Page 1004 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 49049549941000100110021003100410051006100710081014105411042004 ... LastLast
Results 25,076 to 25,100 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

The leaf is an evil symbiote. @.o

Quote Originally Posted by Gergenator View Post
    Can anyone here understand or Read japanese
    I can't but out of curiosity, what specifically are you wanting translated.

If it something on the scans we have, the legible/important stuff is probably already translated

...I'm just glad Spinda isn't the only freaking panda anymore. That thing was a weakling.

New species on old animals are always welcome on my boat. Still, someone somewhere has taken a look at our new Fighter and screamed ''ZOMG!WEALREADY HASAPANDAPOKEMANSWHATTHECRAPGAMEFREAK!''
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

We've been waiting months for new Pokemon but now it's going to feel like forever just to wait to see the English names which should be revealed on the 15th. Please let the Panda have a cool name.
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I don't see why not, it's just another type. Dragon is way too overrated.
    Yeah, but it does resist the starter types. Also, I think dragon pokemon should be, I dunno, revered? Late game powerhouses that are kinda hard to catch.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    true true that could be a possibility. But i was imagining the leaf growing into something else as it evolves.
    Pandas love bamboo.
    I can see its evolution as a big burly Panda with a bamboo as a weapon.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

So.... I wonder if there will be riots in the street if the Panda's evo sucks. Should at least be able to hold its own against Ursaring.

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    Also, am I the only one who keeps accidentally calling it Yamcha?
    not likely im pretty sure there is someone out who keeps calling it that. and now i am thinking about nicknaming one yamcha just for the heck of it.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Dragon/Water offense, or STAB is resisted by Dialga, Empoleon, Ferroseed/Ferrothorn, and Shedinja. That's it. Getting a Water/Dragon starter, even if it had laughable offensive stats by stage 2 like Serperior, would allow for some bulldozing through Trainer grinds. Not to mention that you'd be pretty much guaranteed Draco Meteor status by the time you get access to it. As BillandBob said, it's not quite Psychic-type Gen I status, but Dragon-types are still quite powerful. Play battle Subway in-game a couple of times if you need confirmation of this hard fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Leocat View Post
    So.... I wonder if there will be riots in the street if the Panda's evo sucks. Should at least be able to hold its own against Ursaring.
    I think that's a given at this point. Any Ursaring trying to square off versus any Fighting Type is in hot water, already.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

I adore Yayakoma. I really like the simplistic design and it never occurred to me that there wasn't a robin Pokemon until today, which is funny since they're the most common bird in my neck of the woods. It's also so cool that it knows Flame Charge. It already has a more interesting movepool than the Pidove line. I think it's going to have just one evolution, and I hope that the evolution is a plump robin (since they're so common) but it keeps a good speed.

I like Yancham, but I think I'll like his potential evolutions more. If the thing turns into a mobster panda with a bamboo cigarette, well, then it will be adored. But hopefully it's not the rodent.

I really don't like Eliketeru. I never did think it was a Mawile evolution or pre-evolution, but it undoubtedly has characteristics that resemble it, and I don't know why they chose to design it that way. Even deepening the yellow hue could differentiate more. I think I'll have to see it in action to decide if I like it. Maybe the evolutions will improve it.

Gogoat is pretty cool. I think it's probably a stand-alone or the final stage of a line, and I'm okay with that. It looks pretty small in the art compared to the other three, but it appears to be bigger than it would seem. Sort of like how Darmanitan first appeared. It has a lot of potential, but it sucks that we can only ride it in Miare City. I guess it's probably owned by a tourist spot or something. Haha.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    I'd say Fighting/Dark. Aside from the color scheme, it is the naughty pokemon, and apparently learns an attack that involves insulting the enemy.

Also, am I the only one who keeps accidentally calling it Yamcha?

No! Lol Me too

Think its a coincidence?

That's subjective. Personally every type has there huge fanbase just like every Pokémon in existence.

I wouldn't mind the Fairy type. I like fairies, and the buff to Poison would be appreciated. I'm not so sure about the immunity to Dragon though... Maybe a resistance but an immunity seems a bit much.

I like Yamchan the best of the new Pokemon revealed today. I wanted another cute Fighting type besides Hitmontop. Although, it will most likely evolve so we'll see.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I can't but out of curiosity, what specifically are you wanting translated.

If it something on the scans we have, the legible/important stuff is probably already translated
    the cover and first page......
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

The robin looks awesome, not too cartoony, not too much going on, just nice and simple.
    White FC: 2966 7825 9106

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGlaciator646 View Post
    Attachment 9103 Hi guys, this is my first post here, so if I'm doing anything wrong or violating any rules, please tell me. I did a lot of staring at the Corocoro cover from today, and I found a few things. I'm not quite sure if they are significant though. Close to the bottom of the page, between Ash's head and the Boxart for X and Y, there is a pink creature. This can not be Clefairy or Jigglypuff due to the eye design and the colors. Could this be a pokemon? Then, in the other thing I highlighted, there are 2 creatures and the letter Z. these could be completely unrelated. What caught my eye at first is the Z. Z isn't Japanese as far as I know, so I was interested in that. Then, my eyes wandered slightly to the left and I saw 2 creatures, connected by an arrow from the smaller one to the bigger one. I thought this could symbolize pokemon evolution. Those 2 may be related to something else in the magazine though, since it's on the edge of the pokemon part of the cover. What do yo guys think?
    Edit; Wow, I can't even see anything on the attachment .
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/11...edium=facebook
    go here and look in the places I described in the post if you want to see what I'm talking about.
    From the little bit of Japanese I know, and a full cover showing all of the Japanese, there are only FOUR new pokemon being shown in this edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Gergenator View Post
    the cover and first page......
    Anything important has probably already been translated. And remember CoroCoro has stuff other than pokemon, so most of the cover will be that.

am i the only one here that doesnt like the lizard pokemon.

of course im going off looks right now but im sure i will like it in due time right?

I'm thinking the bird will evolve into a phoenix for its last form
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post

I like Yancham, but I think I'll like his potential evolutions more. If the thing turns into a mobster panda with a bamboo cigarette, well, then it will be adored.

If that were to happen it will easily squeeze into my top 10 favorites
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

The new info on Pokebeach seems highly suspect. There's no mention of Steel types or Poison types resisting this new Fairy-type. That would be a first for Steel, especially since it resists about everything. And Poison and Fire are nearly neck and neck for the being second most resistant types in the game. Why would Poison be super effective against Fairy types, if it wasn't immune or resistant to it, while Fire-types resist Fairy types? Either there's some info missing, or the authors just confirmed the whole grain of salt hunch.

If yayakoma gets a Fire/Flying typing for its final evo (even if it's only a 2-stage) then I will love that little birdy forever.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    If yayakoma gets a Fire/Flying typing for its final evo (even if it's only a 2-stage) then I will love that little birdy forever.
    I know!

And I don't like how they're handling the fairy type, if it even exists. I really hope not.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Try checking out fan art, they can make a Pokemon look better at times.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Page 1004 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 49049549941000100110021003100410051006100710081014105411042004 ... LastLast