Page 1003 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3903953993999100010011002100310041005100610071013105311032003 ... LastLast
Results 25,051 to 25,075 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Froakie... a dragon floating on clouds... maybe too much like altaria in that respect?
    I doubt they'll ever make a dragon starter anyways.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

Maybe in Pokemon Z they will give you a choice between an Electric Starter and Evee.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    I doubt they'll ever make a dragon starter anyways.
    You never know what GF has up there sleeve.....but Dragon Dual type could happen in Gen 7
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

Have they revealed something in pokemon smash?

Quote Originally Posted by Leocat View Post
    Rumors just cause us to torture ourselves. Might be best to close eyes and come back in a month.
    This to be honest. I don't even know how such rumors started or why they're being given so much attention. I'd rather wait for confirmation from a legit source. :x

Anyway, I expected this generation to have tons of evolutions of previous Pokemon, but it seems to have more completely original species than evolutions, so far at least. I just hope Dunsparce gets an evolution; it's such an underrated Pokemon that could use an evolved form in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gergenator View Post
    You never know what GF has up there sleeve.....but Dragon Dual type could happen in Gen 7
    I dunno. Having a dragon starter just doesn't seem right.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

anybody else think yancham will possible evolve into a grass/fighting type???

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    I'd say Fighting/Dark. Aside from the color scheme, it is the naughty pokemon, and apparently learns an attack that involves insulting the enemy.

Also, am I the only one who keeps accidentally calling it Yamcha?

I think a dark fighting type might be more likely. It's the "naughty" pokemon, it has a rude look in its eyes, and I wouldn't be surprised if "Parting Remark" was a Dark type move

Quote Originally Posted by Leocat View Post
    Rumors just cause us to torture ourselves. Might be best to close eyes and come back in a month. We all know we are going to buy the game anyways.
    Let the dust settle a little, after everyone's thrown more gas on the fire...

15 years of playing these games, and one thing has always been constant with Pokemon more so than any other franchise; hyper-inflated fandom. You should have seen people torturing themselves before GS came out in 2001.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

well there is a Leaf in its mouth
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Morecorocoroedit.jpg Hi guys, this is my first post here, so if I'm doing anything wrong or violating any rules, please tell me. I did a lot of staring at the Corocoro cover from today, and I found a few things. I'm not quite sure if they are significant though. Close to the bottom of the page, between Ash's head and the Boxart for X and Y, there is a pink creature. This can not be Clefairy or Jigglypuff due to the eye design and the colors. Could this be a pokemon? Then, in the other thing I highlighted, there are 2 creatures and the letter Z. these could be completely unrelated. What caught my eye at first is the Z. Z isn't Japanese as far as I know, so I was interested in that. Then, my eyes wandered slightly to the left and I saw 2 creatures, connected by an arrow from the smaller one to the bigger one. I thought this could symbolize pokemon evolution. Those 2 may be related to something else in the magazine though, since it's on the edge of the pokemon part of the cover. What do yo guys think?
    Edit; Wow, I can't even see anything on the attachment .
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/11...edium=facebook
    go here and look in the places I described in the post if you want to see what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by BlackGlaciator646; 12th May 2013 at 3:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    This to be honest. I don't even know how such rumors started or why they're being given so much attention. I'd rather wait for confirmation from a legit source. :x

Anyway, I expected this generation to have tons of evolutions of previous Pokemon, but it seems to have more completely original species than evolutions, so far at least. I just hope Dunsparce gets an evolution; it's such an underrated Pokemon that could use an evolved form in my opinion.
    I can see Persian getting an Evo upgrade like this:

http://pequedark-velvet.deviantart.c...2729265&qo=157

or maybe a Spinda like this:

http://pequedark-velvet.deviantart.c...36235097&qo=27

Could just be because he's a panda. Farfetch'd wasn't grass.

-My younger brother

I believe all of these rumors so far except the dual type attacks. if these are real, then this will be the only thing about X & Y I don't like

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I think a dark fighting type might be more likely. It's the "naughty" pokemon, it has a rude look in its eyes, and I wouldn't be surprised if "Parting Remark" was a Dark type move
    I'm with you on this one. I posted earlier that it has the same snickering lone wolf expression on it's face reminiscent of Ash's Croagunk and Scraggy from the anime. Dark/Fighting is definitely a solid combination for in-game and comp. play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGlaciator646 View Post
    Morecorocoroedit.jpg Hi guys, this is my first post here, so if I'm doing anything wrong or violating any rules, please tell me. I did a lot of staring at the Corocoro cover from today, and I found a few things. I'm not quite sure if they are significant though. Close to the bottom of the page, between Ash's head and the Boxart for X and Y, there is a pink creature. This can not be Clefairy or Jigglypuff due to the eye design and the colors. Could this be a pokemon? Then, in the other thing I highlighted, there are 2 creatures and the letter Z. these could be completely unrelated. What caught my eye at first is the Z. Z isn't Japanese as far as I know, so I was interested in that. Then, my eyes wandered slightly to the left and I saw 2 creatures, connected by an arrow from the smaller one to the bigger one. I thought this could symbolize pokemon evolution. Those 2 may be related to something else in the magazine though, since it's on the edge of the pokemon part of the cover. What do yo guys think?
    go here and look in the places I described in the post if you want to see what I'm talking about.
    i saw that tooo....but im unsure of what it is though
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Judging from its mischievous personality, it's almost guaranteed that it can learn Sucker Punch, Taunt and Torment too.

Well, I'm glad to know I'm not crazy.

Don't forget Fake Out.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    I dunno. Having a dragon starter just doesn't seem right.
    I don't see why not, it's just another type. Dragon is way too overrated.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGlaciator646 View Post
    It's a Clefairy, from a long running manga series.
    The Z is an entirely different thing

Just because there are pokemon things on the cover does not mean everything is related to Pokemon, or, for that matter, everything shown is related to XY

Can anyone here understand or Read japanese
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Some Romanji but not Kanji. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    I'd say Fighting/Dark. Aside from the color scheme, it is the naughty pokemon, and apparently learns an attack that involves insulting the enemy.

Also, am I the only one who keeps accidentally calling it Yamcha?
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    true true that could be a possibility. But i was imagining the leaf growing into something else as it evolves.

Page 1003 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3903953993999100010011002100310041005100610071013105311032003 ... LastLast