Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Except for the fact that its redundant, and also doesn't fit into the pokemon world at all. The anime itself has featured EVERY possible way to evolve a pokemon.
    Holding the 3ds upside down is quite a retarded idea. There's no effort nor a point to that. Trading on the other hand forces players to communicate with one another. Which is something they want us to do.
    Trading with items have not been showcased in their correct form in the animé, and that method has been around for quite some time now. We've seen Slowpoke evolve into Slowking, but not through trade, and a similar deal with Politoed. Not to mention that the later trade-evolutions have barely been touched upon, and things like Electivire and Magmortar just happened, for the likes of Paul, offscreen.

Why should effort be a point? It's not as if learning a move at level 33 is a point as well, which is the case for both Tangela and Yanma. It will likely have a logical explanation in the games and is probably meant to be a novelty-evo because of the gyroscope in the 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkclang View Post
    I have a piece of advice: Don't believe the rumors.
    Most, if not all, are false.
    Show your source then..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I have a piece of advice: Don't believe the rumors.
    Most, if not all, are false.
    And how do you know this? While some things in the rumor are clearly fake most of it seems almost plausible. The best thing to do is to reserve judgement until the information is actually released.
    Last edited by absolfusion; 29th May 2013 at 2:59 AM.
    Ok, so anyone with half a brain would already know this, but for those who don't, Im'ma lay down some knowledge for you guys. Pokemon is owned by Nintendo, but they do not develop the games, they merely publish them. Gamefreak is the developer of the (main series) pokemon games, but they are not owned by Nintendo. TPCI/TCPJ markets the Pokemon games, and is partnered with Nintendo like Gamefreak. Every time I see someone complaining about Nintendo ruining the Pokemon games and that they just need to die, it just makes my blood boil. I mean, how can some people be so ignorant? It boggles the mind.

Rumors are unreliable.
    Remember the rumors about secret Pokemon in generation 1?
    Only one was confirmed after the arrival of Gold and Silver.
    Then again, that's a story for another day.

Edit: Exactly my point... I think.
    Last edited by Ivoright; 29th May 2013 at 3:04 AM.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Trading with items have not been showcased in their correct form in the animé, and that method has been around for quite some time now. We've seen Slowpoke evolve into Slowking, but not through trade, and a similar deal with Politoed. Not to mention that the later trade-evolutions have barely been touched upon, and things like Electivire and Magmortar just happened, for the likes of Paul, offscreen.

Why should effort be a point? It's not as if learning a move at level 33 is a point as well, which is the case for both Tangela and Yanma. It will likely have a logical explanation in the games and is probably meant to be a novelty-evo because of the gyroscope in the 3DS.

Show your source then..
    Exactly. X and Y are going to use the full capabilities of the 3DS and will definitely showcase the reason why Inkay evolves in such a manner (assuming it's real). I'll admit it's a bit strange but I wouldn't call it ridiculou at all.

Rumors are unreliable.
    Remember the rumors about secret Pokemon in generation 1?
    Only one was confirmed after the arrival of Gold and Silver.
    Then again, that's a story for another day.
    But you get my point, right?
    5th gen English names says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    I do know what's true and what's not true and I do know things, obviously. Not to be arrogant, but I have been with this franchise for a long while and I have the basic skill of ruling out what Nintendo will and won't do. Trust me on this. If you believe that particular rumor, you will be proven wrong within the year.
    Oooo tell me the true amount of new Pokémon this gen master!
    Last edited by Dragalge; 29th May 2013 at 2:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coller23 View Post
    Stop acting like you know what's true and what's not true when you don't know anything.
    I do know what's true and what's not true and I do know things, obviously. Not to be arrogant, but I have been with this franchise for a long while and I have the basic skill of ruling out what Nintendo will and won't do. Trust me on this. If you believe that particular rumor, you will be proven wrong within the year.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    5th gen English names says hi.
    I said most...
    Meh.
    I will keep track of all rumors below this post. (But I might miss some.)
    When X/Y is released, I will go back and review them.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

So because you've followed the series for a long time you know whats going to happen? Nice logic

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Except for the fact that its redundant, and also doesn't fit into the pokemon world at all. The anime itself has featured EVERY possible way to evolve a pokemon.
    Holding the 3ds upside down is quite a retarded idea. There's no effort nor a point to that. Trading on the other hand forces players to communicate with one another. Which is something they want us to do.
    Just pick up the pokemon and turn it upside down? XD

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    So because you've followed the series for a long time you know whats going to happen? Nice logic
    Thank you. And yes, I am able to predict by using a logic to complex to type on a tablet. Or get through some of these people's heads. Those heads being made of an abnormally dense consistency in all but physical mass.

Thank you. And yes, I am able to predict by using a logic to complex to type on a tablet. Or get through some of these people's heads. Those heads being made of an abnormally dense consistency in all but physical mass.
    So you are saying that you can predict exactly what i going to happen in this gen then? Care to enlighten us all?

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    So you are saying that you can predict exactly what i going to happen in this gen then? Care to enlighten us all?
    Oh no. Do not mistake my words to mean I understand what is not. I merely understand what is.

Oh no. Do not mistake my words to mean I understand what is not. I merely understand what is.
    Right okay, so you also understand that the rumour you are debunking has also got certain aspects of the new game correct already?

Just because you say "not to be arrogant" before doing just that doesn't mean you get a pass. Everything you've said carries blatant arrogance and elitism and despite what you might personally believe your idea that you know exactly what Nintendo would or wouldn't do just because you've fanboyed for the company over the years is fairly baseless.

This is Gamereak we're talking about though. Not Nintendo.
    GF likes to troll and give us the unpredictable. There is no way to know what they will bring us.

So, let's not get ahead of ourselves and act as if we know/understand everything, even with logic or not.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonkinNipples17 View Post
    Just because you say "not to be arrogant" before doing just that doesn't mean you get a pass. Everything you've said carries blatant arrogance and elitism and despite what you might personally believe your idea that you know exactly what Nintendo would or wouldn't do just because you've fanboyed for the company over the years is fairly baseless.
    Thank you for thinking that through before replying. I now drop all defenses and leave all of you to wish on by yourselves.

I said most...
    Meh.
    I will keep track of all rumors below this post. (But I might miss some.)
    When X/Y is released, I will go back and review them.
    I just don't understand how people hang on to what is just a rumour that has received a lot of attention. If I managed to make up massive amounts of details about pokemon x and y, and have thousands of people read and speculate them, would my fabricated bits of info be considered plausible? And not because they ARE plausible, but simply because enough people speculate it?
    People need to start sticking to what they THEMSELVES speculate or believe as opposed to defending the plausibility of something that may or may not even be fabricated. It makes way more sense to defend your OWN "plausible" guesses, then to defend something that you don't have any baring over.

Edit: this isn't targeted at YOU. I just happened to quote you because my statement plays off of the subject you were talking about.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Maybe trading while holding the 3ds upside down... xD
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by ^Cutty^ View Post
    Maybe trading while holding the 3ds upside down... xD
    Hardy har har...very funny... But touché!

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Just had a thought what about gravity sections or a Pokémon using a change of gravity to evolve? That is how turning the 3DS upside down could work.

~Generation 6 be hating on dragons~

I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Turchiple View Post
    Just had a thought what about gravity sections or a Pokémon using a change of gravity to evolve? That is how turning the 3DS upside down could work.
    You turn the 3DS upside down when it's leveling up? Not that hard to comprehend.

Maybe gyroscopic evolution may be the key to most evos for past generation Pokemon.
    Dunsparce could be given an evo for this feature.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Gyroscopic evolution is one of the most farfetche'd things I have heard come from this series, and that could be false.
    If anyone was paying attention earlier today, I also pointed out that I have talked to both WPM and MageLeif. WPM has reason to believe that MageLeif added some false info into all of that to keep TPCi off of his trail (but it failed and he is in trouble for it)

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Gyroscopic evolution is one of the most farfetche'd things I have heard come from this series, and that could be false.
    If anyone was paying attention earlier today, I also pointed out that I have talked to both WPM and MageLeif. WPM has reason to believe that MageLeif added some false info into all of that to keep TPCi off of his trail (but it failed and he is in trouble for it)
    Source?

Although assuming some are false, I'll admit that I quite liked all the rumors that he posted, especially the 3DS Gyroscope evolution method for Inkay.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Source?

Although assuming some are false, I'll admit that I quite liked all the rumors that he posted, especially the 3DS Gyroscope evolution method for Inkay.
    WPM's source is MageLeif if that's what you mean. I talked to them personally. (Colt talked to MageLefi actually, but he showed me)
    so, we can assume some of these rumors are in fact fake. As I also said earlier, it's just a matter of ruling out what is real and what isn't.
    and TBH the gyroscopic evolution and espurr are some of the ones I assume would be fake.

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    WPM's source is MageLeif if that's what you mean. I talked to them personally. (Colt talked to MageLefi actually, but he showed me)
    so, we can assume some of these rumors are in fact fake. As I also said earlier, it's just a matter of ruling out what is real and what isn't.
    and TBH the gyroscopic evolution and espurr are some of the ones I assume would be fake.
    You need to realize that you musts saying it does not make it true. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but you cannot say something and not back it up with evidence. Just saying it does not make evidence, you need something to back it up.

I think the turning of the 3DS for the suppose malimar might actually seem interesting. The fire lion idea is something I very much like. The man could be the flames and all that stuff. Definitely an attacker
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Page 1241 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 2411141119112311237123812391240124112421243124412451251129113412241 ... LastLast