Page 774 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6747247647707717727737747757767777787848248741774 ... LastLast
Results 19,326 to 19,350 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

And this is how disappointment forms...
    LOL that made my day. Those ideas are REALLY cool, but Gamefreak just never comes through like that T.T

What about an ursaring evolution I can see it now:
    Ursamajor the Olympian pokemon
    The 5 circles on its chest represent the Olympics.
    Normal/Fighting?

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Normal/Fighting?
    Idk? Ursaring is already pretty beastly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyxcat View Post
    LOL that made my day. Those ideas are REALLY cool, but Gamefreak just never comes through like that T.T
    Thanks . Yeah it's unrealistic to hope for all of them, but I mean, atleast 2 are possible :P
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Normal/Fighting?
    Yeah, if they want another "Uri Geller VS Kadabra" lawsuit. Those rings are trademarked.

But there's a bunch of animals that I'm really, really surprised Game Freak has never made into Pokemon. Dolphins. Houseflies. Earthworms. Dinosaurs. The amount of dinosaur Pokemon, I could count on both hands. How do they not have more dinosaurs!?

Hell, for a Japanese company that takes the odd bit of inspiration from Japanese mythology, it's amazing that how rarely they use the more well-known monsters. They've got, what? One tengu (Shiftry) and two kappa (Golduck and Ludicolo).
    They've made a couple of oni, but it's not exactly obvious that they're meant to be one (kinda sorta Electabuzz, and Bert and Ernie... I mean Sawk and Throh). Give me a mean-looking ogre guy in a tiger-skin loincloth and a big club any day. (Plus, hey, excuse to use Bone Club/Rush/Merang on Pokemon that don't suck) Also, it could be another child-stealing Pokedex entry, as Japanese folklore sometimes has a child kidnapped and replaced with the child of an oni. Could be fun.
    Last edited by danburite3; 8th April 2013 at 8:50 AM.

Hmm..a Olympian Pokemon..that is a great idea but i wouldn't use the rings..

There should be a cosmic type,related to you know...space and stars and god-like attributes.I'm not saying it should be named cosmic,just...something like Star type or Holy type...

Just look at Mewtwo's new form,it looks somewhat divine.This type could be the new superior type...something Psychic has failed since gen 2.I'm not saying it wouldn't have counters,just that it's more perfect,more priviledged and more rare than other types.

Attacks could sound something like Comet Strike--a version of Quick Attack,Space murmur,Black Hole,AUM--could be a stat boosting move...like sharply raising SpAtk and SpDef,Seven Spheres could be another attack with seven colored spheres...kinda like an attack with seven chakras...blah blah...anyway,these are just some ideas.
    Last edited by Nacreous; 8th April 2013 at 10:04 AM.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

I don't think the new mewtwo form has another type. Psychic type already fits it.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    I don't think the new mewtwo form has another type. Psychic type already fits it.
    That's okay but i would like to see it gain a secondary type..Pure Psychic has been overdone..

Quote Originally Posted by danburite3 View Post
    The amount of dinosaur Pokemon, I could count on both hands. How do they not have more dinosaurs!?
    I agree; we need more dinos! It'd be awesome to see a Pokemon based on this one, for example.

Hell, for a Japanese company that takes the odd bit of inspiration from Japanese mythology, it's amazing that how rarely they use the more well-known monsters. They've got, what? One tengu (Shiftry) and two kappa (Golduck and Ludicolo).
    They've also got the Kyuubi no Kitsune (Ninetales and Zoroark), the Tsuchinoko (Dunsparce), the Yamata no Orochi (Hydreigon) and the Yuki-onna (Froslass).
    So yeah, I think we have enough Japanese-based Pokes for the time being.

Give me a mean-looking ogre guy in a tiger-skin loincloth and a big club any day.
    Umm...yeeeaaaah, that's not gonna happen.

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by blue8arman View Post
    Is completely and utterly fake

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    Is completely and utterly fake
    Yeah defenitly fake, why would GameFreak even think about a cubed voltorb, not even questionable how fake that is.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

I just laughed.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I already know it's fake cuz of the talk about it yesterday...

I just laugh so hard at that. People are really desperate in fakes nowadays <_<

That Voltorb is clearly a parody of the Mewtwo reveal, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I already know it's fake cuz of the talk about it yesterday...

I just laugh so hard at that. People are really desperate in fakes nowadays <_<
    I wouldn't consider it a fake, more of a joke

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

I wouldn't consider it a fake, more of a joke
    It's still a fake nonetheless.

Anything that is supposed to be a Pokémon but has not been recognized by official authority is a fake. Eg: Volcube (that Cuboid Voltorb)

It's still a fake nonetheless.

Anything that is supposed to be a Pokémon but has not been recognized by official authority is a fake. Eg: Volcube (that Cuboid Voltorb)
    I guess, but the person who has made it isn't trying to make people believe it will be in the game there just mocking the newtwo form/new pokemon debate

I guess, but the person who has made it isn't trying to make people believe it will be in the game there just mocking the newtwo form/new pokemon debate
    I kinda figured <_<

But, anyway... New Poké... A Luvdisc prevo? :P

I kinda figured <_<

But, anyway... New Poké... A Luvdisc prevo? :P
    With Mewtwo getting that new thing whatever it is and Eevee getting a new evo in the shape of Sylveon my guess would be that we can expect more Generation one evo's. Maybe a Pinsir evo or pre evo, Kangaskhan evo or pre evo or Laparas evo or pre evo

I'd like to see more type combinations that haven't been done before, and a greater diversity in types found earlier on in the game. I think I saw someone here say (and I think it's a very valid point) that it's a bit frustrating / not very ideal / hard to suddenly include the 6th member of your team that has the type coverage you're after once you're - for instance - beyond the 6th gym. Having diversity available more immediately would make for greater diversity found in early teams, and whatnot. Sure, keep the Normal rodent and the Normal / Flying early bird, but don't limit us to just that, as well as the occasional Bug or Dark or Rock. Oh and Electric too.

Additionally, I'd like to see some Grass, Water, and Fire types found relatively early on. I know Grass type has been recently, with Sewaddle, and you could get a Magikarp or Tentacool or something in most of the games. But I'd like to see Pokémon that you could quite seriously consider as viable alternatives to the Starters. For instance, I usually trade and restart so that I can get all three Starters, and use them, and a Flying type as the core of my team (for both type coverage, but also game purposes, Fly and Surf and whatnot), with two others. However, I understand that not everyone either has the capacity to trade and restart (which I probably won't this time around), or likes all three of the Starters (which I do, thankfully). The ~alternatives~ would have a different secondary type to the Starters (who I believe will be Psychic, Dark and Fighting (Fenn, Ches, Froa)) and would also serve different purposes to their counterparts. So if Fennekin becomes a special tank, for instance, their alternative would be, say, a physical sweeper. Of course, I understand that Starters are supposed to be special, and so having what is essentially a second set of starters available early on might ruin this for some, so I'd make this second set slightly weaker, perhaps having 10% less BST or something.

A three stage Fire/Bug or Fire/Poison would be cool, in my opinion. An arachnid of some sort, perhaps a spider that becomes a scorpion, or something of that ilk. A Water/Electric gecko-lizardy-thing that remains on all fours throughout evolution. And perhaps a Grass/Ground based on root vegetables or something. I'm not so sure on that. Although I did think the Sewaddle line was a pretty viable alternative to Snivy.

I'm personally all about three-stage Pokémon, when possible. Early (no later than before the 4th gym) three-stage, even better, Types I'd especially like to see implemented are Poison, Electric, Ground and Ice. And please, make them half decent. And not silly. Not a massive fan of Vanillite, personally. Perhaps even the first three stage fossil? A Rock/Poison Ankylosaurus?

And... Yeah. I'm a supporter of the Sound type. I appreciate not everyone is, so I'll put this in spoiler tags. This is thought out and has logical reasons behind weaknesses. Comments are appreciated, although if you're just going to say "SOUND TYPEZ IZ ST00PID" then I'd rather if you kept it to yourself.

Spoiler:- Sound Type:
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post
    I'd like to see more type combinations that haven't been done before, and a greater diversity in types found earlier on in the game. I think I saw someone here say (and I think it's a very valid point) that it's a bit frustrating / not very ideal / hard to suddenly include the 6th member of your team that has the type coverage you're after once you're - for instance - beyond the 6th gym. Having diversity available more immediately would make for greater diversity found in early teams, and whatnot. Sure, keep the Normal rodent and the Normal / Flying early bird, but don't limit us to just that, as well as the occasional Bug or Dark or Rock. Oh and Electric too.
    Bug- There is normally an early type you can catch in most games and in some you can even get two

Rock- Most games have an early cave in which Rock types can be caught

I agree we could do with more early dark types but IMO i think the three types we need more diversity in are Ice, Fire and maybe Poison
    Last edited by mtie123; 8th April 2013 at 2:12 PM.

Bug- There is normally an early type you can catch in most games and in some you can even get two

Rock- Most games have an early cave in which Rock types can be caught

I agree we could do with more early dark types but IMO i think the three types we need more diversity we need is Ice, Fire and maybe Poison types
    Sorry, should have made myself more clear. I meant that we seem to get loads of Normal and Normal/Flying types early on (no bad thing), and then the next most abundant from there is Bug and Rock. Then Dark. Sorry for any confusion!
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post
    Sorry, should have made myself more clear. I meant that we seem to get loads of Normal and Normal/Flying types early on (no bad thing), and then the next most abundant from there is Bug and Rock. Then Dark. Sorry for any confusion!
    No it's my fault i clearly skim read it and didn't acknowledge what you were saying i do apologies, now that I've properly read what you said i do agree we need more diversity in the earlier routes

Who would like 2 new pokemon who can evolve in the same pokemon, but in 1 evolution line it will become more powerfull in attack and in the other evolution line it will be stronger in defence?

Page 774 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6747247647707717727737747757767777787848248741774 ... LastLast