Page 728 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6286787187247257267277287297307317327387788281728 ... LastLast
Results 18,176 to 18,200 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    Oh yeah it's definatly part of the "Mon" but i don't know what it is? A foot perhaps?
    Foot or tail.
    Notice how mewtwo's new form feet are black ? wink wink.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It's definitely not a cloud. I watched the video and there's no cloud on the sky, so it's definitely part of the Pokemon.

It's not the tip of the tree behind it either, since the tip of the tree is green.
    Yeah i watched it again a couple of time and the white part does just appear, so yeah that's also part of the pokemon. I do apologise

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Foot or tail.
    I hope it's not mewtwo's new forme, i want new pokemon

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

cause Dragon types need to be NERFED!!!
    I don't see why, especially if we're apparently unconcerned with competitive play. Dragons are consistently some of the rarest, most powerful and slow-levelling Pokémon in every game, for good reason; they're Dragons! Not all types are created equally, Water and Normal often exist in abundance and can boast some of the worst Pokémon in existence in their repertoire, but that's because the creatures/things they represent are as common as muck in reality.

I have been thinking that the second evee evo (if we get one) will be ground type, because that statue with the palpitoad and the golurlk holding the evee. I assume that the trainer in the statue will be some important ground type pokemon trainer. I know that is assuming alot but that is all I have to go on at this moment.

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

I can't wait for this new pokemon. Saturday/sunday, right?

I don't think they'll make any new types.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    I have been thinking that the second evee evo (if we get one) will be ground type, because that statue with the palpitoad and the golurlk holding the evee. I assume that the trainer in the statue will be some important ground type pokemon trainer. I know that is assuming alot but that is all I have to go on at this moment.
    Same thoughts!
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    @Yveltal96. Eek double post
    But Sylveon is the first so it needs to be weak to the second one and only Rock is suitable for that second one, Ice and Electric being already taken.although you must see that image I posted. Fighting or Bug would be cool though.
    A Fighting Type Eeveelution would mean all Eeveelutions have at least one weakness and one advantage

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Foot or tail.
    Hasn't that been proven fake yet? Also I too think that both of those things are a part of the Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    Groudon: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Stop tearing apart the land that I JUST created! What's wrong with you?!"
    Regigigas: "I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!"

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    I don't think they'll make any new types.
    Agreed. There's no need for a light type due to its similarity to the electric type.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Agreed. There's no need for a light type due to its similarity to the electric type.
    Why would they be similar?

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Hasn't that been proven fake yet?
    We still don't know if it is fake or not, iirc the only person to say it is fake, is Mr. XY, who does not provide proof (and we aren't even sure if this is the same Mr. XY as back then or a completely different person who used the same name just to gain attention)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

That, and the only reason dark/steel were made was to counter the very op psychic.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

We still don't know if it is fake or not, iirc the only person to say it is fake, is Mr. XY, who does not provide proof (and we aren't even sure if this is the same Mr. XY as back then or a completely different person who used the same name just to gain attention)
    If it doesn't come up in corocoro next time it leaks or smash this week would that mean we could consider it fake maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Scammel View Post
    I don't see why, especially if we're apparently unconcerned with competitive play. Dragons are consistently some of the rarest, most powerful and slow-levelling Pokémon in every game, for good reason; they're Dragons! Not all types are created equally, Water and Normal often exist in abundance and can boast some of the worst Pokémon in existence in their repertoire, but that's because the creatures/things they represent are as common as muck in reality.
    Well that's also because the majority of dragons you're talking about are pseudo legends
    Metagross and TTar also take the same amount of training
    Weaker dragons like druddigon and Altaria aren't as hard to train
    It's just the majority of dragons are pseudo legends or legendaries

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

It in my opinion is just because people think that dark needs an opposite. I personally think its unecassary but either way i wouldnt care.
    It could be a nice addition. Does anyone think the regional bug (bug/poison) this gen will be a snail but will evolve into an awesome steel/poison super snail. Of course to coincide with the french theme. More bug pokemon would be cool, like bug/electric volbeat and illumise. And i cant remember who said about a physic/bug Venemoth evo but im for it.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    It in my opinion is just because people think that dark needs an opposite. I personally think its unecassary but either way i wouldnt care.
    It could be a nice addition. Does anyone think the regional bug (bug/poison) this gen will be a snail but will evolve into an awesome steel/poison super snail. Of course to coincide with the french theme. More bug pokemon would be cool, like bug/electric volbeat and illumise. And i cant remember who said about a physic/bug Venemoth evo but im for it.
    A dark/bug would be awesome!
    Also what do you mean by regional bug (bug/poison)?
    Bug/poison isn't always used
    But also another bug/electric or bug/ice would be awesome

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    A snail would be cool. Toxic slime for a move?

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    Why would they be similar?
    We've already got Lanturn and Ampharos as electric types, so why introduce a Light type? Too many complications would come from it.

So is there any link? If there is another Mr.XY his username must be different, slightly?
    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    Groudon: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Stop tearing apart the land that I JUST created! What's wrong with you?!"
    Regigigas: "I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!"

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    A snail would be cool. Toxic slime for a move?
    Oh didn't see the snail part lol
    That would be cool I hope they make a bug/psychic snail
    Like the one from regular show

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Scammel View Post
    I'm not concerned with competitive play, as I said. But.
    It does however annoy me a bit that the types aren't created equal (balanced). I get that Dragons are mystical creatures, but imo it's unfair to have a type thats slightly stronger than all other types.
    Might as well replace all your pokemon end-game with Dragons as they are stronger... >_>
    And that they are rare, and level slow... thats a stupid handicap as it has nothing to do with balance once you're actually in a fight.

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

Light type = I don't see why not, could help type balance and stuffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    new attacks come out every generation
    and are you trying to say the game would be bad if it didn't have new types? cause that's bull ****
    Did I say that? no i didn't.
    New Attacks based on those types of course. interesting New stuff imo.

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

Quote Originally Posted by Akimoto-Kenta View Post
    I'm not concerned with competitive play, as I said. But.
    It does however annoy me a bit that the types aren't created equal (balanced). I get that Dragons are mystical creatures, but imo it's unfair to have a type thats slightly stronger than all other types.
    Might as well replace all your pokemon end-game with Dragons as they are stronger... >_>
    And that they are rare, and level slow... thats a stupid handicap as it has nothing to do with balance once you're actually in a fight.
    The Dragon type by itself is not a really strong type. It's the pokemon in it that are strong. Some Dragon types like Altaria aren't all that great. Base stats are usually the defining factor in a pokemon's usability.

You just think the dragon type is strong because you're looking at its pokemon, and not the type itself.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    We've already got Lanturn and Ampharos as electric types, so why introduce a Light type? Too many complications would come from it.
    i'm not saying there should be light type but i don't think they would be similar, anyway if it's to counter dark it not about like physical light (that produced by Ampharos or Lanturn)but i think happiness or being on the light side of things

Page 728 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6286787187247257267277287297307317327387788281728 ... LastLast