Page 390 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2903403803863873883893903913923933944004404901390 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I don't really think Sylveon is shiny even with the stars in the release of it. They could just be showing it's new and cute and that we should be prepared for the next gen pokemon.
    Also it could be a flying type, I don't really care so long as it has decent stats and a good move pool.

~Generation 6 be hating on dragons~

I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

Really I fail to see where all this "Focus Blast" talk is coming from... It looked like a completly physical move to me.. i mean she basically turned into that "firey" ball and hit the other pokemon.. focus blast has always been been seen as a projectile.. and to me the move it uses actually looks something like giga impact or maybe double edge.. the "fire" could just be energy.. i just don't get the fire feel from it..

My guess would be that Sylveon is a Normal type.. just because of its hyper-cute pastel colored design and the moves that it uses in the recent reveal..

I mean it does use trump card and swift..

I also sincerely hope that the Sylveon's counter part is a fighting or a ghost type!

Super excited for the new pokemon though and looking forward to more! <3

oh or the attack could have been final gambit?
    Last edited by RainbowPandemic; 16th February 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowPandemic View Post
    Really I fail to see where all this "Focus Blast" talk is coming from... It looked like a completly physical move to me.. i mean she basically turned into that "firey" ball and hit the other pokemon.. focus blast has always been been seen as a projectile.. and to me the move it uses actually looks something like giga impact or maybe double edge.. the "fire" could just be energy.. i just don't get the fire feel from it..

My guess would be that Sylveon is a Normal type.. just because of its hyper-cute pastel colored design and the moves that it uses in the recent reveal..

I mean it does use trump card and swift..

I also sincerely hope that the Sylveon's counter part is a fighting or a ghost type!

Super excited for the new pokemon though and looking forward to more! <3

oh or the attack could have been final gambit?
    It looks like brave bird to me, if it is physical. If it is special, i'd say focus blast.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Someone actually predicted the move used on Hariyama to be Weather Ball (the fire type). And the person does have a point. Here's the post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    On the Sylveon's trailer.
    Look here : It looks toWeather Ball. I can see the sun form, and you can notice that it oddly looks to Castform's Sunny Form.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    It looks like brave bird to me, if it is physical. If it is special, i'd say focus blast.
    I cant say those moves are eligible since brave bird is learned by well birds bar 1 (zubat which learns by breeding) and focus blast is more perplexing if we are talking flying types as ledyba, areceops, charizard and dragonite are the only non legendary flying types to learn it.

I am of opinion that is the new animation of giga-impact, take down or double edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanchu View Post
    I cant say those moves are eligible since brave bird is learned by well birds bar 1 (zubat which learns by breeding) and focus blast is more perplexing if we are talking flying types as ledyba, areceops, charizard and dragonite are the only non legendary flying types to learn it.

I am of opinion that is the new animation of giga-impact, take down or double edge.
    That is the only thing that seems odd. Maybe it's sky attack and they finally removed the first turn? :3

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Guys have a look at double edge
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...le-Edge_IV.png

I really think its double edge

Or it could be giga impact
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...mpact_game.png

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    That is the only thing that seems odd. Maybe it's sky attack and they finally removed the first turn? :3
    I am not so sure those attacks are sylveon specific but eevee or general attacks where we cant deduce type from it.

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4

Based of Eevee's moves alone the 3rd move is making me think of curse to most. It can learn it via breeding. If looking at ALL animations for it, the Stadium 2 one sort of fits color scheme wise.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/4894f155d...sh2vo5_250.gif
    Also the tiny purple dots you can see when looking close enough at the GIF below sort of looks like the purple we in the recent portable curse animations.
    Since Sylveon doesn't step backwards or forward, this means it must either be an ability or a stat changing move because she neither recieves nor gives damage. Also, I predict that Sylveon will be flying because of it's kite like ribbons, and the name Sylveon for silver clouds. : )

Also, each eeveelution specializes in one kind of stat. I think Sylveon will be HP, as is Vaporeon.
    Last edited by Chapter; 16th February 2013 at 1:23 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Ghost Evee would just kill me (in a good way) Plus we need a legit powerful ghost Poke that can have shadow claw... Why Dusknoir can't learn it baffles me...

Edit: and I meant a legit powerful physical ghost Poke

I would like a Physical Ghost Evee Sweeper <3
    Last edited by RainbowPandemic; 16th February 2013 at 1:41 PM.

The only thing I hope we get is a second Eeveelution

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Guys have a look at double edge
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...le-Edge_IV.png

I really think its double edge

Or it could be giga impact
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...mpact_game.png
    You convinced me. I believe it is Double Edge right now. Somehow, all of the moves that Sylveon does are normal attacks. Trump Card, Swift, maybe Double Edge.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Ghost Evee would just kill me (in a good way) Plus we need a legit powerful ghost Poke that can have shadow claw... Why Dusknoir can't learn it baffles me...

Edit: and I meant a legit powerful physical ghost Poke

I would like a Physical Ghost Evee Sweeper <3

Yeah I'd love a great physical ghost
    But I think special suits better.

I'm more into special attacks but I'd really like to see a physical attack ghost
    Maybe something like a haunted knights armour would work.

Also I'd love to see this gens ghotitell/garvidour I loved gothitell maybe it will get a split evo like gallade?

Post above
    Yeah and their all learned by eevee by leveling normally, maybe they didn't want to show anything that was relevant to its type.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

After much observation these are my predictions:
    Sylveon will be :
    female only, normal type, and focus on hp+def or hp+spd.
    and as for moves seen: swift, trump card, giga impact, and foresight, oder sleuth or miracle eye. I was back and forth on the orb attack until adamfitz post. In the giga impact pic you see the kind of water drop looking explosion which is also evident in the orb attack and, as for it looking as if sylveon became the orb, think about the way giga impact looks in the anime obviously physical but always becomes an orb looking energy around the pokemon.
    3ds Code: 3153-4022-7967 (VM me yours if you want to be added.)
    Black 2 Version-Name: Kari Fc: 1078-2851-5069
    (M)(M)(M)(F) (F)(F)
    Pkmn X Version-Name:Life: (Delphox, Heliolisk, Tyrantrum, Florges-Blue, Hawlucha, Clawitzer)

Credit goes to Eeveelover825

Also, the thing I noticed is. None of the Eeveeloutions had 130 and 110 in Attack and Special Attack respectively.

For Sylveon, I don't think these stats fit much, believing she will get a 130 base HP and 110 for Speed.
    But for the second eeveeloution, which I hope there will be, I would be eager to see 130 and 110 for their ATK and SP.ATK.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

yeah I wasn't going to put hp but when I think of normal types I think hp but also it could be both of the atk stats instead.
    3ds Code: 3153-4022-7967 (VM me yours if you want to be added.)
    Black 2 Version-Name: Kari Fc: 1078-2851-5069
    (M)(M)(M)(F) (F)(F)
    Pkmn X Version-Name:Life: (Delphox, Heliolisk, Tyrantrum, Florges-Blue, Hawlucha, Clawitzer)

Credit goes to Eeveelover825

I seen it from one site that Sylveon could be a bug type, by the ribbons on it. The ribbons are shape like butterfly wings and it could be bug type moves it have learned.

honestly i am kind of hoping for this eeveelution to be a wall

I wish people would stop thinking Sylveon is a bug type... It's bows and ribbons do not look like butterflies they look like Bows and Ribbons!! It's like saying Sneasel is a Flying type Pokemon because it looks like it has a feather on its head......
    Saphire Team: + 3 random Pokemon...
    Emerald Team:
    HeartGold Team:
    White Team:
    Black Team:
    Black 2 Team:
    White 2 Team:

Speaking of Eeveelutions, I hope Umbreon gets Revenge this generation. This would make me like the Dark Fox-fetus thing more. Right now it's utterly walled by Steels and with a set of Curse/Payback/Revenge/Moonlight, this would solve its coverage problems drastically and still can be a pain to beat through without a Fighting type like Terrakion or Conkeldurr.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Speaking of Eeveelutions, I hope Umbreon gets Revenge this generation. This would make me like the Dark Fox-fetus thing more. Right now it's utterly walled by Steels and with a set of Curse/Payback/Revenge/Moonlight, this would solve its coverage problems drastically and still can be a pain to beat through without a Fighting type like Terrakion or Conkeldurr.
    revenge umbreon would be amazing
    he could use it well

Very, but what if your opponent uses Trick Room? It's not like your gonna keep it's speed low just to use Revenge, and then Trick Room appears... can Conkeldurr learn Trick Room?

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    Very, but what if your opponent uses Trick Room? It's not like your gonna keep it's speed low just to use Revenge, and then Trick Room appears... can Conkeldurr learn Trick Room?
    revenge is a negative priority

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    Also, the thing I noticed is. None of the Eeveeloutions had 130 and 110 in Attack and Special Attack respectively.

For Sylveon, I don't think these stats fit much, believing she will get a 130 base HP and 110 for Speed.
    But for the second eeveeloution, which I hope there will be, I would be eager to see 130 and 110 for their ATK and SP.ATK.
    Vaporeon: 110 Special Attack.
    Jolteon: 110 Special Attack
    Flareon: 130 Attack
    Espeon: 110 Attack
    Umbreon 65/60
    Leafeon: 110 Attack
    Glaceon: 130 Special Attack.

So yeah, only Umbreon has anything other than 130/110.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    Vaporeon: 110 Special Attack.
    Jolteon: 110 Special Attack
    Flareon: 130 Attack
    Espeon: 110 Attack
    Umbreon 65/60
    Leafeon: 110 Attack
    Glaceon: 130 Special Attack.

So yeah, only Umbreon has anything other than 130/110.
    Is there a reason why Umbreon's so low? .___. /Shot for being stupid question

I was also thinking of a Lapras evo. Maybe make her look more epic...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Page 390 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2903403803863873883893903913923933944004404901390 ... LastLast