Page 514 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4144645045105115125135145155165175185245646141514 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,850 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    Yes! And if you think about it, the anime always showcases more shinies, so it's logical that the short would use a shiny pokemon.
    I seriously doubt that Sylvveon is shiny, in regards to what we've been shown..
    As far as I'm concerned, sure Sylveons type is purposefully hyped (so I guess u can argue that they're trying to surprise us) but We have to remember that this is the first movie dedicated to the eeveelutions. They could just be hyping it for advertising purpose.
    In fact the entire eeveelution line has been promoted a butt load of times at the pokemon centers too.
    So I don't think there real intention is to conceal Sylveons type more so they want to put focus on the Eeveelutions as much as possible. Especially since the Eevee short will be featured in theaters in Japan.
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 8th March 2013 at 3:28 AM.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I seriously doubt that Sylvveon is shiny, in regards to what we've been shown..
    As far as I'm concerned, sure Sylveons type is purposefully hyped (so I guess u can argue that they're trying to surprise us) but We have to remember that this is the first movie dedicated to the eeveelutions. They could just be hyping it for advertising purpose.
    In fact the entire eeveelution line has been promoted a butt load of times at the pokemon centers too.
    So I don't think there real intention is to conceal Sylveons type more so they want to put focus on the Eeveelutions as much as possible. Especially since the Eevee short will be featured in theaters in Japan.
    hmmm it wouldn't surprise me though if it was shiny
    i mean it would be like GF to pull a fast one on us

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    hmmm it wouldn't surprise me though if it was shiny
    i mean it would be like GF to pull a fast one on us
    I wouldn't really consider that pulling a fast one...but ur right... I guess its possible but, I just don't think it would even make sense to introduce the shiny first...
    It wouldn't really hide anything really... Even if it were blue or another color, people would just reach for reasons as to why it would be a Dragon, Poison, Bug, Flying, Normal, Magic/Light type.... it would be the same arguement and wouldn't confuse people any more then its oiginal forme, said if it is in fact in its shiny forme.
    I just don't see why they would introduce its shiny forme without introducing the original first. I.E. Genesect.

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I wouldn't really consider that pulling a fast one...but ur right... I guess its possible but, I just don't think it would even make sense to introduce the shiny first...
    It wouldn't really hide anything really... Even if it were blue or another color, people would just reach for reasons as to why it would be a Dragon, Poison, Bug, Flying, Normal, Magic/Light type.... it would be the same arguement and wouldn't confuse people any more then its oiginal forme, said if it is in fact in its shiny forme.
    I just don't see why they would introduce its shiny forme without introducing the original first. I.E. Genesect.
    i see where you're coming from
    but i think it would make sense to try and conceal it's typing

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I suggested the possibility of the current Sylveon design being shiny weeks ago and was told over and over it wasn't possible. I still think it is possible. It would also coincide with the shiny Genesect. Also, to conceal the real typing having this incredibly deceptive coloring would make sense.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Doing a quick read back on this discussion, I think that it being it's shiny form is viable. I mean, all of the Eeveelution's have clear indications of it's types, but Sylveon doesn't... Though, if this is the actual coloration, I can see the sky at different times of day being i, but we'll have to wait till around Monday.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post

-New Type: I don't care if you don't want a new type the possibility is still there, so don't start. Sylveon doesn't really embody one of the 17 types and the problems I listed with it being Flying and/or Normal are the reasons why I think a new type. Not to mention I really want a new one :P

Problem with this is it's been a while since they released a new Type(since gen 2) so the chances of that happening are low. But hey I can still hope for my Fairy-Type.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's possible they could introduce Fairy type!
    Current Alpha Sapphire Team:

Hoenn Pokédex: Caught 70/211
    Friend Code: 3497-2105-7478 (Scott)

Since this is coming out before Hoenn's remake, do you think they'll pay special attention to the 3rd-gen Pokemon while they update move sets, abilities, etc?

Personally, I hope they update a couple third-generation Pokemon:

Gardevoir - I think she could use a little boost. I think she should be given Aura Sphere, through one of two ways:
    1) through breeding, perhaps through Gallade learning it
    or 2) through a special move tutor

Lati Twins - Their signature moves are too weak. Luster Purge and Mist Ball need either a boost in power or more PP's, in my opinion.

With the Ruby/Sapphire remakes on the horizon, which 3rd-gen Pokemon would you like see an update or boost in the 6th gen?

I would like to see Salamence.
    I reallly want to catch Bagon early

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Personally i really hope there are not that many new evolutions..i would rather focus on new Pokemon than the old ones

If Sylveon is Flying and has a high sp attack,I hope they make a good Flying type attack...stronger than Air Slash and weaker and more accurate than Hurricane.Maybe a counterpart of Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Flamethrower.

Or possibly,a counterpart to Earthquake...to further emphasize their opposition.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I suggested the possibility of the current Sylveon design being shiny weeks ago and was told over and over it wasn't possible. I still think it is possible. It would also coincide with the shiny Genesect. Also, to conceal the real typing having this incredibly deceptive coloring would make sense.
    Sorry if I come off as blunt, but "coincide?"
    Genesecet isn't even from the same gen, and was introduced FIRST in its original coloration.
    Though there is nothing stating that sylveon can't be shiny, there is no reason for them to display sylveon in its shiny forme in the first place. I've seen people say maybe its to throw us off. Honestly color doesn't thow anybody off. Even if slveon was red, blue, green, or purple, people will still argue that Sylveons design in general doesn't seem to represent any typing, hence the speculation and confusion would spark (in regards to typing) regardless of color. On top of that, the shiny formes of previous Eeveelutions don't change the overall appearance of the pokemons type anyways.

And in regards to Shiny Genesect, I'm sure that there will be a Shiny Genesect event that will be distributed in participating theaters.
    1.) To promote the movie
    2.) Genesect in general is a wifi exclusive pokemon
    Hence why they chose to make Genesect shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Personally i really hope there are not that many new evolutions..i would rather focus on new Pokemon than the old ones

Same and if evolutions need to be given give to pokemon that need it, aka standalones mostly.

I really doubt they would reveal a Pokémon in it's Shiny form. :/

I do hope Sylveon's Shiny form is Blue, though. :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Or maybe then shiny Eevee evolves into a Flying type and the normal Eevee evolves into a Ground type.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Or maybe then shiny Eevee evolves into a Flying type and the normal Eevee evolves into a Ground type.
    Oh lord please no it's too rare to have a shiny eevee.

It's possible for sylveon to be shiny though we don't know but its evo method has nothing to do with it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I wouldn't like that, because then it would be impossible to get a shiny Sylveon.

I was just trying to come up with ideas since every sentence of this forum is recycled crap...over and over again.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

I'm hoping for a Fire/Ice Pokemon! It'd be unique as hell!

I think Absol could use a pre-evolution, and Absol itself could use a slight buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    I think Absol could use a pre-evolution, and Absol itself could use a slight buff.
    If a Pokemon needs a buff it'd be good to get an evo for it. I don't see the point of baby pokemon unless that original Pokemon was difficult to catch in previous gens.

I think Cryogonal might get a baby form with a split evo from it, that has high defence and low sp defence, and has dual typing with ice.

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

The thing that has always struck me as significant about slyveon is the bows.It has 1 round it's neck and 1 on it's left ear.This is one of the reasons i think there will be a counterpart.However the more I consider it the more it seems to me that the ribbons might be more significant.Perhaps they could be a held item that causes eevee to evolve.What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    The thing that has always struck me as significant about slyveon is the bows.It has 1 round it's neck and 1 on it's left ear.This is one of the reasons i think there will be a counterpart.However the more I consider it the more it seems to me that the ribbons might be more significant.Perhaps they could be a held item that causes eevee to evolve.What do you guys think?
    Hmm, that got me thinking. Ribbons and bows are often tied on presents/gifts, right? Maybe this is a trading evolution. I hate trade evolutions myself but it hasn't been done for eevee....and trading is like giving someone a gift

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by GerudoPrince View Post
    Hmm, that got me thinking. Ribbons and bows are often tied on presents/gifts, right? Maybe this is a trading evolution. I hate trade evolutions myself but it hasn't been done for eevee....and trading is like giving someone a gift
    Thats a possibilty but like you I hope not.Still its a decent explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by GerudoPrince View Post
    A straight up trade or trade while holding something evolution is unlikely since eeveelutions have always highlighted something new, but Pathans you're on to something. Perhaps the ability to gift Pokemon is in, and that is how sylveon evolves.

Page 514 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4144645045105115125135145155165175185245646141514 ... LastLast