Page 15 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925651151015 ... LastLast

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    please if there is a pikachu clone let it be useful or at least evolve.
    Who knows, there might be an evo for Pachirisu and Emolga
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Possibly, but maybe Plusle can get a multiplication evo and Minun a division evo haha.

i would love to see an emolga evo, not so much pachirisu.

All in honesty, I'm interested in pokémon 666 so people can make fools of themselves on how "evil" pokémon is.
    Make it a good, angelic, or cute Pokémon, it's evil.

Make it a genuinely evil Pokémon, it's evil.

Make it a ordinary, unspecial Pokémon, it's evil!

People will say something about it no matter what. XD

Anybody wants an evolution to Skarmory? For some reason I do... Absol as well.

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    i would love to see an emolga evo, not so much pachirisu.
    I'm actually indifferent on it, but I have a feeling that GameFreak will lose a lot of consumers if Fennekin becomes another fire/fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormow View Post
    I really hope this time around they include (pre)evolutions from past generation Pokemon. That really annoyed me about gen 5
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    150 seems a little small. I'd say about 220 in the regional and 112 new Pokemon, making the total National dex 761.
    Yeah that sounds about right, i was thinking moreso 180,190,200 at least 150+.

A bit of a vague question but would people prefer there be say a 100 new pokemon like Johto that are from my experience very popular or 150 new pokemon that cause a mixed reaction like the monochrome generation that just passed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't care what the other new Pokemon look like. I'm just glad that Generation 1-5 Pokemon will be available during the main storyline. I hated how BW pretty much forced you to use new Pokemon only, but X & Y seems to have changed that. I'm glad it's been set up this way 'cause I want Oshawott on my team. I hope that's possible; I don't want these games to be like R/S where you could only find like 200 Pokemon and the rest had to be traded over from the GameCube games and FR/LG.
    Seeing as Oshawott is a starter in a diiferent region, I don't think you'll be able to get him that early in the game.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

So, 649 Pokemon... What do you think they will do for the 17th Pokemon of the next gen? 666 is a controversial number and I think I would feel uncomfortable every time I passed it in the Pokedex. Do you think Gamefreak will just skip the number? I kind of doubt it, but you never find a 13th floor in a building. Just 12 and 14.

Black FC: 0433-2525-5010
    Black 2 FC: 5201 0405 6565

I can't even see where in its evolution it'd become a fighting type, but I believe during BW, we speculated that Tepig would be Ground/Fire...?
    So, you never know, but I'd like for it to be Psychic/Fire, especially since I've been forgetting to get my Victini with the Victory Pass or whatever;;

But I have a feeling that Chespin's last evolution is going to be amazing. It seems that the cuter and derpier the Pokemon is, the more amazing it turns out to be.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/zyd79d.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by AK Adam View Post
    So, 649 Pokemon... What do you think they will do for the 17th Pokemon of the next gen? 666 is a controversial number and I think I would feel uncomfortable every time I passed it in the Pokedex. Do you think Gamefreak will just skip the number? I kind of doubt it, but you never find a 13th floor in a building. Just 12 and 14.
    It will be 666 weather you skip the number or not. Like I said earlier, I will laugh if someone ***** and moan about how "Pokémon is evil". Really, it seems like more people are becoming stupid.

I wonder if a lot of those older Pokemon were just in the trailer to show off the battle scene and are not part of the regional Dex. I wouldn't doubt it. They probably didn't want to show off too many new Pokemon.
    If they were okay with a Pokemon for 69 and 420, they would be okay with 666.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

They will not skip it. It's just a number. It's just us who give it meaning. 13 is controversial too. But in the end, no matter how you look at it, it's just a number too.

If they want, they can just make it an dark evil looking Pokemon for the heck of it.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    They will not skip it. It's just a number. It's just us who give it meaning. 13 is controversial too. But in the end, no matter how you look at it, it's just a number too.

If they want, they can just make it an dark evil looking Pokemon for the heck of it.
    It would be funny if they make it like some mini devil like pokémon.

It would be funny if they make it like some mini devil like pokémon.
    Which they won't do because it'll create too much controversy like Jynx.

It'll just be a normal Pokemon. Chances are it'll just be the regional bug, maybe the regional bird.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    Which they won't do because it'll create too much controversy like Jynx.

It'll just be a normal Pokemon. Chances are it'll just be the regional bug, maybe the regional bird.
    It could be the reigional Ratata/Bidoof

Am I the only one that wants to get a dragon/psychic type for the pseudo legendary? Maybe something based off of Mexican dragons? That'd be cool. (though, admittedly, most Mexican dragons look like birds)

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

I doubt they will skip it, and I'll play the game all the same. The number is just one of those things I cringe to look at. Its wired deep into my mind, so I don't like no matter the context. I know it's not intentional.

Black FC: 0433-2525-5010
    Black 2 FC: 5201 0405 6565

A Mexican based Dragon in the Pokémon version of France? But anyways, what do you think the final evos would be?

Eevee⇒Poison
    Eevee⇒Ground

Is anyone else starting to think that the old gen pokémon added in BW2 were just GF's way of giving us a sneak preview of which pokémon will be added to XY?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Training for my gym battle with Clemont after swapping out a few of my pokémon
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

A Mexican based Dragon in the Pokémon version of France? But anyways, what do you think the final evos would be?
    I can see Chespin bulking up quite a bit in his final evo
    Fennekin if it does become part psychic, i can see it having like energy surrounding it
    Froakie i can see him looking more humanoid (princess and the frog style) and looking elegant

Pokemon 666 should be a gambler, with some roulette table basis, since all the numbers on a table add up to 666.

Evolution for shuckle... SO HE CANZ ABUZE THE EVIOLITEZ!!!!
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, USA
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

Game Freak should just troll with it and make it a Dark type Pokemon, I would seriously get a few laughs from it.

The Pokemon used in the trailers are just place holders since they don't really want to reveal a whole lot, all beta trailers usually have random Pokemon. Pikachu might be included though since it showed you actually finding one.
    #BuyUltraviolance

It could be the reigional Ratata/Bidoof
    Isn't that the same as a devil Pokemon??

Page 15 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925651151015 ... LastLast