    #660: Peligross (Poison/Flying; evolves from Garchick at level 25; a Gulpin-green pelican that nests in garbage dumps. Moves include Sludge and Air Slash)
    #661: Sewerat (Poison/Normal; a rat with dark grey fur, similar in size to Rattata, though the tail is more like that of Raticate. Puffs of poison gas emit from the tip of the tail, and the fangs and claws are poisonous. Moves include Poison Gas, Poison Fang, and Hyper Fang)
    #662: Rodentox (Poison/Normal; evolves from Sewerat at level 22; a larger, more furry rat with dark grey fur, built like Raticate, though with visible arms and legs. The fangs and claws are poisonous, and the tail sprays sludge like a hose.)
    #663: Snoworm (Bug/Ice; a pure white worm, the segments of its body appear to be snowballs, and it has several spikes on its body- a Weedle-like horn on the top of the head, and several Wurmple-esque spikes on the tail, all of them looking as though they are made of icicles. Moves are Icicle Spear, String Shot, and Bug Bite)
    #664: Cocryoon (Bug/Ice; evolves from Snoworm at level 7; a cube of ice with a single snowball trapped inside, with two eyes looking out. Only learns Harden)
    #665: Mothawed (Bug/Ice; evolves from Cocryoon at level 10; a frozen moth- think the build of a Dustox with the color scheme of a Shiny Venomoth. Icicles hang from the wings. Moves include Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, and Icy Wind)
    #666: Puffluff (Normal/Dark; extremely cute and adorable sphere of cream-colored fluffy fur with wide, adoring eyes that would melt the heart of anyone with a soul. Long,spindly arms and legs. Causes mayhem for other Pokemon, but charms trainers into not suspecting them. Moves include Faint Attack, Charm, and Foul Play)
    #667: Cupidisc (Water/Flying; evolves from Luvdisc when traded with new hold item Love Arrow; looks like Luvdisc, though the mouth is longer and pointed, and there is a long tail ending in a smaller heart. The whole thing is built like an arrow. Moves include Drill Peck, Drill Run, and Aqua Tail)
    #668: Magpole (Fire; small tadpole that swims in lava. Built like a cross between Tynamo and Tympole, colored bright orange to blend in with the lava. Moves include Fire Spin, Take Down, and Lava Plume)
    #669: Frogma (Fire; evolves from Magpole at level 30; large frog, built like Froakie, but larger, colored bright orange to blend in with lava. Swims in lava, and sits on circles of hardened rock that float in the lava, like a real frog sitting on a lily pad. Only arrives in towns to warn humans of impending volcanic eruptions, but is mistaken as the cause of them, a'la Absol. Moves include Blaze Kick, Rolling Kick, and Bounce)
    #670: Sludgeon (Poison; evolves from Eevee when a Toxic Orb is used on it (used, not held). Built like Flareon, but with longer legs, and a long, thin tail with a small tuft of fur on the end. Body is green, fur is Koffing purple. The head tuft and collar fur have a skull and crossbones pattern on them. Moves include Sludge, Jump Kick, and Sludge Wave)
    #671: Flurrious (Ice/Flying; evolves from Cryogonal when leveled up knowing Heat Wave. A purple cloud with four tentacles dangling down that resemble a Cryogonal's mustache, and a pair of eyes exactly like Cryogonal's. It houses Cryogonal in its body and sends them out to attack when it is enraged. Ability is Snow Warning. Moves include Air Slash, Attack Order, and Heal Order)
    #672: Vanilludge (Ice/Fire; evolves from Vanillish when Fire Stone is used while holding new HP-restoring item Chocolate Bar. Looks like a Vanilluxe, but the ice is orange, both heads have a more crafty facial expression, and the head with the straw is covered in hot fudge. Hot fudge drips from the end of the straw. It attacks with blasts of hot fudge, which is manifested in a new move called Fudge Burn- essentially a Lava Plume clone. Other moves include Nasty Plot and Dark Pulse)
    #673: Pantern (Normal; evolves into either Pansage, Pansear, or Panpour when leveled up holding the Gem of the appropriate type. Built like aforementioned elemental monkeys, though somewhat shorter, and with nothing unique on top of the head or on the end of the tail. Fur is light brown. Moves include Helping Hand, Charm, and Scratch)
    #674: Pluster (Electric/Fighting; evolves from Plusle when leveled up knowing Bulk Up. Built like Raichu, but with Plusle colors. Plus sign on the end of the tail in place of Raichu's lightning bolt. Stats remain in favor of special attacking. Moves include Thunderbolt and Aura Sphere)
    #675: Minight (Electric/Fighting; evolves from Minun when leveled up knowing Bulk Up. Built like Raichu, but with Minun colors. Minus sign on the end of the tail in place of Raichu's lightning bolt. Stats moved in favor of physical attacking. Moves include ThunderPunch and Close Combat)
    #676: Barrelite (Poison/Fire; a rust-red barrel of oil, with the top on fire. Has a pair of stubby feet that resemble rust-red soup cans, and the eyes are two holes poked in the side of the barrel. The mouth actually appears normal. Moves include Sludge, Flame Charge, and Iron Head)
    #677: Furnox (Poison/Fire; evolves from Barrelite at level 26; a rusty furnace with smog emitting from various openings. The face... think the furnace from Home Alone. Has a pair of metallic tubes that function as arms. and walks on a pair of stumpy feet. Body shape reminiscent of Garbodor. Moves include Flame Burst, Scary Face, and Explosion)
    #678: Squirreloft (Normal/Flying; a flying squirrel. Built like a Pachirisu with Emolga's membrane, and the whole thing has light brown fur. And none of those round spots on the cheeks, either. Moves include Acrobatics, Tail Slap, and Hyper Fang)
    #679: Altirrel (Normal/Flying; evolves from Squirreloft at level 20; built like Togekiss with Squirreloft's head, tail, and coloration. Moves include Sky Attack, Sky Drop, and Super Fang)
    #680: Kangakid (Normal; the female evolves into Kangaskhan at level 20, unless holding a Thick Club, in which case it evolves into Cubone instead. Males only evolve into Cubone, and only if holding the Thick Club upon leveling up to 20 or higher. It is the baby in a Kangaskhan's pouch. Moves include Comet Punch, Headbutt, and Charm)

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

On YouTube go to ProVictini's channel and watch his latest video. It appears that they revealed silhouettes during the show. They seem odd shaped though. Can't post link since I'm on my phone.
    I glimpsed over the Smash episode and I didn't see anything like that in it. And again, if something was revealed it would have been posted on serebii or at least Pokejungle as they cover Smash episodes.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Can someone please ban this guy (vscntkT )? This isn't the first time I found a spam post in the middle of forums advertising something in a different language (particularly Vietnamese).

I looked at the earlier tumblr post of the fakemon with the dinosaur, and I have to say, it seemed obvious to me that it was fake. I think it was the drawing style, but the Japanese looked basic. I can't say I'll be too surprise if more fake scans pop up for the next few days. After all the attention we've been giving it, I'm sure the creator is willing to get more of it.

Edit: The spamming guy also goes under the name vscntkR
    Last edited by KumaPanda; 3rd February 2013 at 4:42 AM.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    What silhouettes? Wouldn't Serebii add it if there were any? I checked Pokejungle and they said nothing new from Smash either.
    My thoughts exactly. It does sounds strange though.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

I believe this is the silhouette Shraeder was talking about:

Looks more like the outline of a land mass then a Pokemon silhouette.
    http://videogameclown.blogspot.com

Nothing of the sort was shown in today's episode of Smash.
    I haven't watched it, but if there was, major Pokemon fan sites should've already posted it hours ago.
    They won't miss any official info regarding the games.

So, no. That green silhouette is fake. End of discussion.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I believe this is the silhouette Shraeder was talking about:

How do we know this is for real!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I haven't watched it, but if there was, major Pokemon fan sites should've already posted it hours ago.

So the silhouette is fake, but what's your opinion on the new supposed scans? (Not talking about the ones that were debunked earlier today, but the new one with the supposed dragon, ghost and ground types)
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    So the silhouette is fake, but what's your opinion on the new supposed scans? (Not talking about the ones that were debunked earlier today, but the new one with the supposed dragon, ghost and ground types)
    Also FAKE.

The style is different from Sugi's.
    I've been studying his style so I know. It was a good attempt though.

The screenshots, especially the supposed 3D models are poor edits too.

Wow, the rumour mill is in overdrive.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

We're putting all the rumors and fake scans in the 'Important Announcement' thread.
    So we request people to read that to prevent further unnecessary spamming in these threads.

We're putting all the rumors and fake scans in the 'Important Announcement' thread.
    So we request people to read that to prevent further unnecessary spamming in these threads.
    I'm glad those weren't real, they looked terrible imo.

But I bet I'm the only one who thinks that...
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

Quote Originally Posted by Martinzqx View Post
    I mean a legit Kanga, not a Pauly-D inspired deformed kangaroo like breloom. Kangaskhan has a baby pokemon in it's pouch and such but it is way too beefy. I am talking more like the fake kangaroo pokemon that was supposedly going to be part of the dark-ghost-psychic starters from a while back. That kangaroo was legit.
    So you agree with me that Breloom looks like Pauly-D?

So I was watching the dicovery channel today, and they talked about the animal known as the Sun Bear. Go ahead google it!
    Not only is it super cute, but I already could think of a bunch of moves that could go with this pokemon.
    Fire type attacks, Solar Beam, maybe have Drought as its ability (Sun Bears natually sun bathe) and naturally learn Morning Sun (which gets a significant boost from Drought) and just so that the pokemon isn't overly powered, keep it as a normal type pokemon so it doesn't get stab from fire type moves or solarbeam and remains somwhat easy to take out. I think this would be an excellent pokemon with this sort of movepool.
    Maybe with these stats when fully evolved too.
    95hp
    70attck
    95def
    95spattack
    70spd
    70speed

sunbear.jpg
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 3rd February 2013 at 7:20 AM.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I want a Hunchback Pokemon that way I can name it Quasimoto and the regional rodent will be nicknamed Esmeralda.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 3rd February 2013 at 7:37 AM.

we had sentret in gen 2
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    we had sentret in gen 2
    Oh yeah, I confused the regional rodent for some other Pokemon. Thank you for correcting me.

But it isn't fake...it was on Smash today, there were two. They might not be Pokemon, but they must be something.

But it isn't fake...it was on Smash today, there were two. They might not be Pokemon, but they must be something.
    There was nothing on Smash today. No silhouettes.

That green bit is a bit of land in Japan and part of a segment next week UNRELATED to new reveals. Pokémon Smash does NOT reveal new things 99.9999% of the time. That is NOT the purpose of the show.

Right people, this is getting ridiculous. I get that you're hyped, I am too. However, we need to use our heads. Fakes are going to seemingly be more common.

I was going to write an article about "how to spot a fake", but people would just use it to perfect it.

Basically, if it's not on Serebii.net, it's not real.

The staff here have been trained at spotting fakes. I myself can tell just by looking at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    There was nothing on Smash today. No silhouettes
    Upon further review, it seems like it was part of a commercial...

Edit: For the next Smash episode... O.o
    Last edited by Shraeder; 3rd February 2013 at 8:26 AM.

Upon further review, it seems like it was part of a commercial...

Edit: For the next Smash episode... O.o
    Yes, as part of the segment "'Mr. Medal Golgo Sets Out' Featuring Children Skilled in Paper Planes and Yo-yo".

There will be no reveals. The silhouette is not of a Pokémon or the region

Umm, I don't think so... But it'd be really cool
    3DS FC: 1048 8840 4517 Ghost
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Well at least the video game equivalent

A dream 16 years in the making.

Page 139 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 39891291351361371381391401411421431491892391139 ... LastLast