Page 448 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3483984384444454464474484494504514524584985481448 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,200 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Goldfish Queen, IIRC?

Quote Originally Posted by master3019 View Post
    I just realized that there could be legitimacy to the Hariyama evo because of the video in your signature. Sylveon battling Hariyama. Makes sense. I'm beginning to unfortunately have doubts about the illegitimacy of the supposed "leak".
    Honestly, that part of the rumor also seemed quite possible for me. I could honestly see that part being a legitimate possibility.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

I really want a Hariyama evo, but make it look oldish with a gray beard or hair, like Conkeldurr. I would like that, especially if it's fat is toned down a little, but show more muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Hariyama evolution could work, and its stats would be sweet. But how do you propose they build on its design because IMHO Hariyama looks quite 'complete'. But i actually quite like the idea, i guess they could give it a more 'toned' look than fat.
    Rhydon always looked quite complete to me too. Hence why I don't particularly like Rhyperior, but it still exists.

Something I don't want to ever see is:
    4 stage evolutions. It would just mean that the first stage is severely underpowered or the last stage way overpowered. Or there's barely a change between Evos.

I would hate 4 stages too. It's a tradition that Pokemon's not gonna break, kinda like 100 as a level cap or being able to catch Pokemon, or starters.

I'm hoping these rumors are fake. You can be Happy with someone, yet not 'bonded' with them. Plus the Hariyama and Alt Darumaka evoes sound like Digimon/Fakemon. And never seeing the trainer on the top screen? A tradition, Gf will probz never break.

ANyway, i'm hoping for a Spiritomb evo, where it gets rid of it's Odd Keystone. maybe level up+shell smash? Would make sense. And improvements to Lucario and Milotic (evoes aren't bad.) are needed. Perhaps Garchomp getting more moves? You know what I'm getting at :P

It would be cool to have a split evo for Remoraid. One to evolve into Octopus Octillery, and one to evolve into Giant Squid/Kraken pokemon?
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/tahegy.png[/IMG]

The New Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Pookey-man View Post
    It would be cool to have a split evo for Remoraid. One to evolve into Octopus Octillery, and one to evolve into Giant Squid/Kraken pokemon?
    That would suit as an Octillery evo...

Yea. But it's still the same line, so it's not too far from the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I'm hoping these rumors are fake. You can be Happy with someone, yet not 'bonded' with them. Plus the Hariyama and Alt Darumaka evoes sound like Digimon/Fakemon. And never seeing the trainer on the top screen? A tradition, Gf will probz never break.
    Considering the source seems to be 4chan, it is without a doubt fake.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    It would be nice if they have a move like Taunt, but it's used on abilities instead of moves
    Gastro Acid says Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Considering the source seems to be 4chan, it is without a doubt fake.
    I'd say give it a chance, I mean 4chan has been right in the past (not Pokemon), but about Beyblade and other Japanese toys.

My bet on the rumour is that it's fake, but I did like the ideas of some of the pokemon
    Like the quartet
    And the luminion figure 8 evolution sounds amazing!

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I'm not going to list Pokemon that I want to evolve and then proceed to describe what I'd like the evolution to look like. Because that's up to GameFreak so me giving my specific hopes makes it feel like a fanmon or fakemon.

But among many, I'd really enjoy seeing evolutions for Corsola and Mawile. As interesting or adorable some of the babies may look, I really don't want too many babies because those are pretty useless and Little Cups aren't even that popular.

Quote Originally Posted by BroaddySN View Post
    I'm not going to list Pokemon that I want to evolve and then proceed to describe what I'd like the evolution to look like. Because that's up to GameFreak so me giving my specific hopes makes it feel like a fanmon or fakemon.

But among many, I'd really enjoy seeing evolutions for Corsola and Mawile. As interesting or adorable some of the babies may look, I really don't want too many babies because those are pretty useless and Little Cups aren't even that popular.
    Well, it is pretty weird to see snorlax hatching from an egg. But I agree, sometimes they are pretty useless.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    I'd say give it a chance, I mean 4chan has been right in the past (not Pokemon), but about Beyblade and other Japanese toys.
    4chan is also the natural habitat of trolls. And you said yourself it hasn't been right about pokemon. I kind of doubt it would start now.

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    4chan is also the natural habitat of trolls. And you said yourself it hasn't been right about pokemon. I kind of doubt it would start now.
    Didn't unova's starters leak on 4chan, only nobody believed it was true?

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Notice the rumors said no new rodent bird or bug!!
    Comes on! Why on earth wouldn't gf make them, its a tradition along with the pika line and the cat
    Obviously I think its fake.
    Even tho it did have some nice ideas

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    even if it did, this much leaked information does't leak this early. The details that he leaked even sound rediculous. He didn't even use correct terminology; for instance, he said baby pokemon instead of pre-evolutions. Big leaks don't happen untill at least a month before. This man is obviously fake.
    Favorite Team:

The whole 10 new baby Pokemon just screams fake to me.. seriously what's the point of them besides obtaining new moves that the evolved forms are unable to obtain? On the other hand, a new Hariyama evolution would be unique I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    Beats me. But either way, whoever it was had a ton of "leaked" info. Really specific too. There's no way that so much specific info could come out this early. So once again, I'm calling BS on this.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    The whole 10 new baby Pokemon just screams fake to me.. seriously what's the point of them besides obtaining new moves that the evolved forms are unable to obtain? On the other hand, a new Hariyama evolution would be unique I guess.
    Pokémon isn't all about the battling. There are many who like Pokémon and use them simply for looks. Baby Pokémon have that "cute" appeal and many are more marketable than many Pokémon. Baby Pokémon also give the opportunity for Pokémon to be available earlier in game.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I hope Lumineon will get an evolution, since it's pretty useless at the moment. It could have a better design too!
    I just hope we'll have a good balance between types this time, unlike gen IV... (Anyone remember fire types?)

Quote Originally Posted by stevencloser View Post
    Something I don't want to ever see is:
    4 stage evolutions. It would just mean that the first stage is severely underpowered or the last stage way overpowered. Or there's barely a change between Evos.
    I would love to see 4-stage evolution's. It would be a nice change of pace.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I would love to see 4-stage evolution's. It would be a nice change of pace.
    it would be cool but i don't think it will happen
    it would mess up the whole cycle of things
    i mean some people do need it like butterfree and beedrill but i don't think they would break the three evo cycle

Page 448 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3483984384444454464474484494504514524584985481448 ... LastLast