New 3DS FC: 2981-8908-8671
Friend Safari: I have no idea I just got this new 3ds
PM me if you want a battle or trade
Thank you Mr. Iwata. May you rest in peace. You will surely be missed dearly.Originally Posted by Mr. Satoru Iwata
Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time
You know what we need. More fruit pokemon!
Fruit are like de best things in the world.
And come on we only have a pineapple(kinda) and a cherry as fruit.
Dunno why, but I want a honey badger Pokemon as this Gens "First Route Normal Type" (my name). Probably cos I like badgers.
Also, how awesome would an Electric Fighting Type Pokemon be? There's been a Fire Fighting Type in every Gen since 3, so why not an Electric version? Think of the potential... An electrified boxer, perhaps?
Also: PLEASE make Fennekin evolve into Fire Psychic, Game Freak! Fire Fighting types are starting to suck.
Last edited by PurpleTitan; 29th March 2013 at 9:49 PM.
I AM ERROR!
Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure
I also think it would be cool if we had another Fire/Steel Pokemon that isn't Legendary.
It's inspiration could come from solar panels
So, I can see a lizard (or humanoid) creature that is covered in shiny, reflective metal
Such an inspiration could give it the Drought Ability and make it a good OU Pokemon!
Maybe Luxio wil change and get A split like this:
If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123
Friend code = 1246 9647 9334
I doubt Gamefreak woll evolve/Pre evolve the early route Pokemon. Personally those Com-mons should just be left the way they are since they have a unique trait of being obtained early and usually low stats.
Do you like Fan-fiction? How about deciding on different choices? If you like both, come join this Face-Off where you get to decide on the outcomes for what I write!
I just saw the Jynx evolution fake. Despite the obviousness of it's fakeness, I kind of like the basics of the design. However, I would like a Jynx evolution to be based off of a viking opera singer. Blonde hair in two long braids with an ice cap on her head. Her dress is longer and more elegant and she has a large breastplate made out of ice.
Hey guys short while lurking here so I've chosen to take the plunge into this forum. =)
I have a few idea's which could be in the game as Pokemon if it is Europe based:
1) a ancient castle Pokemon - ie medieval castle which could be a grass and rock Pokemon (castle covered in moss) which could be a physical wall
2) the 3 legendary like birds/dogs could be knights which are steel+ a type? or is that too far?
3) A robin hood Pokemon (maybe a grass fighting?) although not a fox as it'ssssss way to close to Disney. =P
Thinking of more folk tales they could do (being from Britain i jump to king Arthur but I'm a little Meh on that idea) Ia orc/ goblin pokemon (dark grass?) which live in caves(Tolkien).
A King Arthur legendary would be awesome. Steel/Light(if light type were to exist)?
I think an Orc or Goblin would be Ground/Dark or Rock/Dark