Page 3 of 3636 FirstFirst 123456713531031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Still holding out hope that they're only using them pokemon to have something to show, and the new region is like B/W, all new.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_Arcanine View Post
    Each time there's been a new set of Eeveelutions there's been a new method of obtaining them (stones, happiness/timing, location) If there's going to be more I wonder how they'd evolve this time round? The only other way would be trading like Haunter - Gengar, unless they decide to bring gender into account.
    Move based evolution!! Let there be a movetutor that gives your Eevee either a Dragon-type move, or a Ghost-type move, and level it up, and boom.. Eeveelution #8 and #9..

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglypuff5000 View Post
    Gen II would like a word with you...

Gen I - 151
    Gen II - 100 added
    Gen III - 135 added
    Gen IV - 107 added
    Gen V - 156 added

I really doubt they'll add another 150 odd, two gens in a row - expect nearer 100.
    That's a shame though.. Sinnoh felt empty because of the shallow amount of new families.. And lord did I feel annoyed by having to see Geodude, Ponyta, Zubat, Onix and what not half of the time.. With Johto, I thought it was okay, there were more new families, and only some got additions, but those were baby pokemon in most cases. Yes, Steelix, Scizor, Slowking, Politoed, Umbreon, Espeon, and Kingdra do exist as well.. Shoot, forgot Bellossom, Porygon2 and Hitmontop, not to mention Blissey.. Oh well.. Chansey was dead to me in GenII because of the Special-split..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

well im gonna guess at around 120 new Pokemon more than Johto but less than Hoenn new eeveelutions and if im gonna hazard a guess we will get baby pokemon to link pokemon like Throh and Sawk Tauros and Boffalant and Luvdic and alomamola

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    well im gonna guess at around 120 new Pokemon more than Johto but less than Hoenn new eeveelutions and if im gonna hazard a guess we will get baby pokemon to link pokemon like Throh and Sawk Tauros and Boffalant and Luvdic and alomamola
    man , everyone wants a link between luvdisc and alomomola. Am i the only one who doesn't ?

With the desert, I see Sandile and Onix lines in the dex.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

I wouldn't mind anything between 110-130, with a good balance of new evolved forms of previous Pokemon and brand new ones. Also I really hope they cool it with the legendary Pokemon. The mascots, the leader, the Mew-type, a trio, and maybe another random one would be fine.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WANT JYNX TO EVOLVE.
    #BuyUltraviolance

I hope we see tons of new Pokemon..i hope the roster is as good as Black and White

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    This is something I've always hoped for - Luvdisc and Tauros were basically copied for Gen V. I was amazed they did not evolve into Bouffalant and Alomomola...

I wonder whether or not we will get more from CoroCoro in a few days. Maybe more screenshots at least for some more past Pokémon included in the game. Hopefully at least Dex entries for the starters and/or Legendaries!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    man , everyone wants a link between luvdisc and alomomola. Am i the only one who doesn't ?
    Don't worry, I think it's ridiculous, too.

I really hope they put more Fire-Type Pokemon in this gen, like they did in Gen 5.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I wonder whether or not we will get more from CoroCoro in a few days. Maybe more screenshots at least for some more past Pokémon included in the game. Hopefully at least Dex entries for the starters and/or Legendaries!
    when is the next corocoro coming ?

so, with 100-130 new pokemon, that means there will be almost 800 POKEMON!!!!!! I'll never be able to finish my national dex. But they really should cool it with the amount of legendaries.
    And as for the possible Mew-type, what would its typing be?
    All the base 100s each represent a specific rpg element (barring Mew, the original)
    Celebi- Grass
    Jirachi- Steel
    Manaphy- Water
    Victini- Fire
    What next?
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Just more Ice types would be nice. They got screwed over in fifth gen.

when is the next corocoro coming ?
    Not sure but i know both Corocoro and Pokemon Smash are coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Don't worry, I think it's ridiculous, too.

I really hope they put more Fire-Type Pokemon in this gen, like they did in Gen 5.
    I agree, along with Ice, Ghost, and non legendary/pseudo-legendary Dragons.

Will the previous-gen Pokemon shown in the trailer be available in the regional dex? I'd be happy with most of them (specifically Litwik, Mienfoo, Kirlia), I really don't want to see another region with Psyduck though, and I'm not too fond of the idea of Patrat and Pansear. Would be interesting if Pikachu was available since it basically skipped an entire generation. I wonder if it would be available early on?

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    All the base 100s each represent a specific rpg element (barring Mew, the original)
    Celebi- Grass
    Jirachi- Steel
    Manaphy- Water
    Victini- Fire
    What next?
    Electric? Maybe a dual Psychic/Electric, since that hasn't been done before.

Oh yeah, Golurk gettin' some love from on high, he's my favorite Gen 5 Pokemon!
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    so, with 100-130 new pokemon, that means there will be almost 800 POKEMON!!!!!! I'll never be able to finish my national dex. But they really should cool it with the amount of legendaries.
    Celebi- Grass
    Jirachi- Steel
    Manaphy- Water
    Victini- Fire
    What next?
    Wind possibly? As in a flying type.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by ryanthehuman View Post
    Will the previous-gen Pokemon shown in the trailer be available in the regional dex? I'd be happy with most of them (specifically Litwik, Mienfoo, Kirlia), I really don't want to see another region with Psyduck though, and I'm not too fond of the idea of Patrat and Pansear. Would be interesting if Pikachu was available since it basically skipped an entire generation. I wonder if it would be available early on?
    it will be. I remember Iwata really stressing that in the live feed.

Really hope we get some new dual typings! Would love to see Grass/Ghost, Bug/Water (More then Surskit), Fire/Electric, Electric/Dark, etc: And not on legendary, but on regular Pokemon....

Like in this fanmade pokedex.. http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uplo...ade-6thgen.png

Hope they keep the pile of legendary short this time.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/205fssg.png[/IMG]

I really hope we get cool evo's/pre-evo's from older Pokemon, like an little Absol, that would be so cute!
    I'm sure there will be an Eeveelution, maybe 2 like always! I can't wait to see the cool ghost Pokemon
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Electric? Maybe a dual Psychic/Electric, since that hasn't been done before.
    While I don't think ALL of the Pokemon shown will be available in the regional dex (Scizor and Butterfree were shown in pre-release stuff for DP for example) I wouldn't be too surprised to see Psyduck, he's Masuda's favorite!
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Will the previous-gen Pokemon shown in the trailer be available in the regional dex?
    We can't know for sure until the game comes out, or if there is some info at some point saying "These Pokemon will be in the regional dex" then lists all the Pokemon that were shown in the trailer(We'll probably get something like this, but it wont necessarily confirm all the ones shown in the trailer). Most likely, at least some will be.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Nope.

Also going back the Eevee lines do you suppose they will have an Ice rock and Moss Rock equivalent or will we have to trade them from Gen 5?

Prehaps a Poison, Ghost or Steel types will be the next Evolutions for Eevee if we get any I would love a Dragon one but I don't see it happening for some reason. Not yet anyway.

I'm seriously hoping for some non legendary oriental style dragon for this gen. I mean, every gen they have a dragon evolution family, and there are nearly no oriental style dragons, so that would be nice to see. Talking about dragons, I'm glad the new legends are not dragon types this time. At least they don't look like it, and I hope they aren't.
    And also Ice types. I really want some good and new Ice family.
    Please, bring poor Houdour family back in this gen. They rarely get in any regional dex, and I really want to use it in the main game.
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Page 3 of 3636 FirstFirst 123456713531031003 ... LastLast