Page 669 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5696196596656666676686696706716726736797197691669 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,725 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by machine gun View Post
    my new idea for a pokemon

a Sableye evo and it should have a ruby, a sapphire, an emerald, a gold nugget, a silver nugget, a crystal, a pearl, a diamond & a platinum nugget on its body
    That would be cool it would be like referencing almost every other game
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by EpiK SauCe View Post
    While i like the idea, i don't think electric is our "light" type at all. Otherwise it would be good/bad against dark or ghost.
    He said he wasn't talking about "goodness" but rather how electricity actually produces light
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

You know what we need. More fruit pokemon!
    Fruit are like de best things in the world.
    And come on we only have a pineapple(kinda) and a cherry as fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    And a big badass banana dinosaur. I hope tropius gets a pre evo and maybe an evo. Its design has so much potential..

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Dunno why, but I want a honey badger Pokemon as this Gens "First Route Normal Type" (my name). Probably cos I like badgers.
    Also, how awesome would an Electric Fighting Type Pokemon be? There's been a Fire Fighting Type in every Gen since 3, so why not an Electric version? Think of the potential... An electrified boxer, perhaps?
    Also: PLEASE make Fennekin evolve into Fire Psychic, Game Freak! Fire Fighting types are starting to suck.
    Last edited by PurpleTitan; 29th March 2013 at 9:49 PM.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

A pineapple Pokemon would be awesome.

As long as it's not under the sea and has a sponge living in it.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    A pineapple Pokemon would be awesome.

As long as it's not under the sea and has a sponge living in it.
    The sponge would be its counterpart. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    The sponge would be its counterpart. xD
    *Gasps* THAT MAKES SENSE! xD

I thought about a Fire/Grass pepper Pokemon (A pepper is a fruit!)

I also think it would be cool if we had another Fire/Steel Pokemon that isn't Legendary.
    It's inspiration could come from solar panels
    So, I can see a lizard (or humanoid) creature that is covered in shiny, reflective metal
    Such an inspiration could give it the Drought Ability and make it a good OU Pokemon!
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Maybe Luxio wil change and get A split like this:

Shinx
    __|__
    __V__
    Luxio
    __|____|
    __V____V
    Luxray|Electric/Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    Maybe Luxio wil change and get A split like this:

Shinx
    __|__
    __V__
    Luxio
    __|____|
    __V____V
    Luxray|Electric/Dark
    Ehh... I must admit that I hope this doesn't happen. I liked that the Shinx line was such a direct Electric line. I hope that if they make an Electric/Dark Pokemon it has it's own line instead of having a break in the Shinx line.

Ehh... I must admitem that I hope this doesn't happen. I liked that the Shinx line was such a direct Electric line. I hope that if they make an Electric/Dark Pokemon it has it's own line instead of having a break in the Shinx line.
    I agree, I'd rather have new Pokemon lines than changes to old Pokemon evo lines

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

I doubt Gamefreak woll evolve/Pre evolve the early route Pokemon. Personally those Com-mons should just be left the way they are since they have a unique trait of being obtained early and usually low stats.

Ehh... I must admit that I hope this doesn't happen. I liked that the Shinx line was such a direct Electric line. I hope that if they make an Electric/Dark Pokemon it has it's own line instead of having a break in the Shinx line.
    Completely agreed. The Shinx-Line was a beginning Pokemon, so I don't think it will get a Split-Evolution.

For an Electric/Dark Pokemon... I don't want to say a Wolf, but I can't think of anything else. Um... A Panda!
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Completely agreed. The Shinx-Line was a beginning Pokemon, so I don't think it will get a Split-Evolution.

For an Electric/Dark Pokemon... I don't want to say a Wolf, but I can't think of anything else. Um... A Panda!
    I was thinking along the lines of a tiger? Electric/Dark tiger would be cool (and it could be a counterpart to Luxray).

I still want a goat Pokemon. A grass type kid that gains a Rock type along with giant horns through evolution.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    I was thinking along the lines of a tiger? Electric/Dark tiger would be cool (and it could be a counterpart to Luxray).

I still want a goat Pokemon. A grass type kid that gains a Rock type along with giant horns through evolution.
    I have to agree with the tiger, or a lion maybe. I think that if it were one of those two it would look the best

I just saw the Jynx evolution fake. Despite the obviousness of it's fakeness, I kind of like the basics of the design. However, I would like a Jynx evolution to be based off of a viking opera singer. Blonde hair in two long braids with an ice cap on her head. Her dress is longer and more elegant and she has a large breastplate made out of ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I just saw the Jynx evolution fake. Despite the obviousness of it's fakeness, I kind of like the basics of the design. However, I would like a Jynx evolution to be based off of a viking opera singer. Blonde hair in two long braids with an ice cap on her head. Her dress is longer and more elegant and she has a large breastplate made out of ice.
    Been playing Little Inferno?? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel Lover View Post
    Been playing Little Inferno?? :P
    I have not (ever heard of it.) :P

Hey guys short while lurking here so I've chosen to take the plunge into this forum. =)

I have a few idea's which could be in the game as Pokemon if it is Europe based:
    1) a ancient castle Pokemon - ie medieval castle which could be a grass and rock Pokemon (castle covered in moss) which could be a physical wall
    2) the 3 legendary like birds/dogs could be knights which are steel+ a type? or is that too far?
    3) A robin hood Pokemon (maybe a grass fighting?) although not a fox as it'ssssss way to close to Disney. =P

So... Yama Uba to opera singer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghris View Post
    Hey guys short while lurking here so I've chosen to take the plunge into this forum. =)

I have a few idea's which could be in the game as Pokemon if it is Europe based:
    1) a ancient castle Pokemon - ie medieval castle which could be a grass and rock Pokemon (castle covered in moss) which could be a physical wall
    2) the 3 legendary like birds/dogs could be knights which are steel+ a type? or is that too far?
    3) A robin hood Pokemon (maybe a grass fighting?) although not a fox as it'ssssss way to close to Disney. =P
    A Robin Hood pokemon sounds really cool. Can't really think of a secondary type to go along with grass though. Maybe it could just be pure?

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    A Robin Hood pokemon sounds really cool. Can't really think of a secondary type to go along with grass though. Maybe it could just be pure?
    Well i was thing he could be grass / fighting but just grass could but if they include a light type (IMO although sounds awesome is unlikely) it could be grass and light as he's a legend of good nature.
    Thinking of more folk tales they could do (being from Britain i jump to king Arthur but I'm a little Meh on that idea) Ia orc/ goblin pokemon (dark grass?) which live in caves(Tolkien).

A King Arthur legendary would be awesome. Steel/Light(if light type were to exist)?

I think an Orc or Goblin would be Ground/Dark or Rock/Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Ghris View Post
    technically, we already have that. The Muskedeer Trio/Swords of Justice. Cobalion is even part Steel.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post

I could actually see a sort of panda Pokemon working pretty well for an Electric/Dark Pokemon.

Page 669 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5696196596656666676686696706716726736797197691669 ... LastLast