Page 1005 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 59059559951001100210031004100510061007100810091015105511052005 ... LastLast
Results 25,101 to 25,125 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Gergenator View Post
    I'm thinking the bird will evolve into a phoenix for its last form
    I don't think so. It'll most likely keep the Robin specie or any other songbird (probably a large version of a Firethroat Robin).
    I know Pidove evolved into a pheasant, but to have a Phoenix for a regional bird... I think that's a bit too much.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I don't think so. It'll most likely keep the Robin specie or any other songbird.
    I know Pidove evolved into a pheasant, but to have a Phoenix for a regional bird... I think that's a bit too much.
    Cardinal, perhaps?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    If yayakoma gets a Fire/Flying typing for its final evo (even if it's only a 2-stage) then I will love that little birdy forever.
    A fire/fying regional eary bird? The Bug and Grass gym better watch out, and I guess there would be no reason to pick Fennekin.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

It (the bird) can learn flame charge, so I wouldn't rule out a fire-typed evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    A fire/fying regional eary bird? The Bug and Grass gym better watch out, and I guess there would be no reason to pick Fennekin.
    An early fire would be good.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

If yayakoma gets a Fire/Flying typing for its final evo (even if it's only a 2-stage) then I will love that little birdy forever.
    well its about time for an early game Fire/flying type local bird

gen 3 we got water/flying wingull local bird
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Yeah, but it does resist the starter types. Also, I think dragon pokemon should be, I dunno, revered? Late game powerhouses that are kinda hard to catch.
    It does, but that can be easily solved giving secondary types to the other starters.

And I disagree with you about the second point. I don't see why they should be revered just because they're dragons, we have all kinds of mystical creatures in Pokémon, dragons aren't more special or powerful than many of them.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying people shouldn't be fans of Dragon-types or anything. I'm just saying many people treat them as a "special, above-all-the-others" type, when it isn't.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Try checking out fan art, they can make a Pokemon look better at times.
    where is the fan art???
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    Why would a possible Fire/Flying evolution stop people from choosing Fennekin? I'm still having both on my team. And isn't it awesome that this bird is the first regional bird to have a Steel hitting move since Staraptor?

where is the fan art???
    The same place you find Serebii with?

where is the fan art???
    Everywhere, but deviantart and tumblr are good places to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    It does, but that can be easily solved giving secondary types to the other starters.

And I disagree with you about the second point. I don't see why they should be revered just because they're dragons, we have all kinds of mystical creatures in Pokémon, dragons aren't more special or powerful than many of them.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying people shouldn't be fans of Dragon-types or anything. I'm just saying many people treat them as a "special, above-all-the-others" type, when it isn't.
    No, not the gods of pokemon, but in most cultures they are kinda revered. I mean they could be more druddigon (2nd fav) than rayquaza/salamence/hydreigon/steroid dragon.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post

And I disagree with you about the second point. I don't see why they should be revered just because they're dragons, we have all kinds of mystical creatures in Pokémon, dragons aren't more special or powerful than any of them.
    Well statistically this isn't that true

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Why would a possible Fire/Flying evolution stop people from choosing Fennekin? I'm still having both on my team. And isn't it awesome that this bird is the first regional bird to have a Steel hitting move since Staraptor?
    Really? You can't figure out why people wouldn't want two fire types on their team? Just because you do does't mean we all do.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Because for those that like to make a balanced team, it's a bad idea to have two Pokemon of the same type. You want to be as diverse as possible to hit 8 gym leaders and X amounts of trainers as efficiently as possible.
    Last edited by BurningWhiteKyurem; 12th May 2013 at 5:00 AM.

gg.jpg

well i found this its shows an evolution of ditto :/
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

So will Stealth Rock.

gg.jpg

well i found this its shows an evolution of ditto :/
    Look at the Pokes on that image and tell me they're not fake.
    Apart from the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    So will Stealth Rock.
    That's what I'm afraid of. Fire/Flying is a more interesting type pair, but it will lose competitive viability with it. Then again, it's a regional bird, so it might not have a chance.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    So will Stealth Rock.
    Hahaha you sir just made my day.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

So, does anyone else think Elikiteru will be a Two-staged electric type or Three-staged Electric type?

And do you think we'll get a Gogoat pre-evo?
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

So I'm back after a long hiatus!
    do you guys think that Yancham will get a second typing as it evolves? Maybe Fighting/Dark, as its described as the naughty pokemon.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    It (the bird) can learn flame charge, so I wouldn't rule out a fire-typed evolution.
    But I thought it was already classified as a normal/flying? so how can it change type during evolution as cool as that'd sound
    Ya friendly neighborhood poketroll.

My X team so far: Reya the Fennekin (named after girlgonegamer on youtube), MyNiqqaritehere and or Kung fu panda the Yachamu or whatever that panda thing's name was, and the Green Ranger gogoat powerangers niqqa.

Real niqqa talkin', sit ya butt down

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    So, does anyone else think Elikiteru will be a Two-staged electric type or Three-staged Electric type?

I want Gogoat to be a stand alone. And I think Elikiteru will be a two-stager.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

I'm really hoping Elikiteru is 3-staged, but I can see it being 2, like Elektrike-Manectric.
    We might get a kid Poke as its pre-evo; think that would work well.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post

Seems like a three stager

Page 1005 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 59059559951001100210031004100510061007100810091015105511052005 ... LastLast