Page 105 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552051105 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Expanding on my ideas:

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I'd like some dual types that haven't been used much, to get at least another.
    Fire/Rock-Three stage. Starts out pure Rock as a single piece of coal. It'll then evolved into a bunch of coals(Similar to how Magnemite and Klink evolve), also pure Rock. Then it's final evolution would have the coals heated with some little extra stuff, gains the Fire type.

Water/Grass-Two stage. First is small amount of Seaweed it's in a humanoid shape(A small child), it then evolves into a large batch of Seaweed also humanoid but more monster-like.

Electric/Ice-Two stage. Arctic Hare. First stage is just a typical Arctic Hare with some Yellow mixed into it and some other little touches. It then evolves into a bigger version with thunderbolts on it's legs and back.

Grass/Rock-Three stage(Or two would be fine). First is of a rock with a little Moss on it, as it evolves the Moss grows, it's final evolution would have the moss completely taking over the Rock.

Ice/Grass-Two stage. Some Grass that has a little frost on it. Final evolution would be a lot more frost.

Fighting/Rock-Standalone would be fine. Not sure if there is anything out there that would work alone with the type, if not then just a humanoid with a rock belt and some other rock features.

Poison/Flying-Two Stage. Flying Snake. Starts out Poison, a baby Snake. Then it evolves and gets it's wings...well not literally, although if they want to do that instead I'd be fine with that.

Bug/Ground-Standalone or two stage. Earthworm. Pretty much just an Earthworm, maybe some soil worked into it's design.

Flying/Steel-Two stage. An Airplane that evolves into a Rocket.

Psychic/Rock-Meteorite is all I can think of, so I guess an evolution to Solrock and Lunatone.

Bug/Water-Three stage. Rollie pollie ollie(Woodlouse, has many names used for it). Start out as a typical Woodlouse, it evolves into a sphere version of it. It's final evolution would have it's backside rolled up but it's front will be open, would be a little long.

Rock/Dark-Standalone. Gargoyle. I suppose Druddigon is kind of like one, but whatever, I'm sure they can make it different enough.

Ghost/Bug-Two stage. Ghost Spider. Starts out as Bug/Poison baby Spider, then it evolves into a more ghostly Spider(Taking it's name more literally), it loses Poison for Ghost(It can probably have Poison Touch/Point as an Ability).

Dragon/Fire-Two stage. Just a generic Dragon. Maybe there can be branched evolutions for it, so it starts out pure Dragon then either gains Fire, Water, or Grass.

Dark/Fighting-Standalone or two stage. Humanoid thing that is focused on some kind of fighting style but it uses dirty tricks. If it's two stages then maybe it can be pure Fighting that turns to dirty tricks upon evolving.

Steel/Water-Standalone or two stage. Put a Fish into some armor or something. Really, just take any Fish or Marine Mammal and slap some armor onto it. Shark, Whale, Dolphin, Swordfish(The Steel can be more for it's sword-like bill thing), etc...
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Expanding on my ideas:

Fire/Rock-Three stage. Starts out pure Rock as a single piece of coal. It'll then evolved into a bunch of coals(Similar to how Magnemite and Klink evolve), also pure Rock. Then it's final evolution would have the coals heated with some little extra stuff, gains the Fire type.

Seems plausible, and I like the idea of a Coal Pokémon.

Water/Grass-Two stage. First is small amount of Seaweed it's in a humanoid shape(A small child), it then evolves into a large batch of Seaweed also humanoid but more monster-like.

Makes sense, but Seewead isn't particularly common in France or the surrounding areas, but I guess it could be one of those rare off Pokémon.

Electric/Ice-Two stage. Arctic Hare. First stage is just a typical Arctic Hare with some Yellow mixed into it and some other little touches. It then evolves into a bigger version with thunderbolts on it's legs and back.

Okay, normally, I would disagree about Arctic hares in France. But I love the typing so no complaints.

Grass/Rock-Three stage(Or two would be fine). First is of a rock with a little Moss on it, as it evolves the Moss grows, it's final evolution would have the moss completely taking over the Rock.

Hum, the Moss taking over seems a little like the Paras family, but rocks don't have brains anyway, so, uh, well, Stroms?

Ice/Grass-Two stage. Some Grass that has a little frost on it. Final evolution would be a lot more frost.

Good, but grass isn't all too plausible. I think a lilypad esque plant would be better suited, as the plant doesn't seem as, well, odd/generic as grass.

Fighting/Rock-Standalone would be fine. Not sure if there is anything out there that would work alone with the type, if not then just a humanoid with a rock belt and some other rock features.

Hum, for design it could be statues that are martial artists/swordmen.

Poison/Flying-Two Stage. Flying Snake. Starts out Poison, a baby Snake. Then it evolves and gets it's wings...well not literally, although if they want to do that instead I'd be fine with that.

Bug/Ground-Standalone or two stage. Earthworm. Pretty much just an Earthworm, maybe some soil worked into it's design.

honestly enough, I just can't seem to visualize this :P

Psychic/Rock-Meteorite is all I can think of, so I guess an evolution to Solrock and Lunatone.

Bug/Water-Three stage. Rollie pollie ollie(Woodlouse, has many names used for it). Start out as a typical Woodlouse, it evolves into a sphere version of it. It's final evolution would have it's backside rolled up but it's front will be open, would be a little long.

Rock/Dark-Standalone. Gargoyle. I suppose Druddigon is kind of like one, but whatever, I'm sure they can make it different enough.

Works.

Ghost/Bug-Two stage. Ghost Spider. Starts out as Bug/Poison baby Spider, then it evolves into a more ghostly Spider(Taking it's name more literally), it loses Poison for Ghost(It can probably have Poison Touch/Point as an Ability).

Dragon/Fire-Two stage. Just a generic Dragon. Maybe there can be branched evolutions for it, so it starts out pure Dragon then either gains Fire, Water, or Grass.

Dark/Fighting-Standalone or two stage. Humanoid thing that is focused on some kind of fighting style but it uses dirty tricks. If it's two stages then maybe it can be pure Fighting that turns to dirty tricks upon evolving.

Steel/Water-Standalone or two stage. Put a Fish into some armor or something. Really, just take any Fish or Marine Mammal and slap some armor onto it. Shark, Whale, Dolphin, Swordfish(The Steel can be more for it's sword-like bill thing), etc...
    Okay, I commented, which is in Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    The evos that should be made in Gen VI: . . .
    Smeargle : Normal
    Smeargle's the kind of pokémon that's more than likely to get a prevo than evo. It's too much like Wobbuffet where it's stats & move pool are at a certain point that you go any further. The only thing I can think of smeargle getting is a prevo that evolves via happiness
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 24th January 2013 at 8:47 PM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Fighting one of those weird warrior cosplayers again who are now after Calem for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I'd like to see more Rotom forms, electric/fighting would be nice to see, or other new type combos with electric would be nice. there are very few duo electric types. electric poison would be very cool in my opinion

Expanding on my ideas:

Interesting read..i would love to see more unique typings

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Smeargle's the kind of pokémon that's more than likely to get a prevo than evo. It's too much like Wobbuffet where it's stats & move pool are at a certain point that you go any further. The only thing I can think of smeargle getting is a prevo that evolves via happiness
    The reason I don't see Smeargle evolving is because of Sketch. Why have an evolution or pre-Evo if all it learns is one move multiple times. Any kind of Evo doesn't seem right to him anyways, IMO
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

I'm really hoping for a proper raven, more in the Edgar Allen Poe sense not so much a crime boss, I liked Honchkrow, but could use some tweaks. Maybe an evo or a branch evo from murkrow or totally unrelated. Hoping for some really awesome psychic types.

A good Rock/Fighting combo would be a T-rex, and it would be especially cool if it was a fossil.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    A good Rock/Fighting combo would be a T-rex, and it would be especially cool if it was a fossil.
    GameFreak should do a game collaborating with the new Jurassic Park coming out in the near future although the dinosaurs are said be a hybrid of dinosaurs and humans.

A Skarmory evo...

Spoiler:- Steel/Flying Evo:

...a Ghost/Fighting combo...

Spoiler:- Ghost/Fighting combo:

...and a new Lucario/Zoroark clone and a new Gyarados/Milotic clone.

^THAT is my wishlist.
    MASTER Pkmn Team

Quote Originally Posted by LeoP2008 View Post
    A Skarmory evo...

^THAT is my wishlist.
    Let me ask you this...Are you willing to fight an EVEOLITE Skarmory?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Drohn View Post
    I'd like to see more Rotom forms, electric/fighting would be nice to see, or other new type combos with electric would be nice. there are very few duo electric types. electric poison would be very cool in my opinion
    Exactly the reason why I'd discourage new Rotom forms. Electric is my favorite type, and I'd like to see some new unique lines.
    Electric Combos I'm crossing my fingers for:
    Electric/Poison
    Electric/Rock
    Electric/Dark
    Electric/Fire

Fire is another type that could use some love, now that I think about it. You ever look at a list of Fire types? Not much there.
    Last edited by YellowHat's Revenge; 25th January 2013 at 1:13 AM.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    Exactly the reason why I'd discourage new Rotom forms. Electric is my favorite type, and I'd like to see some new unique lines.
    Electric Combos I'm crossing my fingers for:
    Electric/Poison
    Electric/Rock
    Electric/Dark
    Electric/Fire

Fire is another type that could use some love, now that I think about it. You ever look at a list of Fire types? Not much there.
    I've also imagined Electric/Grass and Electric/Ice in the past. Would especially love Electric/Ice as Ice is currently my favourite type.

Indeed, Fire was shunned quite a bit in Gen III (not including starters: Numel, Camerupt, Torkoal) and especially Gen IV (not including starters or Heatran: Magmortar). Luckily Gen V brought some amazing Fire types, including Pokémon such as Volcarona (my 2nd favourite Pokmon overall) and Chandelure, both of which just about made up for the butchering of Tepig's evolutions. I hope Gen VI introduces some awesome Fire types too - Fire/Water and Fire/Ice would be interesting to see.
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    A ghost/fighting type would be freakin awesome. I've never even thought of that for some reason...
    Pokemon that I have up for trade >>>http://peekatchu.webs.com/<<<

(trade to) White FC: 3182-4378-9950

(battle with) White 2 FC: 4685-6764-6105

Shinies I have for trade

Legendaries I have for trade

I will probably trade shinies for any shiny I don't already have.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Imagine the eviolite Skarmory and Chansey combination. Skarmsey.

Fighting/Flying is something I've been wanting for awhile!
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

I would like a normal/ghost type to become available. Then fighting/ghost wouldn't have perfect neutral coverage anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoP2008 View Post
    A Skarmory evo...

^THAT is my wishlist.
    I love Skargory. I don't use steel types often but I would definitely use that or maybe a ghost/steel knight mon (anyway I generally have at least two of my favorite types; psychic, dark, and ghost so the second option would work more). I don't really do competitive battles so I have no issues with eveolite skarmory.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

I really want a car pokemon, its type can be electric/poison
    Pokemon X Team

Pokemon White FC : 3310-3916-2134

Not sure if anybody said this yet but if they consider the 3DS a different system then the Ds then they could add a new porygon, not sure about that though because that would be its 4th evolution so it would probably have to evolve from porygon 2 instead which doesn't make much sense. But who knows, they are changing things up (hopefully for the better) so I don't see how that couldn't be a possibility.
    X/3DS Friend code: 5370-0916-9648
    Name: Cameron
    I have all breedable pokemon, just ask if you need one, all I ask is for you to add me as a friend for the safari :3
    Current MM: Fennekin

Quote Originally Posted by CameronSt View Post
    Not sure if anybody said this yet but if they consider the 3DS a different system then the Ds then they could add a new porygon, not sure about that though because that would be its 4th evolution so it would probably have to evolve from porygon 2 instead which doesn't make much sense. But who knows, they are changing things up (hopefully for the better) so I don't see how that couldn't be a possibility.
    Porygon-Z was a virus. They can do another branched evo with porygon2 and it'll make perfect sense. Porygon 3 FTW!

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

With all the unused combos, I hope Grass/Poison and Water/Ground don't show up cause there are already too many of them. Normal/Flying as well, but that seems inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by applemania View Post
    With all the unused combos, I hope Grass/Poison and Water/Ground don't show up cause there are already too many of them. Normal/Flying as well, but that seems inevitable.
    I agree. Though I don't think they have much of a choice. I think this gen will introduce a lot of new type variations; some that we might have thought we'd never see. Me? I'm hoping for one and only one type combination and that's a Normal/Ghost. 3 immunities. 1 weakness! I can't resist<3

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    Porygon-Z was a virus. They can do another branched evo with porygon2 and it'll make perfect sense. Porygon 3 FTW!
    Seems Probable. Though I'd disagree with the name. Maybe Porygon-S since Z is just in theory a backwards Z..? ? ?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    That would be pretty cool. I can definitely see them making a new Porygon form with the 3D effect in mind.

----

As for new type combos, I definitely want to see Poison/Electric.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonite krunch View Post
    That would be pretty cool. I can definitely see them making a new Porygon form with the 3D effect in mind.

----

As for new type combos, I definitely want to see Poison/Electric.
    Poison/Electric...hmm....although I like my anitcipated Normal/Ghost.
    Poison/Electric has a nice ring to it. 4x weakness to earth doesn't sound too hot, but could be fixed with an air balloon or levitate ability.
    Though the only design I could come up with is maybe a Nuclear Bomb... ?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Page 105 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552051105 ... LastLast