Page 447 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3473974374434444454464474484494504514574975471447 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,175 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

That'd probably be closer to some final game, where it's all of the Pokemon world and regions... actually, it sounds kinda like a fan fic my friend is writing, where all the evil teams team up for total domination, only to be stopped by Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, etc... it's actually quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    That'd probably be closer to some final game, where it's all of the Pokemon world and regions... actually, it sounds kinda like a fan fic my friend is writing, where all the evil teams team up for total domination, only to be stopped by Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, etc... it's actually quite good.
    Pokemon should NEVER stop!
    I really hope they do all of the Leaders, and a New GOOD team tries to stop Giovanni and etc.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Should, but it will, eventually. It'll be overdone, so a final game... taht's how I'll go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The amount of legendaries seeing their track record and the amount of failing in the pokemon decriptions gives it away that is a fake but not much time left for March anyway, most "leakers" said we would have proof of their "leaks" in March so we shall see.

They could actuallly be taken seriously if they didn't put a huge amount of stupid clearly fanmade/fan desired stuff in those "rumors/leaks".
    I agree. I totally could believe the whole pinsir and heracross thing along with the bond system (well at least certain aspects to it) but other things came in to make it seem less believable. Nonetheless, March comes in 5 days (including today) and CoroCoro leaks can come in about 15 days. We don't know what will happen then. I just hope we at least get more info on Sylveon's type. Other new 'mons would be appreciated as well.
    Last edited by BunniBear4; 24th February 2013 at 6:41 PM.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Oh, new Pokemon would be so good. If we get everything on some basic rodents (I'm actually wanting the Pika-Clone), then it would be great. Word on the Bonding System would be good too. Then in April, more of the rumor's properties could be revealed, but not all of it is true. I don't want a Pinsir evo, and more than 115 new 'mons would be good.

you know looking at the pokemon of the week we are missing a special and sp.defense evolution of tyrogue. and with moves like aura sphere it could happen. imagine that hitmon-special and hitmon-sp.def. what would their names be? I think those would be cool additions.
    My Zangoose is loose!!! Oh no, someone's Zangoose is going to be cooked.

I'd also want at least 115. I can't help but feel as if the biggest reason I was never crazy about Gen II's group of mons is that there were only 100. The only ones I can really find myself loving from that Gen are Feraligatr, Espeon, and the Teddiursa line. I found myself like more Pokemon from the odd number gens and I hope gen VI manages to introduce a bunch of new favorite like Gen V did for me even though it's an even gen.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

I think that the first 3DS main game is gonna be a little disappointing, but the RS/DP remakes stould prove better.

Team Chrome.

How did you manage to post with just two words? It takes ten for me. Anyways, Team Gear and Team Chrome could be colliding teams. Just think, Team Gear is using Yggdrasil's powers to mess with time, Team Chrome is messing with it's powers to mess with space. Plus, it would be a great return for the Creation trio, if they supposedly created Yggdrasil, like I want them too.

Quote Originally Posted by yuff View Post
    you know looking at the pokemon of the week we are missing a special and sp.defense evolution of tyrogue. and with moves like aura sphere it could happen. imagine that hitmon-special and hitmon-sp.def. what would their names be? I think those would be cool additions.
    HITMONORRIS!!! I'm not against it, but I doubt that'll happen. It would be interesting to see it though.

I really hope that they make the DNA Splicers a Key Item again, but use it with other pokemon instead of just Kyurem. I mean, I think Shellder and Slowpoke with the DNA Splicers should happen. Also, I hope that Sylveon gets a counter-part, rather than being a stand-alone Eeveelution.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

With a DNA theme, we could get a middle evolution of Shellder and Cloyster, but it's an optional, or alternate form of Cloyster, where it was stuck on Slow-'s body part, and you could get alternate Closter/Shellder forms of them with out Slow-.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterBrains View Post
    Audino could use an evolution. It's pretty... useless as it is right now.
    Finally some who agrees with me. I made this comment a day or two ago. Some people were like 'meh... acceptable' others thought of this proposal as a blissey rip-off. But i believe given an interesting dual type and nice stat distribution, audino 2.0 could be great =D. Any other evolution proposals?
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

It would be nice if they have a move like Taunt, but it's used on abilities instead of moves
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    I'd also want at least 115. I can't help but feel as if the biggest reason I was never crazy about Gen II's group of mons is that there were only 100. The only ones I can really find myself loving from that Gen are Feraligatr, Espeon, and the Teddiursa line. I found myself like more Pokemon from the odd number gens and I hope gen VI manages to introduce a bunch of new favorite like Gen V did for me even though it's an even gen.
    I just realized that there could be legitimacy to the Hariyama evo because of the video in your signature. Sylveon battling Hariyama. Makes sense. I'm beginning to unfortunately have doubts about the illegitimacy of the supposed "leak".

I'm not on much anymore...

How did you manage to post with just two words? It takes ten for me. Anyways, Team Gear and Team Chrome could be colliding teams. Just think, Team Gear is using Yggdrasil's powers to mess with time, Team Chrome is messing with it's powers to mess with space. Plus, it would be a great return for the Creation trio, if they supposedly created Yggdrasil, like I want them too.
    Cynthia would no doubt appear, so I'd like that

Anyway, I want a Electric/Ice Pokemon! We need one of these, I mean wouldn't be amazing? Plus we could get a Electric (Non-Elesa) Gym Leader who isn't sweeped by Ground types! (In BW1, Elesa's two EMolga are immune to ground, and are this game's 'Miltank' I suppose, While she retains an Emolga, and in challenge mode gains an Energy Ball Poke.)

The rumor is seemingly more legit, every time I think of it, or someone makes a point on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Cynthia would no doubt appear, so I'd like that
    Never mind, then. I really hate Cynthia. She's had her d*** run, we didn't see Steven, Lance, or Alder again in other generations!

EDIT: I see my mistake on Alder...

Hitmonjet (Jet Li)-Special Attack highest stat. Hitmonyen (Donnie Yen)-Special Defense highest.

The rumor is seemingly more legit, every time I think of it, or someone makes a point on it.
    What Rumor?

Anyway, I'll hug every Gen V evo that comes this gen w/ a big hug! Especially the derp Pokemon, Stunfisk.

10 characters not 10 words.

Anyway a Fire version of of Icicle Spear variations would be nice to have personally since there isn't a single multi hitting move that can take on Steel types I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Finally some who agrees with me. I made this comment a day or two ago. Some people were like 'meh... acceptable' others thought of this proposal as a blissey rip-off. But i believe given an interesting dual type and nice stat distribution, audino 2.0 could be great =D. Any other evolution proposals?
    I'd loves to see a audino evolution aswell
    As for others is like to see evolve:
    If posted so many but ones I want most
    In order I want most:
    1.delibird
    2.jinx
    3.smeargle
    4.luminion
    5.dunsparce
    6.goldeen (split evo for seaqueen)

Just the ones that came to my head

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Check the Fake Scan thread, rumor batch 4.

Quote Originally Posted by master3019 View Post
    I just realized that there could be legitimacy to the Hariyama evo because of the video in your signature. Sylveon battling Hariyama. Makes sense. I'm beginning to unfortunately have doubts about the illegitimacy of the supposed "leak".
    Hariyama evolution could work, and its stats would be sweet. But how do you propose they build on its design because IMHO Hariyama looks quite 'complete'. But i actually quite like the idea, i guess they could give it a more 'toned' look than fat.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Hariyama used to be my powerhouse in Colosseum, so if I could evolve that guy it'd be great. I just gotta get a friend or two over to my house, cause I got the cords for all of it and etc., but need another DS.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I'd loves to see a audino evolution aswell
    As for others is like to see evolve:
    If posted so many but ones I want most
    In order I want most:
    1.delibird
    2.jinx
    3.smeargle
    4.luminion
    5.dunsparce
    6.goldeen (split evo for seaqueen)

Just the ones that came to my head
    Nah Seaking rather have an evolution then a queen version of itself, who is already covered by Goldeen.

Page 447 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3473974374434444454464474484494504514574975471447 ... LastLast