Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Guys when ev training my noctowl I just realized
    Its normal/flying with a lot of psychic moves
    Fletchling could be normal/flying with a lot of fire moves? Just something that came to my head and I decided to point out
    Sorry if somebody has already posted this

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Guys when ev training my noctowl I just realized
    Its normal/flying with a lot of psychic moves
    Fletchling could be normal/flying with a lot of fire moves? Just something that came to my head and I decided to point out
    Sorry if somebody has already posted this
    Maybe a noctowl evolution will happen in the future, nobody wants it I think but it would be surprise...Psychic/Flying
    If noctowl gets an evo swellow deserves one too...Normal/Flying
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Blesstoise View Post
    Didn't mean a mix either, sorry if i said it wrong i meant a pokemon with a ship-forme train-forme etc.
    oh i see. Could work but i think if they do them they'd do it as entirley different pokemon or perhaps branched evo could also work.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    Maybe a noctowl evolution will happen in the future, nobody wants it I think but it would be surprise...Psychic/Flying
    If noctowl gets an evo swellow deserves one too...Normal/Flying
    You think nobody wants it, but i will love it! But they won't do it..
    I don't like the fact that swellow is just two staged, but not every pokemon has the potential for 3 stages.

You think nobody wants it, but i will love it! But they won't do it..
    I don't like the fact that swellow is just two staged, but not every pokemon has the potential for 3 stages.
    That is correct but we do need another Owl Pokemon and we need another Psychic/Flying so why not kill two birds with one stone by making a Noctowl evolution...

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    That is correct but we do need another Owl Pokemon and we need another Psychic/Flying so why not kill two birds with one stone by making a Noctowl evolution...
    I agree we do need another Owl; I'd love to see a Snowy Owl Ice/Flying, we only have 2 of those with that typing; so I'd like to see an evolutionary family with a snowy owl. As for Psychic/Flying we have a few so I'd rather see something different to pair with psychic; as we got a couple of psychic/flying last gen. But if we did get a psychic/flying owl; I'd like it to be separate from Noctowl.
    Last edited by Valdoom; 25th May 2013 at 3:07 PM.

Ice/Flying Snow Owl pokemon is my dream, my favorite animal.

Edit: Ninja'd..
    Last edited by Blesstoise; 25th May 2013 at 3:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoom View Post
    I agree we do need another Owl; I'd love to see a Snowy Owl Ice/Flying, we only have 2 of those with that typing; so I'd like to see an evolutionary family with a snowy owl. As for Psychic/Flying we have a few so I'd rather see something different to pair with psychic; as we got a couple of psychic/flying last gen. But if we did get a psychic/flying owl; I'd like it to be separate from Noctowl.
    OMG Snowy Owl..that is freaking perfect especially if it's Ice/Flying..that's a great idea for Pokemon..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

OMG Snowy Owl..that is freaking perfect especially if it's Ice/Flying..that's a great idea for Pokemon..
    Thanks! I've wanted one to be introduced for a long time. Would be perfect for snow area in Kalos; although depends how late that is, if seasons are back, it could be found on some routes as rare and more common in winter or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoom View Post
    Haha, crazy that you thought about exact the same pokemon as me:P Snow owl ftw

I've been hoping for a ghost/flying type Barn Owl Pokemon since Silver and Gold. I'd also dig a Noctowl evo too though, especially if they add psychic to its typing.
    Last edited by MoonkinNipples17; 25th May 2013 at 4:00 PM.

I want rhyhorn to get a pre-evo..
    And Aggron to get an item-evo..

That way they the aggron and rhydon lines will be equal in terms of evolution.. (and the first 4 staged pokemon)

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post

That way they the aggron and rhydon lines will be equal in terms of evolution.. (and the first 4 staged pokemon)
    Hmm four staged pokemon.. well i'm not against it, but like i said before, the evolution levels should going higher then.
    Like rhyperior lvl 65 -> evolve.

Don't see how you could improve rhyperior, it will be a very strong one.

I don't think 4-stage families will be implemented anytime soon, but I'm not saying it won't happen. It should, but then other families should get a fourth stage or new base stage.

Don't you think 4-stages is a bit too much and unnecessary?
    Certain 3-staged evolutions are already not needed, and you're asking for 4... I disapprove of this idea...

There's the possibility, but I doubt it.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Hmm four staged pokemon.. well i'm not against it, but like i said before, the evolution levels should going higher then.
    Like rhyperior lvl 65 -> evolve.

Don't see how you could improve rhyperior, it will be a very strong one.
    Rhyperior wouldnt need changing, what I mean is like..

??? --> Rhyhorn --> Rhydon --> Rhyperior

Aron --> Lairon --> Aggron --> ???

so you just fill in the gaps!
    (Are they even meant to be counterparts?)

And Wulava, I think that the more pokemon that evolve, the better. (But obviously keep it below 5, cos then it just gets silly)

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

And Wulava, I think that the more pokemon that evolve, the better. (But obviously keep it below 5, cos then it just gets silly)
    I would prefer new species and new evolutionary lines rather than unnecessary additions to evolutionary lines that no longer needs to be touched.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I would prefer new species and new evolutionary lines rather than unnecessary additions to evolutionary lines that no longer needs to be touched.
    although we should know to expect some. After all with the introduction with a new eeveelution there are prevos and evos to older pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I don't think 4-stage families will be implemented anytime soon, but I'm not saying it won't happen. It should, but then other families should get a fourth stage or new base stage.
    I recall an interview with Matsuda (I think?) in Nintendo Power back when DP was coming out, and one of the interview questions was whether there would ever be a 4-stage evolution. He said that if they ever felt that would help the series move forward, then they would consider it, but at the time he didn't think it was likely. Granted that was two gens ago, but I feel like a fourth stage evolution would only happen when Gamefreak actually started to "run out of ideas" and had to rely on older pokemon when they couldn't fill a gen with new ones. But after seeing what little we've seen of this gen, I don't think that's the case, so it's unlikely we'll see a fourth stage pokemon now, or at any point in the foreseeable future.

Granted, that's "unlikely", not impossible. However, most third stage pokemon tend to have a high BST, and having a fourth evolution might push them over the edge to a ridiculous total.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    although we should know to expect some. After all with the introduction with a new eeveelution there are prevos and evos to older pokemon.
    Well yes. I know that we'll get cross-generation evolutions. It's a given. My point is, I think 3 stages is enough.

No, no they're not.

I think I'd like a Steel/Normal bison Pokémon. It'd be a calf that's Normal and it'd have metal horns and a platinum mane. Then it'd evolve into a full grown Bison that's part Steel type.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Well yes. I know that we'll get cross-generation evolutions. It's a given. My point is, I think 3 stages is enough.
    ah i see. I do agree with that. Only people that need it (I'm looking at you Jynx and Farfetche'd) should evolve

Rhyperior wouldnt need changing, what I mean is like..

??? --> Rhyhorn --> Rhydon --> Rhyperior

Aron --> Lairon --> Aggron --> ???

so you just fill in the gaps!

Oh haha, well rhyhorn could use a prevo, aggron evolution, what kind of beast could that be;p?

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    ah i see. I do agree with that. Only people that need it (I'm looking at you Jynx and Farfetche'd) should evolve
    Please don't give Jynx an evo! The possibilities of Dry Skin Jynx with Eviolite are actually quite horrifying (not to mention Nicki Minaj doesn't need an evo).

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Please don't give Jynx an evo! The possibilities of Dry Skin Jynx with Eviolite are actually quite horrifying (not to mention Nicki Minaj doesn't need an evo).
    lmao. I honestly don't see that as such a big issue. Jynx really isn't that bulky, and has six weaknesses

Page 1220 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2201120117012101216121712181219122012211222122312241230127013202220 ... LastLast