Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Arcanine Trainer View Post
    They never do. We only knew about them in the older games because Japan had the game 6 months before everyone else so we got all our info from Japanese playthroughs. Also, the dex tends to get leaked. Now that it's a worldwide release, we'll discover the dex as we play.
    how many pokemon do you think they will release before the game comes out

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

Quote Originally Posted by dewkage View Post
    how many pokemon do you think they will release before the game comes out
    There are 3 editions of Coro Coro left before the game comes out, last edition we got 4 new ones. I see another 4 every month, but that's about it.
    X FC: 0533-5528-5272

Friend Safari: Fighting, Pancham/Machoke/Riolu

RMT Trick Room Singles

There are 3 editions of Coro Coro left before the game comes out, last edition we got 4 new ones. I see another 4 every month, but that's about it.
    We may get more from trailers from Oha Suta or whatever its called. But I hope we don't see too many more. Imo BW revealed too many.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    We may get more from trailers from Oha Suta or whatever its called. But I hope we don't see too many more. Imo BW revealed too many.
    Makes me wonder..how long after the game will we find out the entire roster of Pokemon in the Kalos Reigon

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Indeed, though BW had much more Pokémon that previous gens. If they reveal a lot this Gen, then I guess it would suggest there's around 151 Pokémon this gen (to make it 800!), and that's just awesome. The more the better~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    Makes me wonder..how long after the game will we find out the entire roster of Pokemon in the Kalos Reigon
    I bet we'll be expecting more rumors soon, possibly more people claiming they work for nintendo and they have the entire roster of the new Pokemon and their types including our other oldies that might have fairy retyped to them included with Garde, Jiggly and Marill. I hope not im tired of rumors

I hope next month we get the second stage of the starters and maybe an ice type pokemon. What other types have we not seen yet?
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Indeed, though BW had much more Pokémon that previous gens. If they reveal a lot this Gen, then I guess it would suggest there's around 151 Pokémon this gen (to make it 800!), and that's just awesome. The more the better~
    I personally would like to see a high amount of new ones like the first Gen too, especially because Kalos is supposedly the biggest region to date. Doesn't make sense to have the biggest region & put it one of the lowest amount of new ones. I'd prefer to be surprised with the dex as I play, but I've always liked planning my in-game team before I start playing, so I'm a little torn about it.
    X FC: 0533-5528-5272

Friend Safari: Fighting, Pancham/Machoke/Riolu

RMT Trick Room Singles

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I bet we'll be expecting more rumors soon, possibly more people claiming they work for nintendo and they have the entire roster of the new Pokemon and their types including our other oldies that might have fairy retyped to them included with Garde, Jiggly and Marill. I hope not im tired of rumors

I hope next month we get the second stage of the starters and maybe an ice type pokemon. What other types have we not seen yet?
    I think we will get in the next CoroCoro..

The New HM Slave Pokemon ( Like Patrat and Zigzaggoon)

A New Ice Type Pokemon, A New Fairy Type Pokemon, A New Ground Pokemon, The Evolutions of the starters

At the end a silhouette of the evil team..

I think we will get in the next CoroCoro..

The New HM Slave Pokemon ( Like Patrat and Zigzaggoon)

A New Ice Type Pokemon, A New Fairy Type Pokemon, A New Ground Pokemon, The Evolutions of the starters

At the end a silhouette of the evil team..
    Just keep in mind that we've only had the starter evos officially revealed together in corocoro once and it was 3 days before the game was released. Not saying it won't happen but the starters are normally kept under lock and key. We we're very lucky with the leaks last year.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I personally would like to see a high amount of new ones like the first Gen too, especially because Kalos is supposedly the biggest region to date. Doesn't make sense to have the biggest region & put it one of the lowest amount of new ones. I'd prefer to be surprised with the dex as I play, but I've always liked planning my in-game team before I start playing, so I'm a little torn about it.
    Indeed (especially since making the total amount of new Pokémon 800 would make sense, especially since they need exactly 151 Pokémon to do so). And yes, it being huge (and needing three parts in the Dex, even) would suggerst that we'll get around 150-something Pokémon. However, you never know.

I've always looked at all Pkmn before the games are released, but since it will be released at the same time finally, I've decided to only see the Pkmn officially revealed~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Has anyone else seen Litleo's striking resemblance to a manticore (adding onto earlier discussion)? It's tail is shaped like a scorpion claw-thing, along with it's obvious lion-esque appearance.

I don't really get why people are so desperate to see the second stages of each starter. Part of fun of choosing is not knowing what it is going to evolve into. The mystery is endearing.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Has anyone else seen Litleo's striking resemblance to a manticore (adding onto earlier discussion)? It's tail is shaped like a scorpion claw-thing, along with it's obvious lion-esque appearance.
    Everyone has been saying that Litleo is going to evolve into a Manticore..my guess it will be Fire/Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Slash View Post
    I don't really get why people are so desperate to see the second stages of each starter. Part of fun of choosing is not knowing what it is going to evolve into. The mystery is endearing.
    I would say sure, okay, but Emboar is a thing that exists. Tepig is adorable but it fast takes a turn for the awful. I don't want my starter to be something I loathe, so I'd like to know what it evolves into, even if the rest of the dex is a mystery.
    Looking for these female Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities. I have dozens of DWFs on offer. PM me if you want to trade.

Everyone has been saying that Litleo is going to evolve into a Manticore..my guess it will be Fire/Fairy
    Everyone thinks every pokemon will be part fairy!
    I am going for fire/dark if it does lose the part normal typing..

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

If its a normal lion I think it will keep the typing it has if its a manticore Fire/Dark, Fire/Poison makes more sense imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If its a normal lion I think it will keep the typing it has if its a manticore Fire/Dark, Fire/Poison makes more sense imo.
    Fire/Poison would be really cool but i would like to see Littleo become a Fire/Fairy Pokemon..

Quote Originally Posted by Bundalings View Post
    I would say sure, okay, but Emboar is a thing that exists. Tepig is adorable but it fast takes a turn for the awful. I don't want my starter to be something I loathe, so I'd like to know what it evolves into, even if the rest of the dex is a mystery.
    I agree wholeheartedly with this statement. The last evolution is a big make-or-break for me. My favorite type is fire, so in every generation I pick the fire starter, but last gen I hated Emboar with a burning passion and ended up choosing Oshawott. I'll be cool if I neverr see another new pokemon until october, but please leak the starter evolutions!
    Hey! I'm fairly new here, and I have no clue how to use this thing, so no fancy signature!

Favorite pokemon is Charizard (of course, haha), a close second being Jolteon. Aaaaand, that's it!

Fire/Poison would be really cool but i would like to see Littleo become a Fire/Fairy Pokemon..
    But are we speculating what a manticore could be type wise or just wishing what we want, I'm just saying what probably makes sense for a manticore if its a normal lion it could be fairy/fire give it something to make it look fairy like but fairy pokemon are probably not aggressive pokemon, Litleo seems to be one so a Dark typing would make more sense.

About the Kanto starters rumor:

In case they turn out to be true, do any of you think that we are having three sets of starters? (Kalos starters, Kanto starters and ??? starters) Kalos goes to the Central Dex, Kanto goes to either Coastal or Mountain Dex, and the third set goes to the remaining Dex?

Quote Originally Posted by Bundalings View Post
    Agreed. If I choose to only see the officially revealed Pokémon, I will break this rule with the starter evos. I remember playing RSE for the first time and choosing Torchic, when it evolved to Blaziken I was so mad that I reset the game and put an Everstone on Combusken forever. But then again, I wouldn't be happy either had I chosen Mudkip or Treecko.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

3DS FC: 1736-0917-9729
    Snorunt / Sneasel / Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by lavanda View Post
    Agreed. If I choose to only see the officially revealed Pokémon, I will break this rule with the starter evos. I remember playing RSE for the first time and choosing Torchic, when it evolved to Blaziken I was so mad that I reset the game and put an Everstone on Combusken forever. But then again, I wouldn't be happy either had I chosen Mudkip or Treecko.
    I agree..they really should reveal all the three evoultions before October 12th..

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Everyone thinks every pokemon will be part fairy!
    I am going for fire/dark if it does lose the part normal typing..
    Yes. We all think Machamp is gonna put on a little tiara and frolic with the Jigglypuff and Marill.

Somebody should twit this shi-*shot*

It's just a logical typing for a Manticore.

That or Fire/Dark or Fire/Poison.

I want Helioptile to become Electric/Dragon.

Wait a minute... what's the point of speculating? We all know that all these Pokemon are Fire/Fighting. GF can say what they want. They are all Fire/Fighting-Type.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Wait a minute... what's the point of speculating? We all know that all these Pokemon are Fire/Fighting. GF can say what they want. They are all Fire/Fighting-Type.
    Gen VI. GameFreak's changing it up. They're experimenting. We've already got Normal as a secondary typing and Flying as a primary typing.

Fighting/Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Gen VI. GameFreak's changing it up. They're experimenting. We've already got Normal as a secondary typing and Flying as a primary typing.

Fighting/Fire.
    Flying/Normal.

0_o

Anyway, I'd love to see a Fairy/Dragon Rainbow-Dragon as our pseudo.

Gee, I haven't mentioned that before

Page 1451 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4511351140114411447144814491450145114521453145414551461150115512451 ... LastLast