Page 446 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3463964364424434444454464474484494504564965461446 ... LastLast
Results 11,126 to 11,150 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    That is just bad bad bad marketing. Nintendo and TPCi would never authorize such unofficial spread of info
    Okay, I don't rightly know about their policies, but I would've guessed so. Guess I just got carried away on how credible, in my opinion, that rumor is. Feels like it comes straight from a developer, be there permission or not.

My current and FINAL Red team.
    I just can't start a new one since there are no Link Cables around these days. Requiscat in Pace! :´(
    (^ Okay, gotta admit it looks better in COLOR! )

Quote Originally Posted by Golemite View Post
    The leak (EDIT: okay, rumour, then) looks interesting. It feels very, very credible. And wouldn't it eventually become a leak if some of its contents were officially announced? I think this will happen sooner or later. It could even be that the leaker had the permission to spread this kind of information through an unofficial source. Gives people things to discuss and a lots of time to get used to the upcoming new features (when if they become true).

Gotta say that I like the revealed models much more already than I liked most from Gen V. Extremely cool-looking, they look more organic and natural again. More like types that first come to my mind when "Pokémon" is mentioned.

Yveltal is very cool! If I get a game from this gen, I'll go with Y. Presuming that you can get it in Y. One could think so. :P Their typings are very interesting, too. Both can be strong against each other (Rock beats Flying, yet Ghost beats Psychic), but Xerneas' STAB moves can never be weak against Yveltal, so it's presumably a bit dominating. Great analogy to chromosomes where X, indeed, is the more dominant one, yet Y can become the second one and thus a male is born.

Too bad that there are going to be six legendaries out of 99 new Pokémon. I don't like the high amounts of legendaries; they don't feel that legedary anymore. Although the ratio has been worse. Hope we'll be getting that Poison legendary based on pollution or a pandemia!

I believe what's said there in the rumour, that Sylveon is going to be Normal (or does it say that "Pure Normal" is going to be a type? I don't think so). It doesn't look any other than Normal. Kinda makes sense that this new evo would evolve through that new Bonding system; Eevee evolutions have always based on a new feature the game brings to the table.
    until now these are unofficial rumors so I don't think discussing them as if they're real is the best idea. it might make others think this is factual

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Okay, I don't rightly know about their policies, but I would've guessed so. Guess I just got carried away on how credible, in my opinion, that rumor is. Feels like it comes straight from a developer, be there permission or not.
    There have been a large amount of people who made convincing "specs" of next gen pokemon games. This guy isn't the first.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

Guys if you want to talk about the names move it to the character thread.

On topic:
    I don't really care for baby Pokemon, yes their very cute ect...
    But its simply because I make my team of just new Pokemon in each gen.
    _____

I'd love to see Pokemon based off:
    Aye aye
    Dumbo octopus
    Vampire squid
    Glaucus Atlanticus
    Shoe bill

And of course the overdue platypus
    He could be dual poison type due to the platypus males having a poisonous claw
    But that's only males, so maybe a gender split evo?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Pawniard's evolutionary line an be "expanded" to include more chess pieces...What do you think?
    yes! i want that so much. we can have a rook Pokemon that's steel/ground and a knight Pokemon, maybe “Knightius", that's steel/fire! it makes so much sense to expand the chess set of Pokemon

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Guys if you want to talk about the names move it to the character thread.

On topic:
    I don't really care for baby Pokemon, yes their very cute ect...
    But its simply because I make my team of just new Pokemon in each gen.
    _____

I'd love to see Pokemon based off:
    Aye aye
    Dumbo octopus
    Vampire squid
    Glaucus Atlanticus
    Shoe bill

He could be dual poison type due to the platypus males having a poisonous claw
    But that's only males, so maybe a gender split evo?
    I thought it was Vampire OCTOPUS, oh well. Water/Dark anyone? It would be funny if they made the Shoe Bill's Bill a Shoe
    The Aye Aye could be Dark, I believe there nocturnal. Platypus, Yes. Water/Poison.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Can't you change names anyway, like in previous generations? They've all had their canonical names, yet you can enter any name possible (in seven characters).

Oddly the names have always been customizable, unlike the character's looks or clothing. I'd sure hope that they would let the players customize their characters. :/

On topic... Hmm, a lots of new baby Pokémon. I always feel it's a bit weird that bred Pinsir were once born as Pinsir, but not from certain moment on. :P
    It'll be like Mantyke, Munchlax, Bonsly, etc... some new method in breeding, likely with new incense or with a new item.

I still find this "leak" to be highly unlikely... he refuses to even tell us who he is, then spends 16 pages telling us stuff about the games. Some things would be neat, but others, like the cards legendaries, are cheesy and ridiculous. Plus, to follow in the footsteps of previous games, there should be a third legendary, one which is in the sequel. I hope the chain isn't broken

I'm not on much anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by master3019 View Post
    I still find this "leak" to be highly unlikely... he refuses to even tell us who he is, then spends 16 pages telling us stuff about the games. Some things would be neat, but others, like the cards legendaries, are cheesy and ridiculous. Plus, to follow in the footsteps of previous games, there should be a third legendary, one which is in the sequel. I hope the chain isn't broken
    Well if I were to share confidential information like this on the internet I'd probably want to stay anonymous as well.

I also call BS on this leak.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    It's fake, or at least I hope it is. Rumor's are usually bad, like this one. I don't want to play as Jean!
    I think it's fake too, Yvetal looks nothing like a ghost type. Guess we'll find out during the next trailer

Psyduck isn't a duck you know.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Yeah...I agree,it seems fake.I doubt Pinsir would get an evo after all this time.And the whole bonding system seems unecessary.

Seems like I'm the only one to find this Bonding system something like what they would introduce. It would generally not be liked at first, since it's new and you haven't had the time to get used to it yet. Much like every new thing in Pokémon (or even in life) feels bad at first. The change always feels alien and uncomfortable at start.

Anyway, this "Bonding" goes well together with all this time-traveling, and Sylveon, and Team Gear. Many things just seem to work in the author's possible world... be it truthful or fake. Which makes me at least consider that he (or she) really knows something. Kudos to him/her if he/she just winged it all. A great, somewhat believable story, even if it turns out to be fake, IMO.

I just can't start a new one since there are no Link Cables around these days. Requiscat in Pace! :´(

Team Gear doesn't sound right. Messing up stuff in the past. Time Gears in Mystery Dungeon. GameFreak wouldn't do the same concept again.

It's fake guys, why the hell would they release information that early? And he even try's to use "it may be a rumor but it will be reality" tactic to troll you people.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    It's fake guys, why the hell would they release information that early? And he even try's to use "it may be a rumor but it will be reality" tactic to troll you people.
    We'll see. Isn't that all that we can say right now?

And I'd fully buy the time gear analogy since I haven't played any other Pokémon games than these main ones.

And why would they release information this early? They didn't, the anonymous guy obviously breaks his/her vow of silence in this one. :P Or, just trolls, as you say.

Uhhh...
    Did I miss something speculation related, 'cause everyone's talking about Team Gear or something...

We'll see. Isn't that all that we can say right now?

And I'd fully buy the time gear analogy since I haven't played any other Pokémon games than these main ones.

And why would they release information this early? They didn't, the anonymous guy obviously breaks his/her vow of silence in this one. :P Or, just trolls, as you say.
    This rumor reminds me of the Duskaman one in which was later proven false when Sylveon and the new M16 title was released after almost a month of speculation. This is probably going to be in the same boat when March CoroCoro is released.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Uhhh...
    Did I miss something speculation related, 'cause everyone's talking about Team Gear or something...
    Team Gear is the Apparent villainous team for X and Y. They do stuff in the past so the present is bad or something like that.

Audino could use an evolution. It's pretty... useless as it is right now.
    Ghosts Rule!
        Spoiler:- Plans for X/Y:

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    It bothers me that that "bank" feature in the so-called "leak" (and I use the term lightly) is lifted straight from the Animal Crossing series.
    Come on, if you want your info to at least appear vaguely legit, then use some originality for god's sake.

On a different note, only six legendaries? That number is a little too small for comfort.
    The amount of legendaries seeing their track record and the amount of failing in the pokemon decriptions gives it away that is a fake but not much time left for March anyway, most "leakers" said we would have proof of their "leaks" in March so we shall see.

They could actuallly be taken seriously if they didn't put a huge amount of stupid clearly fanmade/fan desired stuff in those "rumors/leaks".

There's no way in hell that stuff he said is true. Whenever Pokemon releases news, it's usually just one or a few things. They wouldn't release information on the whole entire game when it's only the end of February and the games come out in October.

i find the rumor where the guy tells the pokemon that will be revealed in the march corocoro a little more belivable than this new one although it's also probably fake.
    DRZLy Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The amount of legendaries seeing their track record and the amount of failing in the pokemon decriptions gives it away that is a fake but not much time left for March anyway, most "leakers" said we would have proof of their "leaks" in March so we shall see.

They could actuallly be taken seriously if they didn't put a huge amount of stupid clearly fanmade/fan desired stuff in those "rumors/leaks".
    Plus it comes from 4Chan, a very unreliable source at the same time. It's even posted by an "anonymous poster".

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    There's no way in hell that stuff he said is true. Whenever Pokemon releases news, it's usually just one or a few things. They wouldn't release information on the whole entire game when it's only the end of February and the games come out in October.
    Unless this only scratches the surface. Image, they could make a good game with good story. They made a nice little story in BWB2W2, the fanbase is growing up, so why not a nod to us? A great expansive story, and it follows the normal path that the little kids can take but there's more underneath, waiting... I mean, I've been waiting for this since I was 7. I'm 14 now, and it hasn't come true. Could this be the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    Unless this only scratches the surface. Image, they could make a good game with good story. They made a nice little story in BWB2W2, the fanbase is growing up, so why not a nod to us? A great expansive story, and it follows the normal path that the little kids can take but there's more underneath, waiting... I mean, I've been waiting for this since I was 7. I'm 14 now, and it hasn't come true. Could this be the time?
    I hope it will, this time around. If all of the Leaders of the Villainous Teams joined up (Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, Cyrus, and Ghetsis) they could do everything.

Page 446 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3463964364424434444454464474484494504564965461446 ... LastLast