Page 13 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723631131013 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Qwilfish too. It looks incomplete to me.
    Yes! Maybe bigger spikes?

    credits to Trickster44 for the banner

    White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

    Appel's PC:

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    I wanna see an evolving legendary one day. Like maybe the small legendary of this gen will have an evolution...
    That would kill the point of even having said evolving legendary be legendary. The legendary pokemon are essential the superiors in the pokmon world, they have no need to evolve anymore and thus their lines have stopped.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Farfetch'd evo...hmm, I mean he does...but I'm debating over whether or not this region may actually eat Farfetch'd. However you could stretch it to maybe this region is like a Pokémon preserving region (no Pokémon eating). I would love to see Farfetch'd come back, I always liked him. Gen 6 has so much potential and I'm just afraid that GF won't use this potential as they could.
    I don't see what you mean by "this region may actually eat Farfetch'd"??

    credits to Trickster44 for the banner

    White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

    Appel's PC:

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grannvale
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    Show me a cat that looks like Delcatty.
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...sh-d3iqxmi.png
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  5. #305
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,691

    Default

    What do you guys think about the fossils this gen? I personally want a Wolly mammoth and a Saber-tooth tiger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Show me a cat that looks like Delcatty.
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...sh-d3iqxmi.png[/QUOTE]

    Lol! Good one....

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    That would kill the point of even having said evolving legendary be legendary. The legendary pokemon are essential the superiors in the pokmon world, they have no need to evolve anymore and thus their lines have stopped.
    That's not true. Legendary Pokémon are just Pokémon which are so rare that are considered mere legends by most. I don't see why a Pokémon which evolves can't be Legendary
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Ahhh yes. Such an elegant cat. :3 I love it.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Fossils you say, based on previous gens they always pick lesser known extinct species. I would like a spinosaurid of some kind (suchomimus, Baryonyx, etc.) and/ or a sauropod.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

  9. #309
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,323

    Default

    Btw probably is in the thread but where did you guys see Pansear for some reason I've seen the video a few times and i don't see the thing and i actually noticed the Eevee on Golurk arm.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    What do you guys think about the fossils this gen? I personally want a Wolly mammoth and a Saber-tooth tiger.
    I would not mind that. About time to get into the Ice Age!
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    946

    Default

    I'd love to see a Saber Tooth Tiger fossil pokemon; could be cool not sure what type to go with the Rock typing but would love to see it and a wolly mammoth would be cool; for ice age stuff. I'd like a Velociraptor but not sure what else. Proper T-rex maybe.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zecaomes View Post
    That's not true. Legendary Pokémon are just Pokémon which are so rare that are considered mere legends by most. I don't see why a Pokémon which evolves can't be Legendary
    The pseudo legendary pokemon are essentially that, They are rare are they not? They have equivalent base stats to some legendaries even better then other legendaries.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Btw probably is in the thread but where did you guys see Pansear for some reason I've seen the video a few times and i don't see the thing and i actually noticed the Eevee on Golurk arm.
    Pansear receives Froakie's Ice-type attack
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In a Corner, Crying
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Farfetch'd evo...hmm, I mean he does...but I'm debating over whether or not this region may actually eat Farfetch'd. However you could stretch it to maybe this region is like a Pokémon preserving region (no Pokémon eating). I would love to see Farfetch'd come back, I always liked him. Gen 6 has so much potential and I'm just afraid that GF won't use this potential as they could.
    I've been waiting forever for a Fighting/Flying type evo of Farfetch'd that uses its stick like of sword.

    Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    What do you guys think about the fossils this gen? I personally want a Wolly mammoth and a Saber-tooth tiger.
    I'd like a Sabertooth, but not a mammoth since we already have one. I guess Raikou is kind of a Sabertooth, but I'd like another one.
    No sig. Deal with it.

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Wolly Mammoth and Sabertooth Tiger are good ideas for fossils, but Mamoswine and Raikou already took those animals.

    Delcatty is taken from "Delicate cat" IIRC. And it looks like a cat. I dunno where the hell you got poodle. If you're yalking about fur, ayes, some poodles have shaved places and fluffy places, bit Delcatty is suppost to be a fancy, delicate, devine cat with fur smooth as silk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  16. #316
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,200

    Default

    Here's an interesting list of common animals in France:

        Spoiler:- common animals in France:


    Some species in that list already have Pokemon. But majority are not.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  17. #317
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    The pseudo legendary pokemon are essentially that, They are rare are they not? They have equivalent base stats to some legendaries even better then other legendaries.
    It's not about the stats. Legendary Pokémon. Think about it. It's just Pokémon which are legends, pretty much like Big Foot for us. Pseudo-Legendary receieves tis name because of their strenght, that's true, but that's just because most Legendary Pokémon are strong. But there's nothing keeping GF from making a Legendary Pokémon which is weak or even the evolution of a Pokémon we alredy know.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

  18. #318

    Default

    I'm guessing that the 6th generation will continue with the beginning-of-the-adventure bird Pokemon.

    Kanto: Pidgey, Spearow
    Johto: Hoothoot
    Hoenn: Taillow, Wingull
    Sinnoh: Starly
    Unova: Pidove

    Wingull is really the only one that strays from the bland colors of the others. I was thinking maybe a cardinal or a blue jay since they're colorful. I'm just really tired of the brown/black/grey/dark blue thing that Gamefreak has going on. :|

  19. #319
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,970

    Default

    It didn't really occur to me until now that Audino is in the game. Thank god for continued Audino grinding. Seriously, no dex should go without it from now on.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  20. #320
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriswilliam92 View Post
    I'm guessing that the 6th generation will continue with the beginning-of-the-adventure bird Pokemon.

    Kanto: Pidgey, Spearow
    Johto: Hoothoot
    Hoenn: Taillow, Wingull
    Sinnoh: Starly
    Unova: Pidove

    Wingull is really the only one that strays from the bland colors of the others. I was thinking maybe a cardinal or a blue jay since they're colorful. I'm just really tired of the brown/black/grey/dark blue thing that Gamefreak has going on. :|
    Common birds in France include House Martins, Feral Pigeons, Juvenile Moorhen, Herring Gull and Wood Pigeons.
    It could be one of these five.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  21. #321
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Here's an interesting list of common animals in France:

        Spoiler:- common animals in France:


    Some species in that list already have Pokemon. But majority are not.
    I could see a shrew being the first route rodent.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  22. #322
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I could see a shrew being the first route rodent.
    Not all first route normal types are rodents, both hoenns and johtos aren't rodents. Just saying
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

  23. #323
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A white Van with no windows...
    Posts
    3,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriswilliam92 View Post
    I'm guessing that the 6th generation will continue with the beginning-of-the-adventure bird Pokemon.

    Kanto: Pidgey, Spearow
    Johto: Hoothoot
    Hoenn: Taillow, Wingull
    Sinnoh: Starly
    Unova: Pidove

    Wingull is really the only one that strays from the bland colors of the others. I was thinking maybe a cardinal or a blue jay since they're colorful. I'm just really tired of the brown/black/grey/dark blue thing that Gamefreak has going on. :|
    You just listed like 4 colors for 5 regions of birds, only a few actually lap over in colors. Pidgy and Hoothoot do, Spearow, Wingull, Taillow, Starly, and Pidove are all different colors. (Pink, White, Dark Blue, Grey, Brown)

  24. #324
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Your moms
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    Fossils you say, based on previous gens they always pick lesser known extinct species. I would like a spinosaurid of some kind (suchomimus, Baryonyx, etc.) and/ or a sauropod.
    Yes!!! A spinosaurid would be amazing! maybe even a tyranosaur.
    Been waiting since gen 3.

  25. #325
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_brightside View Post
    I don't see what you mean by "this region may actually eat Farfetch'd"??
    Well I mean it's a well-known fact, in Kanto at least, Farfetch'd are near extinction because of overhunting (then eating). Maybe [insert Gen6 region name here] are the ones who eat Farfetch'd (France, gourmet food (read as duck), why not?). However, you also could look at it as maybe [insert region name here] has some sort of Farfetch'd Reserve where it raises Farfetch'd then eventually releases some back into Kanto. Maybe PC could end up their to confront the enemy team and once they win Jacques, who runs the Reserve, gives you a Farfetch'd, rare in [insert region name here]. Yes, I know that it's the Weather Institute situation, but I like it. Highly unlikely though.

Page 13 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723631131013 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •