Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Paige712 View Post
    Do know if this has been posted or not but I found art for the final starter evo's. Not confirmed of course but I hope they are legit because they look awesome imo.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
    Fake it isn't even close to leaking time.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige712 View Post
    Don't know if this has been posted or not but I found art for the final starter evo's. Not confirmed of course but I hope they are legit because they look awesome imo.

Spoiler:- undefined:
    It's just a fanart. Not official.
    Serebii.net and other major Pokemon fansites will always update if leaked info (such as artworks), have a bit of credibility.

If it's not on the main page, then it's obviously fake.

Besides, one should be able to tell what's fake or not just by the art style.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    If Swoobat evolve, how will it? When Crobat evolved, it was do to happiness. Swoobat evolves due to happiness. Which method will it evolve this time?
    Via stone, just like togetic into togekiss...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

If Swoobat evolve, how will it? When Crobat evolved, it was do to happiness. Swoobat evolves due to happiness. Which method will it evolve this time?
    You simply turn your 3ds upside down.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

What do you think the final colors of the evolutions will be?

I think that Froakie's evol will be darker and purple. For Fennekin's evol, it will has its colors inverted. For Chespin's, I think it will be mostly green because what you only see is its giant head.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    What do you think the final colors of the evolutions will be?

I think that Froakie's evol will be darker and purple. For Fennekin's evol, it will has its colors inverted. For Chespin's, I think it will be mostly green because what you only see is its giant head.
    Froakie - White (Primary) Blue (Secondary)

Fennekin - Yellow (Primary) Red (Secondary)

Chespin - Black (Primary) Brownish Green (Secondary)

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    I'd really love an all-new bat line for this region. I love Zubat and Woobat's evo lines, but we're going on 6 generations and only two bat lines, I'd like more.

Perhaps a grass/flying fruit bat, or a "flying fox" with vulpine traits.

I just really like bats, and I'd love more bat Pokemon regardless of typing/appearance...

Speaking of bat Pokemon I'm hoping we get a new bat line as well. One based on the Ghost bat would be awesome. It would be a Ghost/Flying type, or even a Dark/Flying one based on the Flying Fox. We really do need more of the little critters. <3 A second new Evolution whos type is flying could also be loosely based on the Flying Fox bat.

With a stone maybe? I mean, we have had a few pokes that evolved from happiness then through a stone (even though most/all have been babies)
    Current Black 2 Team:

Hydreigon <3
    Kingdra <3
    Leavanny <3
    Darmanitan <3
    Lucario <3
    Espeon <3

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowPandemic View Post
    With a stone maybe? I mean, we have had a few pokes that evolved from happiness then through a stone (even though most/all have been babies)
    We had Happiny which evolved by levelling up with a stone and then through happiness....

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    We had Happiny which evolved by levelling up with a stone and then through happiness....
    Not the kind of stone they're talking about.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    That's not an evolution stone.

That's a LEVELING stone.

I probably said this idea before. But I would like a caveman pokémon. The possible types would be
    -Rock/Fighting
    -Fighting/Ice
    -Normal
    -ice/Rock

Its ability would boost its attack when hit by a fire move, burned, or when a fire type is out on the field. Also this would go further that humans and pokémon had a common ancestor as suggested in the Canalaive library in Sinnoh. Because in the one sinnoh myth it said that (English version) "pokémon and humans used to sit on the same table" but in the Japanese version, it said that pokémon and humans used to marry, which could support why are there pokémon in the "human shape" egg group
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Please let this happen! It would be Croonbat. Dark/Flying rather than Psychic/Flying. The Heart Broken Pokémon. High speed, health and defense, but paltry attack, and lower specials. Complete with black Emo hair and grey tones to match. I don't really care about other things besides one key feature; Unaware and Foul Play!

Foul Play has the distinction of not being on anything that can utilize a 1.5 x1.5 modifier (Crawdaunt), or that get's Unaware. Already, Swoobat has access to Unaware and Swagger, but can't afford to take physical hits well regardless of ignoring the attack boost from Swagger. But, along with a properly concocted evolution, Swoobat would now be better fitted for this combination with Evioite, or along with "Croonbat's" STAB typing! Own Tempo users would soar into usage as nothing want's to deal with hardcore confusion every other move, AND getting a wallop from a +2 boosted STAB Foul Play on the side.

Croonbat's method of evolution; make Swoonbat unhappy again. It took time to build it up, now you have to take it down. Plus it has access to Heart Stamp, a pretty fitting move for it.

EDIT: There is something that would slow this thing down considerably. If this so called Fairy-type is somehow immune to Dark-type attacks rather than Dragon-type attacks, then Foul Play is going to become the "high base powered Dark move" that never really existed.
    Last edited by Victreebong; 25th May 2013 at 7:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Kitsune View Post
    Speaking of bat Pokemon I'm hoping we get a new bat line as well. One based on the Ghost bat would be awesome. It would be a Ghost/Flying type, or even a Dark/Flying one based on the Flying Fox. We really do need more of the little critters. <3 A second new Evolution whos type is flying could also be loosely based on the Flying Fox bat.
    Yes I support 100% for a new bat pokemon or at least Swoobat evo...
    Can be based on this new bat species: Panda bat...

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1079633/th...T-facebook.jpg
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    Yes I support 100% for a new bat pokemon or at least Swoobat evo...
    Can be based on this new bat species: Panda bat...

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1079633/th...T-facebook.jpg
    Possibly the cutest bat in existence. I think GameFreak should wait until next gen to implement a bat-concept based on this. I'd just like a Swoobat evo, and not hurry the concept for a panda bat now.

I'm expecting a couple of pokemon that look like they are wearing clothes or are wearing clothes in every gen i believe there are a couple of pokemon like that

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I never said it wasn't interesting, I just meant that, discussing if Red Pandas are pandas or not isn't really on Topic here.

And neither really is the Pkmn Q&A, but it's at least about pokémon~
    When it has to do with discussion of Spinda and what it is and what real life animals we don't have in Pokemon, such as red pandas or giant pandas (Now Pancham), yes, it is relevant. And no, the Pokemon at E3 is no better than this if that's how you truly take it.

It's fine if you're seeing this as annoying, but to say it needs to end is kinda silly. I'm a huge red panda fan. I'd like to see a representation in Pokmon of it.

Swoobat Evo (if there is gonna be one, mirroring golbat) --> flirbat
    It could evolve after learning a certain move?

Honestly crobat saved the zubat line, if there was a repeat of this for the woobat line it would be great

Also anticipating my dolphin pokemon, as my panda wish came true!
    A dolphin could be water/flying, and learn a wide array of moves... Very speedy with high attack
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    Croonbat's method of evolution; make Swoonbat unhappy again. It took time to build it up, now you have to take it down. Plus it has access to Heart Stamp, a pretty fitting move for it.
    ....which is impossible as walking and leveling up increases Happiness, which means no Pokemon can ever be at 0 Happiness (this is also the reason why I think Frustration should be removed from the game, as it is even more pointless than Splash)

and what Heart Stamp has to do with it?

Speaking of Swoobat evo, it will either have a "design change" (let's just face it, Crobat looks way different than Zubat-> Golbat) or it won't change much, since its design is already quite "complex".....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by BayBird View Post
    When it has to do with discussion of Spinda and what it is and what real life animals we don't have in Pokemon, such as red pandas or giant pandas (Now Pancham), yes, it is relevant. And no, the Pokemon at E3 is no better than this if that's how you truly take it.

It's fine if you're seeing this as annoying, but to say it needs to end is kinda silly. I'm a huge red panda fan. I'd like to see a representation in Pokmon of it.
    Don't have to make it much bigger than it is. And, discussing if Spinda is a Red Panda or not is on topic, but talking about Red Pandas being Pandas is not. I only suggested people should stop that since, like many disscussions here, it never ends and never gets anywhere.

----

On Topic: I don't think Swoobat "can" get an evolution. I mean, Woobat evolves when Happy (Golbat evolves when happy) so it would be strange for a Pkmn evolved by happiness to evolve again, right?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Don't have to make it much bigger than it is. And, discussing if Spinda is a Red Panda or not is on topic, but talking about Red Pandas being Pandas is not. I only suggested people should stop that since, like many disscussions here, it never ends and never gets anywhere.

----

On Topic: I don't think Swoobat "can" get an evolution. I mean, Woobat evolves when Happy (Golbat evolves when happy) so it would be strange for a Pkmn evolved by happiness to evolve again, right?
    Togepi evolves into Togetic by happiness and then into Togekiss by stone.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

They could introduce an new area evolution "take Swoobat to basement "XY" and it will evolve into "pokemon ?".

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Togepi evolves into Togetic by happiness and then into Togekiss by stone.
    ... Good point, forgot about that. Then I'm all for it~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I probably said this idea before. But I would like a caveman pokémon. The possible types would be
    -Rock/Fighting
    -Fighting/Ice
    -Normal
    -ice/Rock

Its ability would boost its attack when hit by a fire move, burned, or when a fire type is out on the field. Also this would go further that humans and pokémon had a common ancestor as suggested in the Canalaive library in Sinnoh. Because in the one sinnoh myth it said that (English version) "pokémon and humans used to sit on the same table" but in the Japanese version, it said that pokémon and humans used to marry, which could support why are there pokémon in the "human shape" egg group
    I'm always leery of humanoid pokemon. And even as a biologist for whom evolution is very much a fact, creating a missing-link between pokemon and humans is a bit eerie. "Look, here's your ancestor! Now make him fight in an arena for sport". I just can't see a way this could work without being really strange and uncomfortable and basically owning other people. Yamask was bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    so far thats currently true but given that a sunkern -pre-evo would be pointless. It's either give it an evo of make it branch evo line if they want to improve the line. Whether or not they will do it is another matter entirely.

i was i suggesting the ghost train as an alternative to the ship not a mix.
    Didn't mean a mix either, sorry if i said it wrong i meant a pokemon with a ship-forme train-forme etc.

Page 1219 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2191119116912091215121612171218121912201221122212231229126913192219 ... LastLast