Page 468 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3684184584644654664674684694704714724785185681468 ... LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I would love to see some Fighting types get evolutions.. specifically Sawk and Throh

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    I'm really hoping they take the focus for evolutions off of Gens 1 and 2 this time and focus more on 3, 4 and 5 (Mainly 3 and 5). I can make exceptions for some truly poor Pokemon from the first 2 generations that are begging for an evolution, but no unnecessary ones.

Judging from the amount of Pokemon that gained new evolutions/pre-evolutions in Generation 4 (29), we can assume it will be close to that number this time. I suppose I'll list the Pokemon I would most like to evolve this generation.

Farfetch'd, simply because it serves almost no purpose at all. A Fighting/Flying evolution, as people have said, would do wonders for it.
    Jynx, because it just plain deserves it. Magmar and Electabuzz both got cool evolutions, why not Jynx? Ice/Psychic would clearly be the typing.
    Pinsir, as it's currently overshadowed completely by both Scizor and Heracross, the 2 Pokemon which could be considered it's counterpart's evolutions. Bug/Ground might be a nice typing for it.

Lanturn, fantastic typing, but can't put it to good use. They could go either way with this, making either a cute Dolphin or a scarier Anglerfish. Either would be cool.
    Sunflora, as the Sunflower concept is a cool idea but just isn't done to well. I don't see any reason not to take the chance to make a literal, Fire/Grass Sunflower.
    Qwilfish, has a decent typing but just isn't very good. There are a lot of Johto Pokemon that deserve to evolve, this being one of them.
    Corsola, because, again, cool concept, poorly done. Just give it an entire reef as it's evolution with a whole spectrum of colours.
    Stantler, Pre-Evolution, because it's odd looking at a matured deer hatch from an egg.
    Stantler, just so that it can evolve into a Moose. Normal/Psychic might be a good typing, as they already have the ability to create illusions with their antlers.

Surskit, alternate evolution, because Masquerain was very disappointing. A super fast Water/Bug-type Pond Skater would be cool.
    Sableye, being based on the Hopkinsville Goblins, could evolve and become based on pretty much any other close encounter ever, although I think just basing it even more upon the same one would keep the feel better. Head should stay pretty much the same, but with a different body.
    Mawile, could either keep it's Mono-Steel typing or gain another (Ghost or Dark being the most likely) due to the concept behind it, as I said before. Should definitely evolve alongside it's counterpart, Sableye, because Game Freak really needs to break the mold of evolving one half a a pair and not the other.
    Volbeat/Illumise, Pre-Evolution, a little grub with a glowing tail would be pretty cute, and also a way to breed Volbeat/Illumise in order to get the other.
    Volbeat, as it gets both Prankster and Tail Glow, which would make it amazing if everything else about it was mediocre at best. Give it a Bug/Electric or Bug/Fire Evolution with better stats and you'll have one awesome Pokemon.
    Illumise, because as I said earlier, if one half of a pair evolves, so should the other. Give it either a Bug/Electric or Bug/Fire Evolution (Whichever type Volbeat doesn't get) and you'd have two similar Pokemon able to differentiate from each other. An improved movepool wouldn't go amiss either.
    Torkoal, Pre-Evolution, just a cute little fire tortoise. Torkoal looks quite aged so it's a bit odd to see one hatch from an egg.
    Torkoal, could benefit from an evolution in many ways, not to mention it's pretty much the perfect candidate for a Fire/Water Geyser Pokemon (Not an original idea, but it'd be awesome to see).
    Grumpig, a severely underrated Pokemon. An evolution would be nice to put it into the spotlight.
    Banette, because it's counterpart got an evolution and it didn't. Continue with the creepy puppet concept and you've got an awesome evolution.
    Glalie, an odd choice, but I'd really like to see this Pokemon improved, it just feels like the main Snorunt line is incomplete. Give it an evolution that looks like a more badass, majestic Snorunt and it'd be good with me.

Floatzel, awesome design but underwhelming otherwise. An evolution could be awesome, done correctly.
    Carnivine, Pre-Evolution, I'd be interested to see what it would be like. A tiny, carnivorous seed would be interesting.
    Carnivine, this one you could really make awesome. Throw a bit more Audrey II into an evolution's design with a bunch of sound based moves. It'd be amazing.
    Lumineon, another candidate that could potentially become a Dolphin-like thing upon evolving. It's cry is already similar to a Dolphin, and a Dolphin with Lumineon's colour scheme and fins would look pretty sweet.

Swoobat, apparently being a Gen 5 equivelant of a Gen 1 Pokemon (Golbat in this case) along with many others, could definitely benefit from an evolution. Just fix it's weird, fused ears, please.
    Audino, a bit like Chansey except a lot more balanced. Giving it an evolution with a lot less HP than Blissey but more mixed defensive stats might be nice, with a lot of moves for healing other Pokemon.
    Sawk/Throh Pre-Evolution, a bit like Tyrogue I guess, evolving into either Sawk or Throh depending on the conditions.
    Throh, to help differentiate this evolutionary family from Tyrogue's, instead of the baby form having 3 alternate evolutions, the two that it does have should get to evolve themselves. Throh could have very good Attack, Defence and Special Defence, but poor Speed and Special Attack, keeping his current HP stat unchanged.
    Sawk, unlike it's counterpart, Saak should have poor Defence, Special Defence and Special Attack, but very good Speed and Attack, keeping his current HP stat.
    Whimsicott, I was thinking the other day that a great excuse to add a Grass/Electric type would be with a Cotton pokemon, representing a thundercloud. I feel like Whimsicott would be the best candidate for an evolution like this, as a floating Cotton Ram Pokemon with Electric attacks would be pretty damn cool.
    Lilligant, could possibly find a really good concept for it's evolution in a Spanish Flamenco dancer, given most of the moves it learns have the word "Dance" in them. A slightly speed stat combined with an even better Special Attack could produce a pretty mean Special Sweeper, especially in the sun with the Chlorophyll ability.
    Basculin, both of Basculin's forms are pretty sucky, and they're so similar that having a form for them barely matters. However, if they had form-based evolutions that could change completely. Both could evolve into shark-like Pokemon. The Red-Striped form could become a sort of Swordfish/Goblin Shark cross, with a blade on it's nose (Jagged, like it's fins), whereas the Blue-striped form could evolve into a sort of Hammerhead shark, but with a sharper head than actual Hammerheads, looking like a Battleaxe (Smooth and sharp, like it's fins).
    Gothorita, Alternate Evolution, I know I said that I think that if one half of a pair evolves, the other should too, but I feel like I can make an exception with an alternate evolution on an otherwise completed line. Like Kirlia, I feel Male Gothorita should probably evolve into their own form (While still being able to evolve into Gothitelle). This would be a great way to add a Dark/Psychic-type into a line that, to be honest, should have got it anyway.
    Beeheeyem, a cool concept, but a design I'm not too keen on (It's mainly the hands, I don't like how each finger is a different colour), and also a little bit underwhelming stats wise. It might be nice to finish off this line with a sort of organic UFO design or something like that, with the saucer itself being one with the Pokemon's body.
    Stunfisk, great unique typing, wasted on a Flounder that makes farting noises. Great. They could easily evolve it into a big, badass Stingray with a barbed tail. But please, for the love of all things good, remove that beaky mouth. It has no place on this Pokemon.
    Druddigon, Pre-Evolution, because, let's face it, it's always going to be odd when one minute you have an egg about the size of your head, and then suddenly you have a huge Dragon hatch out of it. It could look like a little Stegosaurus, and it should have a lot less of the red patches on it's body.
    Druddigon, and this, because Druddigon was underwhelming. As Druddigon's supposed to be a Gargoyle, give it a Rock/Dragon typing, and tone down the brightness of the colours so they blend a bit better with each other, make the reds and blues look more rocky. This would really improve Druddigon if you ask me.
    Durant, I'm thinking it should get a Female-only evolution, much like Vespiquen. It should definitely have a way of countering Fire-type attacks and defending itself from them.

I believe that's around 38 (39 if Basculin's Evolutions were to be 2 entirely different Pokemon and not just forms), which, given the increased size of the Pokedex after Generation 5, seems reasonable if you ask me (Even more so when you consider that Gen 5 was the only generation to not introduce any Evolutions/Pre-Evolutions for any Pokemon, excluding the first).

I left some Pokemon out, such as Dunsparce and Luvdisc, because they've become pretty infamous for sucking so much, and I don't think a Luvdisc evolution could even co-exist with Alomamola.
    I agree with u 100% on the evos. I really would love to see these Pokemon get loved now

What about heatmor? Since he is the counterpart/enemy of durant
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I'm really hoping they take the focus for evolutions off of Gens 1 and 2 this time and focus more on 3, 4 and 5 (Mainly 3 and 5). I can make exceptions for some truly poor Pokemon from the first 2 generations that are begging for an evolution, but no unnecessary ones.

Judging from the amount of Pokemon that gained new evolutions/pre-evolutions in Generation 4 (29), we can assume it will be close to that number this time. I suppose I'll list the Pokemon I would most like to evolve this generation.

Farfetch'd, simply because it serves almost no purpose at all. A Fighting/Flying evolution, as people have said, would do wonders for it.
    Jynx, because it just plain deserves it. Magmar and Electabuzz both got cool evolutions, why not Jynx? Ice/Psychic would clearly be the typing.
    Pinsir, as it's currently overshadowed completely by both Scizor and Heracross, the 2 Pokemon which could be considered it's counterpart's evolutions. Bug/Ground might be a nice typing for it.

Lanturn, fantastic typing, but can't put it to good use. They could go either way with this, making either a cute Dolphin or a scarier Anglerfish. Either would be cool.
    Sunflora, as the Sunflower concept is a cool idea but just isn't done to well. I don't see any reason not to take the chance to make a literal, Fire/Grass Sunflower.
    Qwilfish, has a decent typing but just isn't very good. There are a lot of Johto Pokemon that deserve to evolve, this being one of them.
    Corsola, because, again, cool concept, poorly done. Just give it an entire reef as it's evolution with a whole spectrum of colours.
    Stantler, Pre-Evolution, because it's odd looking at a matured deer hatch from an egg.
    Stantler, just so that it can evolve into a Moose. Normal/Psychic might be a good typing, as they already have the ability to create illusions with their antlers.

Surskit, alternate evolution, because Masquerain was very disappointing. A super fast Water/Bug-type Pond Skater would be cool.
    Sableye, being based on the Hopkinsville Goblins, could evolve and become based on pretty much any other close encounter ever, although I think just basing it even more upon the same one would keep the feel better. Head should stay pretty much the same, but with a different body.
    Mawile, could either keep it's Mono-Steel typing or gain another (Ghost or Dark being the most likely) due to the concept behind it, as I said before. Should definitely evolve alongside it's counterpart, Sableye, because Game Freak really needs to break the mold of evolving one half a a pair and not the other.
    Volbeat/Illumise, Pre-Evolution, a little grub with a glowing tail would be pretty cute, and also a way to breed Volbeat/Illumise in order to get the other.
    Volbeat, as it gets both Prankster and Tail Glow, which would make it amazing if everything else about it was mediocre at best. Give it a Bug/Electric or Bug/Fire Evolution with better stats and you'll have one awesome Pokemon.
    Illumise, because as I said earlier, if one half of a pair evolves, so should the other. Give it either a Bug/Electric or Bug/Fire Evolution (Whichever type Volbeat doesn't get) and you'd have two similar Pokemon able to differentiate from each other. An improved movepool wouldn't go amiss either.
    Torkoal, Pre-Evolution, just a cute little fire tortoise. Torkoal looks quite aged so it's a bit odd to see one hatch from an egg.
    Torkoal, could benefit from an evolution in many ways, not to mention it's pretty much the perfect candidate for a Fire/Water Geyser Pokemon (Not an original idea, but it'd be awesome to see).
    Grumpig, a severely underrated Pokemon. An evolution would be nice to put it into the spotlight.
    Banette, because it's counterpart got an evolution and it didn't. Continue with the creepy puppet concept and you've got an awesome evolution.
    Glalie, an odd choice, but I'd really like to see this Pokemon improved, it just feels like the main Snorunt line is incomplete. Give it an evolution that looks like a more badass, majestic Snorunt and it'd be good with me.

Floatzel, awesome design but underwhelming otherwise. An evolution could be awesome, done correctly.
    Carnivine, Pre-Evolution, I'd be interested to see what it would be like. A tiny, carnivorous seed would be interesting.
    Carnivine, this one you could really make awesome. Throw a bit more Audrey II into an evolution's design with a bunch of sound based moves. It'd be amazing.
    Lumineon, another candidate that could potentially become a Dolphin-like thing upon evolving. It's cry is already similar to a Dolphin, and a Dolphin with Lumineon's colour scheme and fins would look pretty sweet.

Swoobat, apparently being a Gen 5 equivelant of a Gen 1 Pokemon (Golbat in this case) along with many others, could definitely benefit from an evolution. Just fix it's weird, fused ears, please.
    Audino, a bit like Chansey except a lot more balanced. Giving it an evolution with a lot less HP than Blissey but more mixed defensive stats might be nice, with a lot of moves for healing other Pokemon.
    Sawk/Throh Pre-Evolution, a bit like Tyrogue I guess, evolving into either Sawk or Throh depending on the conditions.
    Throh, to help differentiate this evolutionary family from Tyrogue's, instead of the baby form having 3 alternate evolutions, the two that it does have should get to evolve themselves. Throh could have very good Attack, Defence and Special Defence, but poor Speed and Special Attack, keeping his current HP stat unchanged.
    Sawk, unlike it's counterpart, Saak should have poor Defence, Special Defence and Special Attack, but very good Speed and Attack, keeping his current HP stat.
    Whimsicott, I was thinking the other day that a great excuse to add a Grass/Electric type would be with a Cotton pokemon, representing a thundercloud. I feel like Whimsicott would be the best candidate for an evolution like this, as a floating Cotton Ram Pokemon with Electric attacks would be pretty damn cool.
    Lilligant, could possibly find a really good concept for it's evolution in a Spanish Flamenco dancer, given most of the moves it learns have the word "Dance" in them. A slightly speed stat combined with an even better Special Attack could produce a pretty mean Special Sweeper, especially in the sun with the Chlorophyll ability.
    Basculin, both of Basculin's forms are pretty sucky, and they're so similar that having a form for them barely matters. However, if they had form-based evolutions that could change completely. Both could evolve into shark-like Pokemon. The Red-Striped form could become a sort of Swordfish/Goblin Shark cross, with a blade on it's nose (Jagged, like it's fins), whereas the Blue-striped form could evolve into a sort of Hammerhead shark, but with a sharper head than actual Hammerheads, looking like a Battleaxe (Smooth and sharp, like it's fins).
    Gothorita, Alternate Evolution, I know I said that I think that if one half of a pair evolves, the other should too, but I feel like I can make an exception with an alternate evolution on an otherwise completed line. Like Kirlia, I feel Male Gothorita should probably evolve into their own form (While still being able to evolve into Gothitelle). This would be a great way to add a Dark/Psychic-type into a line that, to be honest, should have got it anyway.
    Beeheeyem, a cool concept, but a design I'm not too keen on (It's mainly the hands, I don't like how each finger is a different colour), and also a little bit underwhelming stats wise. It might be nice to finish off this line with a sort of organic UFO design or something like that, with the saucer itself being one with the Pokemon's body.
    Stunfisk, great unique typing, wasted on a Flounder that makes farting noises. Great. They could easily evolve it into a big, badass Stingray with a barbed tail. But please, for the love of all things good, remove that beaky mouth. It has no place on this Pokemon.
    Druddigon, Pre-Evolution, because, let's face it, it's always going to be odd when one minute you have an egg about the size of your head, and then suddenly you have a huge Dragon hatch out of it. It could look like a little Stegosaurus, and it should have a lot less of the red patches on it's body.
    Druddigon, and this, because Druddigon was underwhelming. As Druddigon's supposed to be a Gargoyle, give it a Rock/Dragon typing, and tone down the brightness of the colours so they blend a bit better with each other, make the reds and blues look more rocky. This would really improve Druddigon if you ask me.
    Durant, I'm thinking it should get a Female-only evolution, much like Vespiquen. It should definitely have a way of countering Fire-type attacks and defending itself from them.

I believe that's around 38 (39 if Basculin's Evolutions were to be 2 entirely different Pokemon and not just forms), which, given the increased size of the Pokedex after Generation 5, seems reasonable if you ask me (Even more so when you consider that Gen 5 was the only generation to not introduce any Evolutions/Pre-Evolutions for any Pokemon, excluding the first).

I left some Pokemon out, such as Dunsparce and Luvdisc, because they've become pretty infamous for sucking so much, and I don't think a Luvdisc evolution could even co-exist with Alomamola.
    some interesting ideas many of which could work.
    was there a specific reason not suggested pre-evo's for scyther or onix? or did you just not think of those because those two at the moment still hatch from an egg the size of your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I agree with u 100% on the evos. I really would love to see these Pokemon get loved now

What about heatmor? Since he is the counterpart/enemy of durant
    Now that you mention it, yeah, I broke my own rule xD

Heatmor should probably get a Pre-Evolution instead, a baby anteater would be cute! I'll edit it in

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    some interesting ideas many of which could work.
    was there a specific reason not suggested pre-evo's for scyther or onix? or did you just not think of those because those two at the moment still hatch from an egg the size of your head.
    I think it was probably the fact that I pushed them out of my head for the list because they already had cool evolutions, so I didn't think about them when it came to Pre-Evolutions. I'll add those two to the list too.
    Last edited by ShadowKreach; 1st March 2013 at 7:53 PM.

I know it doesn't need it but I would enjoy to see a evolution for Galvantula. I know it doesn't need it, but I just want one simply because I have grown to really love the Joltik line lately
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I know it doesn't need it but I would enjoy to see a evolution for Galvantula. I know it doesn't need it, but I just want one simply because I have grown to really love the Joltik line lately
    I have a feeling that Ariados will get an evo this gen.
    my reasons
    1) he really sucks right now
    2) the bug gym in the trailer has a giant spider webb, seams to me that there will be a new spider pokemon so why not Ariados right

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    I have a feeling that Ariados will get an evo this gen.
    my reasons
    1) he really sucks right now
    2) the bug gym in the trailer has a giant spider webb, seams to me that there will be a new spider pokemon so why not Ariados right
    Lots of Pokemon suck, doesn't mean they'll get an evo.

It might not be a gym(though I think it is). They could always introduce a new spider Pokemon, I'm kind hoping for a more Tarantula like Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Lots of Pokemon suck, doesn't mean they'll get an evo.

It might not be a gym(though I think it is). They could always introduce a new spider Pokemon, I'm kind hoping for a more Tarantula like Pokemon.
    Yep, a lot of Pokemon do suck. I'm thinking a new spider, then an evolution. A hairy but fuzzy looking spider? I really want a Bug/Dark and that would be the perfect time to do it.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

How about one based on a Black Widow? If any spider based Pokemon would be Bug/Dark it would be that.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoSteve View Post
    How about one based on a Black Widow? If any spider based Pokemon would be Bug/Dark it would be that.
    Yeah, that would work better. Is the Black Widow the one with the red spot on its abdomen? If it is, I hope it looks like a red skull. I don't know why, but that would be cool.

Live that idea
    A black widow would be great!
    Dark/bug
    A thin galvantula

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

With GameFreak's ideas, they could make the Black Widow, a little, less scary. I'm not the biggest fan of spiders, I don't like them at all, but I really like the idea.
    Last edited by DarkSword39; 1st March 2013 at 8:26 PM.

Heatmor, Pre-Evolution, So that both Heatmor and it's counterpart have evolutionary relatives. Thanks to Pamizard for pointing out that I missed this.
    Yes to all of the above. I would add a dunsparce evolution(s) and alomomola evolution as well. What if Durant's evolution becomes fire ant with Steel/Fire typing. A weakness becomes neutral?
    FC: 2793-1148-2460

I do wonder about the reasonings for why certain pokemon like Gothorita, Cofagrigus & Druddigon were designed to be so misleading, GF just wanted to laugh at us for getting hyped. ._.
    I just can't see the sense in some of the designs, & the typing placed on them, Druddi's stats aren't too great & i dunno if Rock would of given it a bit of an edge, but hey. Surely everyone behind the creation of the designs makes informed & considered choices on who gets what Typing etc, i know we all can't get what we want but those examples just confuse me.
    CurrentPKMN Black2 Team

This Is A Legendary

T^T Gen' 6 Please Save us from these Pesky 'legends'

Same here, I pretty much have arachnophobia, but i love all 4 of the spider Pokes lol

If they made it a little less 'fluffy' than Galvantula but and a face simular to the scaryness of Yanmega then i would be happy
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

I know we have a geisha Pokemon allready froslass....
    But I'd love a new one with a psychic typing
    Using a ring of numbers/roman numerals as a shield and a fan
    Strong s.def and def
    http://imgmf1.starnow.com/20/2019420_3104056.jpg

Or even any type could fit a geisha
    For example:
    Grass, willow tree hair, flower on a dress of roots, leaf fan.
    Electric, spike blond hair, thorn dress
    Water, mermaid style dress and wavy floating hair

The remind look of a geisha can work great into a humiod Pokemon.
    I just want them to switch it up this time instead of another psychic remind humanoid
    Maybe something of a similar design but a different type....

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Strong s.def and def

For example:

I just want them to switch it up this time instead of another psychic remind humanoid
    To be honest, I don't like humanoid Pokemon that much. After the Gothitelle incident, I don't want to see another.

I don't think it's Farfetch'd for Farfetch'd to get an evolution in generation 6. <- Lame joke, but it had to be said.

I really hope they will get into cool type combinations in this generation. Spinda needs an evolution, Tediursa got Ursaring, and Cubchoo got Beartic. I hope it turns into a strong bear like the others. It's based on a Panda, but I hope the evolution won't be Black/White. It has the rare "contrary" as its hidden ability, so some nice stats for it would be awesome (if it keeps the ability on evolution)

Strong s.def and def

For example:

I do like the idea of a Geisha pokemon- I always thought that Grass would be the best typing- since flowers/trees/nature in general are common designs on a kimono. As for the other type, Ghost/Fighting or Steel would all be my choices, cause female humanoids seem overwrought with Psychic typings.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

I hope they add more Egyptian based Pokemon!!
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by applemania View Post
    I do like the idea of a Geisha pokemon- I always thought that Grass would be the best typing- since flowers/trees/nature in general are common designs on a kimono. As for the other type, Ghost/Fighting or Steel would all be my choices, cause female humanoids seem overwrought with Psychic typings.
    We had the Kimono Girls in Gold/Silver, I don't think we get one that IS one.
    EDIT: Or at least I don't want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    I hope they add more Egyptian based Pokemon!!
    Yeah, a sphinx Pokemon would be great.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I'm hoping this months corocoro scan
    Will be like the last times June scan
    Gave us
    Pidove,kling,minccino,munna
    Regional bird, two cutes and a random one
    Not too much but not too little
    And also showed them in battle maybe we can see a new background?
    I'd also like protagonist art work

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Yeah, a sphinx Pokemon would be great.
    I know Shinx is based off of a sphinx, but one that looks more like one.
    I think a good typing would be Ground/Psychic or Rock/Psychic.

I'm hoping this months corocoro scan
    Will be like the last times June scan
    Gave us
    Pidove,kling,minccino,munna
    Regional bird, two cutes and a random one
    Not too much but not too little
    And also showed them in battle maybe we can see a new background?
    I'd also like protagonist art work

I'm definitely hoping for some substantial information within the next month or two. At the very least, they should reveal some new screenshots, at least 2-4 new Pokemon, and the protagonist artwork. Something tells me we're not going to get much this month, either, GameFreak has been very tight lipped when it comes to the games lately (they did this with BW2 as well, during the initial announcement all the revealed was the new forms of Kyurem, and then didn't say a word about it until about 2 or 3 months before the game was released).

Page 468 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3684184584644654664674684694704714724785185681468 ... LastLast