Page 154 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 541041441501511521531541551561571581642042541154 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Jirachi and the Wishmaker

Frankly, I don't know what that is. But it doesn't seem legit at all.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    it's the sixth pokemon movie

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Jirachi the Wishmaker is a movie and both Absol and Tropius appeared in it. Absol had a role unlike Tropius.

well spoken ^^ lol

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    it's the sixth pokemon movie
    Oh, I've seen this before: games=/=anime
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Oh, I've seen this before: games=/=anime
    Red is ash's older brother! look it up it's true lol but anyways im not saying they're related because of the anime at all i wasn't using it to back it up im saying that's the only way i could see someone thinking they're related

Ask me stupid stuff

After reading some of the things on here, I say my evo wish list goes as this.

Absol - Dark
    Illumise/Volbeat - Bug/Fire or Bug/Electric (they are fireflies/lightning bugs)
    Rapidash - Fire/Flying (I'm a fan of the Ponyta line so I want it)
    Sabeleye - Dark/Ghost
    Torkoal - Fire/Water (I like the steam idea)
    Zebstrika - Electric, maybe Fire/Electric (I used it during my first Black playthrough and was disappointed by the lack of power and I liked the idea)
    Eevee- Dragon and something else
    Dunsparce - Normal/Dragon or Normal/Ground
    Farfetch'd - Fighting/Flying
    Cherrim - Grass (cute pokemon, it could become a pretty lady thing sort of like Lilligant but enough differences to really make them different)
    Combee - (something to not make the males COMPLETELY useless)
    Basculin - (a speedy water type would be nice)
    Chatot- Normal/Flying (or Sound/Flying if that actually becomes a type)
    Carnivine - Grass/maybe some other type added one, it just depends on how it turns out

I don't want that many unless there's a decent Gen III sized load of new Pokemon total, but those are some I'd just like to see. Also Pre-Evos mainly include Lapras, Kangakhan, Milktank/Tauros, and a few others within reason (not like give Emogla one for no good reason).

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Then again, Porygon caused almost 800 people to go to the hospital, the other Pokemon didn't cause damage, it was the real that world caused the damage.
    My point exactly. The problem with Porygon wasn't that there was a controversy about the Pokemon, but the episode it starred in caused a large amount of real damage to real people, thus leaving a bad taste in people's mouths.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Looking through the Fairy-egg group (which produces nearly half of all baby pokemon) I think a pre-vo for Pachirusu is likely this generation. Also a prevo and evo for Audino seem inevitable, but I think only one will be introduced this generation.

I'm hoping for a prevo or evo to the Zorua line, if only cause I want to be able to find them in the wild this generation. Also I just want the Frillish and Mareep-lines to be found in the regional dex.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

I want to see alternate evolutions of Vanillish, one in Chocolate and one in Strawberry. (funny, I used spell check on Vanillish, and the only suggestion was Vandalism)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

When I was younger I thought Pachirisu evolved into Buizel.

But anyways, that reminds me. Pachirisu should get a evolution. I have no idea what it would look like, but because Pachirisu is rather weak, it would make sense for a evolution.
    Pokemon Y Current Team

Quote Originally Posted by Icepath View Post
    When I was younger I thought Pachirisu evolved into Buizel.

But anyways, that reminds me. Pachirisu should get a evolution. I have no idea what it would look like, but because Pachirisu is rather weak, it would make sense for a evolution.
    hmm thats kinda weird lol and i think pacharisu and emolga NEED to evolve this gen. if that includes no electric rodent this gen so be it i want my electric rodents to evolve!

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    Well I am I the only hoping for another Svyther --> Scizor thing but with Someone Else.

What I mean
    > Accelgor
    Shelmet ----l
    > Trade to someone for karrablast while holding Metal coat for a Bug/Steel Evo

But since Karrablast is also it's parallel but evolves into a Bug/Steel than it would evolve while holding a King's Rock and become a Bug/Rock type. I think it would be interesting

Anybody notice this?

Pachirisu and all pika forms should get an evolution.

What I would really like to see evolution wise is...

Simisage, Simisear and Simipour.
    Male Bunneary!!
    Floatzel, I don't like floatzel as he is...
    Banette.
    Jynx.
    Tauros.
    Lapras.
    Zangoose and Seviper!
    Torkoal please ^^
    Mawile and Sableye.
    Pre evolution for Lickitung.

But this is in general, not to say all need to be this generation.

But on an unrelated note... What pokemon dual types can there be that has no weaknesses? Except dark/ghost?
    Last edited by Bearcubxox; 6th February 2013 at 4:03 AM.

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

...Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour have evolutions already...
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Quote Originally Posted by jakovu View Post
    ...Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour have evolutions already...
    Sorry, ill be more specific...

Simisage, Simisear and Simipour.

Like Homisage, Homisear and Homipour maybe?

(Homi- coming from gorilla family.)
    Last edited by Bearcubxox; 6th February 2013 at 4:11 AM.

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    After reading some of the things on here, I say my evo wish list goes as this.

Absol - Dark
    Illumise/Volbeat - Bug/Fire or Bug/Electric (they are fireflies/lightning bugs)
    Rapidash - Fire/Flying (I'm a fan of the Ponyta line so I want it)
    Sabeleye - Dark/Ghost
    Torkoal - Fire/Water (I like the steam idea)
    Zebstrika - Electric, maybe Fire/Electric (I used it during my first Black playthrough and was disappointed by the lack of power and I liked the idea)
    Eevee- Dragon and something else
    Dunsparce - Normal/Dragon or Normal/Ground
    Farfetch'd - Fighting/Flying
    Cherrim - Grass (cute pokemon, it could become a pretty lady thing sort of like Lilligant but enough differences to really make them different)
    Combee - (something to not make the males COMPLETELY useless)
    Basculin - (a speedy water type would be nice)
    Chatot- Normal/Flying (or Sound/Flying if that actually becomes a type)
    Carnivine - Grass/maybe some other type added one, it just depends on how it turns out

I don't want that many unless there's a decent Gen III sized load of new Pokemon total, but those are some I'd just like to see. Also Pre-Evos mainly include Lapras, Kangakhan, Milktank/Tauros, and a few others within reason (not like give Emogla one for no good reason).
    The Gen IV will most likely receive any evolutions from their single lines because some have to be single line Pokes. Rapidash doesn't seem likely to get an evolution, but anything is possible. A male Combee evolution would be interesting, but it can't be a king though. A Cherri's evolution sounds very interesting. The Torkoal idea isn't wowing me because wouldnt they have made him Water/Fire before? Everything else sounds I treating and plausible.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

I would love a Fire/Water type Pokemon, but getting one via Torkoal evolving seems strange to me. It just seems like a type addition that would have been better had it been present all along the evolutionary chain.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Even numbered generations always have a lot more new evolutions and prevolutions than odd numbered ones, so I think there will be plenty. Here are a few I'd love to see and why:
    *Onix prevo: I still find it ridiculous to believe that an average size Pokemon egg could hatch into something that size.
    *Common prevo for Miltank and Tauros: It would be adorable(^3^)
    *Dunsparce evo: it's one of the most forgotten and under-appreciated of all Pokemon
    *Quilfish evo: Same reason as Dunsparce
    *Doduo prevo: If it has just one head its evolution line would be like the Flying-type answer to Deino, starting with one head, evolving to 2, and ending with 3
    *Garbodor evo: Make it a Poison/Steel-type by putting it in a trash can. I shall name it Oscar, in honor of Oscar the grouch.
    *Girafarig evo: It's way too short for a giraffe.
    *Donphan evo: Donphan is too small to really do itself justice as our biggest elephant Pokemon.
    *Stantler evo: it could finally give us a Moose Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Machomacho View Post
    The Gen IV will most likely receive any evolutions from their single lines because some have to be single line Pokes. Rapidash doesn't seem likely to get an evolution, but anything is possible. A male Combee evolution would be interesting, but it can't be a king though. A Cherri's evolution sounds very interesting. The Torkoal idea isn't wowing me because wouldnt they have made him Water/Fire before? Everything else sounds I treating and plausible.
    I remember seeing somewhere saying that male Combees should just evolve into stronger worker bees even though I believe only females leave the hive. I think that's the only way to make it sort of work without making Vespiquin seem like a lesser ruler.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

How about a walking geyser for a Fire/Water Pokemon? And I would love for Donphan to get an evo. Could be this big, bad ***, armored elephant.
    http://videogameclown.blogspot.com

I was thinking of this last night, but what would people think if each of Eevee's evolutions were to evolve? I think that would be too much honestly, but it just popped into my head.

Also this wouldn't be for Gen 6, but rather Gen 7 (or 8 etc.) but if we ever do get POKEMON IN SPACE (read as if it's the announcer to Pigs in Space from the Muppet show) and a Cosmic/Space type (which I think would be an awesome type that wouldn't be stepping on any of the other 17 types territory) it should be called Pokemon Infrared and Pokemon Ultraviolet and feature legendaries based on these two "colors" as well as finally mixing up the starter types. (preferably Psychic, Fighting, Dark- but you can't have a starter with 0x to do damage to it's rival)
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

I was thinking of this last night, but what would people think if each of Eevee's evolutions were to evolve? I think that would be too much honestly, but it just popped into my head.
    Nah, they have good enough stats already.

Though, they would appreciate learning more moves. Eeveelutions in general don't have very many they can learn.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Nothing is more powerful than friendship. Well, except a +2/+2/+2 Adamant Kyurem Black. In which case, you're done for.

Quote Originally Posted by applemania View Post
    Also this wouldn't be for Gen 6, but rather Gen 7 (or 8 etc.) but if we ever do get POKEMON IN SPACE (read as if it's the announcer to Pigs in Space from the Muppet show) and a Cosmic/Space type (which I think would be an awesome type that wouldn't be stepping on any of the other 17 types territory) it should be called Pokemon Infrared and Pokemon Ultraviolet and feature legendaries based on these two "colors" as well as finally mixing up the starter types. (preferably Psychic, Fighting, Dark- but you can't have a starter with 0x to do damage to it's rival)
    Let's not start with this again.
    It would be cool, but highly unlikely(maybe).
    Last edited by Zorocario; 6th February 2013 at 5:23 AM.

*COUGH* *cough* FLAREBLITZFLAREON *cough* *cough*

Page 154 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 541041441501511521531541551561571581642042541154 ... LastLast