Page 894 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7948448848908918928938948958968978989049449941894 ... LastLast
Results 22,326 to 22,350 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    And out of that 12, we only properly know about the 3 starters.
    This is just stupid.
    Oh and that 54 pokes being in the dex is completely speculation. I'm pretty sure even GF doesn't know the dex yet.
    That's why I said possibly, And the fifty-four are old ones, so we have like 66 possible ones? I mean Gen IV stuck most new evoes out of the dex and in limbo until Platinum fixed it, so I agree about it being inaccurate.

Anyway, I'd like a Ice/Fire Pokemon that evolves/has another form into/which is a Fire/Water-Type. It melted itself!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    That's why I said possibly, And the fifty-four are old ones, so we have like 66 possible ones? I mean Gen IV stuck most new evoes out of the dex and in limbo until Platinum fixed it, so I agree about it being inaccurate.

Anyway, I'd like a Ice/Fire Pokemon that evolves/has another form into/which is a Fire/Water-Type. It melted itself!
    Third stage just water, because it put out the fire?
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post

Haha, I wonder how that Pokémon would look like. I bet it's something that causes frostbites.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Hmmm fire/water makes the secret steam type pokemon lol couldn't help myself on that. But a ice/rock or ice/fight would be neat to see. Over all Imo psychic and ghost needs more love. In the later gens those two were power houses.
    Wake up and smell the Oddish

A true Dark/Fighting type that actually looks befitting its typing, not a runt like those two.
    And well everybody look at Wulava's sig. True that Sylveon is frustrating, irritating and troubling everyone.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

I will literally take anything new, like anything. At this point if they revealed Fennekin was fire/fighting i would be raging but happy we had something new. Anyway on top how about a Glacier Pokemon abit like Gigalith? Ice/Rock dual typing
    Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    A true Dark/Fighting type that actually looks befitting its typing, not a runt like those two.
    And well everybody look at Wulava's sig. True that Sylveon is frustrating, irritating and troubling everyone.
    What do you mean by true Dark/Fighting type?
    Last edited by mtie123; 27th April 2013 at 11:16 AM.

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post

If they don't give us 5 new pokemon until June's corocoro.....
    They will have some problems....BIG PROBLEMS....MUAHHAHAHAHAHYFGHAH
    *dies*
    Dafuq?
    5 pokes is asking for waay too much. With the way things are going now, I'll be happy with just one new poke.
    Same here, 1 Pokémon at leasts gives something new to speculate about and it's great for those who expect a decent amount of spoilers when they realize that the games haven't spoiled too much at the moment.
    And out of that 12, we only properly know about the 3 starters.
    This is just stupid.
    Oh and that 54 pokes being in the dex is completely speculation. I'm pretty sure even GF doesn't know the dex yet.
    ..because the games are still being made?
    Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Slyveon hasn't caused me any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    That's what I meant.

Slyveon hasn't caused me any trouble.
    Then ur weird

That's what I meant.

Then ur weird
    I may be e-weird but I'm also literally crazy.

Watch as Gamefreak make a mistake on Sylveon's typing when most of us think that "ah so that's it's type, yay no more arguements SPPf is friendly once more!" when they say "Oops that was a mistake go on with your arguements, it's true typing will be revealed when you pick up X and Y".

Anyone up for a Sandslash evolution?

I may be e-weird but I'm also literally crazy.

Watch as Gamefreak make a mistake on Sylveon's typing when most of us think that "ah so that's it's type, yay no more arguements SPPf is friendly once more!" when they say "Oops that was a mistake go on with your arguements, it's true typing will be revealed when you pick up X and Y".

Anyone up for a Sandslash evolution?
    lol, Sylveon. Always caused trouble for us.

Personally, I'm cool with Sandslash as it is. I'd just ask for a buff on its offenses.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Is speculation time!! xD

Hey guys remember back in 2011 when Masuda and Sugimori reveal they rejected a design for a pokemon based on Dolly (the first goat clone)....[it was for Black and White,right?]

But now we got XY...which is hinted to be based on genetic (Based on the DNA in the Japanese logos) so maybe this time around we get the Dolly based mon...maybe has a legendary pokemon!!
    It's possible. Ever since Mewtwo's new forme was revealed, I've been a supporter of the genetics theme tehory so I really think this could happen

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    The "more to the story" you're referring to is that this Pokemon referred to an ACTUAL clone that was created in the real world. Mewtwo was just some random thing they created. It didn't refer to any sort of real-life situation other than cloning itself, but there was an actual sheep that was cloned that this Pokemon is referring to. Besides, I've heard a lot of stuff, that I think sounds pretty realistic, but might not be completely true, about Mewtwo having driven a lot of religious people to hating Pokemon in the first gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    ingame it was never refered to as being a clone as Mew 'gave birth' to mewtwo
    Maybe they could do something similar to "hint" at Dolly. They could have it be the Multiplication pokémon and have a sheep with 2-3 heads. It'd be something similar to Bo Peep's sheep from Toy Story & Kuriboh. Or they could have a sheep equivalent to the Push-Me-Pull-Me from the first Dr. Dolittle movie

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Listening to a giant hobo that seems to scare Doublade for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Lol, they're definity done with the dex though.. The anime is proof enough:
    - Episodes take six months to produce.
    - October is less then six months away.
    - Meaning that the first episode is definitely in production.
    - Meaning that preproduction (planning of the general arc, designing/picking travelling partners and rivals, pokemon choices, etc.) has well been underway for a while now.
    - Meaning: The anime staff has been briefed with all the critical information (region, dex, plot, gyms, etc.) already.
    - So: Saying that GF doesn't what the dex is at this point is an unbased remark and just ignorant of what kind of planning a series such as pokemon undergoes.

Cheers.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Lol, they're definity done with the dex though.. The anime is proof enough:
    - Episodes take six months to produce.
    - October is less then six months away.
    - Meaning that the first episode is definitely in production.
    - Meaning that preproduction (planning of the general arc, designing/picking travelling partners and rivals, pokemon choices, etc.) has well been underway for a while now.
    - Meaning: The anime staff has been briefed with all the critical information (region, dex, plot, gyms, etc.) already.
    - So: Saying that GF doesn't what the dex is at this point is an unbased remark and just ignorant of what kind of planning a series such as pokemon undergoes.

Cheers.
    Not necessarily. They definitely would have made most of the new pokes of gen 6. But, they would not have planned out the regional dex, i.e., which pokes of te previous gen should be included and in what order.
    The anime doesn't need this info. They just need to know about the new pokes, and that would obviously have been decided on already.

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    Should we expect new info in May's CoroCoro?
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It would be more baffling if we didn't. May was when BW1's info started pouring out, so there's precedent.
    At worst we just get more information on Mewtwo's forme & maybe Slyveon (Slyveon maybe more likely due to the eevee-themed 3ds due to be revealed the same day?).

Barring an all new game announcement there's really not much else they can focus on. Anything more of the movie would reveal too much (& there's already a manga running that's covering like the first half of the movie before it even releases); Pokemon Rumble U is already out and if it gets any coverage it will probably be little blurbs about passwords/figures
    I still think that we'll only get X & Y information related to the movie until the film is released in July

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Listening to a giant hobo that seems to scare Doublade for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I just noticed, not sure if any of you guys have, that Mewtwo's new form or whatever has little horn-things on his head. Dialga has the exact same ones... could this mean something?

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I just noticed, not sure if any of you guys have, that Mewtwo's new form or whatever has little horn-things on his head. Dialga has the exact same ones... could this mean something?
    Does it ? I don't see it.
    Anyway, it probably means nothing.

Not necessarily. They definitely would have made most of the new pokes of gen 6. But, they would not have planned out the regional dex, i.e., which pokes of te previous gen should be included and in what order.
    The anime doesn't need this info. They just need to know about the new pokes, and that would obviously have been decided on already.
    Not necessarily, but more likely when you accept that if the anime has the lowdown on all new pokemon, region and gym specifics, etc then it would be just a tad more logical for me to assume they have everything set out, and are in the bugfixing/testing phase. Especially if they've got another kind of Dreamworld idea set up.

I don't think it's logical for GF to give the anime all the scoops and say: "we'll get back to ya on the older pokes and such..", when we can see (though speculative atm) that they've already added quite a few already.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Not necessarily, but more likely when you accept that if the anime has the lowdown on all new pokemon, region and gym specifics, etc then it would be just a tad more logical for me to assume they have everything set out, and are in the bugfixing/testing phase. Especially if they've got another kind of Dreamworld idea set up.

I don't think it's logical for GF to give the anime all the scoops and say: "we'll get back to ya on the older pokes and such..", when we can see (though speculative atm) that they've already added quite a few already.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but, why would the anime care about the older pokes in the dex? Don't they usually focus more on the new ones ?
    GF would be bugfixing the dex at this point, and I imagine now would be the time they would finalize the dex.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, why would the anime care about the older pokes in the dex? Don't they usually focus more on the new ones ?
    GF would be bugfixing the dex at this point, and I imagine now would be the time they would finalize the dex.
    If an old Pokémon gets a new evolution GF might be like "Oh yeah you can get Lapras in the wild so make sure someone gets one so you can show off it new evolution"
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    If an old Pokémon gets a new evolution GF might be like "Oh yeah you can get Lapras in the wild so make sure someone gets one so you can show off it new evolution"
    Those kinda stuff would taken care of already as that would be new pokemon, and would be already designed.
    But, I don't they would have decided on which previous gen pokemon, which don't get evos or prevos, to introduce.

5 pokes is asking for waay too much. With the way things are going now, I'll be happy with just one new poke.
    while this might be true, let's look at what we have gotten so far
    -January 2013: game is revealed along with Xerneas, Yveltal, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie
    -February 2013: Sylveon is revealed
    -March 2013: Nothing
    -April 2013: Nothing (except for Mewtwo form which we already knew about)

i wouldn't be surprised if we were revealed a good sized batch of mons

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    while this might be true, let's look at what we have gotten so far
    -January 2013: game is revealed along with Xerneas, Yveltal, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie
    -February 2013: Sylveon is revealed
    -March 2013: Nothing
    -April 2013: Nothing (except for Mewtwo form which we already knew about)

i wouldn't be surprised if we were revealed a good sized batch of mons
    The only time they revelead a sizeable amount of pokemon was on jan 8th and that's coz they poke direct was really hyped. After that things have really fizzled down. All they will do now is to clear up all the pokes types and the starters evos and one or two random pokes (sabeley evo ?). I think they will spread this out in the coming months until october.

Actually, speaking of jan 8th, I REALLY miss those 2 weeks leading up to the direct. Those were the time !

The only time they revelead a sizeable amount of pokemon was on jan 8th and that's coz they poke direct was really hyped. After that things have really fizzled down. All they will do now is to clear up all the pokes types and the starters evos and one or two random pokes (sabeley evo ?). I think they will spread this out in the coming months until october.

Actually, speaking of jan 8th, I REALLY miss those 2 weeks leading up to the direct. Those were the time !
    why do you think that?
    the legend typings are NEVER revealed this early on and starter evos are either revealed towards the end, or at release of the game
    if anything we will be getting a few new pokemon

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    why do you think that?
    the legend typings are NEVER revealed this early on and starter evos are either revealed towards the end, or at release of the game
    if anything we will be getting a few new pokemon
    Some sabeleye evo and some thing else, but that's about it it.
    Wait..., maybe I'm being too pessimistic ? I guess the dearth of news so far has forced me to take on that attitude

Some sabeleye evo and some thing else, but that's about it it.
    Wait..., maybe I'm being too pessimistic ? I guess the dearth of news so far has forced me to take on that attitude
    well here's how i see it:
    most big reveals for BW didn't come until this month
    so it is very possible that we will be getting a few pokes as we started getting more and more around this time during the release of BW

Ask me stupid stuff

Page 894 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7948448848908918928938948958968978989049449941894 ... LastLast