Page 12 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622621121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    on the pokememes site someone posted sorcery!
    Yeah, I was just looking at that...

It's funny, though, since both Eevee and the new fire starter seem to be based off the fennec fox, while both Vulpix and the new starter are both fire type fox pokemon.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6955040768/h7EFB261F/

on the pokememes site someone posted sorcery!
    The Eevee/Vulpix fusion looks nothing like Fennekin. Clearly a case of the person seeing what they want to see.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

i really hope they have the exeggcute, abra, and mr.mime evolutionary lines in the regional dex.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I just hope the dex is expansive like BW2. But it probably won't be because an enlarged dex is always used as a incentive to by the 3rd version/sequels now. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Pokemon #666 will be ridiculously cute and innocent, to the point where it's obvious that they did it because of the number. I'm calling it now.

Dunsparce, Sableye, Mawile, Torkoal, and Maractus will get evolutions. Zangoose, Seviper, Tropius, and Audino will get pre-evolutions.

There will be at least one new Eeveelution.

All of the standard Pokemon will be there. Hello, Zubat and Tentacool.

There will be an AR feature in the Pokedex.

I don't really know what else to speculate. More unique type combinations? I hope we get some really unique ones like Fire/Water and Bug/Ice.
    A Sableye evolution? That would be awesome, and make Sableye god tier with the Eviolite.

Anyways, all those predictions look good. Maybe a Luvdisc evolution?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    The Eevee/Vulpix fusion looks nothing like Fennekin. Clearly a case of the person seeing what they want to see.
    Or maybe you are seeing what you want to see. I see the resemblance just fine. They wont look exactly alike, but they are still pretty close.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

I can see us getting a Poodle since the region seems to be based on france.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

JINX HAS TO GET AN EVOLUTION!!!!!
    Oh my god, I can not say that enough. I don't care about whatever "controversy" surrounds her. She is the only one from her...... "posse"....... that didn't get an evo in Sinnoh. We also need Mastermime, a prevo for Scyther, and something done with poor Pinsir. I wouldn't mind a Seviper/Zangoose (pre)evolution.

Also, I would love nothing more than a predominately ice generation. There are so many oppurtunities for amazing ice types. A wolf, dolphin, saber-tooth, reindeer, etc.
    I'd also love more bears. We have the Grizzly Teddiursa line, the Polar Cubchoo line, and the Panda, Spinda, but we need black bears. There was some fan-art a while back
    (I'll try to find it) of a fire/dark black bear line. Smokub, Burbear, and Maulcano. They are they only fan-art I've ever seen worthy of becoming real, other than the Leevoat line,
    a Grass/Ice goat done by the same person.
        Spoiler:- Pokedex:

Am I the only one that does NOT want the old pokemon in the X and Y games? I liked the whole fresh start concept which happened in Pokemon B/W. But from seeing the trailer some of the old pokes' are back. But I supposed alot of fans didn't like that concept. sadface.
    Last edited by toxictwinkie; 9th January 2013 at 1:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Delcatty is a poodle is it not? Not saying we can't get another one....

Quote Originally Posted by DazedMinezumi View Post
    JINX HAS TO GET AN EVOLUTION!!!!!
    Oh my god, I can not say that enough. I don't care about whatever "controversy" surrounds her. She is the only one from her...... "posse"....... that didn't get an evo in Sinnoh. We also need Mastermime, a prevo for Scyther, and something done with poor Pinsir. I wouldn't mind a Seviper/Zangoose (pre)evolution.

Also, I would love nothing more than a predominately ice generation. There are so many oppurtunities for amazing ice types. A wolf, dolphin, saber-tooth, reindeer, etc.
    I'd also love more bears. We have the Grizzly Teddiursa line, the Polar Cubchoo line, and the Panda, Spinda, but we need black bears. There was some fan-art a while back
    (I'll try to find it) of a fire/dark black bear line. Smokub, Burbear, and Maulcano. They are they only fan-art I've ever seen worthy of becoming real, other than the Leevoat line,
    a Grass/Ice goat done by the same person.
    Jynx probably doesn't have an evo because unlike it's other 2 counterparts pre-gen4 jynx was actually quiet a threat if you couldn't wall it.

I agree on the ice-type part, alongside poison, the ice-type is the most ignored.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    The clue is in the name.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    DelCATty. Poodles are dogs not cats *facepalm*

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by DazedMinezumi View Post
    We also need Mastermime

^This
    i absolutely need an evo for mr. mime
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

i would love to see....
    Flying/Fightning type that kinda looks like Falco from star fox
    a Sphinx (even thought that probably wont happen lol)
    A Panther pokemon
    An angel based pokemon

Those would be great additions i think

I won't hold my breath, but if there was to be a dragon/grass Pokemon, it would make my life.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by toxictwinkie View Post
    Am I the only one that does NOT want the old pokemon in the X and Y games? I liked the whole fresh start concept which happened in Pokemon B/W. But from seeing the trailer some of the old pokes' are back. But I supposed alot of fans didn't like that concept. sadface.
    The one thing I like most about the pokemon games before gen V was that even if you hated every single new pokemon you could just playthrough the game with pokemon from older generations. You can only imagine how frustrated I was playing through B&W
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Oh, and a new snail pokemon would be pretty much mandatory as well. It would have to be Bug/Poison-type of course. .
    Last edited by GreenSweeper; 9th January 2013 at 2:06 AM.
    About Me:

- Favorite type: Grass (Sorry bug )

- Other favorite types: Bug, Ghost and Fighting
    -#1 Favorite Pokemon: Guess... ()

- Other Favorites (In no particular order): Greninja, Sceptile, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Gardevoir, Liligant, Dusknoir, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninjask, Mismagius, Scolipede, Aegislash, Heracross, Ampharos, Trevenant, Luxray, Forretress, Altaria, Accelgor, Smeargle, Exeggutor, Gliscore, and Breloom

--------------

THIS is how it's done: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67308425

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-67301740

Smeargle OP must ban

I'd like these new type combos:

Dragon/ Fighting type
    Bug/ Ice
    Fighting/ Flying
    Fire/ Dragon (I refuse to call reshiram a dragon)
    Psychic/ Dark
    Fire/ Water
    Fire/ Grass

What about Farfetch'd? He deserves an evo!!

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

Quote Originally Posted by mr_brightside View Post
    What about Farfetch'd? He deserves an evo!!
    Qwilfish too. It looks incomplete to me.

DelCATty. Poodles are dogs not cats *facepalm*
    Yeah well, looks like a poodle at least. Show me a cat that looks like Delcatty.

I wanna see an evolving legendary one day. Like maybe the small legendary of this gen will have an evolution...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Farfetch'd evo...hmm, I mean he does...but I'm debating over whether or not this region may actually eat Farfetch'd. However you could stretch it to maybe this region is like a Pokémon preserving region (no Pokémon eating). I would love to see Farfetch'd come back, I always liked him. Gen 6 has so much potential and I'm just afraid that GF won't use this potential as they could.

Lol, at you guys arguing about delcatty. Yes, it's a cat but it's a cat with poodle influences in it's design to show off it's pampered nature.

Think of pokemon like Mammoswine, it's obviously a boar but it also takes influence from mammoths.

Page 12 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622621121012 ... LastLast